8 Reviews for My Party Production

My Party Production crew was AWSOME !!!
Everything was done as promise, very happy with them.

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

My Party Production helped me plan my wedding. They were amazing and made my wedding perfect. Michal and her team went above and beyond for me. I couldn't have asked for more. I would definitely recommend My Party Production to anyone getting married! I couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

They do it all! L I T E R A L L Y! If you actually want to have fun and enjoy planning your event, be completely stress free and really really excited, and have the most stylish and BEAUTIFUL event everrrrr, My Party Production is the answer to your prayers. I told Michal and Yossi to surprise me and do whatever they want at my wedding. My husband and I showed up to my wedding like a guests. They seriously did it ALL and they left us with our jaws down to the floor and tears in our eyes. They made their way into our hearts and forever they will stay there. Very very very PROFESSIONAL, ORGANIZED, DETAILED(down to the last crystal around a napkin), and AMAZING event planners!! oh and most importantly, these people save you tons of money!!! :)

Profile Picture Mor, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We hired my party production to do our flowers , chuph and coordination for our wedding .
Michal , Josef and their them did an excellent job behind our expectation .
Thank you do much ...evry bride should hire you !
The guest were so thankful for the organization and the service !
Everything was organized and on time .
I think it's really a must for evry bride to hire a coordinator cause on your day ... You want that everything will be perfect !!!
Thanks for letting us feel relex on this special day !
Sivan and asher peretz .

Profile Picture Sivan , 11/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The best wedding planner ever!!!!!

Profile Picture Shir, 9/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I had My party production plan my wedding this past june and I am very pleased with their job. Michelle, the planner herself is simply amazing. She made every dream of mine come true....from designing my centerpieces, to designing my chuppah, she did it all! Her staff was also very supportive and creative. She went through the whole wedding with me, step by step. The day of the wedding, her crew was fantastic, always took care of me and made me feel more special on my day. She made sure everyone were on schedule and everything was going smooth. Overall, I would definetly recommend her to everyone. She is creative, honest, flexible, responsible, and phenomenal! Thank you My Party Production for making my day more special. Couldn't have done it without you guys.

P.S
Every bride should feel relaxed on her special day, and Michelle made sure to make me feel this way. She took care of eevrything without even mantioning my name!
THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Shiran, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Awesome Company! Did my wedding, my flowers, my ceremony and I couldn't ask for more. The team is highly recommended. They are very professional, very punctual, and very organized!

Profile Picture Shiran, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The best party planner in LA!!!

Profile Picture User3648951, 2+ years ago, 1 Review