MV Film Productions, LLC Reviews

88 | Meriden, CT

88 Reviews for MV Film Productions, LLC

Georgette · Married on 11/24/2012

Matt did an amazing job on our wedding video. He was professional, polite, courteous, and was terrific at putting everyone at ease. When I watched the video I realized all the wonderful moments he captured - he was so unobtrusive, I often forgot he was there! The video also demonstrated his creativity, and his ability to be in the right places at the right times. I have already recommended him to friends and co-workers.

Sent on 02/20/2013

Tracey · Married on 09/21/2012

Matthew was awesome to use as a videographer. My husband and I could not have been more thrilled during our time working with him. From the start, he takes the time to really get to know you as a couple and what you want out of your wedding video. His style is very modern and cinematic, and he makes sure to capture everything! He is with you for the entire day, start to finish. He is of course there for the hair, make-up, getting ready, ceremony and reception part, but Matthew makes sure he captures the details and the little things as well. There were many times throughout the day that we would forget he was even there. His style of shooting is discrete and non-invasive, but he definitely makes his way around to capture everything. We can not wait to recieve the wedding video in the mail. We would defintely recommend Matthew to anyone for their special day!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2012

Matt's videography was flawless and our wedding video is perfect. Beyond that, his professionalism on the day of our wedding was something other vendors should aspire to be. My family is still talking about how nice, professional, and flexible he was. He traveled to three different locations throughout the day. He made the day so much easier and perfect simply because he exceeded the expectations of his job. His second videographer which he hired was equally professional and wonderful. I highly recommend Matt's company for your special event.

Sent on 02/18/2013

Our wedding was the most incredible and special day of our entire lives! Watching our video allows us to go back in time and experience the joy of it all over again – thanks to Matt Van Ness from MV Film Productions! We have never seen someone with as much passion for his job. Hands down he is amazing at what he does and chose the right career for him! He took his time to sit down with us, as a couple, to get a sense of the entire day, so he knew where to be at all times and what to capture. When we watched our video it brought smiles to our faces. With how fast the day goes by, we didn’t want to miss anything and he truly caught it ALL on camera! It’s almost as if he had a sixth sense! He captured so many candid moments, and all of the love shared! Matt was so comfortable and easy to work with and it wasn’t just us who thought this – our entire wedding party, and all of our guests thought the same! Everyone loved working with Matt! Relatives keep asking to come watch the video to experience it all over again too, for they could tell Matt was going to put together a masterpiece. The video is something we will treasure for the rest of our lives, and we cannot thank him enough for ALL he has done for us!

Sent on 03/02/2013
  • Georgann

Georgann · Married on 06/30/2012

Matt was absolutely incredible. He was very unobtrusive during our ceremony and our reception. He worked within our tight wedding budget so we could afford it. His turn around for the video was quick. We got our video before we got our pictures which was great! If you want a great videographer MVProductions is for u!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2012

I cannot gush enough about Matt. He was the best money we spent on our wedding, and was a last minute add-on. He jumped at the chance to film our wedding just three weeks prior to the event. He was early on the day-off and captured everyone getting ready (including some absolutely adorable shots of my nieces wishing us luck). Matt stayed until the very end - the last vendor to leave (even after our photographer). I wish I could do justice to what he did during the wedding itself. He was videographer, dress fluffer, organizer and sometimes even assistant to the photographer (she should have paid him he did so much!). The video of our wedding is perfect - capturing the highlights and some very precious moments. It took us a year to watch our wedding video because of lost friendships and lost loved ones in the months after our wedding, but it has been our tradition to pop the DVD in on our anniversary and re-live the night. I cannot say how truly irreplaceable our video is and that is a testament to Matt's ability to capture the best "stuff". To have Matt video your event is one of the best investments you can make to ensure that memories are captured beautifully. I really could go on and on...

Lauren Rhines

Sent on 08/05/2014

Cheryl · Married on 05/26/2012

My husband and I were not considering a video due to budget constraints.
    However, friends gave us a wedding video as a gift. Matthew turned out to be a tremendous gift himself! Professional, helpful, knowledgable, creative, this experience we will never forget! You will never get all of your family and friends together in one room again, and will have memories of loved ones who will no doubt pass. You will see moments you did not even know happened, because you were so busy greeting guests. We greatly recommend Matthew and you will have a gift you will cherish for years to come.
    Cheryl & Keith Lombardo

Sent on 12/04/2013

Susan · Married on 05/12/2012

Matt was absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband and I hadn't originally planned on having a videographer for our wedding but we are so happy we did and specifically that we had Matt and MV Film Productions. From start to finish Matt was very easy to work with. He is helpful, knowledgeable, flexible and the finished video is absolutely stunning. I particularly loved the way he edited several sections set to music. We missed our cocktail hour because we were taking photos so it was fun to be able to part of the day we missed. He had a second videographer with him and they were able to capture so many great moments.

Sent on 04/03/2013

Ann · Married on 07/17/2011

Matt is a young, smart, talented videographer. He went to the venue the day before the wedding to get familiarized. He kept me on the loop while in the process of editing the video. I didn't cry at all during the wedding, but as soon as the music played, i started crying while watching the video. He truly captured every special moment of our wedding.

Sent on 09/08/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/16/2015

Matt was an exceptional videographer. His work and ability to do a great job was amazing. He is very easy going and it was a pleasure for us to have video is on our engagement and our wedding. He made me and my husband (who doesn't like to be taped or pictured ) very comfortable. It was a really great experience with Matt.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Katie · Married on 07/23/2016

Matt was absolutely awesome to work with. He was flexible around meeting times, responsive to email and text and phone calls. Always explained everything to us and there was never any pressure. The day of the wedding he was great..so much fun to have around actually! And of course the videos were great. My favorite is actually the teaser he sends less than day after the wedding, awesome!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/07/2012

I highly recommend MV Film Productions if you are searching for a young, talented and artistic individual who will customize your photography package to fit your needs. I have known Matt for several years and I have watched his business grow because of his professionalism and dedication to his craft. Not only did I use him for my videographer, I have recommended him to numerous friends and relatives.
    Now that I have our wedding video, I can’t imagine ever deciding against it. The quality of the DVD is great and it was such a special moment watching it for the first time. As the bride and groom you have so many responsibilities and the night is over before you know it. Seeing all of your family and friends having a blast and listening to the toasts, blessings, and vows all over again brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy that I will have these memories forever.

Kelly and Brian Cyr

Sent on 02/19/2013

Laura · Married on 11/02/2013

1) during the wedding day preparations, Matt was so helpful from the dress to pictures to giving the parents instructions that decreased the bride's anxiety!
    2) ceremony - I didn't even realize Matt was filming which was excellent
    3) pictures - awesome ideas for photos and video; I felt like myself and I was able to relax and have fun. Matt is fun and creative
    4) reception - again great video and most of the time didn't notice the camera
    5) final product - AMAZING. I have showed it to all of our family and friends and I have watched it several times.
    6) pre wedding - Matt is very timely and figures out what you want for your day. Very flexible. Very affordable.

Sent on 02/18/2014