Spark Wedding Events / Nature Coast Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Leah
    Leah Married on 11/14/2021

Great experience all around!

Michael was professional, attentive and flexible. I had multiple guests mention to me how great our DJ was! Wonderful music from our ceremony to reception. He kept our guests dancing the entire night and the uplighting in our room was perfect with our decor. A+++ would highly recommend!!
  • Mary
    Mary S. Married on 01/16/2021

Great DJ experience for middle eastern wedding!

Mike was an incredible DJ at our wedding! He was open to hearing our requests for music style, and found an awesome tabla (drummer) player for our Middle Eastern wedding. We were so happy with him and he was exactly what we were looking for in a DJ- played great music, kept the energy levels up, appropriate dance and dinner songs, sound was just right, was able to pronounce everyone's names! (lol). Thank you so much to Mike, Raihan, our tabla player!
    Marina A. Married on 01/12/2020

One stop shop!

When we met Michael, we thought we were hiring a DJ but we found out that he offers much more. We ended up using his DJ services, sparklers, fog effect, pin lighting, and projected monogram. Anyone planning a wedding knows how difficult it can be hiring many vendors, but that’s resolved when your DJ does it all! We had initially interviewed Michael with many questions about DJing in which we found out he is the most flexible and experienced DJ.
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 06/01/2019

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I were both so happy with DJ Mike at our wedding. He did all of the lighting and he was the DJ.

My husband is PICKY about music and he loved everything Mike played. Our dance floor was filled the last few hours of the night- Mike knew just how to keep the party going.

His lighting work made our simple venue beautiful and the dance floor lights were so much fun!

He was easy to work with from beginning to end.

I highly recommend Mike. My husband says he was one of the best choices we made for our wedding and I agree!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing service

Mike has been a long-time friend of mine and I knew I could have no other to not only be my DJ but my officiant. He absolutely delivered and made my wedding beautiful, fun, intimate, and an overall amazing experience. As an officiant, he is personable, kind, and light-hearted. As a DJ, he knows how to pump up the crowd and bring everyone to the dance floor. The lighting he provided for the reception was beautiful! He told me to trust him when it came to the lighting and I did and he created the perfect ambiance. He made my wedding unforgettable and I am eternally grateful to him as my friend for giving me a wedding day that I will never forget and treasure forever. ❤️
    Catherine J. Married on 01/12/2019

Lighting Everything I Imagined

When getting married, you focus on the venue, then the food and of course your dress, but you never realize how important lighting is and not just accent lighting, but lighting that makes your theme come alive. I provided Spark Wedding Events a photo and told them I wanted to accent some areas, wanted lights on the flower moon and have star paper lanterns. I know he has a lot of beautiful and breath taking lighting especially his spark fountain, but I can say at our wedding he went above and beyond any lighting company. My daughter got married a year before and my only regret is that I did not know about Spark Wedding Events then. Michael Greenberg is an exceptional vendor that I highly recommend. He had Edison bulbs and market lighting that were wireless and also lite up my dance floor that had everyone talking for days. The star paper lanterns with the market lighting in the reception area made a dream come true of our perfect wedding. If your planning a wedding, corporate event or any event, he is worth a call if you want the day to truly stand out and make a statement, he will work with you but most of all he hears your vision and executes. Highly Recommend and I hope to use him again someday for lighting and DJ. He fully executes.
  • noor
    Noor Married on 12/23/2018

The best!!!

Mike really added the wow factor to our event. His cold sparks are super safe inside a venue yet look amazing in pictures!! Mike is also very professional and responsive. He also did our photo booth and lighting for the dance-floor. Overall I am very pleased with his work. Thank you so much Mike!!
    Jessica Event on: 06/16/2018
    The DJ was awesome!! The guests loved him, and I would definitely recommend him in the future.
    Kevin Married on 06/09/2018
    As the Deputy Chief of the local Fire Department, I am involved in many charitable events throughout the County each year. This year, Michael at Nature Coast Entertainment provided the sparkler fountains, which are very safe, and provided the wow factor that was needed to help make the event even more exciting and successful. Michael is always responsive and extremely professional. Thank you for supporting your community and helping make our event a huge success!!!
    Gabbie Married on 04/05/2018
    Working with Mike of NatureCoast entertainment was a fantastic experience. Not only did Mike listen to what we wanted for our wedding reception, he delivered! He was able to feel out the crowd and knew how to get (and keep) our crew on the dance floor. We had an absolute blast and everyone is still talking about how much fun the wedding was. Thanks again Mike!
    Mallory Married on 01/13/2018
    We used Nature’s Coast for sparkler fountains at our wedding. Michael was easy to work with and professional. The sparkler fountains were such an awesome addition to our event and I would highly recommend him for any of your party needs.
    Aimee Married on 12/30/2017
    We did not go wrong by choosing Nature Coast Entertainment for our wedding DJ and uplighting! The online planning platform made it so easy to organize our ceremony and reception pieces and request the perfect music. Our ceremony was a dream and the music - along with the timing of the songs - set the mood perfectly, and the reception was such a great time. The uplighting Michael provided gave the venue such a warm inviting atmosphere and pulled everything together. I put my trust in his services and he did not disappoint!
    Alison Married on 12/02/2017
    I can't say enough great things about Michael and his team at Nature Coast Entertainment. We used their services for our beach wedding in December 2017. We were in need of market lighting and a DJ, and he offered both as a package deal. Michael even offered to string the lights up at the venue the day before so he wasn't in the way of other vendors on the actual wedding day. The online platform to select music choices was also easy to use and helped keep me organized as we planned the wedding. Michael easily found any special songs that we requested that weren't listed online. Nature Coast made our wedding day beautiful with the lighting, and more importantly, stress-free! Awesome vendor to work with!
    Brittany A. Married on 10/28/2017
    Mike was very helpful and accommodating to our wants. He was very clear with his announcements and had everyone out on the dance floor! He also provided us with our uplighting and made our venue look beautiful! Highly recommend!
    Ciara Married on 07/02/2017
    Mike from Nature Coast Enteratinment was amazing! We hired him to do our rehearsal dinner (background music and sound engineering for some musical performances/speeches) and for lighting, DJing, and photobooth for the ceremony and reception. Mike went above and beyond in making our event special and unique to us. My husband and I had a musical theater theme to our wedding events. Mike used the logo we made to make a unique light design on the wall for the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. He also used the Playbill cover design made by my husband to include on our photobooth pictures. Besides giving Mike general music genres, some song requests from family and friends, and general feel for the lighting, Mike did a great job of putting together a great song list and lovely lighting for our event. The dance floor was busy all night! But, the final thing that really set Mike apart was his willingness to go above and beyond with us. My husband surprised me with an original mini-musical about how we met at the reception. He worked behind the scenes with Mike to do sound checks and make sure that we had the needed equipment so that the many musical "cast members" could be heard and seen. The photo booth was also a fun highlight for our guests!~Ciara (& Avi)
    Cristina Married on 07/01/2017
    Very professional and accommodating! Overall great experience!
    Rachel Married on 06/17/2017
    Nature Coast Entertainment was so amazing! I am glad that I booked them as my DJ. The planning process went so well, too. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!
  • Stefany
    Stefany Married on 06/17/2017
    From the day we met with Mike from naturecoast and we saw how so passionate he was about transforming a space with lighting we knew he would be the right person for us. On our wedding day i must say he exceded our wildest dreams! Not only was the room gorgeous, the photo booth fun, the music kept the guests dancing all night ( he perfectly mixed spanish and american music) but he was super attentive and made sure that both my husband and I were happy and taken care of the whole night.

On top of all day, we incorporated a special appearance of our dog at the reception with aspecial song and introduction which he made so exciting! You can't go wrong with naturecoast. Best investment i made for the wedding.
    Natalia Married on 05/27/2017
    Mike with Nature Coast Entertainment was absolutely amazing in every area of service he provided for our wedding! My husband and I agree he was the best vendor decision we made for our big day. He goes above and beyond what is required to make sure your day is perfect and the party never stops! My husband and I were just blown away by his work ethic and dedication. From our first conversation to the end of our wedding night, he was an absolute dream to work with. He is a true professional in his industry and knows exactly what he's doing. I did not have a wedding planner or day-of-coordinator, so I knew I had to pick vendors that I could trust completely. He did not disappoint, only exceeded every expectation. For our wedding, Nature Coast Entertainment provided us with cocktail music, full reception DJ, uplighting, pinspots, market lights, and sparkler fountains. He recommended the sparkler fountains the week before our wedding and boy am I glad he did, as those turned out to be some of my favorite photos! He completely transformed our wedding venue with his lighting design. We received so many compliments from guests about the look of our venue and the specialty lighting. Mike is an expert at keeping the party going, Our guests would not stop dancing, even after last call. I would recommend this company to anyone, as Nature Coast is a guaranteed good time and provides exceptional customer service! I cannot thank Mike at Nature Coast Entertainment enough for all he did to ensure our wedding day would be truly unforgettable!
    Natalia Married on 05/27/2017
    Mike with Nature Coast Entertainment was absolutely amazing in every area of service he provided for our wedding! My husband and I agree he was the best vendor decision we made for our big day. He goes above and beyond what is required to make sure your day is perfect! For instance, as we arrived to the reception venue for additional picture taking in the Florida summer heat, he brought the entire wedding party cold bottles of water and beer to help us cool off. My husband and I were just blown away by his work ethic and dedication. From our first conversation to the end of our wedding night, he was an absolute dream to work with. He is a true professional in his industry and knows exactly what he's doing. I did not have a wedding planner or day-of-coordinator, so I knew I had to pick vendors that I could trust completely. He did not disappoint, only exceeded every expectation. For our wedding, Nature Coast Entertainment provided us with cocktail music, full reception DJ, uplighting, pinspots, market lights, and sparkler fountains. He recommended the sparkler fountains the week before our wedding and boy am I glad he did, as those turned out to be some of my favorite photos! He completely transformed our wedding venue with his lighting design. We received so many compliments from guests about the look of our venue and the specialty lighting. Mike is an expert at keeping the party going, our guests would not stop dancing, even after last call. I would recommend this company to anyone, as Nature Coast is a guaranteed good time and provides exceptional customer service! I truly cannot thank Mike at Nature Coast Entertainment enough for all he did to help make our wedding a day to remember forever.
    Julia Married on 05/13/2017
    I cannot say enough about Michael and Nature Coast. He was absolutely phenomenal, from the very first meeting to the last dance. He had great suggestions for the reception timeline, and was so flexible and detail-oriented. We also booked a violinist and pianist through him for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and they were absolutely perfect. They even were able to play a song that my grandmother wrote!

Michael put on such a fun reception for us. I have a few friends who work in the event industry, and they have been commenting after the wedding how great our DJ was, and that he really knew how to keep the flow of the reception and keep people on the dance floor. Every request I made, Michael met with ease. He allowed us to have our own MC for the reception, and even helped him out with directions and hints.

Nature Coast is top notch, in every regard.
    Katherine Married on 05/13/2017
    Nature coast provide the live ceremony music (violin and piano) as well as the DJ music for the reception for my daughter's wedding. The musicians kindly learned some original music that my mother had written and played it at the ceremony. To me, that was above and beyond what one would normally expect! The lighting was perfect for the reception and the music was great - we danced until the last moment - even us parents! They were very professional, very accommodating, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for music and lighting services!.
    Sami Married on 04/29/2017
    Mike with Nature Coast Entertainment Services was amazing! He was helpful, professional, and extremely fun. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. We also rented a photo booth through them and it was a huge hit! And they even printed pictures for everyone in the booth and made a book for guests to sign. I am so glad we went with Mike as our DJ!
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 04/22/2017
    Naturecoast did an amazing job! We were especially pleased with the dancing on the cloud effect and the uplighting. Our day was truly special!
    Lindsey Married on 04/01/2017
    We rented string lights for the Davis Island Garden Club and they turned out beautiful! Reasonable price compared to other vendors! The Photobooth was the best! The props are amazing and the pictures from the photobooth still have us laughing!!