Myles Katherine Photography Reviews

Myles Katherine Photography 3
Myles Katherine Photography 4
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/09/2018

Great photographer—creative and responds to requests!!!

I am really glad we hired Myles Katherine Photography for our wedding. She took really great photos of us and our entire wedding party. So many turned our fabulous! I really appreciate her creative style and I love our Polaroid photos—they have a neat old time feel that I am so glad she captured.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Myles Katherine Photography 5
    Myles Katherine Photography 6
    Myles Katherine Photography 7
    Myles Katherine Photography 8

Allison · Married on 10/15/2016

I knew when we started planning our wedding that Myles was only woman I could trust to capture our day. She did such an amazing job, we'll cherish our photos for the rest of our lives. She's organized and communicative and incredibly talented. We were amazed at the amount of photos she took! Not a moment missed! She's affordable and well worth the investment. So grateful for people like her!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Amy · Married on 07/30/2016

Myles was absolutely amazing throughout my wedding process. She is a true artist and I could not believe the beauty she captured through her lens. She listened to what we wanted and helped us not only capture this magic day in our hearts but in photos we will one day show our grandchildren. No complaints!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Ariel · Married on 03/12/2016

When my husband and I were searching for a wedding photographer, we wanted someone who would capture our day in a way that we would remember the emotions that we and our guests had during all the small moments. Myles' portfolio had exactly what we were looking for, and she executed beautifully. I knew from our first email exchange that Myles would fit in perfectly with our wedding crowd. She agreed to do a Skype session to "meet" in person (OR to VA) and she is such a sweet person with an awesome style!

On our wedding day, she arrived on time with a ton of cameras and her assistant, and promptly started snapping away. Even with all of the stress and chaos leading up to the ceremony, she captured so many small, special moments with our families that we can revisit forever now. We have SO many pictures of EVERYTHING from our entire wedding - much of which we missed during the event! There are so many moments that Myles photographed that mean so much to us - my husband and I holding hands under the table during our Best Man's speech, or us giggling at a private joke at our sweetheart table.

Thank you so much to Myles for providing us with these amazing photos of our special day! We will cherish these memories and you will always hold a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Maria · Married on 11/09/2013

Myles Katherine Photography is THE BEST in town. I have never felt so comfortable upon meeting someone. I first found Myles (Mille) through a Google search. I emailed her and she was very kind and professional. We decided to meet up at a bar downtown but ended up driving to Buffalo Wild Wings instead. She had a drink with my now husband and I and we discussed our special day. I had plans to meet up with another photographer a day later but cancelled them due to my wonderful first impression with Myles and my impression with her art. She is crazy about cats and loves painting and she made me feel relaxed. She really becomes your friend...and you know it's not played or fake. She truly cares about her clients and wants to get to know them. I had scheduled a boudoir shoot with Myles which I had to cancel for personal reasons, but she still was kind enough to open her home to me for my hair and make up trial run. She even made delicious cupcakes and made my mom and I feel at home. On the wedding day she showed up on time with her second shooter (her boyfriend, Chris, who is also super talented). Chris went to my fiances apartment (well our new home together) to shoot the guys getting ready, while Mille stayed with us girls. She did a great job of asking questions when needed and being apart of the day while actually not making herself very visible. I purchased an all day package so she came with us to my home church for the ceremony and then the reception at a downtown hotel. We were SO pleased with Mille and Chris that we really wanted them to be part of our special day as our friends in addition to their services which they did so finely. I was thrilled! After the wedding, Mille sent both our photos and our video in a VERY timely manner. I cried from how much I loved the photos and video. I would 100000000000000000% recommend Myles Katherine Photography for your wedding (and also for taking cat pictures because she's amazing at that too!)

Sent on 02/13/2014