Napoleon House Reviews

Napoleon House 4
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing place!

We had such a wonderful experience planning our rehearsal dinner here. Beth and Alex were absolutely amazing. The food was delicious and it all ran so smoothly with very little micromanaging on their part. They let us do our thing and asked the perfect amount of questions that things went off without a hitch. They even went out of their way to help us grab some last minute easels that we needed for the tables. This restaurant goes above and beyond!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Sara · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect in every way!

I chose Napoleon House for our reception, and I would highly recommend this venue to any bride who wants a truly unique, gorgeous, and flawless reception. My wedding coordinator was Alex, who as a bride coming from out of state, was impeccable! She answered all of my questions promptly and professionally and really made the whole experience stress-free and absolutely perfect. The staff on site for the night of was also so helpful and kind, thank you Jen!! Food was amazing, our guests are still raving about the food options and the bar! Thank you thank you thank you for making me one happy bride and all of my guests taken care of! I wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Laura

Laura Cushman · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect venue with amazing service

We loved Napoleon House and the team there make it so special. If you are looking for a venue with excellent service, amazing food and having a stress free event, look no further. Honestly Beth and Alex are amazing. A lot of venues we saw are quite prescriptive on how events run and are set up, but they were super flexible at the Napoleon House and really let you bring your vision to life. We even extended our reception by 1 hour the week of the wedding and they just easily made the changes. Would definitely recommend! Thank you to Napoleon House and team for an awesome wedding!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 03/31/2019

The Perfect New Orleans Venue

The Napoleon House was the perfect venue for our wedding! It was beautiful and required little decoration by us. The food was delicious and the portions were generous. Beth and Alex were always quick to respond during the planning process and helped with problem solving when issues came up. This has always been one of our favorite restaurant in New Orleans. I am so glad it can now have even more special meaning to us. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Marie Bourgeois · Married on 02/16/2019

Gorgeous venue with Amazingly helpful staff

Beth and Alex at the Napoleon House were the reason my wedding reception went seamlessly and stress free. They made this a fun and beautiful event for me. Any help I needed they were eager to lend a hand or send advice. And response time was very efficient. The whole event was beautiful and the atmosphere was uniquely fun. It was a memorable evening!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Eleta · Married on 02/15/2019

Perfect space and best food ever!

Napoleon House was so incredibly perfect. Alex, their sales coordinator, was an absolute dream to work with. She was so communicative, flexible, kind, and helpful. She had an answer and solution to every question I had! We did a tasting a few months before our wedding and were blown away by the quality of the food and service. Everyone who works at Napoleon House is professional, knowledgeable, and a class act. We had both our ceremony and reception in the courtyard, and it was so romantic and fun! The string lights, brick walls, and lush greenery made for the perfect backdrop for our vows. The food was--hands down--the best wedding food I've ever had, and our guests agreed! All of the passed apps were hot and crispy, and the buffet line was beautifully laid out and super delicious. The party captain and staff were busily refilling food, but still faded into the background discreetly. We did a second line in between the ceremony and reception, and when we came back, the space was completely reset and ready for our reception. It was magical! The space and food were such high quality, and Napoleon House is also incredibly affordable. Our wedding with 50 people was the perfect fit here. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 12/01/2018

Very attentive to detail and fast to respond!

Napoleon House was a dream to work with and the most beautiful venue for a wedding. We did our ceremony in the courtyard, then second-lined around the block, then returned to the reception in the upstairs rooms. All of my guests raved that this was the best wedding that they have ever been to - the food was phenomenal!!! Beth and Alex are truly amazing to work with and so accommodating! Jennifer took care of my husband and me all night with drinks, food, and run of show. Napoleon House is the BEST place for your special day and we had the best night of our lives there!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Eric

Eric · Married on 11/18/2018

Nearly flawless, better than we could have hoped

We had both wedding and reception in the two rooms on the 2nd floor. The venue is so graceful, historic and atmospheric. The space was perfect for our 40 guests (would be fine for twice that number), plus the two balconies provided both great views and and an alternate area to gather or retreat from the music and dancing. Alex was always available and quick to respond as we prepared, and was present on the big day to make sure everything was set and ready to roll. The price was reasonable, the food exquisite, and the whole experience just about flawless (sans a computer glitch that delayed finalization of the bill, costing us exit photos with the photographer). Given no event is ever perfect, we can tell you wholeheartedly that this was as close as we could have hoped.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Haycock · Married on 11/09/2018

Napoleon house is incredible

The team at Napoleon House are not only and absolute pleasure to work with, but are also exceptionally good at what they do. Organising our wedding from New Zealand was a breeze with Alex and Beth both able to promptly answer any and all questions we had. The day ran so smoothly and this was in no doubt due to the team at Napoleon. Our guest raved about the venue, the food and the service and we couldn’t of imagined a better wedding! We will be eternally grateful to Napoleon House for delivering the most amazing and magical wedding day.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Napoleon House 5
    Napoleon House 6
    Napoleon House 7
    Napoleon House 8
  • natalie

natalie · Married on 10/13/2018

Southern hospitality at its finest

We had a perfect wedding reception here. Beth was amazing hands down! Thank you guys for giving me the reception of my dreams at an affordable prlce.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Debbie B · Married on 10/12/2018

Outstanding venue and service

Napoleon House was a wonderful spot for our rehearsal dinner. Beth and Alex are amazing. They were always responsive to questions. The space is beautiful and the food was awesome. We were assigned a “captain” for the evening. Kevin was very responsive. Everyone who attended the rehearsal dinner were very complimentary of the evening.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Seraph · Married on 07/02/2018

I was born in Louisiana, but I don't live in Louisiana... so whenever I started looking up venues in New Orleans (especially in hotels or historical sites), I was so discouraged by the excessive requirements and limitations (not to mention prices!). I made a LONG list for my mom of what I wanted (my own music, classic and rich Cajun food, the ability to decorate when and how I wanted, and to get ready on-site-- among other things) and she found the Napoleon House. They accommodated us at every step, happily. My now-husband and I even made plans to fly in and do a tasting, but couldn't attend because of a family death; I sent my parents and the staff skyped with us while my parents tasted food on our behalf! Beth and Alex are amazing- both in the process of setting up everything and coming up with ideas, and working with you on your actual day. Those ladies are PATIENT and happy to help you through every step. Their wait staff is so professional, quick, and knowledgeable of how to move through the room with the food during the event. My guests were so pleased with the menu- everything was delicious!! I could not have been happier with how calm they made me, and how smoothly everything went. THIS is 100% the venue to use. Your pictures will be beautiful (the stairs, tower, and balcony are gorgeous in photos) and your guests will be so impressed by how the venue looks upstairs. My wedding is still being talked about!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • W

Wanda · Married on 05/26/2018

We came from a small town in NC, but due to the wonderful staff we hosted a perfect rehearsal dinner. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious. Needless to say, everyone was impressed with the evening.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/11/2018

Our entire experience with Napoleon House was incredible! The staff was so accommodating, helpful and responsive throughout the planning process and incredibly organized the night of the wedding. The courtyard was the most gorgeous setting for the ceremony and the upstairs was absolutely perfect for the reception. Perfect and extremely affordable for fantastic quality in the French Quarter!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Linda · Married on 04/20/2018

We hosted a party a party at Napoleon House for roughly 135 people the night before our son's destination wedding in New Orleans. The venue was perfect and the food and drinks were great. The staff were very helpful and we were able to easily plan it even though we live in the Northeast. We had soooo many compliments from our guests. NH is a historic site and had just the right vibe for the night before the wedding party. We are so happy we decided to have our event at NH.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/19/2018

THE most amazing place, staff and food!! Our day could not have been better in any way. They made our wedding so special and planning from the UK we didn’t know what to expect but as soon as I arrived for the rehearsal I knew we had made the right decision! Every detail was thought of and they kept in constant communication. Our guests still talk about how amazing the food was and how attentive the staff were through the whole event. We can’t wait to come back for the delicious food and beautiful courtyard. We had the happiest time of our lives and we’re so thankful to everyone who made it so unforgettable!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Kristin · Married on 02/10/2017

We had our rehearsal cocktail reception here in February and it was fantastic. the Pimm's cups were delicious and the staff went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a great time. The venue is very flexible with food menus and drink options which was perfect for our casual event.

Sent on 04/14/2017