My Goodness Cakes Reviews

My Goodness Cakes 4
My Goodness Cakes 5
  • Jeff

Jeff · Married on 03/13/2010

Getting our cake from My Goodness was, bar far, the easiest part of our wedding planning. We had previously ordered (and put a deposit down) for a cake that turned out to be a huge mistake. We found My Goodness at the last minute and Brian was so nice and helpful. He met with us immediately and put us at ease. Our cake was delivered on time (even though Brian was heading out of town) and was gorgeous. We can't wait for our anniversary to have it again! We would highly recommend My Goodness Cakes.

Sent on 04/26/2010
  • Kaycee

Kaycee · Married on 02/05/2010

Brain we very helpful when helping us make decisions. He never bushed us one way or the other he let us choose ourselves. He had some really good choices of flavors and some really neat designs. Our cake is now on his site and it looks just as good on there as it did in person!!! At the last minute we had to add an additional round to be cut cause we had more the expected from when we ordered it. He did it without second guessing!!! Thank you Brian!!

Sent on 05/28/2010

Erika · Married on 01/30/2010

Wow! Brian was so friendly and welcoming and open to creating a masterpiece of a cake! Everyone raved about how wonderful it was! Couldnt have asked for a more wonderful cake artist!

Sent on 02/01/2010

Susie · Married on 01/16/2010

Brian is great to work with. Our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted magnificent.

Sent on 01/19/2010

Lauren · Married on 01/02/2010

I was referred to Brian when another vendor was a major disappointment. My Goodness Cakes exceeded my expectations. The quality is top notch and the value for the price is exceptional. Brian was great to work with. He offered many varieties of cake and fillings and his suggestions for pairing cake with fillings was right on. My guests loved every bite! Thanks, Brian

Sent on 02/27/2010

Katie · Married on 11/14/2009

Brian is GREAT to work with! Very professional and helpful! We were very pleased with the way our cake turned out and would recommend him to others!

Sent on 12/30/2009

Ruth · Married on 11/07/2009

Great cake! Even got a suprise grooms cake for my husband that was great!

Sent on 12/30/2009

Veronica · Married on 10/10/2009

Brian from My Goodness Cakes did an amazing job on the top tier of our wedding cake and the groom's cake. We also asked that he make the two little elephants for the top of our cake and he did a great job. The cakes tasted amazing and looked beautiful. I think people took just as many pictures of the iPhone groom's cake as they did the bride and groom. In addition to the great cake, Brian is great to work with and is worth every penny. We highly recommend him and can't wait for the next time we get a cake from My Goodness Cakes!

Sent on 10/21/2009

kristen · Married on 07/10/2009

Brian did a great job listening to what I like and what I wanted done. The cake looked beautiful and tasted good too. I love polka dots and he made the cake just how I wished. I recommend his work. He even had fresh coffee brewed for his cake tasting and that was so nice to sip coffee, pick out my cake, and taste some samples. Thanks Brian! I recommend this vendor.

Sent on 08/21/2009

Danielle · Married on 11/21/2008

When I met with Brian I gave him a couple of pictures of ideas that I liked for wedding cakes, and although he really specialized in fondant (I wanted butter cream, a very retro 50's looking cake) I was blown away with what he came up with for me. Everyone commented on how beautiful and tastey it was! He was so easy to work with and I have reccommended him to many other brides.

Sent on 11/30/2009

Lucy · Married on 02/26/2008

You could say that the cake they made was the main attraction at our wedding. As soon as they brought it everyone's mouth dropped in amazement. We went with the classic Vanilla cake and we do not regret our choice. Everyone loved it, even my mom who doesn't like sweets. They did a great job and we look forward to getting another yummy cake from MGC!

Sent on 04/10/2009

Brenna · Married on 02/21/2016

My Goodness Cakes cakes are tasty! We had a 3 tier cake and ended up going with amaretto, strawberry, and confetti flavors. They were able to do the design that we found on Pinterest and they also made small sculptures of our 2 dogs for only $30 ($15 each). I would definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious!! Thanks for taking our ideas and making them come true!!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Leah · Married on 04/04/2015

Brian did an amazing job with our wedding cake & cupcakes! Our initial tasting was so easy and stress-free. Brian worked off of our wedding details and created us a cake that was perfect for us. We went with cupcakes for guests and everyone loved them! It was great to choose three different flavors for our guests. I can't wait to use My Goodness Cakes for events in the future!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Marcey · Married on 11/24/2012

What can I say about Brian, he was AMAZING and our cake for our wedding was phenomenal. Not only did it look stunning but it tasted amazing. Thank you Brian for being a part of our special day and making our cake amazing.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Amy · Married on 04/04/2015

Brian made this part of wedding planning really easy. Cake was delicious, beautiful, delivered and set up perfectly. One less thing for the bride to stress about.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Serena · Married on 11/11/2012

We booked My Goodness Cakes through our venue. We worked with Brian. He makes the most delicious cakes I have ever tried. The flavors are so unique which makes picking them out a lot of fun. We came in with a picture of what we wanted. He gave us that cake with a few of his own touches, it came out beautifully. He delivered our cake on time which gave us one last thing to worry about. Thanks Brian!

Pros:
    Cake flavors are unique and delicious
    Very professional
    Creative

Cons:
    We had to provide our own flowers for the cake because we couldn't find a gum paste flower similar to the ones we wanted

Sent on 11/22/2012
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2012

Nothing but greatness from start to finish. I gave her my inspiration of what I was looking for and he nailed it. Everyone loved the cake. And Brian is so sweet too. Very easy to talk to and listened to what I wanted :)

Sent on 12/23/2012

Britney · Married on 02/09/2009

They offer very unique wedding cakes at a good price. Our cake was loved by all not only for the taste, but for the appearance as well. It was very neat and simple and that was what we loved about it. We got many compliments for the cake. Well worth the price.

Sent on 04/14/2009

Elisabeth · Married on 01/24/2009

The cake Brian made for my wedding was absolutely delicious and stunning. He was more than willing to work within my budget and gave me plenty of options. He also came through at the last minute with additional cupcakes when the number of children at the wedding increased unexpectedly. I could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 02/02/2009

Margaret · Married on 08/25/2008

Great Job!

Sent on 12/07/2008

Lauren · Married on 11/15/2014

3.5

Brain at My Goodness Cakes was fantastic to work with. I had several different ideas when I started planning my wedding cake and after a few go rounds with what could and couldn't be done (in reason) I picked a rustic butter cream, 3 tiered cake. Additionally, they were very reasonably priced.

It turned out perfectly and was so delicious! Thanks Brian!!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Mollie · Married on 03/20/2015

Brian (the owner) was great and had a lot of samples for us to look at. The cake turned out beautiful, but the only bad thing was two of our three-tiered cake had the wrong filling. Still delicious, just a little disappointing. Although if that is the worst thing to happen at your wedding it was a hit, so I'm not upset. I did call Brian and let him know about the error and he has offered us a dozen cupcakes on him next time we're in the area. This is a nice gesture!!

Sent on 04/03/2015
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/16/2010

3.0

Beautiful cake!!! Just like the picture I took in and wanted!! My husbands groomscake was perfect too!!!

Sent on 10/19/2010

My goodness cakes was a delight. I wanted a 2 tier plus cup cakes and he did a great with colors and set up. He was very professional and the cake turned out beautiful.

Sent on 11/03/2013