Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos Reviews

60 | Naples, FL

60 Reviews for Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos

60 Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos Reviews

Kevin · Married on 03/31/2018

I cannot say enough great things about my experience working with Eric and the rest of the Friscos team. They went above and beyond. The staff at our wedding was perfect, and they accommodated every one of our special requests. Thanks so much!

Brielle · Married on 03/03/2018

I can’t even begin to thank the amazing staff and delicious food, provided by Frisco’s Catering. They have been the biggest help, with offering advice and helping in other aspects of our wedding, if needed. They were extremely quick responding back to any questions, which was very helpful. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else! If I ever have another event, I KNOW who will be catering!

d. · Married on 03/03/2018

We hired Frisco's to cater our daughter's wedding, best decision ever! The food was delicious, right down to the salad dressing! Very reasonably priced and a great value for your money. Everyone at the wedding asked where the food came from, even our DJ. The pork tenderloin was so tender you could cut it with a fork. Two things that make a great wedding. Good food and good music, luckily we had both. We highly recommend. Thank you Frisco's!

Lien · Married on 11/18/2017

Friscos was amazing through the whole process of planning our wedding. They delivered sample of our menu before a decision was made and that sold us. The food was amazing so we immediately hired them. Our wedding was two weeks ago and I still have people telling us how good the food was at the wedding. If anyone is trying to figure out if Friscos is the way to go I say go for it. You will not regret it. Erik and his whole staff were all amazing.

Rebecca · Married on 01/21/2017

They are amazing. They went above and beyond my expectations!

Samantha · Married on 11/26/2016

Friscos was amazing. Their staff is awesome and go above and beyond to accommodate your needs. And can't forget, their food is phenomenal!

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2016

First off, THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!!! Along with the food, the staff made our reception feel like a 5 Star Restaurant! Eric and his Brother and Mother definitely know what they are doing. Our dozens of questions and requests were always answered in a timely matter! Our food samples were basically a large meal for each of us which blew us away!!! The team at Frisco's is phenomenal and made our day one to remember!

Becky · Married on 05/21/2016

An absolute fantastic caterer. Everything I have to say about Frisco's and it's team is positive. They were the best choice I made while planning a wedding. I planned a Florida beach wedding from 1400 miles away and from the beginning Erik was so incredibly responsive and helpful. He stayed on the phone with me and gave me a lot of tips regarding weather, tourism and venues in the Naples/Fort Myers Beach area. Frisco's had a huge array of food options at a very fair price. And the food was positively delicious and plenty of it. Everything on my menu was prepared well and packed with flavor. People are still talking about the garlic knots. Then, the team of servers Erik provided me went above and beyond to help me and my guests have a pleasant dinner. They were so kind and friendly. I am so incredibly pleased with Frisco's and thankful to Erik and his team. Our wedding day vision was a dream come true and I owe a lot of credit to Frisco's for the way they went above and beyond for me.

Natalie · Married on 05/14/2016

I would very highly reccomend Frisco's to anyone who needs a caterer! We used them for our wedding, and their food was delicious, and the service was amazing!!! The staff went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly!!! Eric was extremely fast with responding to emails and questions as well. Such great quality for such a great price!!! Thank you Frisco's for making my wedding day so memorable!!! :)

Jacqui · Married on 05/13/2016

We needed a caterer for our wedding of 40 people and requested information 3 weeks before the wedding. Eric at Frisco's immediately responded stating they were available to help us out. We ordered the royal prime rib dinner and 5 appetizers. First of all, the staff had all of the appetizers beautifully set up for our guests as soon as they arrived. The staff was very professional and so nice. They served dinner and greeted each guest to ensure they were happy...we requested buffet style. They even took care of cutting the cake and assisting with soda/water even though they didn't provide those items (by our choice and most caterers wanted to do it all....Frisco's let us customize which parts of the catering we wanted them to provide).
    But the best part....the food was phenomenal! The chicken was perfectly cooked (I didn't expect that since they brought the food already prepared), the prime rib so flavorful and tender, every one of our guests said how great the food tasted. Their portions were hearty too. We had so much food left over and all of our out of town guests came to our house the next day to eat the leftovers. There were no complaints at all. I would highly recommend Frisco's for anyone looking for catering services. They really made our small but beautiful wedding feel like a grand ball!
    Paul and Jacqui D.

Danyelle · Married on 04/30/2016

Wow! All I can say is amazing! Excellent food, excellent service, polite and friendly staff, (who even helped clean up after they were packed up and ready to go)! I couldn't have been a happier bride!! All everyone could keep saying at our wedding was "wow the food was fantastic" and they were right!! Thank you Friscos for going above and beyond!!

• W

Wendy · Married on 03/12/2016

We used Frisco's Catering for our daughter's June 2015 wedding and again on 3/12/16 for our son's wedding! Once again, they nailed it! The service and food were absolutely incredible! Eric is VERY approachable and very easy to work with. Their attention to detail is amazing! We simply can't say enough about how pleased we have been with Frisco's service and quality of food!

Shannon · Married on 01/08/2016

Eric from Frisco's was my main contact. He was great returning emails and answering questions. We got the Royal Package from them which was the best and included Prime Rib Carving Station. I thought the prices were very reasonable per person. We also had passed appetizers and they even went through the trouble to make a plate for us to have at our table since we missed the cocktail hour for pictures.
    We had 100 guests at our wedding on the beach and there is not one thing I would have changed or wished any differently. The food was delicious and hot, we got to keep the leftovers, and Eric and his team was very attentive to us and made sure to fill any last minute requests. Everyone was dressed very professionally and very nice.
    It was a pleasure to work with Frisco's and all my guests said it was some of the best food they have ever had at a wedding!

Sophia · Married on 12/12/2015

Frisco's catered my wedding on Saturday and they did an amazing job! Eric was very responsive and helpful with any questions that arose during the wedding planning process. For the reception, they were very attentive with the guests for appetizers and for the dinner buffet. They were also bartending and did a wonderful job. The food was amazing and the guests had nothing but compliments about how delicious the food was. The staff was on top of everything to make sure everything went smoothly, which it did. And they were also very personable with all of the guests to make them feel comfortable. Thank you so much to Frisco's for such a wonderful day! I would recommend this catering company for anyone looking for delicious food for a great price with top notch service.

amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

Fresco's was great to work with for our wedding! The food was fantastic even the food snobs we know said we made a great choice. The staff was professional and friendly. I would highly recommend them to anyone and if I ever have to plan another big event I will use them again!

Travis · Married on 10/24/2015

Frisco's catering did an absolutely fantastic job at our wedding celebration. The food was perfectly prepared and presented and we still have friends raving about how good it was. The staff the provided were professional, efficient and most of all, helpful. I have been asked by several attendees for the contact info for Frisco's so you better book them up fast!!

Krysten · Married on 10/17/2015

The nicest staff I've ever seen!! Friscos was very flexible with our budget and helped us to create an outstanding menu for our wedding. The food was hot and fresh throughout the night. Staff was very professional and was very efficient on serving!! I am going to recommend them to everyone I know!

Kayla · Married on 10/09/2015

We used Frisco's for the catering for our wedding reception and to say we were impressed is an understatement. They were amazing, all the way from the initial meeting and food tasting to the very end of the event. The food was excellent, the staff was attentive and profeasional, and Eric was flexible and very easy to work with. our guests loved the food and took home all the leftovers. I would use Frisco's again and would recommend them to anyone in need of a caterer for any event.

Kayla · Married on 10/09/2015

Wow, Frisco's is amazing!! The food was excellent and you can't beat the price anywhere! Their staff was so helpful and professional the whole night, the food was actually HOT, and we got so many compliments. There are not very many weddings you go to where the food is actually good, but Frisco's hit the nail on the head. I would definitely recommend them and use them again!

Bonita · Married on 08/15/2015

Eric Tharp, All Request Entertainment and Lighting, recommended Frisco's Catering and I am very thankful he did. From the moment I contacted Eric H. Waligora he was easy to work with, offered a wonderful menu with excellent prices, followed through with detail, and provided delicious food during the social hour and reception. My husband and I and our guests were extremely pleased with the delicious food, service, professionalism of the staff, their friendliness, and willingness to serve. Special thanks to Mr. Waligora's mom "Emma", Stephanie and Chef Chris who were the servers and they did an excellent clean up, not only of their equipment, but to my surprise, all the dishes and supplies I had rented from Taylor Rental. I highly recommend this company because of my wonderful experience.

Bonita · Married on 08/15/2015

From the moment I contacted Eric H. Waligora he was easy to work with, offered a wonderful menu selection with excellent prices, followed through with detail, and provided delicious food during the social hour and reception. My husband and I and our guests were extremely pleased with the delicious food, the service, professionalism of the staff, their friendliness, and willingness to serve. Special thanks to Mr. Waligora's mom "Emma", Stephanie, and Chef Chris who were the servers and they did an excellent clean up, not only of their equipment, but to my surprise, all the dishes and supplies I had rented from Taylor Rental. I highly recommend this company because of my wonderful experience.

Anna · Married on 06/13/2015

Frisco's was so great to work with. Very professional and responded to any questions we had in a timely matter. They really helped make our special day as perfect as it was.

• W

Wendy · Married on 06/06/2015

Jacquelyn · Married on 04/11/2015

We had the pleasure of using Frisco's for our wedding and were so happy that we did. With prices far less than the next vendor, we were skeptical, but they were incredible. The service was excellent, the food was incredible, and we were so pleased with the end result. If we had to do it over again, we would use Frisco's, without a doubt. Any future events will definitely be booked with them :)

Eric and Bruce, thank you so much for making our wedding so wonderful!