Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos Reviews

70 | Naples, FL

70 Reviews for Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos

Phil Jelen · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Anniversary Mass @ Epiphany Cathedral 3/2/19

We celebrated our 36th Wedding Anniversary @ Epiphany Cathedral in Venice, Florida with 275 couples on Saturday, March 2nd, 2019. After mass, we went to their hall for a buffet. It was the best buffet that we ever experienced with your food and service. Thank You

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • IRAIDA

Iraida · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!

Eric and his team were absolutely amazing! From day 1 until the day of the event, I truly could not have been happier. Eric was the main contact and he answered many questions, was flexible with the menu and exceeded our expectations. Our guests raved about the delicious food, service from the staff and the bartenders. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2019

Naples Catering is Great!!

We had a lot of questions throughout our wedding planning process; Naples Catering was responsive, helpful, and thorough throughout - and delicious too!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 04/27/2019

The BEST in the business!

I can’t say enough how pleased we were with the delicious food, professional service & amazingly friendly staff of Friscos catering! We had such a great experience with this company. Eric was very helpful the entire way through planning our wedding. He recommended great selections, worked with us on ways to achieve our budget all while keeping an impeccable menu. We went with the deluxe Italian buffet, appetizers & bar package - everything was 5 star quality ⭐️ I wouldn’t have changed anything about our selections. We will absolutely be using Friscos for any future events & couldn’t thank them enough for making our wedding day come to life!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding caterer

Friscos was so amazing throughout the planning process with my millions of silly, little, crazy questions. Everyone raved about the food. Get the pasta station during cocktail hour! Huge hit!! Wait staff had my husband and my plates always replenished if we left our seats. Also, we got our biggest bang for our buck with Frisco’s! All around amazing vendor!!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Choosing dinner/apps/cocktails for the most important day of your life is hard. Coming highly recommended by my wedding planner, we were blown away by how amazing Frisco's Catering was. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. Not to mention, the food was DELICIOUS! All of our family and friends cannot stop talking about it. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 01/04/2019

The food & service provided could not have been better!

This was by far the best food and service we’ve ever experienced at a wedding, or an event. That sentiment seemed to be echoed from all our guests! They were absolutely amazing as far as food quality, service and anticipating all our needs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/07/2018

Very affordable, delicious and great presentation

I was hesitant at first to go with Frisco's as I wanted an edgy and gourmet dining experience at my wedding and originally the menu options from friscos were a bit more traditional than I would have liked. However, they were helpful and creative and more than willing to try to execute what I had in mind. They stayed within our budget and went back forth with us tweaking many changes. The food was great and the staff was very friendly. They also handled all bartending and waitstaff for a very reasonable price.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Thomas Unsworth · Married on 09/15/2018

Eric, Bruce & Staff are Incredible !!!

Yes… These guys weren’t even born when we were married (August 20. 1972) but if they were we would have had them as our event caterers!!! Eric, Bruce and their entire staff are nothing short of incredible! Over the past seven years they have planned, prepared and executed the most successful annual ballroom dance party for over 160 of our ballroom dancer friends of our here in Naples. During this time they have performed miracles in procuring venues and providing smashing results while battling hurricanes, competing social events and the changing venues in Naples. Their skills, abilities, drive, ambition and compassion reflect unique qualities that set them apart from their competition. If you are planning any event, from a dinner party, birthday, wedding or dance party you need go nowhere else….. Eric and Bruce …. And Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos are the BEST!!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Kevin · Married on 03/31/2018

I cannot say enough great things about my experience working with Eric and the rest of the Friscos team. They went above and beyond. The staff at our wedding was perfect, and they accommodated every one of our special requests. Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Brielle · Married on 03/03/2018

I can’t even begin to thank the amazing staff and delicious food, provided by Frisco’s Catering. They have been the biggest help, with offering advice and helping in other aspects of our wedding, if needed. They were extremely quick responding back to any questions, which was very helpful. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else! If I ever have another event, I KNOW who will be catering!

Sent on 03/04/2018

d. · Married on 03/03/2018

We hired Frisco's to cater our daughter's wedding, best decision ever! The food was delicious, right down to the salad dressing! Very reasonably priced and a great value for your money. Everyone at the wedding asked where the food came from, even our DJ. The pork tenderloin was so tender you could cut it with a fork. Two things that make a great wedding. Good food and good music, luckily we had both. We highly recommend. Thank you Frisco's!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 03/03/2018

Food was raveable

Friscos did a great job at our wedding. They had catered my cousins wedding some years before so I knew the food was great. We had the Italian setup with sausage and peppers, chicken parm, and a few others, including rolls and salad. They set up, served (buffet style), and even went around to tables to help with clean up. Then served the cake for us as well. Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Lien · Married on 11/18/2017

Friscos was amazing through the whole process of planning our wedding. They delivered sample of our menu before a decision was made and that sold us. The food was amazing so we immediately hired them. Our wedding was two weeks ago and I still have people telling us how good the food was at the wedding. If anyone is trying to figure out if Friscos is the way to go I say go for it. You will not regret it. Erik and his whole staff were all amazing.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Rebecca · Married on 01/21/2017

They are amazing. They went above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/26/2016

Friscos was amazing. Their staff is awesome and go above and beyond to accommodate your needs. And can't forget, their food is phenomenal!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2016

First off, THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!!! Along with the food, the staff made our reception feel like a 5 Star Restaurant! Eric and his Brother and Mother definitely know what they are doing. Our dozens of questions and requests were always answered in a timely matter! Our food samples were basically a large meal for each of us which blew us away!!! The team at Frisco's is phenomenal and made our day one to remember!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Becky · Married on 05/21/2016

An absolute fantastic caterer. Everything I have to say about Frisco's and it's team is positive. They were the best choice I made while planning a wedding. I planned a Florida beach wedding from 1400 miles away and from the beginning Erik was so incredibly responsive and helpful. He stayed on the phone with me and gave me a lot of tips regarding weather, tourism and venues in the Naples/Fort Myers Beach area. Frisco's had a huge array of food options at a very fair price. And the food was positively delicious and plenty of it. Everything on my menu was prepared well and packed with flavor. People are still talking about the garlic knots. Then, the team of servers Erik provided me went above and beyond to help me and my guests have a pleasant dinner. They were so kind and friendly. I am so incredibly pleased with Frisco's and thankful to Erik and his team. Our wedding day vision was a dream come true and I owe a lot of credit to Frisco's for the way they went above and beyond for me.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Natalie · Married on 05/14/2016

I would very highly reccomend Frisco's to anyone who needs a caterer! We used them for our wedding, and their food was delicious, and the service was amazing!!! The staff went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly!!! Eric was extremely fast with responding to emails and questions as well. Such great quality for such a great price!!! Thank you Frisco's for making my wedding day so memorable!!! :)

Sent on 05/30/2016

Jacqui · Married on 05/13/2016

We needed a caterer for our wedding of 40 people and requested information 3 weeks before the wedding. Eric at Frisco's immediately responded stating they were available to help us out. We ordered the royal prime rib dinner and 5 appetizers. First of all, the staff had all of the appetizers beautifully set up for our guests as soon as they arrived. The staff was very professional and so nice. They served dinner and greeted each guest to ensure they were happy...we requested buffet style. They even took care of cutting the cake and assisting with soda/water even though they didn't provide those items (by our choice and most caterers wanted to do it all....Frisco's let us customize which parts of the catering we wanted them to provide).
    But the best part....the food was phenomenal! The chicken was perfectly cooked (I didn't expect that since they brought the food already prepared), the prime rib so flavorful and tender, every one of our guests said how great the food tasted. Their portions were hearty too. We had so much food left over and all of our out of town guests came to our house the next day to eat the leftovers. There were no complaints at all. I would highly recommend Frisco's for anyone looking for catering services. They really made our small but beautiful wedding feel like a grand ball!
    Paul and Jacqui D.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Danyelle · Married on 04/30/2016

Wow! All I can say is amazing! Excellent food, excellent service, polite and friendly staff, (who even helped clean up after they were packed up and ready to go)! I couldn't have been a happier bride!! All everyone could keep saying at our wedding was "wow the food was fantastic" and they were right!! Thank you Friscos for going above and beyond!!

Sent on 05/18/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/12/2016

We used Frisco's Catering for our daughter's June 2015 wedding and again on 3/12/16 for our son's wedding! Once again, they nailed it! The service and food were absolutely incredible! Eric is VERY approachable and very easy to work with. Their attention to detail is amazing! We simply can't say enough about how pleased we have been with Frisco's service and quality of food!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Shannon · Married on 01/08/2016

Eric from Frisco's was my main contact. He was great returning emails and answering questions. We got the Royal Package from them which was the best and included Prime Rib Carving Station. I thought the prices were very reasonable per person. We also had passed appetizers and they even went through the trouble to make a plate for us to have at our table since we missed the cocktail hour for pictures.
    We had 100 guests at our wedding on the beach and there is not one thing I would have changed or wished any differently. The food was delicious and hot, we got to keep the leftovers, and Eric and his team was very attentive to us and made sure to fill any last minute requests. Everyone was dressed very professionally and very nice.
    It was a pleasure to work with Frisco's and all my guests said it was some of the best food they have ever had at a wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Sophia · Married on 12/12/2015

Frisco's catered my wedding on Saturday and they did an amazing job! Eric was very responsive and helpful with any questions that arose during the wedding planning process. For the reception, they were very attentive with the guests for appetizers and for the dinner buffet. They were also bartending and did a wonderful job. The food was amazing and the guests had nothing but compliments about how delicious the food was. The staff was on top of everything to make sure everything went smoothly, which it did. And they were also very personable with all of the guests to make them feel comfortable. Thank you so much to Frisco's for such a wonderful day! I would recommend this catering company for anyone looking for delicious food for a great price with top notch service.

Sent on 12/14/2015

amanda · Married on 10/24/2015

Fresco's was great to work with for our wedding! The food was fantastic even the food snobs we know said we made a great choice. The staff was professional and friendly. I would highly recommend them to anyone and if I ever have to plan another big event I will use them again!

Sent on 11/17/2015