Natural Looks by Victoria Reviews

Natural Looks by Victoria 6
Natural Looks by Victoria 7
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn · Married on 10/26/2018

Made us all feel beautiful!

Victoria did my makeup for both our engagement session and wedding. As someone who does not wear much makeup at baseline, her name really does say it all — Natural looks by Victoria. You look and feel natural after her work is done! My bridesmaids and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Victoria. She was able to perfectly create the look that I wanted, which held for the entirety of my wedding. We had nine women getting their makeup done on the morning of my wedding, so I knew that we were quite a large undertaking for any makeup team. But Victoria was able to beautifully complete everyone’s looks with time to spare - and was even able to fit in my mother-in-law who decided the day of the wedding that she would like her makeup done. The entire morning went so smoothly thanks to their skill and professionalism. Plus, she was an absolute delight to spend the morning with! We are so blessed to have her as a makeup artist in our area!

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Makeup!

I came across Victoria while searching for bridal makeup artists in SoMd, she was SO flexible. We met for a makeup trial for myself and my maid of honor. Her makeup was great, personality was great, and her prices definitely won’t break the bank either! On my wedding day, my makeup and my 3 bridesmaids makeup lasted perfectly all night long. 10/10, recommend!

• Sarah

Sarah Dandy · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome experience

Victoria was great to work with for my wedding. During our pre-wedding consult, she made recommendations on how to make my skin look it’s best for my wedding day. She also ensured that my makeup enhanced the features that I wanted. She did the makeup for myself, the bridesmaids and my mother and everyone’s makeup looked very natural and complemented their features. My mom has very sensitive skin and was pleasantly surprised that the makeup used felt comfortable on her skin and eyes. My makeup lasted through the entire wedding despite the heat and humidity and looked beautiful in pictures. I highly recommend working with Victoria.

Shelbi · Married on 08/25/2018

I loved working with Victoria and loved how my makeup, and my bridesmaids’ and moms’ makeup, turned our for the day of. Victoria was very professional and kept in constant communication throughout the planning process and even followed up after to check in on how the wedding went. All of my friends and family loved her as well and guests complimented everyone’s makeup. What I liked most is that I didn’t feel like I looked like a completely different person, which sometimes happens with day-of-wedding makeup. I highly recommend Victoria—you can count on her to have your makeup process be seamless and stressfree on the day of!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 08/10/2018

Victoria was amazing in helping create my perfect wedding make up. I did a trial run, my engagement make up, and my wedding make up with her. She was also very responsive in any questions I had regarding the make up because I have such sensitive skin. She used great products, and I did not break out after any of these sessions (and I ALWAYS break out)!! I had the option of purchasing lip colors and lashes from her which made the process smooth. She also came back to my venue for touch ups before the ceremony! I would recommend her to everyone who prefers a natural look! You will not be disappointed!

Dorothy · Married on 08/04/2018

Such a great experience!

Victoria was awesome to work with! She was very responsive via phone and email! I do not usually wear a lot of makeup so I was a little nervous going into the trial. She was so friendly and clearly knowledgeable and I absolutely loved what she did! And the wedding came, and we knew exactly what I wanted and I felt so beautiful and the bridesmaids were stunning! She does amazing work, and affordable for a large group!

Caitie · Married on 06/29/2018

Victoria is amazing. Very affordable and does a fantastic job -- I am always shiny but my makeup stayed matte all night long! Everyone in the bridal party felt beautiful and we are all girls that don't wear a lot of make-up day to day, so we felt natural but enhanced!

Jen · Married on 06/02/2018

I met Victoria at a bridal show before I even had a date or a venue figured out. She had models walking around the show and I remember thinking how natural and flawless their makeup looked. When I contacted her about a year later after all of the details had fallen into place, I was thrilled to hear that she still had my wedding date available! I went to Victoria's house for a trial and when I looked in the mirror, the makeup was perfect!! It was exactly what I was looking for....lightweight, natural, and beautiful. She selected the most perfect tones and shades of foundation, blush, eye shadow and lipstick to compliment my skin color. I felt so at ease and relieved to know that she would be doing everyone's makeup on my wedding day. Victoria was so sweet and easy to work with from beginning to end! Despite rain and heat, I felt like my makeup really lasted the entire day. It was perfect. I highly recommend Victoria!

Rikka · Married on 04/29/2018

Victoria Ronan is a gem! I'm so happy I found her after some trials before her. She made my makeup look fresh, dewy, soft, pretty and natural. I loved the rose gold shadow she used, the quality of her makeup is top-notch (accentuating your skin), and the eyelashes were pretty and just right. She also makes you feel very comfortable and calm. Her fees are reasonable and she always arrives on time and delivers an exceptional end result. She was also very kind to put makeup on my 8 year old and 12 year old neices/flower girls. Thank you, Victoria! I plan to use you again very soon!

Natural Looks by Victoria 8
    Natural Looks by Victoria 9
    Natural Looks by Victoria 10
    Natural Looks by Victoria 11

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

I would highly recommend Victoria for anyone looking for flawless makeup for your special event. Our entire Bridal party looked amazing. Her knowledge and selection of colors based on the individual person was far above what I’ve ever seen. She even had extra touch up lipstick to purchase to continue to complete the look for the entire day!

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Natural Looks by Victoria 12
    Natural Looks by Victoria 13
    Natural Looks by Victoria 14
    Natural Looks by Victoria 15

Natural Looks by Victoria's reply:

Jessica -- Ty for the super nice/amazing review! I hope everything went well with Crystal's wedding. xo Victoria

Anne · Married on 04/06/2018

Victoria did amazing work...I am so happy I chose her for my wedding!! I need a lot of help iny opinion and she made me look like myself, only better, without a lot of effort!! This, our pictures were awesome!! She is friendly, kind, knowledgable, and professional!! You will be happy too if you choose her!!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Natural Looks by Victoria 16
    Natural Looks by Victoria 17

Ty Anne! I loved being a part of your day. Xoxo

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2017

Victoria was not only amazing in her work but super friendly! I loved having her for my wedding!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing Experience!

When it was time to choose a makeup artist for my wedding, I immediately contacted Victoria. She had done my sister's makeup for her wedding, and it was stunning. From the beginning, she was very kind and easy to work with.

The trial was at her house (which is lovely) and she made it as comfortable as possible -- even allowing my family who was visiting to sit in during the process. The day of the wedding, she arrived painfully early at my house to ensure that all 7 bridesmaids, both mothers and I had enough time to get our makeup done. I am so grateful for that!

As for the outcome, everyone (myself included) who worked with her LOVED the result and remarked how well it stayed all day. I received many compliments on my makeup and I appreciated that I still looked like "me," just a very nice version of me. :)

All in all, I would 100% recommend working with Victoria. She's great!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Natural Looks by Victoria's reply:

Sarah! Thank you so much for the very sweet review. It was my pleasure and an honor to be a part of the 2nd Siguenza wedding! I love your family! xo

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

Victoria is the absolute best. We planned our wedding in 2 months and she was incredibly flexible, fitting me and my mom in before another wedding without making us feel rushed. She did a wonderful job and gave me tips on how to keep my makeup looking perfect all day (which it did!). I looked and felt AMAZING. Victoria, thank you so much for everything!

Katie · Married on 09/24/2017

Victoria was SO amazing to work with. From the consultation, to the wedding day, every minute of working with her was professional and fun! I did a trial the day of our engagement pictures and was so pleased with the results. I showed Victoria a few pictures of what I had in mind and she made suggestions based on how I much makeup I wear on a daily basis, my skin tone, etc. I gave the vague "I want to look like myself, but better!" and she absolutely nailed it. I truly felt like the best version of myself. The wedding day was no different. Victoria arrived early and did the wedding party's makeup with plenty of time to spare but it didn't feel rush at all. I felt so beautiful and my gals looked gorgeous. Oh and the makeup LASTED. We had a late September wedding (hoping for a nice crisp day) and ended up with a day that closer resembled mid-August with heat and humidity. The make-up lasted the whole day and well into the night. I would work with Victoria again in a heartbeat!

Rachelle · Married on 09/23/2017

Victoria did a beautiful job with my bridal parties’ makeup! I usually don’t wear a lot of makeup and wanted a natural look but with alittle glam. Victoria really delivered. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Natural Looks by Victoria's reply:

Thank you for your nice review. xo

Roz · Married on 09/09/2017

As someone who doesn't wear make-up, I was worried about looking overly done at our wedding. Victoria put all my concerns to rest and made me feel like a more put-together version of myself, which was absolutely perfect. In addition to her amazing skills, she was extremely kind and thoughtful. After a bad reaction to one brand, she had me back for a re-trial to make sure everything would be perfect the day of our wedding. Working with her was one of the best decisions of our wedding planning!

Angela · Married on 09/03/2017

Victoria was amazing to work with from the start and helped everything begin smoothly the morning of my wedding. From the day of my consult at her studio, it was such an easy decision to choose her! I loved how my make up truly did look natural while helping me look my best; I even switched to using the Make Up Forever products she recommended that day and my skin has never been clearer. On the morning of the wedding, she arrived 15 minutes early (I was still setting up one of the probably too many DIY projects I took on in the hall) and she was ready to set up once I made my way back to the suite. All of my bridesmaids and mom looked amazing and it was such a fun morning for everyone in the room with all the music in the background and joking around - Victoria even got to have some fun and laugh with us while doing such a wonderful job. Thank you Victoria!

Denise · Married on 08/04/2017

Victoria did a wonderful job. She did the makeup for my daughter, the bridal party as well as a few extras we added that day. She came to our home and everything was perfect. I highly recommend her. I am going to set up an appointment to learn how to do my makeup so I can attempt to look as good as we did the day of the wedding. Denise Edelen (Mother of the Bride)

Kristin · Married on 06/24/2017

Victoria was wonderful to work with! She was very accommodating during the make up trials and provided quality service on the day of my wedding! I'm happy with the way the makeup looked and would recommend her for any event!

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

Makeup trial was at her home, where she made me feel very welcome in a very inviting studio space. She listened to exactly what I wanted for my wedding makeup and was open to any changes I wanted to make. Everything was perfect on the day of the wedding-- she arrived on time and was very professional and had everyone's makeup done in a timely manor. As her name suggests, her makeup is very natural, which was exactly what I wanted. I wouldn't change a single thing about how my makeup was done!!

Tiffany · Married on 05/19/2017

From first reaching out to her, Victoria was incredibly responsive, kind, and professional. My wedding was taking place in St. Mary's County, MD meanwhile, I was planning it from San Diego, CA. After I initially made contact, Victoria had called me right away to provide details about how she worked and what packages she offered. My timeline was very condensed since I wasn't able to fly to Maryland until the week of the actual wedding, but Victoria made the time for a make-up trial in her home studio to make sure I would be happy with my look on the day of. She remained very flexible throughout the entire process with changing locations for where my bridesmaids and I would be getting ready. She arrived just before 9 am with several different totes for make-up and tools and was able to have myself, 4 bridesmaids, my sister, mom, and aunt ready just before 1 pm. Everyone's make-up was absolutely radiant and had the perfect natural look for a particularly warm day in May. Victoria is an extremely personable woman and very easy to work and communicate with. The wedding party looked stunning and our wedding photos turned out beautifully - her work was a tremendous contribution to that. I wouldn't recommend anyone else for being a part of such a memorable day.

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2017

I can not say enough good things about Victoria. I absolutely hate wearing face make up other than eyeshadow/mascara, and dreaded the thought of being uncomfortable on my wedding day. I had my make-up professionally done for our engagement photos and after an hour I wanted to scrape it off with my fingers, I was so unhappy. But I knew if I didn't...my photos would show ever blemish and pore so I looked for a different make-up artist. I went to Victoria's home for a consultation in her private studio. She is so friendly and welcoming, you feel like friends right away. I showed her a couple of photos of what I had in mind and she instantly created the perfect look for me. I booked her immediately! She communicated well with me, the pricing was good for myself and several bridesmaids to get our make-up done. She showed up on time, got through all of us in great time while making sure we all looked absolutely beautiful. I will be honest I have terrible skin and am hispanic so I suffer from hyperpigmentation. You can't see that I have acne in any of my after photos....ANY OF THEM! And I felt so comfortable all day. My wedding day is the prettiest I have ever looked and probably ever will look in my life (haha) and that is in large part to Victoria. I can't recommend her enough!!!

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

There are no words to describe how much I loved my makeup on my wedding day. Victoria is very professional and makes sure you look beautiful on your special day. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a natural look. I am someone who does not wear makeup regularly, but I felt my makeup was very subtle, but also very elegant.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Sooo sweet! Ty❤❤❤❤

Laura · Married on 09/17/2016

Victoria did an amazing job with makeup for my best friend's wedding. As the maid of honor, I handled the coordination with Victoria for the wedding. She was so easy to work with, answered all of our questions, and was always quick to respond to my emails. I highly recommend her.