Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos Reviews

81 | Naples, FL

81 Reviews for Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos

Becky · Married on 11/15/2014

The food is delicious and the service is impeccable. My wedding guests complimented the food all night.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Brenna · Married on 11/09/2014

Friscos is an amazing wedding caterer. Everyone I spoke to remarked upon how incredible the food tasted and I've been to many weddings where people wouldn't want to speak of the food. They couldn't resist talking about how good the food was. Wedding food can be hit and miss, but Friscos food and I'm not exaggerating when I say all of it was exceptional.

Eric was willing to work with us to make all the choices to keep our costs down yet provide a very high level of service for our guests. Communication was very responsive prior to and during the event. But what makes this caterer stick out for me and my wife is how they were able to adjust to some tougher circumstances for the day of the wedding.

Our wedding was an outdoor wedding and somehow after picking the day about 14 months before, we picked the only day in November it rained all day long. We were putting tarps up here and there, just trying to do anything to come up with a plan and Friscos and their staff were always either coming up with solutions or working with us. For such a normally stressful day, the weather added more, but Friscos came through with flying colors!

Eric and family and the rest of the staff with Friscos are warm and extremely able people. When it comes to your wedding, you want great tasting food, a high level of service, and a friendly staff and we were able to get all of that.

It was an honor to watch them make things happen and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Melissa · Married on 11/01/2014

They did an amazing job. Easy to work with and everything went off without a hitch. We will use them for all of our catering needs.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Kriss · Married on 11/01/2014

I must give Frisco's a 5 star all around! They did an awesome job with our unique wedding. We were actually married on Oct 31 and had our reception the following day. It was actually a costume party. Frisco's did everything we asked for plus. I had so many compliments on the food and how great it was. The service was outstanding and Frisco's went above and beyond. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer. In fact my boss is using them for their Christmas party of 100 + . Last thing, You MUST Try the stuffed mushrooms and Garlic rolls they are out of this world. Thank you to Frisco's and their staff you made our special day that much more special!
    .Kriss and Mitch

Sent on 12/02/2014

Lindsey · Married on 10/25/2014

We were referred from somebody who used Frisco's for their wedding. I could not believe for the sampling they sent it to our door within 30 min of making and it was big portions. I didn't have to cook! LOL the food was so good and fresh. The menu selection is large and they also are open to creating your own. They replied fast and answered all questions. They met us at our venue prior to talk about set up and give us numbers on cups and ice, etc. They dressed professional but were so personable and friendly. They were on time and followed the timeline and had proper staffing. The food was delicious! My bridal party was late and the food was still delish! Not one bad thing was said except my friends wanted seconds and it was already out away: lol I definitely wouldst use them again.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Kezia · Married on 06/15/2014

Friscos catering did an amazing job at our wedding! It was better than I could've ever imagined or asked for. They provided us with great service and the food was delicious. Eric was amazing throughout the entire process and made me feel completely relaxed and confident about every decision made. I would recommend them to anyone anytime.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/31/2014

I can not rave enough about my experience with Frisco's. We found them because they were a preferred vendor of our venue. Our wedding planner hadn't worked with them before so she was willing to try them but also wanted to get some quotes of some of the places she had used before. We opted for the latin deluxe menu. We also wanted some cheese and veggie boards and passed appetizers. For the appetizers we went with mini cuban sandwiches and latin shrimp cocktail. The quotes we received from Frisco's were literally $10,000 cheaper than some of the other vendors. We were a little skeptical of the food because the price was so reasonable, but we had a tasting with them and the food was phenomenal. The day of the wedding, we were unable to partake in the cocktail hour, but my planner brought my husband and I some of the appetizers, and they were amazing? For the dinner we had a chicken dish, pork tenderloin and beef which came with a creamy horseradish sauce as well as some yeast rolls, a ceasar salad and for sides we had rice and beans and veggies. Everything was amazing. The beef was so incredible. It was cooked perfectly and the sauce that went with it was delicious. Every one at the wedding raved about our food. I could not have asked for better. The food was fantastic and the presentation was amazing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in the Southwest Florida are. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/08/2014

sarah · Married on 05/10/2014

We discovered Frisco's Catering through our venue because they were on the "preferred vendors" list. We called/emailed a couple other catering services, however Frisco's services and cost was definitely more within our comfort level with $$ and menu options. The prices are incredibly reasonable and they even offer specials from time to time. Unlike with other companies, we were able to easily communicate directly with the owner which made us feel more at ease.

A few things to note... 2-3 months before the wedding, they brought us a serving of 2 for everything we had selected off the menu for us to taste at our home. Everything was delicious! They did not push for a final head count until about a week before the wedding. Any accommodations that we needed were met with no hesitation. We had a cocktail hour with appetizers and then a buffet style dinner (they offer both buffet and served). Everyone said the food was delicious and service went very quickly. I would recommend them to anyone! Great job, wonderful service, and fantastic staff! :)

Sent on 05/22/2014
  • Carley

Carley · Married on 04/30/2014

Friscos has amazing food! Hands down, the best! I had so many people tell me how amazing the food was and that it was the best they ever had at a wedding. I'm from Michigan so I wasn't able to do a taste -testing and basically went with my wedding planner's suggestion. I was very pleased with their service. The prices are amazing for the quality and quantity of food. I definitely recommend doing business with them. You will be very happy you did!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Friscos catered our rehearsal dinner and our reception. The food was fantastic. The service was exceptional all at a very reasonable price. I highly suggest you try them for your next event... You will not regret it!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Joanne · Married on 04/26/2014

Our wedding day was amazing.

We got married in our grandparents backyard in Quail West, the food was amazing and was so reasonably priced. Eric was really accommodating he let us sample his menu, even before we signed a contact. This was super important to me because why sign a contract with some and then find out the food is horrible?

Eric worked with my mother planning the wedding and it went smoothly.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Samantha · Married on 04/19/2014

Our caterer was Frisco’s, and I am over the moon with how amazing the food was on our wedding day!!!!

Eric and Bruce were a pleasure to work with from day one! They worked with me on creating a custom menu that really incorporated worldly flavors that tied into the different parts of the world that the animals at the zoo were from (we were married at the Naples Zoo in April).

It is now July and my guests still haven’t stopped raving about this food, in fact the food was so good that several of my guest have sent thank you cards or called them to tell them how amazing the food was. It puts a smile on my face knowing that I had guests at my wedding that have eaten at some of the finest restaurants in the United States tell me this was the best meal they have ever had.

Frisco’s is amazing and you would be doing your guests a huge disservice by not having them cater your wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Anthony & Suzanne · Married on 04/12/2014

Our family started planning this large wedding of approximately 250 people a year in advance. Frisco's met with us numerous times, recommending and giving us advice as they have serviced so many others. They were so flexible and helpful, never once giving us fear and frustration.

Their food was raved about by all of our attendees. Their buffett was set up for a fast dismissal of tables, had servers behind each station that merged with the chef carving the best London Broil we've ever had. The wait staff were so professional! They worked in and out of the attendees tables, removing plates and goblets so the tables weren't a cluttered mess like you've seen at other large events.

Frisco's even took down our large crystal drink decanters, washed, dried and repacked them in boxes we had brought. They didn't have to do this for us, we had elected to bring in specialty tables, linens and napkins, (we didn't like the ones provided by the venue). Frisco's even offered to take our linens and sweetheart table back to the rental company. What a relief that was instead of us having to do it after the final hours of the wedding.

All in all, they made our daughters wedding so memorable and took a large weight off of our shoulders. Their menus are so easy to work with. Do yourself a favor and sit down with them. You will not be boxed in to something you don't want or can't afford. We assure you, you will be happy with this family owned catering service.

Anthony & Suzanne Perez - Naples, Florida

Sent on 04/15/2014

Excellent food and great service. Arrived on time and flexed with us when the ceremony ran late. Worked within our budget. Very happy!!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Katherine · Married on 03/15/2014

They were such an amazing part of our big day! Every single person was in love with the food. They included a bar tender as well, helped with ordering silver ware, cups etc. They helped with more than I could've imagined, and I will never recommend anyone but Friscos to anyone looking for catering in the future!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 03/08/2014

Friscos has great food and great staff at a great price. My friend (very successful and can afford any caterer) recommended them to me. I was not disappointed! Eric, the owner, is very professional and helpful. The provided the dishes, silver and glassware at a small expense. This saved us money and extra work since we then didn't have to worry about clean up and breakage fees with the rental co. They delivered samples an hour away from their shop. The staff worked their butts off the night of the wedding and worked fantastically with the other vendors. Thank you so much friscos!!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Dawn · Married on 02/22/2014

See Bruce at Frisco's and he will provide you the best meal ever! He will listen to what you want and roll out perfection. He knocked my wedding reception out of the park with product, presentation, and staff. The quailty and price cannot be matched. I will use them for all functions in the future from dinner to work parties.
    Dawn - Naples, Florida
    Wedding 2-22-14

Sent on 03/20/2014

Rebecca · Married on 10/05/2013

We were very happy to have chosen Friscos for our wedding. All of the pre-wedding details and menu creating was so easy. They always responded back to us quickly with either a phone call or email. They arrived early on the wedding day and were so helpful! We not only loved Friscos, but our guests loved them as well. Everyone kept raving about the food. Their team was so professional and efficient. We HIGHLY recommend them for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 10/20/2013

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

WE ENJOYED THE CLASSIC ITALIAN MENU WITH A SMALL STAFF FROM FRISCOS TO SERVE. THE STAFF WAS COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL. THE FOOD WAS BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS. THE WEATHER WAS THE ONLY ISSUE.

VERY AFFORDABLE AND VERY EASY TO DEAL WITH.

THANK YOU GUYS!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Thank you to the staff and chefs at Friscos for great food and top notch service. We had a lot of family and friends that gave us over two hundred guests. With such a large reception we were concerned with our budget. Friscos worked with us to keep cost reasonable but keep the food we wanted. My DH wanted to have Prime Rib, so we had a Chef carve it for our guest. It was amazing! We also had chicken, pasta, potatoes, and salad and also their appetizer package.

We have to put a special shout out to Brian from Trinidad for making our head table feel like VIPs. He was awesome for making sure our drinks were full and that we wanted for nothing. My DH loved the prime rib and Brian kept bringing more and more for him.

These guys are the best. Thank you again.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Shane · Married on 06/22/2013

Frisco's had the best food we could have asked for. My wife and I come from two completely different cultures and Frisco's was able to accommodate our family needs at a very affordable price. They had plenty of staff to help things run smoothly and the food was excellent! My wife has continued to use their catering services for other functions and events that she hosts.

Sent on 04/14/2014

We choose Friscos because their pricing was great and upfront. We scheduled a meeting and sat with owner Erick and one of his associates. They seemed very professional and knowledgeable. We were informed that they cater multiple events on any giving day. I wanted to make sure that we their full attention for our big day.

I got real concerned when I found out that they were catering an event for 2000 people on our wedding day. My Fiancee, now Husband, has family that works at the medical company who party they were catering.

My concerns were unfounded. The staff was amazing. My wedding felt as if were the only event that day. We choose the classic Italian menu and the appetizer package, and guests loved everything. They served cleaned and even handled the champagne toasts and cake cutting.

My cousin is going to use them for her wedding in 2014.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Frisco's made our day amazing. We had only a few months to plan an event for over 150 guests, but Eric and his team made it happen. We were able to stay in budget while having appetizer service, main meal, all rentals, and a very dedicated staff. I can't say enough great things.....the only problem was the weather.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Eric and his staff were a pleasure to work with. The food was amazing, and they did everything they could to help out and make our day run smoothly and stress free. We had a lot of people from the wedding compliment us on the buffet and they even helped coordinate our rentals (tables, chairs, linens, dishes, etc). I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to cater their wedding or special event!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Megan · Married on 06/02/2012

Eric at Frisco's did an excellent job with answering our millions of questions (even when me and my fiance were uncoordinated and simultaneously asking him the same or conflicting questions!) and his staff were incredibly professional at our backyard (of 2 rental houses) beach wedding. Our photographer who has been to a lot of beach weddings said our was the most organized and well put together, and we owe all of that to Frisco's. The food (lasagna, chicken, salad, meatballs, rice, passed appetizers) were all incredibly delicious and we got many compliments from guests. It was 90 degrees on our wedding day and my Dad kept telling the caterers to take off their bow ties because he thought they must be uncomfortable (though they never complained and were all always smiling), and they kept them on! The bartender was also great. Would highly highly recommend Frisco's.

Their prices are also amazing--for 75 guests and including dishware, linens, glasses, and food, we paid just $2434.

Sent on 06/05/2012