Natural Looks by Victoria Reviews

Natural Looks by Victoria 6
Natural Looks by Victoria 7

Charlene & Chanel · Married on 06/08/2019

Victory event with Victoria

From the day we met Victoria at her studio ( which is at her house) which made it extra special and personal, we just fell in LOVE with Victoria
    Her sense of caring and to individualize every person closed the deal for my daughter and I

She talked and laughed and made the choices so incredibly fun.
    She just met us, yet she did each of our make up perfect to our style and preferences
    So this was a very easy decision, we signed up with her for my daughters wedding with her immediately.
    Then came the big day!

We are a very laidback family who have fun and enjoy life, Victoria was part of Chanel ( my daughter the bride’s) biggest day at Herrington’s on the Bay. She organized and did 7 woman's make up without a blink, and every one loved the way they looked
    She felt like part of the family

Victoria “Thank You” just doesn’t seem enough to express how unbelievably great full we were to have met you and have you as part of this amazing, pretty much perfect wedding
    Not only are you talented in what you do, you are a fabulous person.
    As MOB I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing an amazing job with all 7 of us, but especially with Chanelie, i know all brides look beautiful and stunning, Chanelie looked NATURALLY beautiful and stunning

Many many thanks to you
    Charlene & Chanel

We will send you pictures, promise

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Natural Looks by Victoria 19
    Natural Looks by Victoria 20

Brittany · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!

Victoria was wonderful!! She made me feel like the most beautiful bride and her work was amazing!! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kimberly Gould · Married on 04/28/2019

Wonderful experience!

Victoria was great! She made me feel absolutely beautiful. I felt ready for a special occasion but still felt like myself -- it was just right! The rest of my wedding party really enjoyed her, too. She was easy to work with -- everything from the trial, to answering questions and figuring out last-minute details, to the morning of the wedding. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Lena Bacha · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist

Fabulous in everything. I got with Victoria at the end of last year for a trial. She was extremely accommodating with my crazy schedule and made me feel at ease right away. We tried several looks as I wear makeup normally and I wanted a pop. She kept reminding me that this is a trial and I won't leave till I am totally happy. On my wedding day, 3/9/19, she came all prepared for all of my bridal party. She came to where I was getting ready a little earlier to set up and was ready to roll. She made everyone in my bridal party so stunning. She calmed my nerves and was so personable and friendly. She even taught us how to cry! She made me feel and look absolutely AMAZING!. I highly recommend her

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn · Married on 10/26/2018

Made us all feel beautiful!

Victoria did my makeup for both our engagement session and wedding. As someone who does not wear much makeup at baseline, her name really does say it all — Natural looks by Victoria. You look and feel natural after her work is done! My bridesmaids and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Victoria. She was able to perfectly create the look that I wanted, which held for the entirety of my wedding. We had nine women getting their makeup done on the morning of my wedding, so I knew that we were quite a large undertaking for any makeup team. But Victoria was able to beautifully complete everyone’s looks with time to spare - and was even able to fit in my mother-in-law who decided the day of the wedding that she would like her makeup done. The entire morning went so smoothly thanks to their skill and professionalism. Plus, she was an absolute delight to spend the morning with! We are so blessed to have her as a makeup artist in our area!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Makeup!

I came across Victoria while searching for bridal makeup artists in SoMd, she was SO flexible. We met for a makeup trial for myself and my maid of honor. Her makeup was great, personality was great, and her prices definitely won’t break the bank either! On my wedding day, my makeup and my 3 bridesmaids makeup lasted perfectly all night long. 10/10, recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing makeup that made ME shine

Victoria blew my expectations out of the water. Not only did my makeup survive tears and wedding cake, but it looked WAY better than how I normally do my own makeup. I am very picky about the way I look and she was so attentive and listened to what I wanted and knocked it out of the park.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Natural Looks by Victoria 21
    Natural Looks by Victoria 22
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful and Perfect!!

Victoria was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was patient and flexible when I decided I didn't like the look I told her I wanted during my trial run. I also had a major acne break out the day of my trail which shock my confidence. She was caring and reassuring and told me if I did a few simple things I'd have flawless skin on my wedding day. I followed her instructions and one the day of my wedding my skin looked better than it had in year! Victoria was right on time, very personable and made each of use feel special. When she was done welding her make brush all of my Bridesmaids looked perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. For any future big events I would be sure to call Victoria. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Natural Looks by Victoria 23
    Natural Looks by Victoria 24
    Natural Looks by Victoria 25
  • Sarah

Sarah Dandy · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome experience

Victoria was great to work with for my wedding. During our pre-wedding consult, she made recommendations on how to make my skin look it’s best for my wedding day. She also ensured that my makeup enhanced the features that I wanted. She did the makeup for myself, the bridesmaids and my mother and everyone’s makeup looked very natural and complemented their features. My mom has very sensitive skin and was pleasantly surprised that the makeup used felt comfortable on her skin and eyes. My makeup lasted through the entire wedding despite the heat and humidity and looked beautiful in pictures. I highly recommend working with Victoria.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Shelbi · Married on 08/25/2018

I loved working with Victoria and loved how my makeup, and my bridesmaids’ and moms’ makeup, turned our for the day of. Victoria was very professional and kept in constant communication throughout the planning process and even followed up after to check in on how the wedding went. All of my friends and family loved her as well and guests complimented everyone’s makeup. What I liked most is that I didn’t feel like I looked like a completely different person, which sometimes happens with day-of-wedding makeup. I highly recommend Victoria—you can count on her to have your makeup process be seamless and stressfree on the day of!

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/10/2018

Victoria was amazing in helping create my perfect wedding make up. I did a trial run, my engagement make up, and my wedding make up with her. She was also very responsive in any questions I had regarding the make up because I have such sensitive skin. She used great products, and I did not break out after any of these sessions (and I ALWAYS break out)!! I had the option of purchasing lip colors and lashes from her which made the process smooth. She also came back to my venue for touch ups before the ceremony! I would recommend her to everyone who prefers a natural look! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Dorothy · Married on 08/04/2018

Such a great experience!

Victoria was awesome to work with! She was very responsive via phone and email! I do not usually wear a lot of makeup so I was a little nervous going into the trial. She was so friendly and clearly knowledgeable and I absolutely loved what she did! And the wedding came, and we knew exactly what I wanted and I felt so beautiful and the bridesmaids were stunning! She does amazing work, and affordable for a large group!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Cassie · Married on 07/28/2018

A true professional - knowledgeable and talented!

Victoria is absolutely AMAZING!! If I had to choose again, I wouldn't trust my wedding make-up to any other person. My skin wasn't the best during our consult so she gave me awesome tips to help make my face vibrant and clear for our wedding day - and they worked! She goes above and beyond to make sure her clients feel beautiful and look flawless on their big day (wedding or otherwise!). She is knowledgeable and a true professional in her field. My bridesmaids and I loved how comfortable she made us feel and how she didn't cake on a bunch of make-up to make us look camera ready. She knew how to enhance our natural beauty and features perfectly. I would recommend her to any family or friend a thousand times over!

(Photos: Shannon Ensor Photography & Ica Images)

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Natural Looks by Victoria 26
    Natural Looks by Victoria 27
    Natural Looks by Victoria 28

Caitie · Married on 06/29/2018

Victoria is amazing. Very affordable and does a fantastic job -- I am always shiny but my makeup stayed matte all night long! Everyone in the bridal party felt beautiful and we are all girls that don't wear a lot of make-up day to day, so we felt natural but enhanced!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Jen · Married on 06/02/2018

I met Victoria at a bridal show before I even had a date or a venue figured out. She had models walking around the show and I remember thinking how natural and flawless their makeup looked. When I contacted her about a year later after all of the details had fallen into place, I was thrilled to hear that she still had my wedding date available! I went to Victoria's house for a trial and when I looked in the mirror, the makeup was perfect!! It was exactly what I was looking for....lightweight, natural, and beautiful. She selected the most perfect tones and shades of foundation, blush, eye shadow and lipstick to compliment my skin color. I felt so at ease and relieved to know that she would be doing everyone's makeup on my wedding day. Victoria was so sweet and easy to work with from beginning to end! Despite rain and heat, I felt like my makeup really lasted the entire day. It was perfect. I highly recommend Victoria!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Rikka · Married on 04/29/2018

Victoria Ronan is a gem! I'm so happy I found her after some trials before her. She made my makeup look fresh, dewy, soft, pretty and natural. I loved the rose gold shadow she used, the quality of her makeup is top-notch (accentuating your skin), and the eyelashes were pretty and just right. She also makes you feel very comfortable and calm. Her fees are reasonable and she always arrives on time and delivers an exceptional end result. She was also very kind to put makeup on my 8 year old and 12 year old neices/flower girls. Thank you, Victoria! I plan to use you again very soon!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Natural Looks by Victoria 29
    Natural Looks by Victoria 30
    Natural Looks by Victoria 31
    Natural Looks by Victoria 32

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

I would highly recommend Victoria for anyone looking for flawless makeup for your special event. Our entire Bridal party looked amazing. Her knowledge and selection of colors based on the individual person was far above what I’ve ever seen. She even had extra touch up lipstick to purchase to continue to complete the look for the entire day!

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Natural Looks by Victoria 33
    Natural Looks by Victoria 34
    Natural Looks by Victoria 35
    Natural Looks by Victoria 36

Natural Looks by Victoria's reply:

Jessica -- Ty for the super nice/amazing review! I hope everything went well with Crystal's wedding. xo Victoria

Anne · Married on 04/06/2018

Victoria did amazing work...I am so happy I chose her for my wedding!! I need a lot of help iny opinion and she made me look like myself, only better, without a lot of effort!! This, our pictures were awesome!! She is friendly, kind, knowledgable, and professional!! You will be happy too if you choose her!!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Natural Looks by Victoria 37
    Natural Looks by Victoria 38

Ty Anne! I loved being a part of your day. Xoxo

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2017

Victoria was not only amazing in her work but super friendly! I loved having her for my wedding!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing Experience!

When it was time to choose a makeup artist for my wedding, I immediately contacted Victoria. She had done my sister's makeup for her wedding, and it was stunning. From the beginning, she was very kind and easy to work with.

The trial was at her house (which is lovely) and she made it as comfortable as possible -- even allowing my family who was visiting to sit in during the process. The day of the wedding, she arrived painfully early at my house to ensure that all 7 bridesmaids, both mothers and I had enough time to get our makeup done. I am so grateful for that!

As for the outcome, everyone (myself included) who worked with her LOVED the result and remarked how well it stayed all day. I received many compliments on my makeup and I appreciated that I still looked like "me," just a very nice version of me. :)

All in all, I would 100% recommend working with Victoria. She's great!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Natural Looks by Victoria's reply:

Sarah! Thank you so much for the very sweet review. It was my pleasure and an honor to be a part of the 2nd Siguenza wedding! I love your family! xo

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

Victoria is the absolute best. We planned our wedding in 2 months and she was incredibly flexible, fitting me and my mom in before another wedding without making us feel rushed. She did a wonderful job and gave me tips on how to keep my makeup looking perfect all day (which it did!). I looked and felt AMAZING. Victoria, thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Katie · Married on 09/24/2017

Victoria was SO amazing to work with. From the consultation, to the wedding day, every minute of working with her was professional and fun! I did a trial the day of our engagement pictures and was so pleased with the results. I showed Victoria a few pictures of what I had in mind and she made suggestions based on how I much makeup I wear on a daily basis, my skin tone, etc. I gave the vague "I want to look like myself, but better!" and she absolutely nailed it. I truly felt like the best version of myself. The wedding day was no different. Victoria arrived early and did the wedding party's makeup with plenty of time to spare but it didn't feel rush at all. I felt so beautiful and my gals looked gorgeous. Oh and the makeup LASTED. We had a late September wedding (hoping for a nice crisp day) and ended up with a day that closer resembled mid-August with heat and humidity. The make-up lasted the whole day and well into the night. I would work with Victoria again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Rachelle · Married on 09/23/2017

Victoria did a beautiful job with my bridal parties’ makeup! I usually don’t wear a lot of makeup and wanted a natural look but with alittle glam. Victoria really delivered. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Natural Looks by Victoria's reply:

Thank you for your nice review. xo

Roz · Married on 09/09/2017

As someone who doesn't wear make-up, I was worried about looking overly done at our wedding. Victoria put all my concerns to rest and made me feel like a more put-together version of myself, which was absolutely perfect. In addition to her amazing skills, she was extremely kind and thoughtful. After a bad reaction to one brand, she had me back for a re-trial to make sure everything would be perfect the day of our wedding. Working with her was one of the best decisions of our wedding planning!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Angela · Married on 09/03/2017

Victoria was amazing to work with from the start and helped everything begin smoothly the morning of my wedding. From the day of my consult at her studio, it was such an easy decision to choose her! I loved how my make up truly did look natural while helping me look my best; I even switched to using the Make Up Forever products she recommended that day and my skin has never been clearer. On the morning of the wedding, she arrived 15 minutes early (I was still setting up one of the probably too many DIY projects I took on in the hall) and she was ready to set up once I made my way back to the suite. All of my bridesmaids and mom looked amazing and it was such a fun morning for everyone in the room with all the music in the background and joking around - Victoria even got to have some fun and laugh with us while doing such a wonderful job. Thank you Victoria!

Sent on 11/10/2017