My Heart's Desire Photography Reviews

My Heart's Desire Photography 1
My Heart's Desire Photography 2
  • DeeDee

Deedee Bennett · Getting married on 11/05/2019

I would definitely recommend!

She is so organized and professional. She thought of every little detail and was so discreet throughout the ceremony. So kind to work with! Cannot say enough about what a wonderful experience this was!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Katelyn Davis · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best Photographer EVER

Meribeth is such a joy to work with. Her pictures are phenomenal, and she is so creative with them! Her work is truly one of a kind. I absolutely LOVE the way my wedding pictures turned out. They capture the day so perfectly, and I will always cherish them.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Russell

Russell Harper · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful Photos, and Super Friendly

Our big day came and went with a flurry of activity and we barely had time to breathe, let alone soak in all of the amazing moments throughout the evening. My Heart's Desire helped us relive the entire day through wonderful photos of candid, spontaneous moments, as well as neatly-organized group shots. Our wedding photos were all that we hoped for and more!

Meribeth was extremely helpful and responsive throughout our engagement photo and wedding sessions. I really appreciated her patience as we worked to organize such huge groups of family and friends for pictures. Although she was a solo photographer at our wedding, it feels like she captured every single special moment with perfectly framed, sharp images. We'll cherish these memories forever.

If you're looking for a great wedding photographer, My Heart's Desire is a perfect choice.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/20/2019

Meribeth is awesome!

We have absolutely loved our experience with Meribeth! She is super sweet, flexible, affordable, and makes taking pictures fun and easy. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/05/2019

So much talent, and taste!!

Meribeth with My Hearts Desire Photography was my dream come true photographer. My photos are breath taking and I can't wait to plaster them all over my house. She was also so tasteful working with crazy children, and bickering family. I am so thankful for Meribeth. I never once worried about my special day being captured, I knew that part would come out flawless, and it did!! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    My Heart's Desire Photography 3
    My Heart's Desire Photography 4
  • Monica SC

Monica · Married on 10/24/2015

Meribeth was great. We had to reschedule do to unexpected rain on the day of our scheduled shoot. Her package prices are very reasonable and the website gallery where you can view your edited photos was very nice. Part of my package included a large 11x14 print and a keepsake photo book. Even though the keepsake book is small, it is SO nice, and the print we received was of awesome quality. Both these items will be displayed at our wedding.

Sent on 01/18/2015

Meribeth is AMAZING!!! This is a fairly new business, but you would never guess it. They are super professional and sweet, and their work is awesome.

Sent on 09/24/2015