My Moviie Reviews

105 | Honolulu, HI

105 Reviews for My Moviie

Josie · Married on 08/11/2013

We are very happy with Sam Barnhart and his team in doing our videography and photography for our Wedding. Their professionalism, responsiveness and most especially their quality of work made it all perfect.
    We are definitely going to recommend "My Moviie" to our friends and families or anyone that would be needing their services. Awesome job well done Sam! Thank you so much - Darren and Josie D.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Devin · Married on 08/10/2013

Our first meeting was with the owner, who talked with us and really tried to make us feel comfortable with him and his work. We were very impressed with the quality of the work and the suggestions he had to fit our budget. As it got close to the wedding date we met with the team that would be shooting our wedding on that day. Both men were very thorough and knowledgeable not only their job, but had really good suggestions that would help them capture more of the intimate moments of our day.

On the day of our wedding the crew was all over the place, they were so into our day and worked so hard to ensure that the best moments were caught on camera. From the beginning till the end the energy level was high, the professionalism was top notch, and we had guests commenting on how passionate the crew was with their job. We were told if we had good lighting before the program we could go out and take more pictures, with out the photographer's good eye we probably would not have had those awesome sunset pictures.

At the end of the event the crew thanked us, mingled with the guests, and were on their way. We offered for them to eat, but they kept insisting that they would and getting the best shots was the most important thing. The crew did an exceptional job making our wedding a memorable one and we can not wait to see the pictures and videos. We would hire them in an instant and will use them for milestone events such as baby's 1st birthday, etc. Wonderful people + exceptional service = the My Moviie Team.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Allison & Shon · Married on 07/27/2013

Sam and his company were very friendly and helpful. They catered to our every request in what we wanted and envisioned. The work ethic was very professional and efficient. Over the past year we feel that we have truly bonded and an unexpected friendship was built. Sam gave us advice and helped us with other aspects of our wedding. We will definitely hire MyMoviie again for another milestone event. Much Mahalo to Sam & the MyMoviie Crew!

Love, the Kamakas

Sent on 07/31/2013

Jonathan · Married on 07/20/2013

Sam Barhart and his staff were above the rest in every way! They truly made sure that our special day was special. They were flexible with meeting dates and times. The price was unmatchable! My Moviie really catered to our budget, and at the same time, quality was excellent! I can say that we are very pleased with My Moviie, and I would recommend them to anyone who wants great quality for a REASONABLE PRICE. Sam in one word was AWESOME!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Christian · Married on 07/06/2013

I totally admired our Sam who worked so hard for us.. He came out in a short notice after the original camera man flaked on us.. I believe we had superior service from Sam. He made all of us feel comfortable. If I have any friends who gets married in Hawaii, I will surely call Moviie!

Once again thank you Sam & Mahalo...

Sent on 07/11/2013

tammy · Married on 07/05/2013

This is a very awesome company and I would refer them again

Sent on 07/13/2013

Katie · Married on 06/22/2013

Sam and his crew are awesome. They went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and to make us happy. Sam is very responsive and is such a kind person. I would definitely call him in the future if we ever needed a videographer in the future.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Sharon · Married on 06/20/2013

"My Moviie" was not only dedicated to have the best video produced for us ... he was helpful through-out the ceremony ... he bent for every problem ... made sure we were all happy ... spent soooooo much time before, during and after the wedding ... took the stress away from me. He was WONDERFUL.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Emily · Married on 06/20/2013

Sam from My Moviie was our wedding videographer and we could not be happier. Sam was professional and polite. He arrived early to explain the process and really made our wedding day about us and our vision. He captured intimate moments without being intrusive. We even have Sam in some our of wedding photos going above and beyond by helping our groomsmen pin on their boutonniere! THANKS SAM. Book with My Moviie and you won't be disappointed. We are so thankful that our magical day was filmed by such an incredible artist!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Melanie · Married on 06/15/2013

Sam was on point. He really helped us a lot. Even though my fiance and I were stressing about the wedding. Service was great and responsiveness was quick with emails. Sam answered all our questions and it was clarified in detail. everything was awesome! we would definitely recommend My Moviie. The team was great. Thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Coriann · Married on 06/08/2013

Sam was very accomadating, especially since my daughter who was getting married was away in the mailand and not returning home till the week of her wedding day. Sam treated us like we were family and had known us forever. His work is amazing. You will definitely want to have Sam video your special event so that you may save these memories and share it with those who were not able to attend.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Melanie · Married on 05/25/2013

Working with the team at My Moviie on my wedding and reception was a dream! Wedding planning is very overwhelming and stressful and I had over 10 vendors to coordinate. Sam and the team at My Moviie were professional, responsive and so accommodating! They really went above and beyond to meet with me or any time I was feeling even a little anxiety. They worked hard to have the entire team that would be working on my wedding meet with me beforehand to do a walk thru at the location of the wedding and the reception. They did everything they could to be prepared to deliver on the day of. Even in my bridezilla moments (I tried so hard to avoid them but I think every bride has her moments!) My Moviie was understanding, generous with their time and seemed genuinely happy to be there for me. Now of course beyond great customer service everyone really cares about the quality of photos and videos, right? THEY ARE AMAZING! My wedding photos look even better than I what I had envisioned. I got to have my dream wedding and the photos captured all of the magic and emotion so I get to relive it any time I want. having the entire experience on video is even better. As a bride, the whole day seems like a blur. I remember being on cloud nine but the details are fuzzy. The video lets me see and relive all the moments that my brain was too overwhelmed to capture clearly. It is the best gift I could ask for! I was unsure in the beginning whether or not to hire a videographer but to any bride I would say this is non-negotiable! It is worth every penny to capture the day on video. I can whole-heartedly say that putting your wedding day in the hands of Sam and his team at My Moviie is the best choice a bride can make. Not only will you feel like each staff member is a part of your family by the end of the day but the memories they capture that you get to keep for the rest of your life are priceless.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Kanoe · Married on 05/11/2013

Sam and his staff were incredible!!! There is nothing more that I could have asked for. Sam was extremely top notch with everything leading to our wedding and was over the top the day of. Slideshow and their same day editing was beautiful! Love, love, love them!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Ku'ulei&Cody · Married on 05/04/2013

My husband and I were very impressed with everything that My Moviie had to offer. From our first meeting with the owner, Sam Barnhart, we were immediately taken by his quality of work and the customer service we received, not only from Sam but also from his team members. The prices were excellent and we would definitely recommend My Moviie to anyone who needs a great photographer for a memorable event.
    Thank you My Moviie!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Dorilyn · Married on 04/13/2013

Sam and his team were awesome. Sam was so professional every time we met with him. He offered advice for our wedding and itinerary that was not even video-related. He worked with my sister in-law who was also my coordinator for the day, ensuring that everything would go well.

I thought everything was absolutely perfect and I appreciate the professionalism and quality that Sam and his team provided. I can't wait to see our video!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Leanne · Married on 03/29/2013

Awesome crew! Job well done on everything!!! Thank you again!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Brian · Married on 03/17/2013

Let me start by saying this, if your not using the best, then your just using the rest. My wife and I can't say enough about Sam and his team at MY MOVIIE. They took care of us from the morning until everything was done. We actually felt like we were professional models! They looked for best locations and the perfect pose.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Hi Brian & Yuni,

Congratulations on your beautiful wedding day in Hawaii at the beautiful Pearl Country Club. We had so much fun with you and your family and the video footage we got is just breathtaking and very epic. Want to wish you both a very happy life together. Take care.

Meja · Married on 03/02/2013

Very Excellent at customer service and professional. We had such a great experience of respect, patience and convienience. It was such a joy having you guys part of our special day. I will recommend you folks to people I know. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Hi Meja & Thumper,

Wow! your wedding was just awesome. It's our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and I truly feel that God has brought our lives together as it was meant to be. You all will always be part of our My Moviie family. Take care.

Gemma · Married on 02/17/2013

Sam and his staff were amazing. We had TONS of fun having our personal video taken by them. We were very excited when we watched the video. We asked for fun yet still romantic and My Moviie gave us exactly what we asked for. THANK YOU for video taping every memorable moment. Thank you Sam and your staff for a great time! I will highly recommend you!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Cheryl · Married on 11/18/2012

Helpful and very professional throughout the whole experience. Satisfied and happy with their work and highly recommend their service.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Hi Cheryl & Sherwin,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is an honor and pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding day capturing the wonderful moments that you & your family will enjoy time after time. Take care.

My Moviie

Sam and his My Moviie team were so great to work with! He was able to work with our budget to create a customized package with all the services we were hoping for and did an amazing job capturing all the special moments of our wedding day from getting ready to even after our reception ended. They are very professional, yet fun to work with, and the quality of the video and slideshow on the blu-ray disc is awesome. We are so glad they were part of our special day! ~Vikki and Earl 11.11.12

Sent on 03/02/2013

Hi Vikki & Earl,

Hope all is well and thank you for your kind words. Your wedding venue at the beautiful Ihilani Hotel truly complimented you both in so many ways and I remember the day was just so beautiful especially the shots we took at the beach was just amazing. Wishing you both the best!. Take care.

Major · Married on 11/10/2012

We were not originally going to have videographers at our wedding, but we are sure glad we did! Our photographer recommended Sam and My Moviie. They worked very well together, taking turns getting the awesome shots. Sam and his team were with us from the getting ready stages, through the ceremony, and all the way to the end of the reception. We were thrilled with how it all turned out. The bluray quality was excellent and the custom case made it extra special. Thank you, Sam! And your whole team too! :)

Sent on 04/10/2013

Joyce · Married on 10/20/2012

Sam! Sam! Sam! Our super awesome videographer. Well, our wedding was way back in Oct 2012. Late post but we'd still would want to express our thanks to MY MOVIIE for all the hardwork they have done that made our day special.
    The first time we met with Sam, hired!! Best packages compare to all the vendors we've met. 2 videographers, 2 photographers, 2 screens for our beautiful slideshow, live feed, photo Album & DVD-bluray. Didn't ask for it but what impressed us the most and it showed that they do take their job seriously, Sam and his crew came on our wedding rehearsal to see the layout of the ceremony and reception, position themselves so they're not in the way and to make sure things go smoothly on the day of.. Preparedness!! And on the day of, he couldn't been more impressive to add another video for the ceremony to make sure all the footage were taken!! Although the slideshow was slightly late, it was all worth waiting for. Wedding highlights were shown and it was beautiful!!
    We got our Blurays and pictures, and we can't stop looking and watching.. We loved it very much!!
    Overall, our experience with MY MOVIIE was excellent, satisfying and if you ask us, we would hire them again for another special event..
    100% Recommended - Sam, we give you not a 5.0 but a 10.0

Sent on 05/11/2013

Tracy · Married on 09/19/2012

My wife and I are very happy with the services provided. Videographers were very professional and provided a very nice video that we are very happy with.

Sent on 06/29/2013

Kim · Married on 08/18/2012

Sam and his team did a great job with our slideshow, SDE and full length video for our wedding last August. He was also very prompt at responding to emails, which was quite reassuring when planning the wedding. At first we weren't even going to have a videographer, but I'm so glad we decided at the last minute to hire My Moviie. We have really enjoyed watching the videos, especially since the actual wedding day goes by so fast you can't remember everything or see everyone. Thanks Sam!

Sent on 02/08/2013

Hi Kim & Ryan,

Hope all is well. Congratulations again on your beautiful wedding day at The beautiful Kahala Resort & Spa. It's our honor & privilege to be your preferred choice for professional cinematography capturing your love together and we are so happy that you both enjoyed your services with us. Take care & God bless.