My Event Pros Reviews

27 Reviews for My Event Pros

• Katie

Katie Amrhein · Married on 06/21/2019

Professional and Caring

Choosing a DJ was an important decision for my wife and I, and choosing My Event Pros was definitely the best decision we could have made. Alan and Benjamin did an amazing job with the music and the atmosphere at our reception. Benjamin was a wonderful and charismatic MC keeping us and our guests aware of what was coming up. They followed our timeline beautifully, and were able to adapt on the fly when we needed to make changes. If you are looking for a professional and caring DJ/MC look no further!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 05/12/2018

3.5

We decided to hire MyEventPros for our wedding reception DJ/MC and uplighting needs. Working with them was a breeze, they were willing to answer all of our questions in detail and even did a site visit with us prior to booking. In comparison with other vendors, they were a great value! I wish I had taken more time to work with them in the week prior to the wedding to work out all of the details but I just didn't make it a priority since I trusted them to handle everything. They did a good job with the information I provided online but it probably would've been helpful for us to talk it through together. I'm sure every wedding has minor issues and of course ours did too - I wish I had hired them to provide coordination services as well! The MC mis-read the names of the wedding party for the introduction which wasn't a big deal but I had to be honest here. He also mispronounced my name (the bride) all night but I never had the chance to correct him so it's not exactly his fault. I think we may have jumped the gun by starting the toast before the champagne had been passed out but I'm not sure if that was an issue with the service or just coordination. Finally, we were a bit disappointed that we don't recall hearing more of the songs that we requested during the reception but they definitely played some of them and I'm sure we just didn't notice since we were so busy! All of the important parts went very well, including the special dances, tosses, and cake cutting! They were full service at a great value, flexible and I HIGHLY recommend booking them since they include BOTH a DJ and MC which is super important for a wedding with any kind of announcements or guest interaction.

Sent on 06/19/2018