My Barefoot Wedding Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

• Juanita
    Juanita Getting married on 11/19/2023
    I would definitely recommend this place to other couples especially if they like going to beaches this is the perfect place to get married no doubt about it
  • Latarra
    Latarra G. Married on 06/19/2021

The Most perfect day

I could not have asked for a better day…
    The location & time suggestion was perfect. They made the whole ceremony process run smooth & never missed a beat. The set up was beautiful !!! I cannot wait to receive our photos from this day. Most would say they would not want to relive this moment, but I would 100%, & I have Salim, Ben, & his crew to thank for such a perfect memory.
  • Laura
    Laura W. Married on 09/14/2019

Couldn't be happier!

My Barefoot Wedding staff were beyond awesome. Everything from my countless emails asking a million questions up until the big day, where everything was just seamless. I can't speak highly enough about these guys.
  • Shelly
    Shelly G. Married on 07/18/2019

Perfect Wedding Day

Barefoot Weddings takes care of everything for the wedding ceremony. They have it down to a science! From music, photographer, procession, where to park everything is thought out and taken care of. We are so happy with our wedding day and can’t wait to see the pictures!!
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 07/13/2019

July wedding

This team is exceptional!! Nothing short of well organized , sweet, compassionate , fun business. Loved every minute!! Everything was perfect,, exactly the way I ask for and pictured it. Right down to thee flowers I had for in my bouquet.
  • Sam
    Sam Married on 06/09/2018
    My Barefoot Wedding made our day spectacular!! They were super easy to work and plan with; they do their best to take all the stress out of the big day. The decorations and set up were beautiful. Their staff really knows weddings. My husband even commented on how impressed he was with their ability to set up, direct guests and the bridal party, yet never be under foot. Salim was our officiant and he did a beautiful job, the ceremony was full of love. When it was raining the morning of they called me to assure me they were closely tracking the radar and had everything under control. They were totally prepared in case of rain!! In the end the rain went away and they were still able to set up and get the ceremony started right on time! Because of My Barefoot Wedding, our day was as minimally stressful as possible and turned out beautifully. If you are looking for a beach wedding service, look no further!!
    Stephanie Married on 06/10/2017
    Bryan and the whole My Barefoot Wedding team did an excellent job. From the planning to the day of, Bryan was there to answer any questions, walking us through everything making it super easy and made our beach wedding amazing. Made planning from over 2 hours away the easiest part from the whole destination wedding planning process. The team did a beautiful job setting up the ceremony decorations. Very professional. I would highly recommend My Barefoot Wedding to anyone wanting a beach wedding with no hassle.
  • Kait
    Kait Married on 08/20/2016
    If you are thinking about having a beach wedding, My Barefoot Wedding is a must! We worked with Bryan and he was amazing from start to finish! Everything from the beach permit, to the music were all handled beautifully and led to a very stress free planning for me! Our day of coordinator was a man named Ben who was amazing. It was important to my husband and I that we not see each other before the ceremony and we were concerned about this working out with the ceremony being on the beach but Ben was a pro! He made everything run so smoothly and the ceremony, the music, and the set up were all perfect! I would strongly recommend Ben, Bryan, and the rest of the My Barefoot Wedding team to anyone looking for a beach wedding!
    Donna Married on 05/21/2016
    Super simple wedding planning. Officiant and photographer included. They do it all, you just show up. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful back drop.
  • User1854156 2+ years ago
    Most professional people ever! they are so organized, polite and attentive. They handle everything about my beach ceremony, all we had to do was pick our options and show up. Truly a hassle free ceremony. It was gorgeous!
  • User1281553 2+ years ago
    My Barefoot Wedding made our wedding planning a breeze. Everything went smoothly and look beautiful. I would recommend My Barefoot Wedding to anyone for a beautiful and stress-free beach ceremony.