Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos Reviews

81 | Naples, FL

81 Reviews for Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos

Dr. and Mrs. Paul Shields · Getting married on 07/04/2021

Outstanding

My husband and I had the opportunity to experience Frisco’s fresh food catering at three different events. We could not believe the selection of different options and tastiness of all their entrees. The staff was superb. We are planning to have them next year at our daughters graduation party. Bruce and Eric can really be creative when it comes to menu planning.

Sent on 04/19/2020

Samantha Brecht · Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing company!

Friscos catered my 200 person wedding and did an AMAZING job! Everyone raved about the food and the service was great. Also, their communication was incredible.

• Cassidy

Cassidy Howell · Married on 04/03/2020

Amazing People and Amazing Service

Frisco's has hard-working employees with the best personalities! The food tasted amazing and the service was stellar. I enjoyed their work as I attended a friend's wedding, where they greet you with a smile and offer each guest the best quality of food and service.

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 03/14/2020

Created Our Dream Meal!

Frisco’s is the best! My husband and I wanted BBQ for our wedding but I am vegetarian. Frisco’s put together a menu that was perfect for us, including vegan BBQ jackfruit that was incredible - even the meat eaters at our wedding were raving about it! The staff was also extremely professional and happy to help with any questions that arose. Eric and his team are very professional and communicative and helped make our wedding dreams come true. Highly recommend!

Phil Jelen · Married on 03/07/2020

Anniversary Mass @ Epiphany Cathedral 3/2/19

We celebrated our 36th Wedding Anniversary @ Epiphany Cathedral in Venice, Florida with 275 couples on Saturday, March 2nd, 2019. After mass, we went to their hall for a buffet. It was the best buffet that we ever experienced with your food and service. Thank You

Sent on 03/03/2019

The Snyder Family · Married on 03/07/2020

It was amazing!

We are so grateful to Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos! Our daughters wedding reception was perfect! The staff, food and attention to every detail made it so special! Eric was so wonderful to work with, assuring us every step of the way that it would be wonderful. It was truly a day to remember for all who attended. We are so thankful for your excellent service!

Maureen Sifontes · Married on 02/21/2020

Sifontes wedding

We knew Friscos was the right choice the moment we met with Eric at our local Starbucks! Before we signed any contract he was giving us tips, tricks, and expert advice on more than just our food! We were able to make some changes to our menu to fit the needs of our guests with no hesitations! Once our night came, the Friscos team didn’t miss a beat! They brought us drinks and food while we were in the middle of pictures, served the best drinks all through the night, and even helped clean and pack up all the leftovers.
    Friscos is an amazing family owned, super flexible, catering company and we can’t thank them enough for the delicious food and outstanding service they provided for us!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Faith

Faith · Married on 02/02/2020

Food is amazing!

Friscos is the best food! Everything turned out amazing guests were constantly complimenting the food. They worked with me from beginning to end I can’t thank them enough! 10/10!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Carmen

Carmen Caldarone · Married on 01/11/2020

Outstanding Cuisine and Excellent Service

We have attended many events catered by Friscos; and they were all amazing in every way! Every culinary offering on their menus, both entrees and sides, are excellent! The food presentations and displays are always outstanding! Their servers are genuinely friendly, always accommodating, consistently attentive to their guests needs and especially efficient! I would highly recommend acquiring Friscos as the Event Caterer for your next function. You will be very delighted!!!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Laura

Laura Harrison · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding reception

Eric is a great to communicate with and our Italian food was delizioso! Recommending and rehiring for future events!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • IRAIDA

Iraida · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!

Eric and his team were absolutely amazing! From day 1 until the day of the event, I truly could not have been happier. Eric was the main contact and he answered many questions, was flexible with the menu and exceeded our expectations. Our guests raved about the delicious food, service from the staff and the bartenders. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2019

Naples Catering is Great!!

We had a lot of questions throughout our wedding planning process; Naples Catering was responsive, helpful, and thorough throughout - and delicious too!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Brynn

Brynn Polonitza · Married on 09/11/2019

Outstanding!!!

We were searching for a caterer that provided excellent customer service within our budget and were referred to Frisco's by a friend, (a friend who we are now eternally grateful for); not only were they within our budget, but they bent over backwards to accommodate us in every way, and on top of it all, the food was DELICIOUS!

Our wedding was at my family's property, so not your typical venue, and Frisco's was so flexible and accommodating given the curveballs that were thrown at them. From adding last minute vegetarian options to our buffet, to us forgetting (day-of the wedding) to give them light bulbs along with the lights we provided (major oops) - there was truly nothing Frisco's couldn't handle with absolute professionalism and grace.

The owners personally toured our venue in advance to make sure that not a stone was left unturned, and every staff member that worked the event was an absolute joy to be around.

Thank you Frisco's!! We would hire you all 1,000 time over! :)

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 04/27/2019

The BEST in the business!

I can’t say enough how pleased we were with the delicious food, professional service & amazingly friendly staff of Friscos catering! We had such a great experience with this company. Eric was very helpful the entire way through planning our wedding. He recommended great selections, worked with us on ways to achieve our budget all while keeping an impeccable menu. We went with the deluxe Italian buffet, appetizers & bar package - everything was 5 star quality ⭐️ I wouldn’t have changed anything about our selections. We will absolutely be using Friscos for any future events & couldn’t thank them enough for making our wedding day come to life!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding caterer

Friscos was so amazing throughout the planning process with my millions of silly, little, crazy questions. Everyone raved about the food. Get the pasta station during cocktail hour! Huge hit!! Wait staff had my husband and my plates always replenished if we left our seats. Also, we got our biggest bang for our buck with Frisco’s! All around amazing vendor!!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Choosing dinner/apps/cocktails for the most important day of your life is hard. Coming highly recommended by my wedding planner, we were blown away by how amazing Frisco's Catering was. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. Not to mention, the food was DELICIOUS! All of our family and friends cannot stop talking about it. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 01/04/2019

The food & service provided could not have been better!

This was by far the best food and service we’ve ever experienced at a wedding, or an event. That sentiment seemed to be echoed from all our guests! They were absolutely amazing as far as food quality, service and anticipating all our needs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/07/2018

Very affordable, delicious and great presentation

I was hesitant at first to go with Frisco's as I wanted an edgy and gourmet dining experience at my wedding and originally the menu options from friscos were a bit more traditional than I would have liked. However, they were helpful and creative and more than willing to try to execute what I had in mind. They stayed within our budget and went back forth with us tweaking many changes. The food was great and the staff was very friendly. They also handled all bartending and waitstaff for a very reasonable price.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Thomas Unsworth · Married on 09/15/2018

Eric, Bruce & Staff are Incredible !!!

Yes… These guys weren’t even born when we were married (August 20. 1972) but if they were we would have had them as our event caterers!!! Eric, Bruce and their entire staff are nothing short of incredible! Over the past seven years they have planned, prepared and executed the most successful annual ballroom dance party for over 160 of our ballroom dancer friends of our here in Naples. During this time they have performed miracles in procuring venues and providing smashing results while battling hurricanes, competing social events and the changing venues in Naples. Their skills, abilities, drive, ambition and compassion reflect unique qualities that set them apart from their competition. If you are planning any event, from a dinner party, birthday, wedding or dance party you need go nowhere else….. Eric and Bruce …. And Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos are the BEST!!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Kevin · Married on 03/31/2018

I cannot say enough great things about my experience working with Eric and the rest of the Friscos team. They went above and beyond. The staff at our wedding was perfect, and they accommodated every one of our special requests. Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Brielle · Married on 03/03/2018

I can’t even begin to thank the amazing staff and delicious food, provided by Frisco’s Catering. They have been the biggest help, with offering advice and helping in other aspects of our wedding, if needed. They were extremely quick responding back to any questions, which was very helpful. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else! If I ever have another event, I KNOW who will be catering!

Sent on 03/04/2018

d. · Married on 03/03/2018

We hired Frisco's to cater our daughter's wedding, best decision ever! The food was delicious, right down to the salad dressing! Very reasonably priced and a great value for your money. Everyone at the wedding asked where the food came from, even our DJ. The pork tenderloin was so tender you could cut it with a fork. Two things that make a great wedding. Good food and good music, luckily we had both. We highly recommend. Thank you Frisco's!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 03/03/2018

Food was raveable

Friscos did a great job at our wedding. They had catered my cousins wedding some years before so I knew the food was great. We had the Italian setup with sausage and peppers, chicken parm, and a few others, including rolls and salad. They set up, served (buffet style), and even went around to tables to help with clean up. Then served the cake for us as well. Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Lien · Married on 11/18/2017

Friscos was amazing through the whole process of planning our wedding. They delivered sample of our menu before a decision was made and that sold us. The food was amazing so we immediately hired them. Our wedding was two weeks ago and I still have people telling us how good the food was at the wedding. If anyone is trying to figure out if Friscos is the way to go I say go for it. You will not regret it. Erik and his whole staff were all amazing.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Jessica Valdes · Married on 04/19/2017

Professional staff quality and variety of food was excellent

They listened to what I envisioned and made it happen. I would recommend them and will use them again when I have another event.

Sent on 04/19/2020