My Moviie Reviews

105 | Honolulu, HI

105 Reviews for My Moviie

melissa · Married on 06/23/2017

Originally, my husband and I weren't even thinking about videography for our wedding. However, Sam from my movii popped into our lives and it was like fate :) He was so charismatic and enthusiastic and such a great person to work with. We are so happy we met him and had him help us preserve all of our precious memories of that special day.

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • justine

justine · Married on 06/17/2017

My Moviie was beyond amazing and I am extremely glad we went with this company. From the first meeting Sam and his staff was so knowledgeable and professional I highly recommend them. They worked with our budget and did an exceptional job delivering more than what we could have asked for. I really love the SDE they did for us and cannot wait until we receive our full length wedding video. Sam was so responsive and accommodating and even stayed later just so he could capture everything for me since it went by so fast. I can see why they are a preferred vendor with the Kahala their quality of work is just amazing and you definitely won't be disappointed! I highly suggest anyone who is looking for an amazing company to capture their special day look no further and meet with My Moviie Sam he definitely will not disappoint!
    Thanks again My moviie for your professionalism and beautiful work on capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 07/03/2017
  • F

Faa and Josie · Married on 05/13/2017

Friendly, courteous, very accommodating, the best movie maker with excellent professionalism. All of our guests at the wedding gave excellent comments and compliments. In the future for any events we will have in our family, Faa and I will highly hire myMoviie again and recommend their services to others . Thank you Sam for a job well done.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Hope · Married on 04/15/2017

Hands down MY MOVIIE IS THE BEST!!! I planned my wedding in 3 months & it wasn't a small or simple wedding either. In the process of planning within 3 months, the last vendor I was willing to spend money on was a Photographer & Videographer... and if I was to get a videographer, I really wanted a Same Day Edit but the prices out there wasnt within my budget. I met a vendor who referred me to Sam & said Sam was #1 & was willing to work with my budget. Anyhow, I met up with Sam (the CEO) who was so COOL. He's not only very professional he has a lot of humor in him and he made us feel like he was friend we met years ago. He gave us a GOOD DEAL that was too good to be true so we had to do some research to make sure we wasn't getting scammed. well, it was TRUE My Moviie was REAL and so we took the deal & so the last vendor iCared to pay for was the FIRST vendor iPaid off lol. My wedding was this past weekend & My Moviie did a PHENOMENAL JOB! They came 3 hours before the ceremony and we thought it would be too early but we were actually the ones running behind but they were very professional and didn't interfere with us getting ready... we fell inlove with our Same Day Edit... He told us at our first meet up to pick a song for our same day edit that was 3-4 minutes; he surprised us on our wedding day, our video was 9 minutes long. We wanted to watch it the next day which Sam fulfilled our request the next day we asked. They stayed til' the ending of wedding but I left to see my family off and didnt get to say bye. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH SAM & MY MOVIIE CREW FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT YOU ALL PUT IN ON OUR DAY! we cant wait to watch & see the full video & photos. I'm never looking for a photographer/videographer ever again. Sam had me at HELLO hahaha. May God continue to Bless you & your business! WE LOVE YOU SAM & MY MOVIIE!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

We had our wedding ceremony video shot and edited by Sam at MyMoviie and couldn't be happier. from start to finish Sam exhibited the professionalism and understanding for all our needs, both for our formal ceremony as well as our personal challenges. He worked with us when circumstances changed our wedding date with being very flexible as well as expressing his sincere concerns and understanding for everything we were going through. He even sacrificed his time to get our video together so we can share it with a very important and close loved one who for health reasons could not make it to our wedding. The quality of the video is top notch and truly conveys the emotion of happiness we felt that day..which was so important to us to share with everyone, especially for the special person who wasn't there. We couldn't recommend Sam and the MyMoviie family more. We feel like we have made a great friend in Sam. Our deepest appreciation and thanks to you.

Sent on 03/20/2017

LaShunda · event on: 11/01/2016

Thanks so much Sam, Erwin, and MyMoviie! We are so happy that Saul, from Hilton Grand Vacations recommended us to MyMoviie. I could not have asked for a better company, or a better photographer. Erwin was amazing!!! He really outdid himself. He set us up in different poses that were fantastic. We even got to see some of the shots as he was taking them. I am so pleased with the photographs even before the edits. I look forward to getting the link in the next two weeks to preview my edited images. We are now considering renewing our vows in Hawaii and we will certainly be in touch once we make our final decision for our 20th anniversary. I would highly recommend MyMoviie to anyone wanting a fantastic photoshoot!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Grace · Married on 06/23/2016

So glad we were recommended to have My Moviie as our videographers. We weren't really planning on having a video for our wedding but after meeting Sam, we were sold! He is one of the nicest persons we've met and we're blessed to have worked with him and his crew. Greg was exceptional as well! My Moviie treated us like a family and was so professional during our wedding day. When we met up with Sam, I asked if he and his team can wear a white top for our wedding since that's our theme but he said he can't because their uniform is black and has always been like that ever since. Lo and behold, on our wedding day, he and his team surprised us with white uniforms, specially made just for us!!! That goes to show how much Sam values his clients that he is willing to have new uniforms made just for our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend Sam, Greg and My Moviie to everyone who would like to have videographers on their special event. They are the best crew on the planet and will make your dream wedding extra fun! Again, thank you so much My Moviie!!! You guys are the best!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Ryan · Married on 06/12/2016

Sam and his team were exceptional with everything that they have done. They were patient when the groomsmen weren't on time and patient with scheduling. They went above and beyond as far as everything went. They took off and carried my wife's shoes when she had to walk on the sand. I highly recommend MyMoviie.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Jenn · Married on 02/28/2016

Sam, Greg and the rest of the team from My Moviie are amazing! From the first phone conversation I could tell Sam is very smart and knows his stuff. He's someone who truly enjoys his work, who pours his heart and soul into it... which was evident during our wedding day! He was there early to capture our getting ready, and he stayed all the way through the dancing at the end of the night. Our guests and other vendors all spoke highly of the professionalism Sam and his team showed on our special day. My husband is an active duty Marine as were most or our guests and Sam definitely showed he really cares and respects our military veterans which was so wonderful because he went above and beyond to make sure our wedding would be captured perfectly and cherished for lifetimes to come! We were blessed to have found him, and I'd highly recommend Sam from My Moviie to any engaged couple looking for a passionate, hard working and trustworthy videographer. I would have given My Moviie 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Phillip · Married on 02/16/2016

We were blessed to be recommended to My Moviie by a friend of ours just days before my parents wedding. Even though they were contacted on such short notice, they managed to provide such exceptional service throughout the day. They ensured that all the important moments throughout the wedding were captured- and their communication with us was always prompt before, during, and after the wedding. I would definitely recommend their service to anyone who wish to put moments into eternity, by capturing them on film!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Patricia · Married on 12/30/2015

My wife and I celebrated our 36 year friendship, and finally "LEGAL MARRIAGE" in a way that we could capture for the rest of our lives. With a MOVIE! Our dear friends at My Moviie, in Honolulu, Hawaii, made it possible. When we received our DVD, back in Texas, we sat down with a bottle of Dom and relived our wonderful day, all over again!! The photography, sound, lighting and the artists ability to capture the essence of our love and commitment on screen was exceptional...we are in awe at what they have given us...a memory that will last our lifetime, and that of our children and grandchildren.
    We want to thank you again,
    Jacqueline and Patricia, Jackie&Tricia, ofTexas

Sent on 04/13/2016

Tom · Married on 11/02/2015

Sam and the My Moviie team far exceeded our expectations. Coming from the mainland and not being familiar with any of the vendors, we had to rely on reviews to guide our decision. All of the positive reviews about the professionalism of the team, the quality of the product, and the kind/friendly team are more then accurate. It was a pleasure working with Sam and we would definitely recommend him to anyone else looking for a videographer. The final product was perfect, first try...no edits required!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Keoni & Leah · Married on 10/15/2015

We received the 10 minute highlight video and the two hour full length blu-ray, and we can't begin to say how impressed we are with Sam and his team. The attention they paid to detail was extraordinary. Every moment brought back wonderful memories from our wedding. We highly recommend My Moviie.

Sent on 02/11/2016

Kristina · Married on 08/15/2015

Sam, Greg and the rest of the MyMoviie crew are amazing. They go above and beyond to make sure you get everything you ask for. You can see the passion they have. They make it seem so easy and they capture every moment so you can remember every little detail. There are no words to explain how wonderful they are.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Briana · Married on 08/08/2015

I am AMAZED with Sam and his company, My Moviie. They certainly delivered and exceeded my expectations. Sam was on top of things, very professional, and focused during our wedding. You could tell he didn't want to miss a thing. Definitely gave me peace of mind. Sam's customer service was truly exceptional and customer service means so much to me. He is very down to earth and certainly easy to talk to and rely on. Sam was very responsive all throughout the prewedding planning. He showed care for my husband and I and created an amazing same day edit that I literally cannot stop watching. He was very creative and was an excellent director during our same day edit interview. From the very first meeting with Sam, I just knew he was the perfect person for our wedding videography. My instincts proved correct. I am SO happy and would recommend them to anyone. There was nothing to critique because I truly believe everything about the services My Moviie provided us was perfect. Thank you so much Sam and My Moviie. You played a great part in my dream wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Jeremy · Married on 06/19/2015

All I can say is that, from beginning to end, the staff at My Moviie, were some of the most professional, personable, efficient, and talented group of people I have ever worked with. Not to mention the quality of our video and slid show, were amazing. Because of My Moviie, we have the such a precious memory saved for ever in HD quality Blue Ray! All of our friends and family commented how amazing our video and slide show were. I highly recommend anyone looking for videographer services to defienetly call up the guys at My Moviie.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Mary · Married on 06/06/2015

Very friendly and professional highly recommended..

Sent on 09/26/2015

Daniel and Jennifer · Married on 04/18/2015

First, Let us say that our wedding would not have gone as well as it did if not for Sam and his crew. Before during and after, My Moviie was there every single step of the way. They met us on and off site and answered every question with proffesional and detailed answers.
    They gave us so many tips that helped our video go way beyond a traditional wedding video.
    I would not consider anyone else but Sam and his crew to do not only a wedding, which are lifetime memories, but any other video production projects I may have.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Valerie · Married on 04/02/2015

Words cannot express how pleased we were with Sam and his team! From the very first conversation over the phone, Sam made me feel like our wedding was his top priority - answering all our questions thoroughly, quickly following up to my many emails, and making sure to pay special attention to details the day of. The day of the wedding Sam and Greg never skipped a beat - arriving on time, prepared and ready to go; working hard and seamlessly alongside the photographers; helping the wedding party (especially the camera-shy groom) and guests feel comfortable in front of the camera; and were everywhere they needed to be. Their level of professionalism was exceptional and the final products were everything we'd hoped for, capturing all our special moments and beautifully edited. The highlights video was made available online and we were able to share it with our families abroad within weeks of the wedding. Sam felt like family the whole time and we're so glad we chose his videography services for our special day! My Moviie exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Alli · Married on 03/14/2015

Awesome videographers. They made us feel so comfortable and we can't wait to see how the video turns out!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Sheena · Married on 03/07/2015

Sam and his team were awesome at our wedding. They were not intrusive but appeared to capture every moment! They were friendly, entertaining, and very professional!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Kim · Married on 02/26/2015

We had our wedding pictures done by this company and were so happy with photographs we received. The photographer was so sweet and professional. He made us feel so comfortable. Our chilidren were in the ceremony also so we truly treasure the great pictures he took. He wanted the best background for us and had us move to different locations. The thing that impressed me the most was we were done and walking back to the parking lot and he said " hey, look at that beautiful sun from this spot" and he got his equipment back out and took more pictures. He made our special day even more special. I would highly recommend this company for wedding pictures.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Gary & Tayshea · Married on 12/13/2014

My Moviie provided video/photography for our daughters wedding and we were amazed with the quality of work so we wanted to use them for our wedding. Connecting with Sam to reserve the day, time and location of our wedding was easy as he was willing to meet us any where. Sam explained the different options available and we secured My Moviie as our video/photography vendor. Because the wedding date we selected happened to be the last sequential calendar date, we knew we had to secure our vendor quickly. The months and weeks leading up to our wedding Sam kept in contact with us which we felt so comfortable with because we didn't have to worry about this part of the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, My Moviie crew was prompt, energetic, hands-on, compassionate, and flexible. We had last minute changes which they were able to make adjustments; they were able to provide adequate coverage of the wedding details that we wanted memorialized; they were very attentive to details and the different personalities; and most importantly they always checked to see if we wanted specific things captured such as pictures with certain guests, etc.

After a few weeks, we received our wedding video and disc with still pictures on them. We were able to see parts of our wedding that we missed and we could capture the full essence of the wedding day. We were able to see each other getting ready for the day and the goofiness of the bridal party; the children getting ready; the decor before guests arrived; and just the entire ceremony.

Overall, we are extremely pleased with the outcome of service, quality of work, and dedication to making our wedding day last forever. Mahalo My Moviie!!!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Marifi · Married on 10/25/2014

Sam and his company were awesome! They catered to all our wishes and more! So professional and knowledgeable about what wedding moments needed to be captured in our wedding video. They were always available for any questions or concerns we had and accommodated everything we wanted and more!! I highly recommend them for any special event that you want captured on video to preserve your special memories! Thank you Sam!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

JANE · Married on 10/11/2014

From the very first moment we spoke with Sam, he was very friendly, professional, and accomadating. He created a package for us that fit within our budget, in which my husband and I are very thankful for. Erwin, our photographer, was AWESOME as well. We can't wait to see the results of the pictures taken. Lastly, we were very blessed to come across meeting such wonderful people who are experienced and LOVE what they do. We greatful for their services and glad that they were able to capture the memory of our special day that we can look back on, in the years ahead.

Sent on 10/14/2014