18 Reviews for Nadler's Catering

Buffet (1)
Cake Cutting (1)
American (1)
18 Nadler's Catering Reviews

One thing that your guests will always remember about your wedding is your food! My guests have been non-stop complimenting the dinner we served at our wedding! Sally was very easy to work with, she goes above and beyond for you. She could double as a wedding coordinator!!! We can't say enough good things about her and her staff! Loved them all and highly recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Nadler's are absolute pros when it comes to weddings. Not only is their food fantastic, but they are masters of event management. Sally helped us tremendously when it came to mapping out our reception order of events, and night of, she kept things moving and let us know what we needed to do next. We didn't for one moment question whether things were going according to plan. Our DJ was concerned that our reception timeline was too tight, but Nadler's seamlessly moved 320 people through a buffet line more quickly than he had seen done before - ever. They're so professional, so easy to work with and knowing that the evening was in their hands gave us such peace of mind. I'd choose them all over again.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Sally and her staff were amazing to work with! She took care of every detail and every disaster was averted thanks to her expertise! She met us to do tastings and made menu planning a breeze! Our families have not stopped raving about their food and service.

Profile Picture Cassidy, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My wife was in charge of the reception and interviewed several catering businesses. I had no idea what to expect but having been to numerous catered events my expectations were not very high. She chose Nadler's and I could not have been more pleased. They were on time, very professional, the food was without a doubt, better than most weddings I have attended and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them. David

Profile Picture User4005353, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Nadler's was wonderful to work with for me wedding! At our initial meeting with Sally, she went over the entire wedding reception and gave us so many tips that we hadn't thought of yet. She also sent us home with food samples that we could try before we chose our menu. The food is very reasonably priced for how good it is- our guests loved it. It was served hot to every guest. The staff was very nice and professional.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Excellent on all accounts. Nadlers was extremely easy to work. As the mother of the bride, I did not have to worry about anything on the day of the event. The food was amazing and everyone loved it. The service was spectacular. There was never a dirty plate sitting around on the tables. Professional all around!! We had 220 people and they were accomodating to everyone. Very friendly to all. I highly recommend using Nadlers if you are allowed to have outside caterers at your event.

Profile Picture Teresa, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were thrilled with Nadler's Catering. The food was delicious and plentiful. There were lots of menu options to choose from and we were able to get exactly what we wanted. Sally was great to work with and helped us with things that I wouldn't traditionally expect a caterer to do. She helped us with the reception order and details and was able to provide advice from past experiences. The value and food quality was far above the other catering companies we looked in to. We would definitely recommend Nadler's!

Profile Picture Ellen, 10/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Working with the Nadler's made our wedding day run smoothly! From the first time we met with Sally she helped us decide what we wanted and where we wanted things set up, and she even gave us advice for the order of things (like when the cut the cake, when to do the toasts etc) for the reception to keep it on time. Sally is so helpful and our reception was a breeze because the Nadler's take care of everything! They handled set up, cake cutting, bartending, everything!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nadler's was wonderful! My husband and I took the longest to choose our catering because we wanted great quality for a low cost. This is what we got with Nadler's. The food was great and the service was great. They are a small town butcher, so all the meat is fresh. The baby baker potatoes were fabulous...all our guests have raved about them. Some of our guests have even asked if we could get the recipe from them. Highly recommended.

Don't be shocked by the price below...we had over 200 guests.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/18/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nadler's was awesome!!! The food our reception was delicious! Everyone raved and they thought it cost a lot! They were great for the price and couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/27/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nadler's was the best choice! They were willing to work with us because of food allergies and even helped plan the order of the evening's events. Everyone kept telling me we would have tons of leftovers, but the food was so good everyone went back for seconds and even thirds!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/30/05, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nadler's helped to make our wedding day the amazing experience that it was. They were extremely helpful throughout the process of planning and did not have hidden or additional fees included in the overall cost. The staff and management were extremely professional and helpful, and this was also noted to be true by many of the family members who interacted with them throughout the evening. The food was delicious and plentiful; we had a larger turnout at the wedding than expected and still had plenty of food to accommodate. They went above and beyond, even helping with clean up of things with which we were not expecting assistance. We would highly recommend Nadler's for any catering event.

Profile Picture Larissa, 4/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nadler's provided information that every bride (and groom) should know when planning a meal for a wedding. Sally did an exceptional job of making sure that every aspect of our wedding reception was addressed long before our actual wedding day. The food was delicious on the day of the wedding! I received many comments on the quality of the meal (especially the loaded mashed potatoes) and it was the best value that I found after doing my research. Nadler's will help alleviate the stress of many aspects of your wedding reception--I recommend giving them a chance!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/23/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nadler's was an excellent choice for my wedding. Sally and Glen are very professional and everything was extremely organized and perfect. The quality of their service and food exceeded all our expectations. The prices were very reasonable! I highly recommend Nadler's for catering!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Nadler's was wonderful. They met me 1/2 way in Independence Missouri and brought a sample of food. They brought samples of available plates, glasses, and silverware as well to pick from. They also serve as a mini reception planner by sitting with you and deciding what order the events will take place: dinner, dancing, toasts, garter & bouquet tosses, etc. They also have bartender service available. I was very pleased and we received many comments from guests on how good the food was (no extra charge to bring to KC).

Profile Picture Brandi, 9/15/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food is Delicious and comes in large portions s your guests are full! They have a very home-style way of cooking and food. They were really flexible with us. We wanted t use a pressed bamboo plate instead of a traditional paper plate and they swapped it in and helped adjusted the cost for it too. Sally is s helpful and helps keep it going the day of. Their staff is wonderful.

Profile Picture User7137012, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering

I would use this catering service again and again. They work out of a small butcher shop in Wellington but they give much better service than the big city services. They were so flexible and their prices were half of the other vendors I had quotes from.

Profile Picture Shelly, 8/1/08, 5 Reviews