Nana's Gelato Station Reviews

5 | Narragansett, RI

5 Reviews for Nana's Gelato Station

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

All of my guests greatly enjoyed the service provided and the product. It was a great hit and I would suggest to anyone looking for something different to do at their wedding!!

Sent on 03/16/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2013

Nana's Gelato did a fabulous job at my wedding! my family has been going to them for years and we all wanted the gelato at the wedding. Everyone raved about how delicious the gelato was and the service was great and so easy. I definitely recommend! It created such a unique dessert for our wedding :)

Sent on 11/08/2013

kayla · Married on 09/10/2016

Nana's gelato was a great choice for our wedding since we decided to do dessert stations and not a cake. Our guests loved it and went back for seconds and thirds! My only regrets is that I didn't have any dessert on my wedding night and didn't have a chance to enjoy it! Good thing I live close to Nana's and can go visit any time! Service, quality, and communication were all great.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Nana's Gelato Station's reply:

Hi Kayla, thank you for the awesome review! You are not the only bride that has told me they forgot to get gelato at their own wedding. It is a challenge for me to track down the bride and groom as they are pulled away for pictures and dances.....Glad you are close by to get your gelato fix!!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2016

This was a fun addition to our wedding! Our guests loved the gelato flavors and Nana's did a great job serving - even reminding me to stop for a moment and enjoy a cup :)

Sent on 03/29/2017

Reta · Married on 06/12/2016

We loved having gelato at our wedding - it was so fun to have a different dessert! We both don't care about cake - but LOVE gelato! This was perfect for our wedding at the Towers. Thank you, Nana's!

Sent on 04/19/2017