Mustard Seed Gardens Reviews

97 Reviews for Mustard Seed Gardens

• Lindsey

Lindsey Babb · Getting married on 04/08/2021

Lovely Venue!

We got married here on August 16th, 2020 (after postponing from May 31st) and it was a DREAM. We had Emma as our coordinator and she was everything you could ask for in a coordinator. The team was so professional, plenty of contact prior to the wedding, and kept our day running so smooth. Day of we barely had a thing to worry about logistically as Emma and her team took care of everything! They had the venue freshly prepped by landscapers in the morning (Even on a Sunday!). We got ready at the farmhouse, had the ceremony under the oak tree, cocktail hour by the fireplace, dinner in the barn, and dancing outside under the string lights! Used every bit of space for our 2020 socially distant wedding, it was perfect!!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Renee Forester · Getting married on 03/09/2021

More Than I Wanted To Spend, but Worth It

Colleen was wonderful! She made the entire day PERFECT!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Kinzie Wagner · Married on 09/25/2020

All.Around.Perfect

Mustard Seed Gardens went above & beyond to make our wedding, a dream come true! So many times I reached out to Emma(the best coordinator!!!) and she quickly got back with me! As any bride, you want things to go smoothly on your wedding day... Emma & the staff made it go 100% smoother than I ever expected!! The grounds at mustard seed are beyond gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Randi Davis · Married on 09/18/2020

Amazing Venue and Staff

Having a wedding in 2020 has definitely been challenging, but our coordinator Emma made sure everything was perfect! Anytime I texted her with a question, she quickly responded and made sure everything was set for the big day. The staff went above and beyond to make sure the day flowed and they were so sweet and helpful. We got ready in the house and the drinks were on ice and the entire lot was freshly maintained making the pictures perfect. The venue was a little more than we wanted to pay, but it was worth it!

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Emily

Emily Elizabeth Wilson · Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely amazing

I recently got married at Mustard Seed Gardens and I can't say enough wonderful things about this venue! One of my sister's friends got married here and when I saw the pictures online, I knew this was where I wanted to get married (and I was not even engaged yet! haha)
    My now husband and I were completely blown away with not only the venue but the staff as well. Bethany is incredibly wonderful at her job and was extremely responsive and also did so much of the leg work which made my dream wedding stress free! I love how the venue has several different areas (maple tree, cocktail hour and fireplace and barn) so that guests are not stuck in one place all evening and they get to experience the beautiful grounds Mustard Seed has to over. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to all future brides! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Brynn · Married on 08/15/2020

Level of service can't be beat

From start to finish Mustard Seed Garden made sure our wedding day was perfect. Our coordinator Emma was responsive, helpful and just a great person to work with. Every detail (and many that I didn't even think about) was taken care of without stress. Can't stress enough how great Mustard Seed Garden and their team are.

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • happytobehuber

Ashley Olovich · Married on 08/08/2020

Stunning venue with amazing, compassionate staff

Planning a wedding during a pandemic isn’t exactly every brides dream but Mustard Seed still made our day a perfect dream come true. Everything about our day was perfect. Bethany and the team worked so hard to make sure everything went smoothly. I was a very Type A bride and strive for things to be perfect and they really did make it perfectly beautiful.

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea Bruggeman · Married on 07/25/2020

The perfect place.

Mustard Seed went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. Planning during a pandemic hasn't been an easy task, but Bethany and the rest of the team made this so easy and reduced so much stress. Not only are the grounds and buildings beyond beautiful, but they put together displays that I didn't even know about to help make our favors and desserts look extra special. Bethany's day-of coordination meant everything flowed smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. All together beautiful, wonderful, and helpful.

Sent on 08/09/2020

Kylee Schiessle · Married on 07/11/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

I’ll never have enough words to describe how amazing this venue and their team truly are. From the start of wedding planning and meeting Bethany I knew this venue was going to be nothing but amazing! The venue itself is stunning in every way possible. Bethany and the owner Mark are the most genuine kind hearted people I have ever met! They will go above and beyond to make your day everything you imagined even when a popup storm hits hard 15 minutes before the ceremony. I could say thank you a million times but it would never be enough for how awesome this team is to work with! I would tell anyone looking to get married to check this venue out. You won’t be disappointed at all! Again thank you Bethany and Mark for waiting out the rain and allowing Logan and I to have our dream ceremony outside. No thank you will ever be enough!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Kourtney · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

My experience with Mustard Seed Gardens was beyond amazing. I can't even begin to explain how hard they work to ensure your big day goes perfect and according to plan. The entire team is so kind and so easy to work with! They truly care about making your day as special as possible for you.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Brittany Dinkel · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Venue

Loved everything about our experience with Mustard Seed Gardens. Planning was smooth, the staff was always quick to respond to our questions and needs. They make everything so easy and the venue is absolutely gorgeous! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Jena

Jena Davis · Married on 10/04/2019

a dream come true!

our wedding day was perfect because I truly believe we were at the best venue with the best coordinator, Emma! all of the staff at Mustard Seed is amazing and the vendors to choose from were easy to work with/professional! it is nice to have things ready to go and the ceremony and reception all in one spot for bridal party and guests...the farmhouse is a DREAM place to get ready in and enjoy time with loved ones before your big moment and the barn is so historic but updated just enough with the perfect rustic touch for a fun reception!! a day my husband will never forget

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Wolfe · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Day Ever

How do I only get so many characters to review the best experience of my life??? When my fiance and I visited Mustard Seed for the first time, it felt like home. After we left Mustard Seed we went to visit another possible venue and immediately knew Mustard Seed was the one for us. There was no more looking to be had. The hospitality and professionalism from all staff on site and vendors was spectacular. If I could live our wedding day again, I wouldn't change a thing. It was the best day ever...and I hardly lifted a finger. The vendors the Mustard Seed has chosen for their brides and grooms to go with are phenomenal because of how often the vendors work with one another, their process and teamwork are flawless. If ANYTHING went wrong or was out of place on our wedding day then I didn't hear about it or bother to notice because I myself was living a dream. The decorations were beautiful. The lighting inside and outside the barn were gleaming. Bethany, site coordinator, and her team made planning a wedding and a bridal shower easy. As a bride, I never felt stressed. Family and friends were so impressed with the aura that the site provides for its guests. I wish I could live our day all over again.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Everything about this venue was everything and more. They were quick to respond, helpful with any questions we had, and prompt in making everything possible to have the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Sara King · Married on 08/31/2019

Definitely recommend!

Mustard seed gardens was fabulous to work with! The venue is stunning, you really can't put a price on how beautiful the entire place is. Colleen was our coordinator and I trusted her input. Also responded to our thousands of emails! Nothing went wrong the whole day and it is easily the happiest day of my life!! Worth every penny.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect in every way

Emma and her team were amazing. They teamed up with our day of planner perfectly and made sure everything went off without a hitch. It would not have been the same without all of them.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Katie

Katie Murray · Married on 08/16/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

We couldn't be happier to have chosen Mustard Seed as our wedding venue. Emma and her team made the process incredibly simple, yet personal from the beginning. The venue itself is absolutely stunning and their decorating catalog made creating your vision so effortless. Family and friends are still talking about what an incredible venue this is, as well as the experience the staff created. Thank you again Mustard Seed for making our dreams come true, we are so grateful!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Katie

Katie Meyer · Married on 06/29/2019

Mustard Seed Gardens Provided Us Our Fairy Tale Wedding Experience

Mustard Seed Gardens provided us the wedding of our dreams. From the beautiful grounds to the amazing staff who provided us tailored, kind, and quality service, we would highly recommend using Mustard Seed Gardens for your wedding or any other event. Our guests cannot say enough good things about the awesome time they had at our wedding and neither can we! Special shout-out to Bethany, our coordinator, who nailed every detail and treated us like we were the only ones getting married in 2019. Thank you to everyone at MSG, we love you!

Sent on 07/08/2019

paisley tatman · Married on 06/28/2019

An Unforgettable Wedding

We had the most incredible experience at Mustard Seed Gardens! Our event coordinator Colleen Hadley was an absolute dream working alongside. The entire staff during the wedding ceremony setup and reception was fantastic — the preparation and love they put into the Mustard Seed in genuinely unbelievable. Our wedding was stunning, and we couldn't be more thankful we chose Mustard Seed Gardens.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Sami H. · Married on 06/08/2019

June Wedding

We couldn’t have asked for a more amazing day. We are so thankful to have chosen Mustard Seed Gardens. Our day was nothing short of beautiful and working with Bethany and the rest of the crew was not only a breeze, but such a dream! We would highly recommend this venue and it is well worth it’s price! Our guests are still raving about our wedding and so many have complimented the venue and staff! We would do it again tomorrow if we could!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2019

A Dream Made into a Reality!

I can't even put into words how grateful I am to have worked with Bethany and the rest of the staff at Mustard Seed Gardens. They went above and beyond in making sure my wedding day vision became a reality. I highly recommend this venue, not only because it is absolutely stunning, but also because of the staff. Through the planning process and on the day of the wedding, they also made me feel relaxed and valued. I believe they truly cared about our wedding and did everything they could to make it go smoothly and like I had envisioned. I am truly appreciative of all of their hard work and assistance in making our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Samantha · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent and beautiful!

The Mustard Seed staff was incredible and made the whole planning process and wedding easy and fun! The venue is so beautiful and they have all you need to make your wedding everything you’ve dreamed it to be!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Emily

Emily Mccuskey · Married on 11/16/2018

An experience we would relive again and again!

We had an incredible experience! They covered everything! Nothing was left undone. It was a beautiful venue with kind, caring, creative staff! Kayla really mulled off the entire event without a single hitch! We were so, so grateful for her! The venue was perfect for choosing a wedding in November! As the weather changed we were always reminded of plan B options to keep ourselves and our guests comfortable and climate controlled! : ) Again, the staff were incredible, the experience memorable and vivacious! We would relive the day again and again!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/27/2018

Everything I could have hoped for in a wedding venue.

Mustard Seed was a truly perfect wedding venue that exceeded all of our expectations. From day one, I felt that the entire team genuinely cared about helping us make our day exactly as we envisioned it. They ensured that all of our questions were answered (no matter how many calls or emails that took) and were professional, prompt, and flexible. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and we loved being able to choose from a variety of spaces to make our event unique to us as a couple. It is truly a one of a kind venue with a team that goes above and beyond to ensure every detail is taken care of! I can't say enough great things about Mustard Seed!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Teresa · Married on 09/29/2018

Mustard Seed Gardens was AMAZING from the start. Bethany was so sweet and helpful. She always responded to my emails right away and was always so helpful in her answers. The day of, our whole bridal party kept telling us how amazing she was and how much they loved her. She was kind to everyone.
    The day of our wedding the venue looked absolutely gorgeous. Everyone worked so hard to make our day go so smoothly and beautifully as we expected. We cannot thank everyone at MSG enough for making our big day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/08/2018