My Love Films Reviews

37 Reviews for My Love Films

• Kaye

Kaye K. · Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing team and work!

I have nothing but positive words about the team. They were professional, great to work with and have already gotten some sneak peeks 5 days later. They are worth the vendor fee my resort added on by not using the resort videographers! The team blended in so well during our ceremony and reception I never felt like they were too much in the face or anything with their cameras. Their work has been amazing and I can not wait to see what else they send my way, cause so far it will be hard to top the teaser video. The team was promptly on time and already had split up to my room and my husbands room to start getting video, there was no time wasted there. I also had some timing change on my end for ceremony and reception and informing the team was easy and they were flexible on all accounts which is greatly appreciated. I asked for certain photos/videos to be taken and they did just that, it is so nice to have someone listen to what you want. I would recommend this team for anyone in the Cancun area and wanting amazing work! They went above and beyond my exceptions!

Sent on 05/19/2021

My Love Films's reply:

Thank you Kaye, these words help us so much, this is like a prize read your this review. Best for you!

Roger H
  • Katie

Kathryn D. · Married on 05/15/2021

One of the best things I did for our wedding was hire My Love Films

I was on the fence about getting a videographer in the beginning, but I honestly can say I think it is the best thing I did for my wedding. Roger was so amazing to work with from the very beginning. Great communication and very thorough. My love films team were extremely kind and helpful, and I am so thankful that they were available for my day. I will treasure the videos forever. They truly captured the love and energy. I cry every time I watch them. They work their magic QUICK! I had my teaser video in a week!! The highlight and full video were just as amazing! I am so impressed with them. They were extremely professional and have exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 06/24/2021

My Love Films's reply:

Hola Katie, we are so pleased to read your kind words. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
  • Karen

Karen C. · Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing videographer team.

Roger and his team were amazing ! From the start communication was super easy. Roger and his associate showed up with a smile And were like ninjas. You would think having videography and photographers it would feel intrusive. Not with them, that made it feel like they weren’t there.
    I was very much on the fence about spending extra money on a videographer as I was already over budget.
    Ladies, my only regret was I hired them for 6 hours instead of 8. Do the whole time !!! I have watched my video over and over again !
    I had a 1 minute teaser video in 3 days, my 4 minute highlight video in two weeks and my one hour video in a month. These guys are quick but with quality.
    Hire them ! You don’t regret it.

Sent on 05/20/2021

My Love Films's reply:

We don't forget your wedding day Karen, was spectacular, we are very happy to be there to capture those moments.!

• Ashley

Ashley B. · Married on 10/17/2020

Incredible Cancun videographer team!

Roger + Jose from MyLoveFilms captured our wedding day perfectly! They gave us a super quick turnaround for sneak peak video and the entire full length video was put together perfectly! We love having this amazing quality video to look back on to remember this very special day. I’m so happy we booked the best team in Cancun to be a part of our big day and we will cherish the work they did for a lifetime!
    Hyatt Ziva Cancun | 10.17.2020
    Ashley + Michael Behrends

Sent on 12/02/2020

My Love Films's reply:

Thank you Ashley and Michael, we appreciate your beautiful words. We are so glad you let us be part of your special day.
  • Justine

Justine M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing videographer!!

Roger and his team are to pleasant to work with. They respond quickly and were very flexible to meet all my needs! We revived the most amazing wedding video from My Love Films! We are so thankful for the memory we have on video and will cherish it for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 12/23/2020

My Love Films's reply:

We are so happy to be part of your Special day. We appreciate your precious words. Thank you.

Roger H.
  • Krista

Krista C. · Married on 06/10/2020

Truly Magical

I can not say enough good things about Roger and his team at My Love Films. They arrived on time and got right to work. They were very nice and accommodating. They were there to capture every special moment, but at the same time I forgot they were there. My husband and I received our videos just 4 days after our event and the only word that comes to my mind is, WOW. They captured our day perfectly and watching the video truly brought me back to each one of those moments. We will treasure My Love Films work for a lifetime. You will definitely not be disappointed if you hire them.

Sent on 06/19/2021

My Love Films's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Krista!!! We love it your video to, your wedding day was so beautiful

• Heather

Heather F. · Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing Team!

I had the best experience with MyLove Films, they were originally set to do my wedding but we had to cancel at the last minute.. They worked with me and offered to do a 2-hour photoshoot on a local beach for our honeymoon instead. The team was so detail orientated and did everything I asked & MORE! Their video and photo quality is amazing, I would 100% recommend them to everyone. Afterward, they even edited my video twice to ensure I got everything perfect, I am very satisfied with their services.

Sent on 10/28/2020

My Love Films's reply:

Hola Heather and Colby, we are so happy to read your review. Your review help us so much. Thank you

• Shana

Shana P. · Married on 10/11/2019

Excellent!!

My Love Films came highly recommended by our trusted wedding travel coordination agency. We are very grateful we chose them! Roger and his team were wonderful to work with. They are very communicative, responsive and committed to capturing special moments. They went above and beyond. Our photos and videos turned out beautiful!! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/07/2019

My Love Films's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us capture the best of the day of your life, stunning moments. Thank thank you again.

Ciara R. · Married on 05/16/2019

Great video

We are so glad we chose to have a videographer at our wedding. It goes by so quickly that it was nice to have everything on video to look back on & Roger and his team did a great job shooting our day.

Sent on 06/03/2019

My Love Films's reply:

Thank you Ciaria. We are very grateful to you for your attention. We have had a great time, each of the moments on the day of your wedding.
  • Katherine

Katherine R. · Married on 04/24/2019

Wedding in Cancun

This was the best decision that we made for wedding. My love films is extremely professional and we couldn’t have been more happier with our pictures and video. The team did amazing work and everyone talked about how professional and amazing they all were. Thanks to them we will have the best photos/videos for our wedding. We can thank you guys enough. I will always recommend them for anyone who gets married in the Cancun area.

Sent on 06/07/2019

My Love Films's reply:

Thank you Katherine, so happy work with you in your wedding day. It was a great and magic day. We really appreciate your preference for our company.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/11/2019

Friendly and professional

Professional service and made us feel comfortable. So kind and fun and funny. My husband loved having them!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Kay · Married on 07/27/2018

My husband and I recently got married at Moon Palace and working with Roy and his team was wonderful!! They really care about creating something special for you to remember your special day. They beautifully captured several special moments and they were fun aswell as a pleasure to work with. Roy is so kind and personable, he listens to any suggestions you have so it really personalizes your video and makes it like you're working as a team. He really took into consideration that we wanted the film to be fun, romantic yet serious at some points. I love our video and would recommend them to everyone! I would work with them again in a heartbeat, they are truly a wonderful team! AMAZING TO WORK WITH ??

Sent on 08/11/2018

Audrey · Married on 06/11/2018

Roger and his team were absolutely PHENOMENAL to work with! They have a very quick response time throughout the entire process, which eases your mind immediately. On the wedding day they were very friendly, professional, and guided us through the entire day when needed. Having all the cameras around can be awkward, but they make you feel so comfortable that you really do forget that they are there. We’ve gotten our highlight teaser and full highlight video back and could not be happier! The videos capture all of the right moments and raw emotion. We are over the moon happy that we chose My Love Films to film our wedding day, and cannot say enough great things! Every bride considering having video taken of their big day really should use them! Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime event, and My Love Films goes above and beyond to ensure that you’re completely satisfied with the end product. Thank you guys again for a fantastic day and end product!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Nash

Nash C. · Married on 06/04/2018

My Love Films were an absolute delight to work with! My husbund and I were completely blown away with the level of thoughtfulness

My Love Films was a fantastic company to work with for our photography and videography! We did our shoots with them, we were impressed by every item we received! Would highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking to have photography and videography done! the communication by email between me and ROGER was so easy and he was available to answer my questions. The payment went so smooth as well and I can say its very trusted . Thanks for capturing all the great moments for us!

Sent on 04/14/2020

My Love Films's reply:

Thank thank you so so much! So happy to choose us to be part to capture your days in Cancun. And thank you for your review.

Jennifer · Married on 12/21/2017

I cannot express how amazed we were at My Love films dedication and work. We had a very untraditional wedding ceremony in Isla Mujeres and he was willing to work with us in every way! We are extremely happy with everything he had to offer. We can’t wait to see our video! He also teamed up with his photographer friend Isidro Corona who is also a vendor featured on WeddingWire. They both gave us the best service we could ask for. They were patient and very helpful in posing and what we asked they did and more! If you’re getting married in Cancun or surrounding area you should deff hire them. We are so happy! Thank you!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Mari · Married on 11/24/2017

Very pleased with your services, awesome staff and communication!

Sent on 03/23/2018

My Love Films's reply:

Oh thank you so much Mari and Roberto. Really love your hospitality..

Su · Married on 11/23/2017

I hesitated with booking videography at all and did a ton of research and tried to find the right videographer that wasn't cheesy and boring. We were flying in for a destination wedding in Mexico (flying in from Chicago) and Roger was by far and away, the best choice. He is extremely friendly, takes the time to understand your needs and his team is absolutely phenomenal! My only recommendation is if you are having a ceremony that's small (<30 people) and you think your ceremony doesn't require to be plugged into a microphone system, make sure to ask for the microphone to be placed directly on your officiant. All of the audio for the video comes directly from the mic so the sound quality is great if you use the mic. Our officiant opted out of the mic and we had to rely on camera equipment which was okay but it picked up a lot of wind and background noise. We didn't realize until afterward so, just use the mic or ask them to put a small mic on your officant during the ceremony to get crystal clear results. On the day of our wedding, they arrived early and throughout the day we didn't even really notice they were there. We received our videos within 3 weeks of the wedding which was super fast and the edit was perfect! I highly highly highly recommend booking these guys - you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/13/2017

I love their services! So much fun to work with. On time and so many QUALITY pictures! I would highly recommend ! Thank you all for your amazing service. We thoroughly enjoyed you all so much!!

Sent on 04/06/2018

My Love Films's reply:

Hello Samantha. Thank you very much for your beautiful words. A privilege to be at your wedding. Thanks from the Mylovefilms Team.

Marjorie · Married on 06/15/2017

We love have Roger and My Love Films staff taking pictures and filming our wedding. They are very professional and prompt. They did an amazing job. The photos and the film are wonderful. They sent us the photos and vídeo to Brazil and everything is perfect. We highly recommend Roger and My Love Films!!! Thank you so much We Love Films!!!!

Marjorie&Marcos
    Brazil

Sent on 02/20/2018

R & · Married on 12/17/2016

We recently used My Love Films to cover our wedding in December. Roger and his staff were extremely professional and the quality of the finished result was awesome! Roger has also been very helpful and responsive whenever we needed anything changed or adjusted; even after the final copy was submitted to us. They are truly committed to making sure the bride and groom end up with the video and highlight that they want, appreciate, and love. I've personally dealt with plenty of videographers before, however, Roger and his crew have truly impressed me... and my wife as well. One of my favorite things about Roger, is how quickly he responds via WhatsApp or phone call. And also how he has been so flexible in accommodating my wife's meticulous taste and specifics. GREAT service! GREAT production! We're so very happy with our videos! 5 stars across the board! THANK YOU ROGER!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

My Love Films's reply:

Thank you very much for your review. We enjoy working with you until the end. We put all emotion in each of our wedding. Thank you for trusting our team. We are so happy with final result.

Sandra · Married on 12/17/2016

I couldn't be happier with the services and final video that I got from My Love Films. They were professional and prompt through every step of the process and they are true artists. The highlight video they created gives me chills every time I watch it. It is incredibly well executed from the incorporation of our spoken vows and song from our first dance to the timing of the frame switching with the music. It paints a perfect picture of the events of our special day, tying them all up in a neat little video that I can share with friends and family and it is done with style. I couldn't recommend them more highly. After the big day is over the only thing you are left with is your memories and the video or photos that capture it. Do yourself a favor and book My Love Films to be the ones to capture those memories for you, you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Hello Sandra!
    Thank you so much for your words. We have enjoyed working with you and your wedding day. Thank you very much for your attention. We spent amazing time with you. See you soon.

With Love, Mylovefilms.

Romina · Married on 12/11/2016

First, let me start by saying that you will not be disappointed if you use My Love Films!
    It was hard deciding on vendors that we hadn't had a chance to meet or get to know before the wedding, but when we started emailing with Roger and the team from My Love Films, we knew we were in the right hands. Throughout the process, they were always available to communicate with, so helpful and really cared about making sure everything was done exactly the way we wanted. I cannot tell you how happy we are with the quality of the highlight video - It truly surpassed our expectations! We recently received the long video and are so thrilled with it! It is the perfect memory of our wedding, and gives us a chance to relive the moments. Using My Love Films as our videographer was one of the best wedding-day decisions that we made. We 100% recommend using them.

Sent on 04/19/2017

My Love Films's reply:

Hello Romina and Brenda, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to capture your beautiful moments.

Congratulations
  • F

Fritzie · Married on 11/13/2016

When I first started planning my wedding, I did a lot of research and reached out to several vendors. I wanted our photos and video to be perfect because that is something we will always look back on. I reached out to Roger and he was so professional, responsive, and ensured that I will be happy with the outcome.

During our wedding day, their team worked so hard to capture our special moments. I couldn't be happier with our photos, same-day edit video, highlight, and full wedding video. I will definitely continue to recommend them to everyone I know because I know they will provide you with excellent customer service and exceptional work. Everyone was amazed by the same day edit on our wedding day. After our wedding, we can't help but look back at memories. We still to this day look at our photos and keep watching our videos over and over again. They are incredible and very talented. Booking My Love Films is a MUST for your wedding. You won't regret it!

Sent on 12/07/2017

I'm so glad I found theses guys! They did such an amazing job at capturing our most cherished and memorable moments of our wedding day. Our highlight video was phenom!!!! I can't wait to see the full wedding video! Thank you so much My love film team!

Sent on 07/21/2016

My Love Films's reply:

Thank so much for invite us to your weeding! We love our work and we love save memories too. Thanks a lot again!.

Kenny · Married on 01/07/2016

The fellas at my love were awesome! They were easy to deal with before we actually came to Mexico and once we met them they were even better. I personally met them in my suite while getting ready for the wedding they were super friendly and just got the shots they needed and didn't get in the way or make anything feel unnatural. At the ceremony and party they gave us some great ideas to get some good shots and caught some really great candid moments.
    When we got our videos they exceed our expectations and any changes we wanted to make they were quick to adjust!
    Thanks guys! You caught the essence of our wedding and we will remember it forever!!

Sent on 05/04/2016