My Food Truck Event Reviews

My Food Truck Event View more information

Kelsey B. Married on 09/22/2020

My two favorite things: Delicious Food and Great Service

Working with Julie and My Food Truck Event Company is a pleasure every time! The food tastes delicious, the service on event day is amazing and communicating/planning each event we work with Julie on feels like a breeze. If you're looking for a food truck to supply meals for large and/or small events, look no further. The variety in her menu offerings appeals to all palates, as well!
    Kathleen M. Married on 10/22/2019

My go to vendor!!!

Cannot recommend Julie and her team enough! We hired My Food Truck Event for an event with over 1,000 people. They worked with us to develop a diverse menu with unique items that would appeal to the masses but feel special. They were patient with us when needs changed prior to the event and the whole team has top tier customer service skills. Julie will go out of her way to make sure every customer is over the moon happy. Great food, fabulous vendor experience!
    Regina T. Married on 08/17/2019

Food Truck for my event

I couldn't have been more pleased with the total Food Truck experience that Julie & her team delivered. The food was outstanding! Everyone fell in love with the gourmet taco’s. I promise you will never have a taco like that anywhere in Detroit. Lines were minimal due to her 3 window food truck and the smells that came from the truck were unbelievable. Everyone is still talking about the food. Would highly recommend her for ANY event.
    Ashley Married on 08/08/2019

Julie and her team are amazing!

Julie and her team are amazing! I have hired them several times for Employee Engagement and Appreciation events and will continue to do so in the future. One can see right away they have it all under control from start to finish. I was impressed with how accommodating they are to meet the needs of our space and staff. However, what I am most impressed with is how warm Julie and her team are. Every time we have an event with them I get countless compliments about the service and food. Truly, I cannot recommend them enough!