Mustard Seed Hill Reviews

Mustard Seed Hill 2
  • Nadalie

Nadalie Pope · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Trust me when I say that Mustard Seed Hill is a dream venue!! The decor, the grounds, the vintage feel of everything with a Georgia plantation vibe made it a no-brainer for me. When I saw those things, I thought I hit the jackpot, but the true shining diamond is Megan. Let me tell you...my day wouldn’t have been what it was without her. She goes above and beyond to make sure you have the best day. She truly stands behind the work she does with MSH. She is on her feet guiding people all day. My wedding coordinator and her were a dream team. You will not be disappointed having your wedding here!! Thank you for everything Megan and Shawn!!

Mustard Seed Hill 3
    Mustard Seed Hill 4
    Sent on 10/08/2019

Mustard Seed Hill's reply:

Thanks, Nadalie for the kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and we are were so thrilled to be part of your special day! :-)

-Megan

melissa · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful venue & amazing staff!

Mustard Seed Hill helped make the wedding of my dreams! Megan and Sean were so accommodating and not only say that they want you to have the best day but do everything possible to make it happen. This beautiful venue and amazing staff will have you wishing you could relive your wedding day over and over again!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Mustard Seed Hill's reply:

Thanks, Melissa for the kind words! We absolutely loved being part of your special day and we appreciate the review! :-) Warmest wishes to you and Daniel!

- Megan

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful venue! Victoria made sure our day was perfect!

Sent on 09/09/2018