My Moviie Reviews

105 | Honolulu, HI

105 Reviews for My Moviie

Kent · Married on 09/10/2014

Simply stated, My Moviie did a great job filming our wedding! Thank you so much for being so easy to work with and also for the amazingly quick video edit turnaround!

Sent on 10/09/2014
  • GadianoManipon

Kimberly · Married on 09/05/2014

MyMoviie team was very AWESOME. The quality of your work is beautiful and great. We enjoyed having you all to help is with our wedding. Many of our guest love the slide show and SDE. We definitely will use you guys for other events in the future.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Scott · Married on 08/02/2014

The owner of My Moviie, Sam was our Videographer. We are very pleased by the production capabilities of the team. Our wedding planning was all done in about two weeks. In those two weeks, Sam personally assisted us and guided us along. He has over 20 years of experience as a videographer. Over those 20 years he has gained experience in weddings. We are indeed blessed that we were able to work with Sam. Our experience with him was great and exciting. My Moviie is by far the most flexible and professional in the business. He sure did made the night livelier and unforgettable.
    Thank you Sam for everything. We love you!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Eion · Married on 06/08/2014

We are so glad that we had My Moviie as our videographer for our 2 receptions and ceremony.
    Sam and Greg were so great that we had tons of fun with them.
    They were at our receptions and room ahead of the time to take some shots.
    When had our last minute changes to our schedule, they stayed without any hesitation.
    They have an awesome team and they sprite are high.
    We were treated as friends instead of just business.
    We highly recommend My Moviie, Sam and his team.
    It is one of the best experience we had during our wedding events!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Justin · Married on 06/07/2014

Provided a fantastic video! Was very friendly as well, both at the wedding and afterwards, in e-mails. Price was also lower than the competition. Really can't go wrong here! Thanks again for a great wedding video - we will cherish it.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Charis & Travis · Married on 04/20/2014

Sam and company are truly the best in the business! They captured our special day on a video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Sam is easy to work with, responds quickly to emails, provides excellent recommendations, and pays very close attention to detail. We are grateful to have chosen My Moviie as our videographer for our wedding.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Tiffani · Married on 04/14/2014

My moviie trully is the best photography and videography company. They have the best packages and are willing to work with your budget. My husband and I are satisfied on how everything went for our wedding and how the videographers and photographer did their best to capture every sentimental moment. Now we can look back at our photographs and even watch our video and re live our wedding day over again.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Kim · Married on 04/12/2014

There are no words that can describe the most best show ever that Sam and his staff provided for our wedding. The video clip was above and beyond our expectations and done is a short period of time. They bent over backwards to create a memorable night and were extremely professional. They accepted all the request we had for video. Sam is wonderful to work with and the video was so funny, he surprised us and we loved it. Everyone is still talking about it. Thank you, thank, you, thank you. I highly recommend this company for any video production big or small.
    Kim Buffett Feigenspan and Robert Feigenspan

Sent on 04/14/2014

kelly · Married on 04/11/2014

Sam and his crew are very talented, and professional. They made our wedding videography experience one to remember. Everything they did was perfect. My husband and I felt very comfortable with them. They gave direction to us and everything moved along so smoothly. They were flexible with our time restrictions and our budget. They went above and beyond to make sure I was 110% happy with our wedding movie. I love everything about our movie. They captured the moment perfectly. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who wants the video of a lifetime.

Thanks again Sam!
    Sincerely,
    Kelly & Chris P.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Julia · Married on 04/09/2014

We cannot speak highly enough of My Moviie. My husband and I were married in April 2014 in Hawaii and Sam Barnhart was our videographer on our special day.

From the outset, Sam made us both feel completely at ease. He was so kind, complimentary and unobtrustive. For the most part, we forgot he was there filming us, such was his high level of professionalism and respect for our ceremony.

When we received our Wedding Video, we both cried with joy and amazement. Our video was so beautiful and it perfectly captured the sacredness of our vows, our deep love for one another, our sincere happiness and the breathtaking wedding location.

Sam's editing and his inclusion of our chosen Wedding songs were perfectly blended. He is an extremely creative, insightful and visionary videographer. Our Wedding Video was above and beyond our expectations.

We cannot recommend My Moviie, and Sam Barnhart, more highly.

Aloha!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Sherry · Married on 03/22/2014

We clicked with Sam right at the beginning! We loved his attitude and professionalism. He always got back to us quickly (which is a huge thing for me) whether it was through text, phone call or email. We enjoyed working with Sam and was glad to meet his crew!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Sheri · Married on 01/04/2014

It was a wonderful experience working with MyMoviie and I would definitely recommend Sam and his crew again to my friends and family. Sam was extremely helpful and flexible during the planning process. His crew went out of their way to make sure I got whatever I wanted for that day, including doing overtime to ensure that my groom got the picture he wanted in our slideshow despite the time crunch. It was also nice working with Greg, his camera man, who was very accommodating that day considering how all over the place we were and all the scenes we wanted. The best part is all the great reactions we got from our guests who absolutely loved the slideshow and SDE. I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out and I'm so excited to get the final video.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Stanley · Married on 12/21/2013

Wow! what an unbelievable experience using the My Moviie staff for our wedding day video/photo services. It was the best investment that we made and to be honest we were not supposed to get a video or photo service because we could not afford it but all it took was for us to meet Sam the owner and he helped us with out budget by giving us services that we never knew we could afford but he made all our dreams come true. Their customer service, slide show and same day edit was perfect. Sam was referred to us by Mounia which owns Ho'olauka'i Event's. We thank God for Mounia's excellent and professional wedding coordinating abilities because she was very organized and on time with planning our entire wedding day giving us zero stress throughout the day and night. Having these perfect professional vendors is a must because it's the most important day to cherish forever.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Miko & Amy · Married on 11/30/2013

I highly recommend Moviie as your videographer. Sam Barnhart knows the business and his staff of professionals are very courteous, always had a positive attitude, and fun to work with. Sam was always accessible via phone, text or email and replied with an answer the same day or sooner. In addition, Sam made Amy and I very comfortable knowing we were in good hands. The end product we received was more then what we expected and was very satisfied with what we paid for. It will take just one meeting with Sam Barnhart and you'll feel a genuine connection. Call him and see for yourself, you will not be disappointed.
    Mahalo Sam and I will surely recommend you to my friends and family!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Terrence · Married on 11/16/2013

Sam and the entire My Moviie team was amazing. There were prompt and very professional. The were very easy going and provided us with amazing advice to get the perfect shot. My Moviie was very flexible and even accommodated all of our requests. Our same day edit came out amazing and we are very excited to see the entire footage.

Sent on 11/19/2013
  • Y

Yujie · Married on 11/16/2013

Sent on 01/02/2014

Mark · Married on 11/12/2013

Sam and his team at My Moviie did an outstanding job, very professional. Right from the crack of dawn all the way through the end of our reception. I would recommend My moviie to anyone and everyone I know.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Brandon · Married on 11/11/2013

Sam and his team from My Moviie were really great to work with. Sam helped create our Video Skit, which showed how we met. It was really fun shooting the skit and it came out better than we could have imagined.

The day of the wedding, Sam and his team met us at the hotel and helped us get the perfect shots they needed for our Same Day Edit. I don't remember the photographer's name, but Sam's photographer was really nice and patient with us while taking our family pictures after the ceremony (we had a lot of family pictures).

The Same Day Edit was amazing and beautiful. For a short amount of time they had, they made it very memorable for everyone. Sam treated the both of us like family and anything we needed, he was there to answer questions or give his ideas and insights. We were really lucky to have him as our videographer/photographer.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Kanani · Married on 11/09/2013

I booked Sam and his My Moviie crew for my wedding this past November 9th. Every single penny that was given to him was well worth it. Sam and his crew were awesome!! They captured every moment that should be remembered. He even worked with my budget as well, he gave us a great deal. Sam's crew was very cooperative and he made everything all about me, what ever I wanted of photography and videography, he made sure that I got. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone. He is so easy to work with. He had an awesome attitude and very friendly and easy to talk to. His same day edit movie to a wedding is fricken awesome too!! My husband and I loved the video we have of our ceremony, we can relive that moment over and over again thanks to My Moviie!!

Sent on 11/26/2013

amalia · Married on 11/01/2013

They were very professional and helpful. damaged my dvd and they were able to replace it after 7 months . So thank you so much for everything !

Sent on 07/28/2014

GUY · Married on 09/21/2013

When Lily and I decided to have our wedding on Lanai, we wanted to hire a videographer that would capture all of the beauty and details of our special day. As a videographer myself, I have high standards when it comes to filming and production. I must say that "My Moviie" exceeded my expectations by a wide margin. They're friendly, easy to work with, and listened closely to us when we explained what we wanted. I soon realized they had a passion for their work and cared very much about fulfilling our requests. They're top-notch professionals in every sense of the word, and the quality of their work is outstanding. I was very impressed with the images they captured and the creativity of the completed film. If you're searching for a videographer to record your event, look no further! The guys at "My Moviie" are the ones to call!
    Sincerely,
    Guy Steele

Sent on 05/28/2015

Patrick and Terry · Married on 09/14/2013

We had the opportunity to select from several photographic vendors. We are so happy we chose Sam Barnhart and the folks at MyMoviie.com. They were so cooperative, willing to work with us and patient it was amazing. Their professionalism was outstanding and because of that they were not only our vendor, but we are now blessed with good friends:)

Sent on 09/18/2013

Mike · Married on 09/04/2013

My Moviie did a great job handling the videography at our wedding. We received the DVDs promptly and they came out great. I would recommend anyone who's considering a Hawaii wedding to use them.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Sirena · Married on 08/29/2013

The staff at My Moviie were AMAZING! They are very ATTENTIVE to my needs. During our wedding, they made sure to capture every moment. Greg did a good job giving directions so that he can get enough material and even initiated getting everyone to participate in the dance party at the end of the reception! I am very happy that they were part of our wedding experience. Sam, is a wonderful and CARING guy and will make sure we got what we want. He has great communication skills and was prompt in getting back to me in things I had questions about. My Moviie did an EXTRAORDINARY job with the video and edited it perfectly including my specific requests. The video was very entertaining, flowed very well, the sound was great quality and music fits. They made my wedding such a POSITIVE experience and gave me a memory that is even better than what I remembered! I am extremely happy with the service that I got from My Moviie. I will definitely recommend My Moviie to everyone!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Jen · Married on 08/17/2013

Working with My Moviie was a wonderful experience that took any potential stress out of the situation. They were very friendly and made us all feel comfortable being in front of cameras. Our video and photos came out beautifully and we feel they offer a very fair price for their services. In addition, they were very professional and responsive to any of our questions or comments. I would highly recommend using their services!

Sent on 10/08/2013