Natural Looks by Victoria Reviews

98 | Huntingtown, MD

98 Reviews for Natural Looks by Victoria

Anne H. · Married on 06/19/2021

All Natural

I'm not a makeup kind of girl, so I wanted to find someone who could enhance my natural look and keep me looking myself. Victoria was the best choice I could have made. She understood what I wanted and even took the time to explain all the different kinds of makeup she was going to use. I couldn't have been happier, and I appreciate all her knowledge and time. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to keep their natural look, she will not disappoint!

~Anne

• Laura

Laura O. · Married on 06/12/2021

Perfect Natural Makeup!

Victoria was absolutely amazing to work with, from the first message to wedding day! As someone who does not wear makeup regularly, I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day and Victoria definitely delivered! My face felt so natural & light the whole day and my makeup stayed in place until the end of the night!

• Becky

Becky K. · Married on 06/05/2021

Victoria is amazing! Highly recommend!

Victoria is AMAZING and I highly recommend her for any of your makeup needs. I used her for my wedding and I was obsessed with how amazing my makeup looked for my special day. I had a makeup trial about a year before and told her I wanted to look natural but with a "glow-up" and she knew exactly what to do. She wrote down all of the information so that when she did my makeup for my wedding a year later, she remembered all of the products she used on me.

It was also pretty hot on my wedding day (June 5th) and the ceremony and cocktail hour were outside and my makeup stayed fresh and beautiful all day and evening!

Her prices are extremely reasonable (the cheapest I found when I was doing my research) and well worth every penny. She also did an amazing job with my mom, MIL, and bridesmaids makeup needs having never met any of them before. She was always easy to communicate with and is extremely reliable (ie. showing up early on my wedding day!). In addition to being knowledgeable about makeup, she also knows a lot about taking care of your skin and kept reminding me to drink lots of water leading up to the wedding which I really appreciated.

I cannot say enough good things about Victoria and the experience I had with her, and would absolutely recommend her for anyone looking for an extremely talented make-up artist. Thank you so much Victoria!!

Sent on 07/13/2021
  • Julia

Julia S. · Married on 05/30/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Working with Victoria was such a great experience! I have extremely sensitive skin and tend to get allergic reactions to makeup and Victoria was so helpful and worked with me to make 100% sure that all of the makeup did not cause any problems for my skin. Throughout the entire process of working with her, she was great at listening to my vision and had great insight into what color lipsticks would work for my coloring. She was even willing to try a bunch of different lipsticks that I brought in to test out different colors which took quite a bit of time. In the end, she picked the PERFECT one for me. Do not hesitate to book with Victoria- she is so fun to work with and is willing to put in the time to make sure you are happy with your look!

Rebecca B. · Married on 05/21/2021

Perfection!!

Victoria was amazing! She was very responsive and was extremely helpful during the planning process. She made the day super easy by being flexible and coming to me. My makeup was flawless and I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. 💕

Sent on 05/24/2021
  • Emily

Emily R. · Married on 04/05/2021

Bridal makeup for impromptu small wedding

Victoria was amazing! She responded immediately to my inquiry and was willing to work with me on timing within a month given we rescheduled our wedding for covid and pulled a smaller wedding together at the last minute. She was flexible with me about my look and allowed me to skip the trial given Covid. Best of all, she was amazing on the day of and the make up looked natural and beautiful. She took all precautions and wore a mask the entire time. We even rocked out to music along the way. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren V. · Married on 02/11/2021

Highly Recommend!!

Beyond happy with my experience with Victoria! She made me look STUNNING on my wedding day, and I felt so beautiful. The whole experience with her, from the consultation to the day of my wedding was stress-free and reassuring. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and I have trouble with acne, so I was looking for something that would cover up my problem areas and also give me that wedding glow. She was able to work her magic and match my tones perfectly. I can't thank her enough! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 11/16/2020

Carolyn S. · Married on 11/21/2020

Great to work with, highly recommend!

Victoria did a wonderful job! We found Victoria because she was recommended to us by our photographer. In the test run, she continued to tweak my makeup until I was comfortable with the result! I’m not someone who uses makeup frequently, so I wasn’t sure how to describe what I wanted. But Victoria knew all the right questions to ask. And even better still, the makeup lasted all day with an airbrush finish, even under masks being taken off and put back on! The only little snafu is I’m really picky about lipstick color, and it took a while to find one that I liked. On my wedding day, it turns out that she was unable to order the color we agreed (thanks pandemic…). But we found a color that looked very nice. My mother and mother-in-law both raved about their makeup and what a great job Victoria did! If you’re thinking about hiring Victoria—do it! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 10/06/2020

Loved Natural Looks by Victoria!

Victoria was amazing! I absolutely loved the makeup that she did for me and my bridesmaids. It really was a natural but beautiful look that highlighted our natural features - not at all heavy or unnatural-looking. The makeup photographed very well and held up all night. Victoria was so wonderful to work with and really listened to what you wanted. She took many factors into account, making sure that I was satisfied with the makeup and that it worked for me! I absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 10/06/2019

April C. · Married on 09/19/2020

Covid Wedding

Had to plant my wedding 3 times due to COVID - she was flexible and worked with any schedule I gave her. She did AMAZING! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Lindsey B. · Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Victoria is absolutely amazing! There are no other words for her, she captured my look and all my girls makeup beautifully! I do not wear a lot of makeup and do not like feeling like I have a lot of “caked on” foundation, she was able to make me look and feel just the way I wanted, natural and amazing!!!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Jonah

Jonah M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Covid Wedding

First of all I just can’t thank you enough for Linas effort who made me so beautiful and natural looking on my wedding! She has a awesome personality who makes u laugh, and made you comfortable. And a life saver!
    I love my make up and hair sooo much! And that’s the most important ❤️

Sent on 08/22/2020
  • Staci

Staci K. · Married on 08/23/2020

Safe, Professional, Flexible - worth every penny!

When the COVID 19 pandemic hit we had no idea how we were going to be able to able to pull off the perfect wedding look for my daughter. So much of what we had planned needed to change and the makeup artist we had planned to use was no longer in business. Fortunately, we were so lucky to have found Victoria from Natural looks by Victoria. Not only did Victoria provide my daughter with the perfect bridal look, but she did so in a very safe, professional way. She put all our concerns to ease and was very flexible with our reduced wedding party size. We could not have been happier.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa C. · Married on 08/22/2020

Great experience with Natural Looks by Victoria!

Natural Looks by Victoria did the makeup for my niece’s wedding. Victoria was awesome! She was able to compliment all skins types. Her personable demeanor and great value made the experience wonderful.

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • U

Ursula G. · Married on 08/15/2020

Victoria is talented, professional, accommodating, trustworthy, and friendly

We were blessed to have Victoria do our makeup for a family member’s wedding. It looked simply perfect and not heavy or overdone. Our makeup held up beautifully despite heat and humidity. She easily managed juggling our appointments without missing a beat and maintained excellent standards of hygiene during this time of Covid. Highly recommend her and hope I have another a occasion soon where we can have her help us to look our best.

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle D. · Married on 06/13/2020

Look & Feel Beautiful with Victoria!

Natural Looks by Victoria is the perfect choice for your wedding day! During my trial, she started with a natural look then built on top of it, so I could choose the exact amount of makeup that I wanted. She also did a wonderful job suggesting colors and styles that would look best on me. Before my wedding, Victoria worked very well with the hairstylists to make sure that everyone was ready on time. She was able to do 6 people’s makeup that morning and everyone’s makeup suited their skin tone and features beautifully. Victoria also let us buy powder and lipstick from her in case we needed to refresh our look throughout the night. Her makeup photographed beautifully and felt light on my face. Lastly, Victoria was flexible and supportive when we had to reschedule for COVID. Thank you Victoria!

Sent on 05/24/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/16/2020

Beautiful work and Super nice

I couldn’t have asked for a better makeup artist. Instead of starting super strong, she started subtle and built her way up to the look that I wanted. She was super responsive being the only vendor to reach out to me first when the COVID-19 news came out. She also was extremely flexible when plans were evolving and changing.
    I HIGHLY recommend Victoria and will be using her next year for our larger ceremony!

Sent on 05/21/2020

Corrine H. · Married on 04/11/2020

Friendly, fast, and beautiful results

Victoria did a fantastic job with my wedding! She did my makeup, my 5 bridesmaids' makeup, and makeup for the weddings' two mothers in record time without sacrificing quality at all! She's a delight to sit with while she works, and she is so responsive to any personal preferences or critique. Makeup is such a tricky thing to get right because every woman has their own preferred style, but Victoria made each of us uniquely happy and comfortable in our own skin! Her work made me feel so beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 02/22/2020

Great makeup for the whole group!

Victoria was great to work with and very responsive to my thoughts from our make-up trial. She expertly timed wedding day make-up for a group of 10 and I'm very happy with how everyone's turned out!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Grace P. · Married on 01/08/2020

100% recommended

Victoria was wonderful to work with from the makeup trial to the wedding day. I love her process and her style. Honestly couldn't have imagined the wedding day without her help. She was on time, super kind, and great to have as part of the day.

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Makeup with Victoria

Victoria is the MUA you want for your wedding day. Her work is beautiful and she is a kind and professional person to work with. She arrived early and created beautiful looks for myself, my bridesmaids, my mom, and MIL.

She is skilled in creating makeup looks for all ages. My mom said it was the best makeup she’s ever had! All of the rest of us felt the same way.

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 10/19/2019

Incredible experience!

WOW and WOW! Victoria’s make-up is absolutely amazing! All of us had this natural effortless look that lasted all day! (even though tears and dancing) All of my girls loved their make-up because unlike other artists, it was light and not caked on our faces. It felt like my skin was breathing the whole night which to me was amazing. From the initial consultation to answer my zillion questions, she was absolutely amazing. She took the time to speak to each person about their skin and making sure she was doing what they wanted, which made them feel really good and in control of how they looked. Thank you so much for everything you did, your amazing!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent!!!!

Victoria is such a wonderful person, and she has a flawless technique of making a bride or anyone look beautiful! I am someone that very rarely wears make up and my husband likes it that I don't wear make up. So I didn't want a lot of make up for my wedding day, and Victoria came through. My husband absolutely loved everything about my look. He said it was just enough make up to accent my wonderful eyes and face. I was so glad he loved it. Plus to make it all better Victoria is such a wonderful lady! She makes sure she is giving you what you want. I would recommend her to anyone, and would use her for any special occasion, if possible.

Plus all my bridesmaids and my mom loved their make up! Victoria made sure they looked flawless also!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2019

You won't regret booking Victoria

Victoria was amazing. She was so easy to get in touch with and worked with me to fit me in for a trial when it was convenient for me. I don't normally wear much makeup, and Victoria stepped through everything she did during the trial to get exactly where I wanted and felt comfortable. Even though my trial was >6 months before the wedding, she had documented everything so well and did not need me to worry about anything on the day of. She even taught me how to cry so that I would not mess up my makeup! Our makeup was beautiful and lasted all night!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Bryanna

Bryanna S. · Married on 08/24/2019

Victoria is the best!

From the trial to the day of the wedding, Victoria was personable, professional, and reliable. She was flexible and able to create a perfect look for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding. And her makeup packages were very reasonable - I cannot recommend highly enough!!

Sent on 09/03/2019