Mystical Winds Gathering Place Reviews

3 | Clermont, FL

3 Reviews for Mystical Winds Gathering Place

Amber · Married on 02/24/2018

Mystical winds was absolute beautiful and everything that me and my fiancé were looking for. The people were so nice and we're generally interested in our vision for our wedding. It was exactly what we were looking for and that is why we are booking with them. I would definitely recommend this to any and everyone. Thanks so much for all you guys do to make this place gorgeous.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

It makes for a beautiful outdoor wedding and even to have a family get together or even a birthday party love the look and the atmosphere is peaceful and a perfect memory spot for any event YOU may want to have there.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Mystical Winds Gathering Place's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words! We aim to make your event special and a day you will always remember!

Emily · Married on 10/22/2016

This is the perfect venue! I loved everything about my wedding at mystical winds gathering place. The owners are extremely helpful with anything you need to make sure your day goes perfectly and smoothly. Mia and Elphia were always around to answer any questions I had and Paul was so gracious to drive my dad and I up to the ceremony! They make you feel like part of their family! We will definitely be celebrating more events at mystical winds gathering place!

Sent on 11/15/2016