Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos Reviews

81 | Naples, FL

81 Reviews for Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos

Rebecca · Married on 01/21/2017

They are amazing. They went above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/26/2016

Friscos was amazing. Their staff is awesome and go above and beyond to accommodate your needs. And can't forget, their food is phenomenal!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2016

First off, THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!!! Along with the food, the staff made our reception feel like a 5 Star Restaurant! Eric and his Brother and Mother definitely know what they are doing. Our dozens of questions and requests were always answered in a timely matter! Our food samples were basically a large meal for each of us which blew us away!!! The team at Frisco's is phenomenal and made our day one to remember!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Becky · Married on 05/21/2016

An absolute fantastic caterer. Everything I have to say about Frisco's and it's team is positive. They were the best choice I made while planning a wedding. I planned a Florida beach wedding from 1400 miles away and from the beginning Erik was so incredibly responsive and helpful. He stayed on the phone with me and gave me a lot of tips regarding weather, tourism and venues in the Naples/Fort Myers Beach area. Frisco's had a huge array of food options at a very fair price. And the food was positively delicious and plenty of it. Everything on my menu was prepared well and packed with flavor. People are still talking about the garlic knots. Then, the team of servers Erik provided me went above and beyond to help me and my guests have a pleasant dinner. They were so kind and friendly. I am so incredibly pleased with Frisco's and thankful to Erik and his team. Our wedding day vision was a dream come true and I owe a lot of credit to Frisco's for the way they went above and beyond for me.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Natalie · Married on 05/14/2016

I would very highly reccomend Frisco's to anyone who needs a caterer! We used them for our wedding, and their food was delicious, and the service was amazing!!! The staff went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly!!! Eric was extremely fast with responding to emails and questions as well. Such great quality for such a great price!!! Thank you Frisco's for making my wedding day so memorable!!! :)

Sent on 05/30/2016

Jacqui · Married on 05/13/2016

We needed a caterer for our wedding of 40 people and requested information 3 weeks before the wedding. Eric at Frisco's immediately responded stating they were available to help us out. We ordered the royal prime rib dinner and 5 appetizers. First of all, the staff had all of the appetizers beautifully set up for our guests as soon as they arrived. The staff was very professional and so nice. They served dinner and greeted each guest to ensure they were happy...we requested buffet style. They even took care of cutting the cake and assisting with soda/water even though they didn't provide those items (by our choice and most caterers wanted to do it all....Frisco's let us customize which parts of the catering we wanted them to provide).
    But the best part....the food was phenomenal! The chicken was perfectly cooked (I didn't expect that since they brought the food already prepared), the prime rib so flavorful and tender, every one of our guests said how great the food tasted. Their portions were hearty too. We had so much food left over and all of our out of town guests came to our house the next day to eat the leftovers. There were no complaints at all. I would highly recommend Frisco's for anyone looking for catering services. They really made our small but beautiful wedding feel like a grand ball!
    Paul and Jacqui D.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Danyelle · Married on 04/30/2016

Wow! All I can say is amazing! Excellent food, excellent service, polite and friendly staff, (who even helped clean up after they were packed up and ready to go)! I couldn't have been a happier bride!! All everyone could keep saying at our wedding was "wow the food was fantastic" and they were right!! Thank you Friscos for going above and beyond!!

Sent on 05/18/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/12/2016

We used Frisco's Catering for our daughter's June 2015 wedding and again on 3/12/16 for our son's wedding! Once again, they nailed it! The service and food were absolutely incredible! Eric is VERY approachable and very easy to work with. Their attention to detail is amazing! We simply can't say enough about how pleased we have been with Frisco's service and quality of food!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Shannon · Married on 01/08/2016

Eric from Frisco's was my main contact. He was great returning emails and answering questions. We got the Royal Package from them which was the best and included Prime Rib Carving Station. I thought the prices were very reasonable per person. We also had passed appetizers and they even went through the trouble to make a plate for us to have at our table since we missed the cocktail hour for pictures.
    We had 100 guests at our wedding on the beach and there is not one thing I would have changed or wished any differently. The food was delicious and hot, we got to keep the leftovers, and Eric and his team was very attentive to us and made sure to fill any last minute requests. Everyone was dressed very professionally and very nice.
    It was a pleasure to work with Frisco's and all my guests said it was some of the best food they have ever had at a wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Sophia · Married on 12/12/2015

Frisco's catered my wedding on Saturday and they did an amazing job! Eric was very responsive and helpful with any questions that arose during the wedding planning process. For the reception, they were very attentive with the guests for appetizers and for the dinner buffet. They were also bartending and did a wonderful job. The food was amazing and the guests had nothing but compliments about how delicious the food was. The staff was on top of everything to make sure everything went smoothly, which it did. And they were also very personable with all of the guests to make them feel comfortable. Thank you so much to Frisco's for such a wonderful day! I would recommend this catering company for anyone looking for delicious food for a great price with top notch service.

Sent on 12/14/2015

amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

Fresco's was great to work with for our wedding! The food was fantastic even the food snobs we know said we made a great choice. The staff was professional and friendly. I would highly recommend them to anyone and if I ever have to plan another big event I will use them again!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Travis · Married on 10/24/2015

Frisco's catering did an absolutely fantastic job at our wedding celebration. The food was perfectly prepared and presented and we still have friends raving about how good it was. The staff the provided were professional, efficient and most of all, helpful. I have been asked by several attendees for the contact info for Frisco's so you better book them up fast!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Krysten · Married on 10/17/2015

The nicest staff I've ever seen!! Friscos was very flexible with our budget and helped us to create an outstanding menu for our wedding. The food was hot and fresh throughout the night. Staff was very professional and was very efficient on serving!! I am going to recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Kayla · Married on 10/09/2015

We used Frisco's for the catering for our wedding reception and to say we were impressed is an understatement. They were amazing, all the way from the initial meeting and food tasting to the very end of the event. The food was excellent, the staff was attentive and profeasional, and Eric was flexible and very easy to work with. our guests loved the food and took home all the leftovers. I would use Frisco's again and would recommend them to anyone in need of a caterer for any event.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Kayla · Married on 10/09/2015

Wow, Frisco's is amazing!! The food was excellent and you can't beat the price anywhere! Their staff was so helpful and professional the whole night, the food was actually HOT, and we got so many compliments. There are not very many weddings you go to where the food is actually good, but Frisco's hit the nail on the head. I would definitely recommend them and use them again!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Bonita · Married on 08/15/2015

Eric Tharp, All Request Entertainment and Lighting, recommended Frisco's Catering and I am very thankful he did. From the moment I contacted Eric H. Waligora he was easy to work with, offered a wonderful menu with excellent prices, followed through with detail, and provided delicious food during the social hour and reception. My husband and I and our guests were extremely pleased with the delicious food, service, professionalism of the staff, their friendliness, and willingness to serve. Special thanks to Mr. Waligora's mom "Emma", Stephanie and Chef Chris who were the servers and they did an excellent clean up, not only of their equipment, but to my surprise, all the dishes and supplies I had rented from Taylor Rental. I highly recommend this company because of my wonderful experience.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Bonita · Married on 08/15/2015

From the moment I contacted Eric H. Waligora he was easy to work with, offered a wonderful menu selection with excellent prices, followed through with detail, and provided delicious food during the social hour and reception. My husband and I and our guests were extremely pleased with the delicious food, the service, professionalism of the staff, their friendliness, and willingness to serve. Special thanks to Mr. Waligora's mom "Emma", Stephanie, and Chef Chris who were the servers and they did an excellent clean up, not only of their equipment, but to my surprise, all the dishes and supplies I had rented from Taylor Rental. I highly recommend this company because of my wonderful experience.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Darinda · Married on 06/20/2015

The food was delicious. The servers were excellent. They quietly went about their work and blended in with the guests. The caterer was very easy to work with. Very pleased with this group.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Anna · Married on 06/13/2015

Frisco's was so great to work with. Very professional and responded to any questions we had in a timely matter. They really helped make our special day as perfect as it was.

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/06/2015

Sent on 06/08/2015

Jacquelyn · Married on 04/11/2015

We had the pleasure of using Frisco's for our wedding and were so happy that we did. With prices far less than the next vendor, we were skeptical, but they were incredible. The service was excellent, the food was incredible, and we were so pleased with the end result. If we had to do it over again, we would use Frisco's, without a doubt. Any future events will definitely be booked with them :)

Eric and Bruce, thank you so much for making our wedding so wonderful!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Michele and Vanessa · Married on 03/14/2015

We used Friscos for our wedding reception on March 14, 2015. They did an outstanding job exceeded all of our expectations. The food was absolutely amazing and the staff was just wonderful. The sweetest group of people! Such wonderful service, I would recommend Friscos to anyone looking for a great caterer!! Thank you Friscos for making our day so special we are very grateful for your wonderful services!!
    Michele and Vanessa Wilson

Sent on 03/27/2015

LOURDES · Married on 02/21/2015

I have used Frisco's before, but never for a wedding reception. Eric from Frisco's took my calls and emails with pleasure and was always available to answer all my crazy questions. He gave me suggestions for my venue. The best part was that I got a discount because my husband works at Arthrex Mfg., Inc. I needed three servers in addition to the food. They arrived earlier than expected and were so wonderful in accomodating all our requests. They went above and beyond what was expected of them. They were always one step ahead of us. They made sure that everything was in tip top shape and cleaned up the kitchen for us and packaged all the leftover food for us as well. When the event was winding down, they even stayed to help us all with the cleanup. I couldn't have asked for a better staff or food. My guests were raving about how delicious it all was. I have recommended them to various people. I will definitely use them again for my next event. Thanks Eric and thank you Frisco's and the staff. You were amazing!!!!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Belinda · Married on 11/29/2014

Frisco's is amazing!!! The food is perfection! You cant get any better than them!! I recommend them for everyone to use!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Damaris · Married on 11/22/2014

I planned the catering for my nephew's wedding from 1,200 miles away and Eric from Frisco's was extremely helpful and worked with our crazy disorganized last minute planning! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/24/2014