Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Lisa P. Married on 02/18/2022

Perfect night

We hired them for food as well as bar. The food was the Italian choice and they got two thumbs up from guests (who know their Italian food). They worked with us to customize our bar so that we could upgrade to captain Morgan as well as yuengling. All the workers were awesome!!! The bartenders knew all of our drinks and were really personable!
  • Liz
    Liz T. Married on 01/29/2022

Best catering ever

Don't hesitate or look elsewhere, just book Frisco's. They are, hands down, the best in the business. Their food was incredible, all of our guests could not stop raving about them. They're extremely professional and attentive.
    Turina J. Married on 12/04/2021

Absolutely delicious food!

We hired Friscos to cater our wedding. The food was amazing! We did the Italian buffet. I got so many compliments on how good everything was.
    Loved that we got to do a tasting that was delivered right to our door! Will definitely be recommending Friscos to friends
  • Salvador
    Salvador C. Married on 12/03/2021

Very professional staff with delicious food!

Best catering company I have ever hired! They don't only cater to your special food needs but also offer multiple services like bar tending and more. All Frisco's employees are very professional, courteous, and act with prompt service! All their food was delicious!
    Sabrina Married on 11/13/2021

Best Vendor at the wedding!

The responsiveness and quality of service is incomparable. The food was absolutely delicious! So happy we went with them! Will be using them again for future events!!!
  • Deanna
    Deanna E. Married on 10/30/2021

Everything Was Wonderful!

We went with the buffet and the price was so much more affordable than every other option we looked at. Everyone had plenty to eat and the food was so good! We got appetizers which of course I missed out on because we were taking photos, but the guests told me they were very good. For the buffet we got the turkey carving station, pulled pork, spare ribs, mac and cheese, potato casserole, tossed salad, and yeast rolls. The turkey carving station made it seem a little fancier than your average buffet. Everyone absolutely loved the pulled pork. It is a must have! The mac and cheese was also a hit. I personally loved the potato casserole and the salad.
    The staff was excellent and went above and beyond! They arrived early and noticed that the tables weren't set. This was supposed to be taken care of by the venue workers and I was busy getting ready. I was about to have a meltdown when they brought this to my attention but the servers jumped right in to help set the table. All of the employees were wonderful and the food was amazing. Hiring Frisco's was an excellent choice!
  • Shaunna
    Shaunna L. Married on 10/23/2021

The absolute best wedding caterer!

If you haven't hired Frisco's yet...do it now! I cannot say enough great things about the company overall and the owners, Eric and Bruce. Right from the very beginning, they were extremely responsive via email and phone and corresponding with me back and forth to create a tentative menu proposal. My mother and I are gluten free so I knew I needed to at least have gluten free options at the wedding. Turns out, they were able to make the ENTIRE menu gluten free (with the exception of a few appetizers we picked knowing they were not) and you would NEVER know!!

We first sampled the food at the tasting and we were so thrilled with how delicious it was. We chose three plated entree options: beef tenderloin, chicken piccata, and salmon, all of which included a starter salad as well. Originally we planned to purchase alcohol on our own since our venue allowed for BYOB. Just DAYS before the wedding...we panicked and realized how much work it was going to be. We called up Eric and asked if it was too late to add the open bar package and he GLADLY agreed and accommodated us with NO issue. Looking back, I would absolutely recommend doing the open bar package right from the start.

Fast forward to the wedding day and it could not have been any better!!! The food was fantastic and the service was incredible. I specifically remember the wait staff being SO attentive the guests, particularly to me as the bride and making sure that I ate! I'm not exaggerating when I say 10-15 people after the wedding went out of their way to let us know how great the food was and said they took the time to sit down and eat their entire meal! People were truly impressed by all three entree options and provided very positive feedback.

We feel so grateful for the service we received from Frisco's and even better, that we had incredible food at our wedding! I would absolutely recommend them and if they're still available for your wedding day...hire them now!!!
    Conley C. Married on 10/01/2021

Wedding was so perfect

Amazing job from start to finish! The best hands down, nobody comes close...
    Carrie B. Married on 08/10/2021

A great experience with Friscos

Friscos catered our daughter's wedding reception this past Saturday night. I can not think of one thing that I would have done differently. We chose the Latin menu, with assorted appetizers as well. Everyone was raving about the mojo pork and grilled chicken. The yellow rice and black beans were wonderful as well. One of the appetizers was cilantro lime shrimp cocktail. The shrimp were huge and so flavorful.
    The staff were all using "covid" precautions with mask and gloves on. We had a staff of 7 taking care of us. Everyone was polite and courteous and professional. They packed any left over food and stacked it all in my fridge. This was a care free evening for me (mother of the bride) They took care of everything meal related.
    At the end of the evening, they all thanked us.
    Eric and Bruce had to meet with me several times to coordinate (and then coordinate again,) due to covid. They always took the time to answer all my questions. Can't say enough nice things about Friscos!
    Dr. A. Married on 07/04/2021

Outstanding

My husband and I had the opportunity to experience Frisco’s fresh food catering at three different events. We could not believe the selection of different options and tastiness of all their entrees. The staff was superb. We are planning to have them next year at our daughters graduation party. Bruce and Eric can really be creative when it comes to menu planning.
  • Lisa
    Lisa Y. Married on 04/03/2021

Bar Service at our wedding

Frisco's was our bar service for our wedding and they did a fantastic job. I liked that they allowed us to choose the brands of alcohol we wanted and the bartenders were absolutely amazing. Thank you for helping my our wedding night a success! Highly recommend!
  • Marianna
    Marianna A. Married on 03/06/2021

Delicious food!

Eric was an absolute pleasure to work with. Friscos catered my wedding March 6, 2021 and the food was simply amazing! He was responsive and caring and worked closely with us to achieve the menu options we liked. The staff and set up / clean up crew were all so kind and attentive to everyone’s needs. I highly recommend Friscos and will definitely be using them again in the near future for any catering needs.
  • Lyanet
    Lyanet Married on 02/21/2021

Delicious!

We hired Frisco's to cater and serve on our wedding day and by the end of the night we were so happy we hired them for our special day. Their food was absolutely delicious and their service was amazing. Our guests raved on about the food and the attentiveness of the servers. Eric, one of the owners was very attentive and accommodating throughout the planning process. He responded to all my emails in a timely fashion. We (as well as our guests) highly recommend them!
    Caitlin C. Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing caterer!

Friscos did such an all around amazing job catering our wedding! We have absolutely nothing but great things to say about this company! From day one communication was so great and easy. They are great to work with from start to finish and are so accommodating! The food was always amazing from tasting to day of! We definitely recommend friscos! Thank you for everything!
    - Caitlin & Josh McCarthy
    Ricci Married on 12/19/2020

Absolutely Perfect

Friscos catering was the perfect choice for my wedding. Each member of the staff was so helpful in seeing it all went accordingly. The owners Eric and Bruce were wonderful to work with and made all the planning effortless. 10/10 for this wonderful company. I’d recommend to anyone! Thanks guys!
    Devon R. Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing Catering Service!

We hired Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos and they did not disappoint! From the very beginning they were responsive, very accommodating after our wedding got postponed due to COVID, and at the end of the day provided an amazing meal for our wedding this past weekend. The staff was beyond amazing and attentive! I would highly recommend Naples Wedding Catering for all of your catering needs!
    Allison W. Married on 10/19/2020

My wedding

Friscos staff and food was excellent , I would definitely recommend them for any events you are planning. 10 out of 10 for sure , will definitely use them again for any future events 👍🏻
    Samantha B. Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing company!

Friscos catered my 200 person wedding and did an AMAZING job! Everyone raved about the food and the service was great. Also, their communication was incredible.
  • Cassidy
    Cassidy H. Married on 04/03/2020

Amazing People and Amazing Service

Frisco's has hard-working employees with the best personalities! The food tasted amazing and the service was stellar. I enjoyed their work as I attended a friend's wedding, where they greet you with a smile and offer each guest the best quality of food and service.
  • Alison
    Alison Married on 03/14/2020

Created Our Dream Meal!

Frisco’s is the best! My husband and I wanted BBQ for our wedding but I am vegetarian. Frisco’s put together a menu that was perfect for us, including vegan BBQ jackfruit that was incredible - even the meat eaters at our wedding were raving about it! The staff was also extremely professional and happy to help with any questions that arose. Eric and his team are very professional and communicative and helped make our wedding dreams come true. Highly recommend!
    Phil J. Married on 03/07/2020

Anniversary Mass @ Epiphany Cathedral 3/2/19

We celebrated our 36th Wedding Anniversary @ Epiphany Cathedral in Venice, Florida with 275 couples on Saturday, March 2nd, 2019. After mass, we went to their hall for a buffet. It was the best buffet that we ever experienced with your food and service. Thank You
    The S. Married on 03/07/2020

It was amazing!

We are so grateful to Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos! Our daughters wedding reception was perfect! The staff, food and attention to every detail made it so special! Eric was so wonderful to work with, assuring us every step of the way that it would be wonderful. It was truly a day to remember for all who attended. We are so thankful for your excellent service!
    Maureen S. Married on 02/21/2020

Sifontes wedding

We knew Friscos was the right choice the moment we met with Eric at our local Starbucks! Before we signed any contract he was giving us tips, tricks, and expert advice on more than just our food! We were able to make some changes to our menu to fit the needs of our guests with no hesitations! Once our night came, the Friscos team didn’t miss a beat! They brought us drinks and food while we were in the middle of pictures, served the best drinks all through the night, and even helped clean and pack up all the leftovers.
    Friscos is an amazing family owned, super flexible, catering company and we can’t thank them enough for the delicious food and outstanding service they provided for us!
  • Faith
    Faith Married on 02/02/2020

Food is amazing!

Friscos is the best food! Everything turned out amazing guests were constantly complimenting the food. They worked with me from beginning to end I can’t thank them enough! 10/10!
  • Carmen
    Carmen C. Married on 01/11/2020

Outstanding Cuisine and Excellent Service

We have attended many events catered by Friscos; and they were all amazing in every way! Every culinary offering on their menus, both entrees and sides, are excellent! The food presentations and displays are always outstanding! Their servers are genuinely friendly, always accommodating, consistently attentive to their guests needs and especially efficient! I would highly recommend acquiring Friscos as the Event Caterer for your next function. You will be very delighted!!!