11 Reviews for Nantucket Bake Shop

11 Nantucket Bake Shop Reviews

The cake I requested was prepared exactly to my request and was delicious! A big hit with all of my guests.

Profile Picture User5073195, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

So nice and easy to work with. Cake was beautiful and delicious!!!

Profile Picture User4983768, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Magee and her crew literally put the icing on the cake for our fantastic wedding weekend on Nantucket. The cake (carrot cake with cranberries) was beautiful, made to exacting specifications and, most importantly, was utterly delicious. Raves from all of the guests!

Thanks for making our day really special!

Profile Picture User5022255, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Nantucket Bakeshop provided us with a beautiful and delicious cake for our clambake wedding. Magee was great about using photos I sent to create the design we had in mind, and everyone raved about how tasty the cake was! I would recommend them to any bride on Nantucket (or anyone having a party, for that matter.)

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The Nantucket Bakeshop was extremely helpful throughout the wedding planning process. The owners took time out of their day to meet with us and even set up the dessert's beautifully the day of our ceremony. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User5245902, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The bakery was great: The tasting was a lot of fun and there were lots of yummy cakes to choose from. Everyone was very sweet and helpful. The cake looked beautiful and just how we requested. The only downside was the taste of the actual cake we received. The cakes at the tasting were moist and delish, but the wedding cake was dry and the icing was different than what we sampled.

Profile Picture User4074433, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Nantucket Bake Shop created the most delicious and beautiful cake for our special day! Everyone raved over how amazing this cake tasted! The blueberry and lemon combination was perfect! I'm so grateful to Magee and her team for working with us to create exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Bernadette, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Magee was hugely helpful as my husband and I were planning the Nantucket wedding from Boston. She made special arrangements to accommodate us so we could get the exact cake we wanted for the wedding. If you are looking for a simple cake design, The Nantucket Bake Shop should be on the short list. They are much more affordable than the rest and did everything they said they would. The cake was beautiful and delicious.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I asked Nantucket Bake Shop to recreate my grandparents cake and they did a fabulous job! I wanted a classic, delicious cake and that is exactly what we got! We were able to taste different flavor combinations of cake and filling, all of which were delicious. If you want great value and excellent service hire Nantucket Bake Shop for your next event!

Profile Picture User4982152, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The Nantucket Bake Shop made our dream cake for our wedding! I had a very specific design that I wanted (including some candy "bubbles" that I wanted incorporated into the design), and Magee was more than happy to work with me to make the cake absolutely perfect. We had so many comments at our wedding on how beautiful the cake was. And, it was scrumptious, too! Deliciously balanced flavor and texture! I highly recommend this shop for all your baked-goods needs!

Profile Picture User5071836, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful and delicious cake!

Profile Picture User5077671, 2+ years ago, 1 Review