Musser Entertainment Reviews

13 | Nashville, MI

13 Reviews for Musser Entertainment

Trey · Married on 10/05/2019

What a Great Dj

Alan did great at keeping the party going all night long! Him and Sam are two of the nicest people I’ve ever met!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Heather · Married on 06/05/2019

Great, can't wait to use them again

Love them, I had them come to the school for a end of the year party it was so much fun, kids loved it !!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Sara S. · Married on 10/27/2018

Rented photo booth

I am so impressed with Musser Entertainment! Rented the photo booth for an event and they were very professional! Couldn't have asked for better service from the owners. Kind, courteous, respectful, professional and punctual, what else could you ask for to make your event top notch. Also, very affordable! I appreciate everything Musser Entertainment did to make my event a huge hit!! Will definately be using their services again!! Thank you
    ☆☆☆☆☆

Angiejoseph · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding and reception

The dj was a lot of fun (but professional).everyone loved him.photographer did a fantastic job.pictures were beautiful.she is very creative and very patient. They made the whole day great.would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Cassie · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding DJ and Photography

Outstanding people! The Musser's did a fantastic job at the Wedding. The DJ was amazing great song choices and the photographer took some amazing pictures. I highly recommend Musser entertainment!!

Kaylee · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful service

Great with my kids
    Fast and excelent photos
    Very consididerate of anything you want done

Sent on 11/10/2018

Sabrina S. · Married on 09/15/2018

We had so much fun!

We had the photobooth at our wedding and it was full all night! The props they brought made it even more fun! The personalized photostrips were amazing and look great in our wedding book. We encourage you to use Musser Entertainment!!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Tom · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent value, super flexible, honest, worked with us well.

Great to work with, low key, super value. Appreciated his flexibility. We gave Allen a playlist of songs and he kept to it, except for requests. Great way to keep the music clean and upbeat. He did a great job of getting everyone out on the floor initially, and then paced the songs just right to keep up the interest. Would definitely recommend Allen and will use him for future events!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Samantha B. · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing!!!!!!

We hired Musser Entertainment for our photobooth and DJ services for our wedding. Our guests had so much fun with all of the props! Allen was our DJ and had everyone on their feet all night. He knew exactly what music to play to keep everyone entertained. We highly recommend them for all your wedding needs!!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Michelle D. · Married on 06/23/2018

Were so happy we chose Musser Entertainment

Allen was the dj at our wedding and we had the photo booth. Everyone loved it and other props were so fun! Allen kept everyone on their feet all night and played all of the music that we love! We recommend Musser Entertainment 100%

Sent on 11/27/2018

Penny R. · Married on 06/15/2018

They Did a great Job!!

Musser Entertainment did a fantastic job!! They met with us in person and we told them exactly what we wanted. Al was a great DJ and he kept the crowd dancing the whole time!! Samantha was our photographer and She was very fun and outgoing. She Caught some amazing photos and they were way cheaper then most of the other vendors we looked at.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Anna · Married on 06/04/2018

Allen had the party on their feet the entire night! The photobooth was a huge hit and he kept the music playing even past our agreed time frame. Our guests have raved about the music mix and even requests from them. The best around for sure!!

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • McKenzie

Mckenzie M. · Married on 07/23/2016

Best DJ around!!

I met Allen photographing a wedding two years ago! I was blown away by his performance and his character to keep the crowd going! He is one of my best Dj's hands down! Plus he is very budget friendly! You cant go wrong w Musser entertainment! I always recommend him to all my brides!

Musser Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!! Over the last 4 years I have became one of the best wedding DJs in the state!! I just love interacting with the crowd and doing icebreaker games!! You are also an amazing photographer and I cant wait to do a few weddings together next year!!