My Flower Box Designs Reviews

My Flower Box Designs 5
My Flower Box Designs 6

Morgan Russell · Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful!

I was introduced to this vendor by my wedding planners. Kim Tyson was very informative, professional, and responsive. I had no idea where to begin and she guided me. All of the floral arrangements turned out wonderful.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Brandon Kopcienski · Married on 03/16/2019

Appeasing the Flower Snob

I am the flower snob in the relationship and when comes to flowers I am extremely particular. Our wedding planner recommended Kim and her company. Based on other people's reviews we were a little concerned with what the finished product was going to look like but boy were we happy! Kim really turned our flower and center piece vision into a reality. She was able to get us all of the tropical flowers we requested and made some of the most beautiful bouquets (for the bridesmaids and my wife) that we and our guests had ever seen. Not only were our flowers amazing, but the price spent was way less than anyone would have imagined.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    My Flower Box Designs 12

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2019

4.2

Very knowledgeable

I worked with Kim and she was very open to working on figuring out a direction. I knew I wanted flowers in season and knew a color palette. I loved the direction she had in mind and the flowers that suggested. She worked to help stay in budget and had great suggestions. However, when the bouquets showed up the day of the wedding for some reason there were yellow (apricot) flowers in the bouquets. We discussed blue, white, purple, and light pink. I cannot remember the florist who dropped off the flowers (it wasn't Kim). She was very understanding and had extra flowers to spare. She took out all the apricot flowers and added more purple. The bouquets looked amazing, I loved mine once it was fixed. Thankfully none of the table arrangements had the apricot color, but the light pink roses. I know I had a wedding in July, but my husband's boutonniere was completely wilted when he was getting ready inside in AC. He and his mom tried to pin it twice, but it still laid at a right angle...

Sent on 07/28/2019

Nora · Married on 12/08/2018

Good vendor, but read my suggestions!

I worked with Kim from MFBE. She was nice and easy to work with and provided discounts where she was able to. She had great ideas of flowers that could keep the price reasonable, which I appreciated. I have to say that I was really disappointed in my sample bouquet as it was missing a few of the flowers we had decided on and it was tiny. It felt like Kim had a lot going on and it didn’t get her full attention, which I can understand, however I shouldn't haven't been charged 110 for it. The upside was that I could then tell her exactly what I didn't like about it and what I wanted more specifically and she added those changes right into the contract. Because of my sample bouquet experience I was a very nervous about the flowers leading up to the wedding day (and the reason I did not give 5 stars)...but I was pleasantly surprised and I LOVED my bouquet. It was exactly what I wanted and Kim's team did a great job. The bridesmaids bouquets had roses that were not the color I wanted but they were still beautiful and I loved their shape (I wanted them to be a dusty pink and they were more orange/yellow). My recommendation is to find a picture you want her to replicate or something very very similar to your vision. She was able to make a last minute addition of two boutonnieres for the ring bearers (the day before) that I had completely forgotten to add...she also gave us an extra boutonniere just in case. Communication was pretty good and I didn’t have any problems getting in touch with Kim. There was a lot of back and forth and I think sometimes little details were missed but I also made a lot of changes throughout the year. I would say MFBE is a great vendor for the price and so long as you are very clear about what you want, you won't be dissapointed.

Sent on 12/18/2018