Nature Coast Entertainment Services, LLC Reviews

177 | Land O Lakes, FL

177 Reviews for Nature Coast Entertainment Services, LLC

Anna · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing service

Mike has been a long-time friend of mine and I knew I could have no other to not only be my DJ but my officiant. He absolutely delivered and made my wedding beautiful, fun, intimate, and an overall amazing experience. As an officiant, he is personable, kind, and light-hearted. As a DJ, he knows how to pump up the crowd and bring everyone to the dance floor. The lighting he provided for the reception was beautiful! He told me to trust him when it came to the lighting and I did and he created the perfect ambiance. He made my wedding unforgettable and I am eternally grateful to him as my friend for giving me a wedding day that I will never forget and treasure forever. ❤️

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • noor

noor · Married on 12/23/2018

The best!!!

Mike really added the wow factor to our event. His cold sparks are super safe inside a venue yet look amazing in pictures!! Mike is also very professional and responsive. He also did our photo booth and lighting for the dance-floor. Overall I am very pleased with his work. Thank you so much Mike!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Jessica · event on 06/16/2018

The DJ was awesome!! The guests loved him, and I would definitely recommend him in the future.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Kevin · Married on 06/09/2018

As the Deputy Chief of the local Fire Department, I am involved in many charitable events throughout the County each year. This year, Michael at Nature Coast Entertainment provided the sparkler fountains, which are very safe, and provided the wow factor that was needed to help make the event even more exciting and successful. Michael is always responsive and extremely professional. Thank you for supporting your community and helping make our event a huge success!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Gabbie · Married on 04/05/2018

Working with Mike of NatureCoast entertainment was a fantastic experience. Not only did Mike listen to what we wanted for our wedding reception, he delivered! He was able to feel out the crowd and knew how to get (and keep) our crew on the dance floor. We had an absolute blast and everyone is still talking about how much fun the wedding was. Thanks again Mike!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Mallory · Married on 01/13/2018

We used Nature’s Coast for sparkler fountains at our wedding. Michael was easy to work with and professional. The sparkler fountains were such an awesome addition to our event and I would highly recommend him for any of your party needs.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Aimee · Married on 12/30/2017

We did not go wrong by choosing Nature Coast Entertainment for our wedding DJ and uplighting! The online planning platform made it so easy to organize our ceremony and reception pieces and request the perfect music. Our ceremony was a dream and the music - along with the timing of the songs - set the mood perfectly, and the reception was such a great time. The uplighting Michael provided gave the venue such a warm inviting atmosphere and pulled everything together. I put my trust in his services and he did not disappoint!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Alison · Married on 12/02/2017

I can't say enough great things about Michael and his team at Nature Coast Entertainment. We used their services for our beach wedding in December 2017. We were in need of market lighting and a DJ, and he offered both as a package deal. Michael even offered to string the lights up at the venue the day before so he wasn't in the way of other vendors on the actual wedding day. The online platform to select music choices was also easy to use and helped keep me organized as we planned the wedding. Michael easily found any special songs that we requested that weren't listed online. Nature Coast made our wedding day beautiful with the lighting, and more importantly, stress-free! Awesome vendor to work with!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Brittany and Jonathan · Married on 10/28/2017

Mike was very helpful and accommodating to our wants. He was very clear with his announcements and had everyone out on the dance floor! He also provided us with our uplighting and made our venue look beautiful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Ciara · Married on 07/02/2017

Mike from Nature Coast Enteratinment was amazing! We hired him to do our rehearsal dinner (background music and sound engineering for some musical performances/speeches) and for lighting, DJing, and photobooth for the ceremony and reception. Mike went above and beyond in making our event special and unique to us. My husband and I had a musical theater theme to our wedding events. Mike used the logo we made to make a unique light design on the wall for the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. He also used the Playbill cover design made by my husband to include on our photobooth pictures. Besides giving Mike general music genres, some song requests from family and friends, and general feel for the lighting, Mike did a great job of putting together a great song list and lovely lighting for our event. The dance floor was busy all night! But, the final thing that really set Mike apart was his willingness to go above and beyond with us. My husband surprised me with an original mini-musical about how we met at the reception. He worked behind the scenes with Mike to do sound checks and make sure that we had the needed equipment so that the many musical "cast members" could be heard and seen. The photo booth was also a fun highlight for our guests!~Ciara (& Avi)

Sent on 07/11/2017

Cristina · Married on 07/01/2017

Very professional and accommodating! Overall great experience!

Sent on 07/08/2017
  • Stefany

Stefany · Married on 06/17/2017

From the day we met with Mike from naturecoast and we saw how so passionate he was about transforming a space with lighting we knew he would be the right person for us. On our wedding day i must say he exceded our wildest dreams! Not only was the room gorgeous, the photo booth fun, the music kept the guests dancing all night ( he perfectly mixed spanish and american music) but he was super attentive and made sure that both my husband and I were happy and taken care of the whole night.

On top of all day, we incorporated a special appearance of our dog at the reception with aspecial song and introduction which he made so exciting! You can't go wrong with naturecoast. Best investment i made for the wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

Nature Coast Entertainment was so amazing! I am glad that I booked them as my DJ. The planning process went so well, too. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Natalia · Married on 05/27/2017

Mike with Nature Coast Entertainment was absolutely amazing in every area of service he provided for our wedding! My husband and I agree he was the best vendor decision we made for our big day. He goes above and beyond what is required to make sure your day is perfect! For instance, as we arrived to the reception venue for additional picture taking in the Florida summer heat, he brought the entire wedding party cold bottles of water and beer to help us cool off. My husband and I were just blown away by his work ethic and dedication. From our first conversation to the end of our wedding night, he was an absolute dream to work with. He is a true professional in his industry and knows exactly what he's doing. I did not have a wedding planner or day-of-coordinator, so I knew I had to pick vendors that I could trust completely. He did not disappoint, only exceeded every expectation. For our wedding, Nature Coast Entertainment provided us with cocktail music, full reception DJ, uplighting, pinspots, market lights, and sparkler fountains. He recommended the sparkler fountains the week before our wedding and boy am I glad he did, as those turned out to be some of my favorite photos! He completely transformed our wedding venue with his lighting design. We received so many compliments from guests about the look of our venue and the specialty lighting. Mike is an expert at keeping the party going, our guests would not stop dancing, even after last call. I would recommend this company to anyone, as Nature Coast is a guaranteed good time and provides exceptional customer service! I truly cannot thank Mike at Nature Coast Entertainment enough for all he did to help make our wedding a day to remember forever.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Natalia · Married on 05/27/2017

Mike with Nature Coast Entertainment was absolutely amazing in every area of service he provided for our wedding! My husband and I agree he was the best vendor decision we made for our big day. He goes above and beyond what is required to make sure your day is perfect and the party never stops! My husband and I were just blown away by his work ethic and dedication. From our first conversation to the end of our wedding night, he was an absolute dream to work with. He is a true professional in his industry and knows exactly what he's doing. I did not have a wedding planner or day-of-coordinator, so I knew I had to pick vendors that I could trust completely. He did not disappoint, only exceeded every expectation. For our wedding, Nature Coast Entertainment provided us with cocktail music, full reception DJ, uplighting, pinspots, market lights, and sparkler fountains. He recommended the sparkler fountains the week before our wedding and boy am I glad he did, as those turned out to be some of my favorite photos! He completely transformed our wedding venue with his lighting design. We received so many compliments from guests about the look of our venue and the specialty lighting. Mike is an expert at keeping the party going, Our guests would not stop dancing, even after last call. I would recommend this company to anyone, as Nature Coast is a guaranteed good time and provides exceptional customer service! I cannot thank Mike at Nature Coast Entertainment enough for all he did to ensure our wedding day would be truly unforgettable!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Julia · Married on 05/13/2017

I cannot say enough about Michael and Nature Coast. He was absolutely phenomenal, from the very first meeting to the last dance. He had great suggestions for the reception timeline, and was so flexible and detail-oriented. We also booked a violinist and pianist through him for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and they were absolutely perfect. They even were able to play a song that my grandmother wrote!

Michael put on such a fun reception for us. I have a few friends who work in the event industry, and they have been commenting after the wedding how great our DJ was, and that he really knew how to keep the flow of the reception and keep people on the dance floor. Every request I made, Michael met with ease. He allowed us to have our own MC for the reception, and even helped him out with directions and hints.

Nature Coast is top notch, in every regard.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Katherine · Married on 05/13/2017

Nature coast provide the live ceremony music (violin and piano) as well as the DJ music for the reception for my daughter's wedding. The musicians kindly learned some original music that my mother had written and played it at the ceremony. To me, that was above and beyond what one would normally expect! The lighting was perfect for the reception and the music was great - we danced until the last moment - even us parents! They were very professional, very accommodating, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for music and lighting services!.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Sami · Married on 04/29/2017

Mike with Nature Coast Entertainment Services was amazing! He was helpful, professional, and extremely fun. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. We also rented a photo booth through them and it was a huge hit! And they even printed pictures for everyone in the booth and made a book for guests to sign. I am so glad we went with Mike as our DJ!

Sent on 05/06/2017
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 04/22/2017

Naturecoast did an amazing job! We were especially pleased with the dancing on the cloud effect and the uplighting. Our day was truly special!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Lindsey · Married on 04/01/2017

We rented string lights for the Davis Island Garden Club and they turned out beautiful! Reasonable price compared to other vendors! The Photobooth was the best! The props are amazing and the pictures from the photobooth still have us laughing!!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Sara · Married on 03/25/2017

Everyone loved our DJ!! He played the best songs and was very flexible when we decided to do a bouquet and garter toss at the last minute. I would definitely recommend Nature Coast.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Ricardo · Married on 03/04/2017

It was Great Working With N.C.E.

Sent on 03/11/2017
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 01/21/2017

I used Nature Coast Entertainment for DJ services, up lighting, and Officiant services. They were amazing. I worked with Mike and Travis was our officiant and DJ. He kept the party going and was very entertaining. Travis was our last minute officiant and performed an awesome ceremony dedicated to myself and my husband. They were very easy to deal with, very organized, and accommodating. When we hit the last song there were still a lot of people at the venue and I asked if he would mind to keep it going for another hour and they had no problem doing it.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Chad · Married on 11/23/2016

First let me tell you about me. I’m the groom and I’m a VERY detail-oriented person and I’m an audio/video-phile, so anything media related I love. That said, the DJ selection was my priorit yas I knew they can make or break your wedding so this was important to me.

I found Mike on wedding wire, checked out his website, liked what I saw, and gave him a call. Once I spoke to him I was sold. Mike was very knowledgeable and was super accommodating to all my needs. He produced several customized packages to choose from and was very helpful the whole way. He responded promptly to all my e-mails and fulfilled all my requests no matter how big or small (and trust me there were many and very detailed ones). (AND ALL THIS WAS BEFORE THE WEDDING!!!)

At the wedding, Mike did an equally awesome job. I’ve heard from several of my guests that they loved him and it was easy to see how true that was because the dance floor was never empty and we have everyone dancing from 90 year olds to 2 year olds. Me being detail oriented I gave him my playlist, but then decided to let Mike throw some of his own style in there and I’m glad I did because the mixes he played were fantastic and really kept everyone going. Everything went off without a hitch and he exceeded my expectations. He even has some “MacGyver”in him! Had some technical difficulties projecting some videos (not his fault), but Mike found a may to make it happen. He assessed the situation, found a workaround, kept me updated, and made it happen. That quality alone I find was worth the price. If I had to recreate our wedding all over again, he would definitely be a part of it.

Sent on 08/26/2011

Nature Coast Entertainment Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you Chad & Tori. I enjoyed the result of your "Flash Mob" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56p0ozz3J44&feature=share). You had really great ideas to make your wedding unique, and it turned out great. Nature Coast Professional Disc Jockeys wishes you both a lifetime of happiness!

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

Michael was unbelievable! His light work was art and the way he kept the crowd going was awesome. When we were looking for a dj for our wedding we really wanted someone who knew how to keep the party going. Michael went above and beyond and blew it out of the water. I would HIGHLY recommend his services any day. The venue we selected was an ugly blank canvas and he made it a gorgeous ballroom with his lighting. Thanks again Michael!

Sent on 11/12/2016