NatashaGrace Photography Reviews

NatashaGrace Photography 4
NatashaGrace Photography 5

Catherine · Married on 06/15/2019

Engagement pictures

My fiancé and I loved having Natasha Grace for our engagement session and loved how our pictures turned out. Natasha was really fun to work with!!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Kaylee · Married on 05/26/2019

I had done a boudoir photo shoot with NatashaGrace Photography a few years back. She was so kind and made me feel so comfortable in my own skin. I recently got engaged and have already set things up with NatashaGrace Photography for our wedding date. She books so fast because of her popularity I had to make sure to get on it right away. She really takes your opinions and wants into account when photographing your day! I can not wait to have her do my wedding <3

• Jason

Jason Snell · Married on 05/26/2019

Great Customer service, Wonderful Experience Highly Recommend

When choosing our photographer, we wanted someone who was easy to work with, someone who fit our style and that would do anything to get the perfect shot. That is EXACTLY what Natasha provides. We knew instantly just from viewing her website that we wanted to go with her. Not only was our engagement session simple and easy, but she helped make our wedding day perfect. She even helped my now wife with a panic attack before she walked down the aisle by lending her an inhaler. Natasha is truly committed to her work. One of the sweetest moments was when my wife's grandmother was holding an old school digital camera, Natasha took notice and offered to snap a few photos for her. I don't know many photographers that would offer that kind of customer service. If you are in need of a photographer that goes above and beyond don't look any further than NatashaGrace Photography!

NatashaGrace Photography 6
    Sent on 06/09/2019

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent photographer for engagement photos

Natasha was so great to work with. It was a very hot & humid day, but we made it through. She took any of my ideas & incorporated them into the shoot. Our engagements photos turned out beautifully. Natasha has such an artisic & great eye for what she does. We look forward to her shooting our wedding in 2019!!

• Carissa

Carissa · Married on 09/14/2018

Could not have asked for better!

I hired Natasha pretty late into our engagement and was very nervous going into meeting her. I should never have worried, she made my husband and I feel so comfortable and at ease during our engagement pictures and when our wedding day came the weather was terrible and the schedule was a mess but Natasha and her assistant/2nd shooter Jessi powered through and gave us incredible photos! She caught such special moments and you hardly noticed she was there, she made the atmosphere that peaceful and she really pays attention to the things you tell her are important. Hire Natasha she is phenomenal and I can't wait to do more sessions with her in the future! I was so happy that she captured my husbands reaction as I came down the aisle and she was able to accommodate our rather chaotic family and make our whole bridal party really comfortable so they could genuinely be their weird selves. She gets awesome detail shots and even after a few obstacles that came up during our photo time she worked right around it and delivered an amazing product! I'll be calling her for an anniversary session with my husband.

NatashaGrace Photography 7
    NatashaGrace Photography 19
    NatashaGrace Photography 20
    Sent on 12/13/2018

Sam · Married on 08/11/2018

Natasha captured our engagement photos and she will be photographing our wedding in 2018. Through the entire process she has been nothing short of phenomenal. We had outdoor engagement pictures planned, but the rain was awful the day we had them scheduled. She was very prompt to reschedule and was still able to get us in the same week. I had an awful cold the day of our shoot, but she still delivered amazing pictures and came full of awesome poses and ideas! Our photos were available within the time frame promised and were easy to download and print. I wouldn't want to work with anyone else for such an important occasion! Grateful to have found NatashaGrace Photography!

NatashaGrace Photography 21
    NatashaGrace Photography 22
  • Shelisa

Shelisa Schmidt · Married on 07/14/2018

The best midwest photographer around

Natasha is professional and takes amazing photos. She’s always up for new ideas and takes chances on unique photography. Not only an amazing art teacher, but a great business woman.

NatashaGrace Photography 23
    NatashaGrace Photography 24
    NatashaGrace Photography 25
    NatashaGrace Photography 26
    NatashaGrace Photography 27
    NatashaGrace Photography 28
    Sent on 01/14/2019

Samantha · Married on 07/07/2018

Omg! Natasha is amazing to work with! Not only does she make you feel extremely comfortable during your session but she also takes your ideas to heart and captures them at the perfect moment. I highly recommend her. Pricing is very reasonable, great quality, timely responses, great turn around time, allows for as many outfit changes as you would like, allows enough time during the session, and allows pets!! She sets your mind at ease for any bride who is worried about photos turning out well. She made me feel like a true princess. Our engagement session really painted a picture of what our July 2018 will be like. We are so happy we picked her- greatly satisfied!

NatashaGrace Photography 29
    NatashaGrace Photography 30
    NatashaGrace Photography 31
    NatashaGrace Photography 32

Sammie · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely amazing

Natasha made all my dreams come true in my pictures! She really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera, captures moments that you don’t even think about capturing. Every time I look at my photos, my wedding comes alive again. The pictures are so detailed and crisp, she just does an amazing job! She really listens to your ideas, and goes above and beyond to capture them. She is so great to work with, flexible with changes that might happen (weather, location, etc), very reasonable, pricing, and makes you feel like you are the only one in the world she is focused on that day. From our engagement to the wedding day- everything was perfect! Can’t wait to book her for our next “event”!!! If I could give her more than 5 stars I totally would! She even teamed up with my videographer so they both were able to capture our moments! I will always recommend her!

NatashaGrace Photography 33
    NatashaGrace Photography 46
    Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Grawey · Married on 05/26/2018

Made my day so much less stressful!!!

Natasha is so professional and has the wedding day down to a science. She knows exactly what photos are important and thinks of things that you don't want to think about on the wedding day. After reviewing the photos, I was shocked at the shots that she was able to capture that I was not aware of. The editing and the number of photos is beyond expectations and she is a fraction of what others are. I would hire her for any and all photos I would need for any occasion!!

NatashaGrace Photography 47
    NatashaGrace Photography 48
    NatashaGrace Photography 49
    NatashaGrace Photography 50
    Sent on 01/16/2019

Stacie · Married on 10/21/2017

Natasha did a family session for us and we couldn’t Be happier! She made us all feel so at ease and was really great with my kids. She had such amazing ideas and really captured the heart and soul of my family. Natasha is an outstanding photographer and person. I look forward to working with her again and again!

NatashaGrace Photography 51
    Sent on 11/17/2017

Jodi · Married on 10/15/2017

Natasha did a family mini session for us and she is so upbeat, flexible, and just plain old happy to be capturing the moments! Her enthusiasm is contagious! We love our photos so much! Thank you!

NatashaGrace Photography 52

Chelsey · Married on 07/15/2017

She went above and beyond to make sure my pictures were perfect even with the large wedding party and overwhelming heat we had that day! Would recommend her one hundred percent:)

NatashaGrace Photography 53
    NatashaGrace Photography 54
    NatashaGrace Photography 55
    NatashaGrace Photography 56
    NatashaGrace Photography 57

Danielle · Married on 06/17/2017

Natasha was absolutely amazing about everything from booking to getting our final pictures back! We were super worried about feeling awkward with our engagement photos but she made it so easy and not awkward at all! On the wedding day, I wasn't even nervous about her being there to photograph our first look, or reading letters to each other which is a pretty private thing. Her photos of us were stunning throughout the entire day! Our groomsmen were a little crazy... and she was able to wrangle them to get some rockin' groomsmen pictures (I was surprised they were so photogenic)!
    I am looking forward to her being our photographer for all the other exciting things in life! She rocks! :) Thank you for everything Natasha!

Catie · Married on 09/12/2015

What can I say! Natasha is amazing! I had boudoir pictures taken before I got married as a wedding gift to my husband and from there I knew Natasha would be our wedding photographer! She makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable. We were able to fine a package that fit our budget and were also able to rent a photo booth from her. Her professionalism is outstanding. Can't wait to take pictures with her in the future!

NatashaGrace Photography 58
    NatashaGrace Photography 59

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2010

Natasha is wonderful to work with. She has taken our family pictures on multiple occasions and has been accommodating every time. She has a personality that can work with small children, adults, and everything in-between! I highly recommend her business. You can't go wrong hiring her.

NatashaGrace Photography 60

Julie · Married on 07/25/2009

Would and have recommended her. She's amazing at what she does. Love the mini sessions!

NatashaGrace Photography 61

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2018

We have known Natasha for awhile, and when it came to our wedding we knew we would have Natasha. She is affordable, fun, and goes the extra mile to make her customers happy. We saw a sneak peak of our photos just a few days after our wedding.

Sent on 04/05/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2019

Great person, great photos, great deal!

We had our engagement photos done and cannot wait for our wedding photos! She was so easy to work with even my fiance said he had fun at our session and would love to do more! I loved our natural our session felt! She did a beautiful job using natural light and captured the fall colors beautifully. She also captured all of the photo ideas I shared with her, and had an assistant to help out.

NatashaGrace Photography 62
    NatashaGrace Photography 63
    Sent on 01/23/2019

Elyssa · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Engagement pictures/ setting up wedding

Natasha does an excellent job explaining everything thoroughly and my fiancé and I have had a wonderful experience! She does amazing photography and captures the most beauitful moments! I can’t wait to have her at our wedding.

• Bryce

Bryce Befort · Married on 07/20/2019

Engagement Session with Natasha Grace Photography

Natasha was very down to earth and easy to work with. She made us feel very comfortable during our Engagement photo shoot. She has creative ideas for poses, and we love our photos! We can't wait for her to capture our special day!

Amber · Married on 06/23/2018

Perfect for Price

Natasha was very flexible scheduling our engagement session. We were pleased with the majority of our engagement and wedding session however some major photos we wanted and forgot in the moment of the day were never taken like a picture of the bride and groom's family together and one of just the bride's family. These are things she should have been able to help keep us on track of. Other than that, we got pictures of all the moments we wanted and she was very flexible when we ran behind. Her pricing is by far the best!

Sent on 02/18/2019