My Vacation Lady Reviews

203 | North Brunswick, NJ

203 Reviews for My Vacation Lady

Samantha · Married on 09/19/2015

Mindy was awesome! She worked with us to really personalize our trip and it was great. We went to the Greek Islands (in particular Mykonos, & Santorini). Mindy arranged a really helpful call with both me and my husband to ask us all about the things we liked and didn’t like and what we envisioned for our honeymoon. It was extremely thorough and really helped to make sure our trip would be just what we wanted. She provided us with a few different options of hotels and excursions based on some previous trips she had organized and gotten positive feedback on. We had an awesome time in Greece and our hotels in Mykonos and Santorini were absolutely gorgeous and did not disappoint! We also did several really fun excursions like a Jeep Tour in Mykonos and a Wine Tour in Santorini. All in all it was a perfect honeymoon and we have Mindy to thank. In addition to her knowledge and experience, she was also extremely responsive throughout it all which for me is very important. I almost always heard back from her on the same day with any questions I had. She also really helped to ease our fears as things were a bit unsettled in Greece leading up to our trip. It was great to have someone to turn to that was able to provide us with accurate information on the situation over there. I highly recommend Mindy if you’re planning your honeymoon or even another vacation (my Mom and Stepdad used Mindy for their upcoming trip to Hawaii). The best part is you can do everything remotely so it doesn’t matter where you live, Mindy can help!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Samantha, I'm so glad that you and Frank had a fabulous honeymoon to Greece. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations

Katrina · Married on 09/19/2015

From the moment we contacted Mindy and My Vacation Lady, we felt so comfortable knowing our honeymoon was going to be planned flawlessly. Mindy was extremely accommodating to all of our requests and excellent at communicating all of the details throughout the process. She took the time to listen to our vision for our dream honeymoon, and tailored our honeymoon to everything we ever dreamed of and more! Mindy was also very understanding of our busy work schedule and wedding planning, which made the whole planning process more enjoyable. Mindy planned every last detail, from airport shuttles and excursions, to perfection! We had the most amazing honeymoon to Spain and are extremely grateful to My Vacation Lady. We look forward to using My Vacation Lady for our next vacation and many, many more!

Sent on 11/17/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Katrina, it was my pleasure to help you plan your dream honeymoon. So glad that you and Patrick had a wonderful time in Barcelona and Marbella. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Alexa · Married on 09/04/2015

From start to finish, Mindy was the most helpful travel agent I have ever met. She was thorough, professional and extremely timely. If Mindy said she would send something to you, you received it straight away. She helped us to plan the most gorgeous honeymoon and we did not have to worry about a thing. All of our hotels, transfers, flights were perfect and I can't wait to use her again for all of our vacations in the future. She really takes all the worrying and hassle out of planning and caters your trip to your interests and needs. She got to know my husband and I and our desires and planned the perfect trip for our likes.

Sent on 09/23/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Alexa, I am so happy that you and Anthony loved your honeymoon to Italy and Greece. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Jillian · Married on 08/29/2015

Mindy you were so on point with choosing the perfect resort for our honeymoon. Everything we asked for was there. Private room, pool, butler. We wanted a couple based trip and that's exactly what we got! Thank you so much for all your help! We enjoyed every second of our honeymoon and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/09/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Jillian, it was my pleasure helping you and Sebastian plan your dream honeymoon to st Lucia. So glad you loved it!

Tara · Married on 08/22/2015

Professional, experienced & a joy to work with!

Thank you Mindy for planning our amazing honeymoon to Hawaii. This was our fist time using a travel agent and it certainly wont be the last! As I'm sure many of you brides know, you think you can book your dream honeymoon while planning a wedding... then reality of wedding planning sinks in. I reached out to Mindy and our dream honeymoon to Maui & Kauai was booked with a detailed itinerary within 3 days. She took the time to get to know us and really dug deep to make sure she had a clear understanding of what our expectations were (activities, excursions, which island is best for us...). Less than 24 hours after speaking with her on the phone, she emailed over 2 extremely detailed itineraries to choose from - and simply put, she nailed it. We received a travel pouch that included printouts of the islands, our itinerary (listed flights, car rentals, excursions/contact info and summaries). Everything about our experience was flawless.

Mindy, you are our one and only Vacation Lady and we can't wait to work with you again!

Sent on 10/19/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Tara, I was so happy to be able to help you and Kieran plan your honeymoon to Hawaii and I'm so happy you loved it. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!
  • User4151945 · 2+ years ago

Wow! Mindy planned a fabulous honeymoon for us. We weren't sure where we wanted to go on our honeymoon, but after our consultation with Mindy we were sold on Hawaii. Throughout the entire process Mindy was professional, thorough, and extremely responsive. Mindy did an incredible job planning every single aspect of our trip. From our flights, to our excursions, to dinner reservations, there was absolutely nothing left for us to even have to think about. As a bride, it was wonderful not having to worry about the honeymoon at all. Mindy is thorough and knowledgable. We had the most incredible honeymoon and we will definitely use My Vacation Lady for our future vacations!

Sent on 09/12/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Jess, it was my pleasure to help you plan your dream honeymoon. Thank you for referring so many of your friends to My Vacation Lady, too. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations.

Nicole · Married on 08/01/2015

Our honeymoon to Greece was the trip of a lifetime! Each hotel was more beautiful than the last and the staff were all extremely helpful. Traveling from island to island was effortless, as Mindy scheduled transportation for us. Our excursions were amazing, we especially loved the sunset cruise in Santorini. We met many other honeymooning couples, many of whom planned their vacations themselves, and I can say we stayed in more beautiful hotels, had our excursions planned and didn't have to worry about transportation to the airport or hydrofoil at all! Every detail was planned and taken care of for us, and it lead to a peaceful and romantic honeymoon!

Sent on 02/14/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Nicole, it was my pleasure to help you and David plan your dream honeymoon to Greece!

Carlos · Married on 07/26/2015

We sought out Mindy after reading all the amazing reviews about her honeymoon booking services. We used her to book our first honeymoon to Bora Bora. She was amazing to work with and made the whole experience go really smoothly. When our honeymoon did not go as planned and my wife was injured during the trip, that's when we really learned the value of having Mindy at our disposal. She was nothing short of amazing, helping us coordinate travel arrangements back from Bora Bora, checking in on us along the trip back, and making sure we were okay all the way home. After the dust settled, she was very helpful in getting the insurance claim going. The experience could have been a real disaster if we didn't have Mindy advising us along the way. We've since used her to book our make-up honeymoon to Turks & Caicos, which was incredible. We'll continue to use Mindy for our vacation planning in the future, and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/15/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thanks Carlos. I'm so glad that you and Maggie had a wonderful 2nd honeymoon!

Sara · Married on 07/14/2015

My husband and I knew that we wanted to use a travel agent when it came to planning our honeymoon. We were deciding between locations we weren't familiar with and wanted someone with experience and knowledge of the areas, hotels, etc. to help. We did some research on our end, met with a bad travel agent until we were finally introduced to Mindy, who was referred to us by our Rabbi (she had helped plan his daughter's honeymoon and she came highly recommended). From our very first interaction with Mindy, she was so professional, friendly, warm, and gave you the impression she would get things done. Very early on in the planning process she had an extensive conversation with us, to get to know us. She wasn't interested in just finding out where we wanted to go and how much we wanted to spend, she got to know the type of people we are, what we like to do, are we morning or night people; what interests us, did we want adventure or leisure? She listened to every bit of information we provided and planned us the most amazing honeymoon. We decided to go to Greece and that required her to book multiple flights, hotels, ferries, activities, car services, etc. There were ample opportunities for there to be a mix up with flights, schedules, transfers, missed pickups, etc., but NOT once was there an issue. She provided us with an extensive itinerary, detailing all of the information we needed to know regarding hotels, transportation, activities and EVERYTHING went off without a hitch, it was truly impressive. Not having to deal with any travel issues, allowed us to be even more carefree and enjoy ourselves. The hotels we stayed in were incredible, the service was outstanding and the activities booked for us only added to our enjoyment. She was doing her due diligence, updating us when needed and made sure we would be okay. Mindy did such an incredible job with our honeymoon we will absolutely be using her services again and have already recommended her to friends and family.

Sent on 10/07/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Sara, it was my pleasure to help you plan your honeymoon to Greece. I'm so glad that you and Mike loved it. Thank you for recommending me to your mother in law and she mentioned that she was suggesting that Mike's cousin call me for his honeymoon planning-- The new family travel agent :)

christine · Married on 07/13/2015

We used Mindy at My Vacation Lady Travel to plan our honeymoon. Mindy made honeymoon planning very stress free and we had the most amazing vacation! While planning the wedding, I did not have to worry one bit about the trip. We were treated like royalty at our resort and will definitely return some day soon. The entire trip was flawless, from the transportation from the airport to the excursions we went on. We could not have done it on our own! We also would not have booked an ATV tour on our own but were so happy that Mindy set it up for us because it is one of our favorite memories from our trip. We will absolutely use Mindy for our next trip!

Sent on 08/27/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Christine, I'm so glad that you and Steve had a wonderful honeymoon! I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations.

As soon as we started thinking about our honeymoon, we knew we wanted to use a travel agent so that the trip could be one less thing we needed to plan! Well, Mindy far exceeded the help I imagined she'd provide. When we spent over two hours consulting on the phone with Mindy, discussing our dream honeymoon, our likes and dislikes, and our budget, I knew Mindy would design an amazing trip for us. After our consultation, Mindy helped us narrow down our location to Costa Rica, which we had never even considered when thinking about our honeymoon. When Mindy sent us detailed Costa Rica itineraries to choose from, they were all so great it was almost impossible to pick! We never imagined we would be able to stay at the luxurious resorts she selected and experience the amazing excursions while still staying within our budget.

Throughout the entire process Mindy was professional, thorough, and extremely responsive. I literally emailed her a million random questions (I wanted our honeymoon to be perfect!) and she always answered me within minutes. Even while on our honeymoon when we had a small issue during check-in, Mindy responded within minutes to help straighten things out.

Our honeymoon in Costa Rica was AMAZING, the best time of our lives (second to the wedding day!) Mindy designed a split stay for us - 7 nights at a brand all-inclusive new resort on the beach in Guanacaste, and then 3 nights at one of the top resorts in the world in Arenal. The only negative aspect to our honeymoon was leaving!

If you're looking for a stress-free, budget friendly, honeymoon planning process individual tailored to meet your desires and needs, Mindy is definitely the agent for you.

Sent on 07/27/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Liz, it was my pleasure helping you and Marvin plan your dream honeymoon to Costa Rica! Can't wait to start working on your first anniversary vacation back to Costa Rica!!!

Jillian · Married on 06/26/2015

Booking our honeymoon with Mindy at My Vacation Lady was an absolute dream. She was able to mediate the different interests of my husband and myself (which is not easy to do!). Mindy was extremely dedicated to planning an amazing honeymoon for us and did exactly that. Our honeymoon in Costa Rica was beyond anything we could have imagined for ourselves. We were extremely pleased with our accommodations, the hospitality, excursions, and all our guides and drivers. Mindy took care of every little detail, which made a potentially overwhelming experience, completely stress free! We can not wait to plan our next trip with Mindy! Thank you!

Sent on 07/20/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Jillian, it was my pleasure to help you and Steve plan your dream honeymoon to Costa Rica and look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Laurie · Married on 06/26/2015

Mindy was so helpful and attentive throughout the entire honeymoon planning process. I loved how she spent an hour on the phone with us, getting to know our interests and our budget. She eventually helped us to decide on Hawaii (Oahu, Maui, and Kauai), which was so fun, beautiful, and relaxing. Mindy set up all of our excursions for us so that we didn't have to worry about planning anything ourselves. She provided us with a detailed itinerary so that we never had any questions about where we needed to be, when we needed to be there, and what items we could and could not have with us for each excursion. We highly recommend Mindy to help you plan a romantic honeymoon that you won't forget! Thank you Mindy!

Sent on 08/07/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Laurie, it was my pleasure helping you and Rich plan your Hawaii honeymoon!

Lori · Married on 06/13/2015

We recently used Mindy to plan our honeymoon in France. The entire trip really exceeded all of our expectations! The hotels, activities, and travel between destinations were well coordinated making it easier to go from place to place. We especially enjoyed our time in Beaune. It was a location neither or us would have known about had it not been for her research and suggestions. The experience there, as in the other cities, was phenomenal!

Thank you so much for making our honeymoon a spectacular one! The time and care that you took into getting to know us really showed as we felt each part of our trip really matched our personalities and expectations. We can't thank you enough for taking such good care of us!

Sent on 07/09/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Lori, I'm so glad that you and Adam had a fabulous honeymoon in France! I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Bonnie · Married on 06/06/2015

We had such an incredible honeymoon experience with Mindy. She listened to what we were looking for in the ideal honeymoon, and delivered on exactly what we described to her. We stayed in Bali, which was a paradise rich both in culture and scenery, and everything that Mindy planned for us went seamlessly. We loved our excursions and the resorts where we stayed, and we would recommend the same trip to anyone else looking for an exotic and adventurous honeymoon! We will remember this trip for the rest of our lives.
    Bonnie Marschner

Sent on 06/29/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Bonnie, it was my pleasure to help you and James plan your dream honeymoon to Bali. I'm so glad you had a fabulous time!

Kelly · Married on 05/16/2015

Mindy is incredible! Our honeymoon exceeded our expectations and was a perfect fit for our personalities. She spent time to really understand what we were looking for, our personalities, the types of activities that we wanted, and our budget. The details that she provided for each hotel option made it so much easier to choose one, and she even went back and looked up a few more options for us. You can tell that she really has a passion for working with people and has so much knowledge about Hawaii. I can’t imagine having had the time to plan our honeymoon in the midst of wedding planning or making it this awesome. She even went beyond planning the trip and excursions to providing us with lists of other sites and restaurant recommendations when we got there. This was such a helpful reference to have each day when we tried to figure out a plan for the day or for dinner. She relieved so much stress from our planning process that hadn’t thought much about our trip and had to look at our itinerary on the plane to remind ourselves where we were going!

Sent on 06/28/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Kelly, it was my pleasure to help you and Sal plan your dream honeymoon to Hawaii!

Mindy at My Vacation Lady helped us plan a perfect honeymoon! She took the time to talk with me and my husband to help us plan the right honeymoon week for us. Mindy helped us prioritize and we ended up with a 10-day, first class honeymoon in Riviera Maya, She was able to get us great deals, special amenities, and even a first class flight! We're now asking her to help us book our 1-year anniversary vacation!
    Thank you Mindy!

Sent on 02/20/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Jeralyn, it was my pleasure helping you and Mike plan your honeymoon and I look forward to helping you plan your 1 year anniversary vacation!

Michael · Married on 04/11/2015

Mindy at My Vacation Lady was the absolute best at getting our honeymoon booked. Mindy works with you in laying out what it is you’re looking for in a honeymoon through a phone interview covering everything from your personality to your budgetary constraints. My then-fiance was a bit nervous about travelling to some of the all-inclusive locations and Mindy did a wonderful job in helping her get past that fear. We had a magical honeymoon in the Riviera Maya and we highly recommend using Mindy for your Honeymoon (or any other vacation) needs!

Sent on 05/30/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Mike, it was my pleasure to help you and Lindsey plan a fabulous honeymoon to the Riviera Maya. I look forward to helping you plan many more wonderful vacations!

Anyone can plan a trip using tripadvisor and all the travel search engines but having your itinerary made everything so easy and the partners you chose (the tour guides and the hotels) were exceptional. Especially since it was such an exotic location for us having everything pre-organized made it simple to enjoy our time. We will definitely consider My Vacation Lady for any future international travels.

Sent on 05/25/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Melanie. It was my pleasure to help you and Rob plan a fabulous honeymoon to Bali.

My husband and I LOVED working with Mindy! She planned our honeymoon to Bali, Indonesia and after a year of planning our wedding the amount of relief she gave us was pricless. She was responsive and supportive before & during our trip, she answered every e-mail and question we had. Mindy planned everything from the flight, to resorts, to activities and it was all EXACTLY what we wanted! I have never worked with a planner before and I honestly cannot wait to work with her again.

Sent on 05/06/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Anna, it was my pleasure to help you and Jason plan your fabulous honeymoon to Bali. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations in the future!

Laura · Married on 11/08/2014

Mindy was amazing to work with. My husband and I were planning our honeymoon during tax season, we were working days/nights/weekends and we were still able to plan our perfect honeymoon with Mindy via phone calls and emails. During our initial phone call, Mindy was able to help us figure out exactly where we wanted to go and what we could expect with our budget (we went to Maui and Kauai in Hawaii). It was very important to us that we were very active while in Hawaii, doing as many excursions as we could and seeing as many sites as we could. Mindy was able to work with our budget to ensure we could do everything we wanted. The excursions we booked were all fantastic and our resorts were magnificent. Planning a wedding can be stressful and it was so nice to not have to worry about planning the honeymoon too. Mindy did all of the hard work and we were able to enjoy our perfect honeymoon without any stress. I would definitely recommend using My Vacation Lady to plan your dream honeymoon!

Sent on 12/01/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Laura, I'm so glad that you and John had a wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii. It was my pleasure to help you.
  • User4520241 · 2+ years ago

We could not even begin to imagine taking on the challenge of planning our honeymoon along with wrapping up our final wedding details without Mindy's help. We reached out to Mindy 3 months before our wedding date, and Mindy was patient, professional, and above all helpful! Mindy took care of all the details.

We consider ourselves seasoned travelers, but just didn't have the mental bandwidth to take one more thing and plan it. Mindy took our likes and wrapped them up perfectly in an experience that was unforgettable, that we likely couldn't do on our own. Mindy is the best!

Sent on 11/02/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Kraig, it was my pleasure to help you and Katie plan your fabulous honeymoon to Hawaii and I'm so glad that you had a wonderful time in the Big Island, Maui and Kauai. Thank you for recommending My Vacation Lady to Katie's cousin Liz. I look forward to helping them plan their South Pacific honeymoon.

Tammy · Married on 10/03/2014

Mindy was extremely friendly and easy to talk to from the get-go. She was professional and took the time to be sure she understood exactly what type of vacation with which we would be most happy. There were a few misunderstandings on the part of the tour company that booked some of the excursions, but other than that, the accommodations recommended were stellar, and the overall service was excellent. I would absolutely refer Mindy to anyone needing assistance in planning their dream vacation/honeymoon.

Sent on 10/02/2017

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thanks Tammy. I'm so glad that you and Danny had a wonderful time in Capri and Positano

Kathryn · Married on 09/13/2014

Mindy planned our honeymoon in French Polynesia. She was great at narrowing down our honeymoon options while tailoring the honeymoon to us. She booked all our tours and looked after everything.

Sent on 09/20/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Katy, thank you for allowing My Vacation Lady to help plan your dream honeymoon. I hope you love Tahiti as much as I do!

It was a pleasure to work with Mindy. My fiance (at the time) and I were very worried about the expenses of traveling to Hawaii. He has gone alot of places but never Hawaii and I don't travel at all. Mindy was so incredibly patient with us through the process. She always offered input and feedback and assured me not to worry because we would have a wonderful honeymoon wherever we ended up. In the end, we did choose Hawaii and I wouldn't change a thing. I can't wait to go back oneday. I don't typically use a travel agent when I travel but since it was our honeymoon and we were going somewhere a little out of our league, I thought it would be nice. We have no regrets. Not one single thing went wrong on our trip. It was an amazing honeymoon. A memory that I will remember always.

Sent on 09/15/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Katie, it was my pleasure helping you and Todd plan your honeymoon to Kauai and to be able to introduce you to my favorite resort. I'm so glad you had a great honeymoon!