51 Reviews for Natural Looks by Victoria

Group Services (12)
Contour Makeup (12)
Group Discounts (5)
51 Natural Looks by Victoria Reviews

Victoria is amazing. Very affordable and does a fantastic job -- I am always shiny but my makeup stayed matte all night long! Everyone in the bridal party felt beautiful and we are all girls that don't wear a lot of make-up day to day, so we felt natural but enhanced!

Profile Picture Caitie, 6/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I met Victoria at a bridal show before I even had a date or a venue figured out. She had models walking around the show and I remember thinking how natural and flawless their makeup looked. When I contacted her about a year later after all of the details had fallen into place, I was thrilled to hear that she still had my wedding date available! I went to Victoria's house for a trial and when I looked in the mirror, the makeup was perfect!! It was exactly what I was looking for....lightweight, natural, and beautiful. She selected the most perfect tones and shades of foundation, blush, eye shadow and lipstick to compliment my skin color. I felt so at ease and relieved to know that she would be doing everyone's makeup on my wedding day. Victoria was so sweet and easy to work with from beginning to end! Despite rain and heat, I felt like my makeup really lasted the entire day. It was perfect. I highly recommend Victoria!

Profile Picture Jen, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Victoria Ronan is a gem! I'm so happy I found her after some trials before her. She made my makeup look fresh, dewy, soft, pretty and natural. I loved the rose gold shadow she used, the quality of her makeup is top-notch (accentuating your skin), and the eyelashes were pretty and just right. She also makes you feel very comfortable and calm. Her fees are reasonable and she always arrives on time and delivers an exceptional end result. She was also very kind to put makeup on my 8 year old and 12 year old neices/flower girls. Thank you, Victoria! I plan to use you again very soon!

Profile Picture Rikka, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend Victoria for anyone looking for flawless makeup for your special event. Our entire Bridal party looked amazing. Her knowledge and selection of colors based on the individual person was far above what I’ve ever seen. She even had extra touch up lipstick to purchase to continue to complete the look for the entire day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Victoria did amazing work...I am so happy I chose her for my wedding!! I need a lot of help iny opinion and she made me look like myself, only better, without a lot of effort!! This, our pictures were awesome!! She is friendly, kind, knowledgable, and professional!! You will be happy too if you choose her!!

Profile Picture Anne, 4/6/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Fake Lashes

Victoria was not only amazing in her work but super friendly! I loved having her for my wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Victoria is the absolute best. We planned our wedding in 2 months and she was incredibly flexible, fitting me and my mom in before another wedding without making us feel rushed. She did a wonderful job and gave me tips on how to keep my makeup looking perfect all day (which it did!). I looked and felt AMAZING. Victoria, thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Victoria was SO amazing to work with. From the consultation, to the wedding day, every minute of working with her was professional and fun! I did a trial the day of our engagement pictures and was so pleased with the results. I showed Victoria a few pictures of what I had in mind and she made suggestions based on how I much makeup I wear on a daily basis, my skin tone, etc. I gave the vague "I want to look like myself, but better!" and she absolutely nailed it. I truly felt like the best version of myself. The wedding day was no different. Victoria arrived early and did the wedding party's makeup with plenty of time to spare but it didn't feel rush at all. I felt so beautiful and my gals looked gorgeous. Oh and the makeup LASTED. We had a late September wedding (hoping for a nice crisp day) and ended up with a day that closer resembled mid-August with heat and humidity. The make-up lasted the whole day and well into the night. I would work with Victoria again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Discounts, Makeup

Victoria did a beautiful job with my bridal parties’ makeup! I usually don’t wear a lot of makeup and wanted a natural look but with alittle glam. Victoria really delivered. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

As someone who doesn't wear make-up, I was worried about looking overly done at our wedding. Victoria put all my concerns to rest and made me feel like a more put-together version of myself, which was absolutely perfect. In addition to her amazing skills, she was extremely kind and thoughtful. After a bad reaction to one brand, she had me back for a re-trial to make sure everything would be perfect the day of our wedding. Working with her was one of the best decisions of our wedding planning!

Profile Picture Roz, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Victoria was amazing to work with from the start and helped everything begin smoothly the morning of my wedding. From the day of my consult at her studio, it was such an easy decision to choose her! I loved how my make up truly did look natural while helping me look my best; I even switched to using the Make Up Forever products she recommended that day and my skin has never been clearer. On the morning of the wedding, she arrived 15 minutes early (I was still setting up one of the probably too many DIY projects I took on in the hall) and she was ready to set up once I made my way back to the suite. All of my bridesmaids and mom looked amazing and it was such a fun morning for everyone in the room with all the music in the background and joking around - Victoria even got to have some fun and laugh with us while doing such a wonderful job. Thank you Victoria!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Victoria did a wonderful job. She did the makeup for my daughter, the bridal party as well as a few extras we added that day. She came to our home and everything was perfect. I highly recommend her. I am going to set up an appointment to learn how to do my makeup so I can attempt to look as good as we did the day of the wedding. Denise Edelen (Mother of the Bride)

Profile Picture Denise, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Victoria was wonderful to work with! She was very accommodating during the make up trials and provided quality service on the day of my wedding! I'm happy with the way the makeup looked and would recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Makeup trial was at her home, where she made me feel very welcome in a very inviting studio space. She listened to exactly what I wanted for my wedding makeup and was open to any changes I wanted to make. Everything was perfect on the day of the wedding-- she arrived on time and was very professional and had everyone's makeup done in a timely manor. As her name suggests, her makeup is very natural, which was exactly what I wanted. I wouldn't change a single thing about how my makeup was done!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From first reaching out to her, Victoria was incredibly responsive, kind, and professional. My wedding was taking place in St. Mary's County, MD meanwhile, I was planning it from San Diego, CA. After I initially made contact, Victoria had called me right away to provide details about how she worked and what packages she offered. My timeline was very condensed since I wasn't able to fly to Maryland until the week of the actual wedding, but Victoria made the time for a make-up trial in her home studio to make sure I would be happy with my look on the day of. She remained very flexible throughout the entire process with changing locations for where my bridesmaids and I would be getting ready. She arrived just before 9 am with several different totes for make-up and tools and was able to have myself, 4 bridesmaids, my sister, mom, and aunt ready just before 1 pm. Everyone's make-up was absolutely radiant and had the perfect natural look for a particularly warm day in May. Victoria is an extremely personable woman and very easy to work and communicate with. The wedding party looked stunning and our wedding photos turned out beautifully - her work was a tremendous contribution to that. I wouldn't recommend anyone else for being a part of such a memorable day.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

I can not say enough good things about Victoria. I absolutely hate wearing face make up other than eyeshadow/mascara, and dreaded the thought of being uncomfortable on my wedding day. I had my make-up professionally done for our engagement photos and after an hour I wanted to scrape it off with my fingers, I was so unhappy. But I knew if I didn't...my photos would show ever blemish and pore so I looked for a different make-up artist. I went to Victoria's home for a consultation in her private studio. She is so friendly and welcoming, you feel like friends right away. I showed her a couple of photos of what I had in mind and she instantly created the perfect look for me. I booked her immediately! She communicated well with me, the pricing was good for myself and several bridesmaids to get our make-up done. She showed up on time, got through all of us in great time while making sure we all looked absolutely beautiful. I will be honest I have terrible skin and am hispanic so I suffer from hyperpigmentation. You can't see that I have acne in any of my after photos....ANY OF THEM! And I felt so comfortable all day. My wedding day is the prettiest I have ever looked and probably ever will look in my life (haha) and that is in large part to Victoria. I can't recommend her enough!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Makeup

There are no words to describe how much I loved my makeup on my wedding day. Victoria is very professional and makes sure you look beautiful on your special day. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a natural look. I am someone who does not wear makeup regularly, but I felt my makeup was very subtle, but also very elegant.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Victoria did an amazing job with makeup for my best friend's wedding. As the maid of honor, I handled the coordination with Victoria for the wedding. She was so easy to work with, answered all of our questions, and was always quick to respond to my emails. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User7222124, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a concept in my mind of how I wanted to look the day of my wedding. I had my makeup professionally done twice before and wasn't happy either time because I didn't feel like myself and the eye shadow and lipstick were so different and bright than anything I usually wear. I wanted to look great in photos but still look like myself. I also had a trial with a different MUA which I was not happy with. After my trial with Vickie I was very happy because she understood my concept and did her very best to meet my wishes. She gave advice on skin care etc prior to the wedding and is just in general, a very sweet and easygoing lady! The day of my wedding she not only did a spectacular job on my makeup but also had me in awe at what a beautiful job she did on my mother as well as my 6 bridesmaids and 2 junior bridesmaids. I loved seeing the transformations that day it was so exciting and I was very happy with how beautiful my girls looked. She also did very age appropriate makeup for my junior bridesmaids (my little sisters who are 12 and 13) so they felt special and pampered although they needed very minimal makeup and they looked gorgeous as well! I will recommend Vickie to anyone who is looking to shine on a special day or for special photos etc. She is very educated, talented and hardworking on top of her sweet personality.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I LOVED working with Victoria. She is a lovely person and a very talented professional. We worked together on my "look" during the trial and then day-of she was fantastic. All my bridesmaids, my mom, and I looked amazing for the whole day. Highly recommend working with Victoria

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Group Services, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I cannot recommend Natural Looks by Victoria enough! Victoria did makeup for my mom, aunt, bridesmaid, and myself on my wedding day and we were all extremely pleased with the services she provided us. The makeup photographed very well! Not only is she an incredibly talented makeup artist, but she is also friendly and so easy to work with.

Profile Picture User5218413, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Group Discounts, Group Services, Makeup

Victoria was amazing! She really makes her brides feel special. You can tell she cares about what she does, but also about the individuals she is working with. She made sure I ate the day of my wedding (even let me eat while she was doing my makeup) she has the motherly feel. All of my girls loved her! Our makeup stayed perfect all night. From start to finish Victoria made me feel like I was one of her own. I can't thank you enough for being one of my rocks on my big day!

You rock Victoria!

Ashlee

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After Victoria left the room from doing my makeup to my moms and my bridesmaids, everyone raved about her. My mom said to me a couple of days ago, how after all her tears, her makeup was perfect all night. We danced the night away, looking as beautiful as we did when Victoria left the room. I HIGHLY recommend using Victoria to do your makeup. You think it would be uncomfortable having someone in your face doing your makeup, but she did not make me feel that way. She talked to you, she was amazing if I had to do it all over again I would :)

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Victoria was amazing. She was able to accommodate myself, 8 bridesmaids and my mother in law in a very short period of time and everyone loved their results! She made my morning feel effortless.

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/20/16, 1 Review