Natalie Gelman Reviews

6 Reviews for Natalie Gelman

• Paulina

Paulina G. · Married on 08/08/2020

Stunning vocals + music skills

Natalie's voice will give you absolute chills down your arms when you hear it for the first time! She made our day absolutely beautiful and special, and created the best memories for us with her music and singing! We had a very intimate covid wedding and ceremony, and she worked with all the restrictions we had, learned how to play EDM songs acoustic and was so sweet to even record a video for us of Good For Me by Above and Beyond since I walked down the aisle to it. I mean seriously, Natalie has amazing talent and you need her for your wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible experience working with Natalie!

Natalie was beyond amazing for our June 22, 2019 wedding! I asked Natalie to do a cover of Wilco's California Stars for me to walk down the aisle. Not only did she learn it, but she totally perfected it! We were so impressed with Natalie's professionalism the whole way through and through, and she asked us questions about setup and logistics that we hadn't even thought of. She helped make our day so special and loved every single song she played.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Natalie Gelman's reply:

Thank you so much Maureen! It was an honor to play for you guys and I'm still loving all the songs I learned for you and Curt. I woke up with New Slang stuck in my head again today! Lots of love!!

Annette · Married on 10/07/2017

Natalie is incredible. She played at our wedding in October 2017 and it was wonderful. She played a wide variety of songs and did an exceptional job with the ones we requested. Many of our guests expressed that they loved her music and her stage presence. She is an amazing person to work with and has helpful suggestions on making her music fit your special day. My husband and I both highly recommend Natalie for any music event. Five stars all the way.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Natalie Gelman's reply:

Thank you so much Annette! It was such a pleasure to sing for you and Larry! Loved playing with the duo and all the songs you chose too! Congrats again to you both!!

Dominique · Married on 05/07/2016

Natalie is amazing! She is not only incredibly talented, but also extremely flexible and accommodating. She spent a lot of time back and forth with me to arrange the music just perfectly, and helped guide me with some great ideas that truly made our day magical. She is wonderful and I could not be more happy that she was part of our big day!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Natalie provided my women’s sailing club with an evening of wonderful entertainment, including leading us in a sing along and adding comical boating-related lyrics to familiar tunes. My group members were delighted with her lovely voice and charming personality.
    Also impressive is Natalie’s business manner. She was extremely professional in all aspects of our transaction. I especially appreciate her great follow-through on emails and phone calls.. I highly recommend Natalie. She’s terrific!

Sent on 12/17/2015

James · Married on 10/03/2015

Natalie Gelman was amazing! I booked Natalie to provide music for my girlfriend's birthday party and it truly made the evening one of the most memorable times of our lives. Natalie played her guitar and sang songs for several hours and everyone was in "AW"! The songs she sang, her voice, the guitar......amazing!! Everyone asked me, "James, where did you find her? She sounds incredible!" For a party, wedding, any special event that I host, I will have Natalie! She is one of a kind and is very, very special!

Sent on 12/24/2015