79 Reviews for Musically Yours

Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Karaoke (1)
Disco Ball (1)

AMAZING!!! Best DJ I have ever encountered. Ronnie helped us set up a timeline and made wedding stress disappear. The event went off without a hitch and he was available to discuss any issues always.

Profile Picture Alix, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We decided to hire Ronnie after hearing him DJ at a close friend’s wedding a couple years earlier. At that wedding we noticed how well he managed the dance floor and how much fun it seemed everyone was having, so it was an easy choice. After our own wedding this year, we could not have been happier with the choice that we made. He was a pleasure to work with during the planning phase before the wedding, and was extremely responsive and flexible to any requests we had. He was very knowledgeable about what goes on during a reception and brought up a lot of good ideas that we had not even known about. During the wedding itself he was amazing, playing a great mix of songs that fit well with what we wanted to hear. He even managed to get most of the guests out on the dance floor throughout the night. The quality of service we received was unrivaled, and it really helped make the wedding the success that it was.

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment that we met Ronnie well over a year before our wedding, we instantly felt at ease. Ronnie is not only a top notch DJ, but truly dedicates himself to every aspect of your big day to ensure everything runs smoothly. From the beginning, he let us know exactly how the reception would go, down to the half hour marks, so that we knew what to expect and felt in the loop with all that was going on. Ronnie went out of his way on multiple occasions to meet up with us even on his busiest weekends, and promptly responded to all emails throughout the process, making things very easy for us. Our guests are still raving about how much fun our wedding was and how great the music was - all thanks to Ronnie and Musically Yours! Future brides and grooms, trust me when I tell you to look no further for your wedding entertainment, the only way you'll be disappointed is if you don't go with this guy. Thanks again Ronnie!

Profile Picture Meagan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BOOK this DJ and do it soon as he fills up fast. Wedding was hassle free and couldn't have gone better!!!

Profile Picture Steve, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music choice was perfect for what we requested. You made our special day perfect and the kids had a blast dancing

Profile Picture User6054845, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Ronnie was the DJ for friends of ours that got married last year...since that time I was so impressed with how awesome he was. I ended up getting engaged a few months later and once it came to wedding planning and looking for a DJ, Ronnie instantly came to mind. I ended up getting Ronnie's contact information from my friends and emailed him. He was so responsive and pretty much instantly emailed me back. He is professional on so many levels and the most organized DJ that I have ever met. Any question or concern that we ever had was answered very promptly. If we had to use someone in the future Ronnie would be the first person that we would call. He took into consideration everything that we wanted and lead us in the right direction...if we weren't sure of something he always had suggestions for us and guided us in the right direction. We were thrilled with how Ronnie kept to the timeline that he had provided and always gave us a heads up on anything that we needed to know. It was so helpful to have him there to guide us. He was always available to us for anything that we needed and we are 110% pleased with our choice to have him there with us on such a special day. Best of all, the dance floor was always full and it should be at a wedding. Thank you Ronnie for being so amazing and making our reception a blast.

Mr. and Mrs. Isreal Nieves

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

First off I'd like to say Ronnie far exceeded our needs. He was always very prompt with emails, emailing me back right away with any questions my husband and I had. He was always very professional, has you thinking about things, I never even would have thought to think about. As far as our wedding day, he went above and beyond. Everything went perfect as planned. Our guests were out on the dance floor as soon as Ronnie starting playing, and our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the DJ was saying he was one of the best DJs they've ever seen at a wedding from our youngest guests to our oldest guests. You will not be disappointed.-Stephanie Petruzzello

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

When you hire Ronnie with Musically Yours, you are getting more than just a wedding DJ, you are getting a dedicated wedding reception consultant. From our first contact with Ronnie, he took time to get to know us and our story and it was clear that he had a wealth of knowledge and experience in executing wedding receptions. Ronnie took us step by step through the art of planning and pulling off a great reception and saw it through to perfection. He was extremely responsive and completely flexible, willing to tailor his services exactly to our preferences. He gave us honest feedback about what might work best with order and timing of events but always deferred to our final decisions. At the reception Ronnie was extremely professional in appearance and demeanor and acted as the mc for the evening. He kept things moving at a great pace, communicated the events of the night effectively and most importantly was able to read the room and played a perfect selection of music that got the party started and kept the energy high until the very end. Musically Yours also provided outstanding uplighting that completed the look of our room and we found the pricing of the packages to be a great value. We were so happy with our decision to work with Ronnie and would recommend him to anyone interested in a fantastic wedding reception!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't be happier with our DJ, Ronnie! He was instrumental in keeping our wedding going strong all night long. His professionalism and easygoing nature were evident throughout our event. He worked well with the live musician we had secured for a few specific places during the ceremony, and when we made last-minute requests, they were handled with an enthusiastic smile and a thumb's up. I was the groom, and when it was clear I was nervous right before the ceremony Ronnie was there with kind words and that same confident smile. It was contagious - I felt more relaxed right away. Ronnie was also an excellent MC, and covered the introductions, stories, and other messaging we needed with ease. Thank you, Ronnie!

Profile Picture User7286033, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ronnie at Musically yours was fantastic for our DJ at our wedding! He was responsive a knowledgeable and helped us tremendously. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing this service. Thank you Ronnie!!!

Profile Picture Marsha, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ronnie was phenomenal. Period. He was given to us by recommendation from a friend who previously attended a wedding he played at and he went well beyond our expectation.

Ronnie is extremely organized, responsive, enthusiastic, focused and fun. He was unexpectedly behind our reception timeline and provided us suggestions we never would have expected a DJ to provide. His expertise and planning goes way beyond music, allowing us to get the party started early, keep guests on the dance floor all night, get better photos during speeches, maximize our timeline, have better lighting, better the cake-cutting experience, and provided a platform to allow us to have control of our reception, rather than the venue doing so, since he had us so well prepared.

You can trust Ronnie's ability to feel the room. We were able to give him mild parameters of what we didn't want and then put our trust in him to play within those boundaries to keep the energy high and let our style to thrive. He even brought some new sound with his own unique mixes.

His emcee skills equally match his DJ'ing skills. From the start he helped bring the energy by hyping up the wedding party pre-entrance and keeping our guests on their toes during introductions and setups. If you (Bride & Groom) bring the energy he will then take that to a whole new level.

All of the above in addition to being a genuinely nice guy who's loose, calm, cool, collected and lots of fun. He helped us host the best wedding my wife and I have ever attended (unbiased) and coasted us through an evening we and our guests will never forget. I fully endorse Ronnie and he should be a serious consideration if you are on the hunt for someone who will most definitely help you throw a PARTY.

Profile Picture Mark, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don't waste time looking around for another DJ if Musically Yours is available on your wedding day. When you plan a wedding, there are a lot of plates to juggle, so it's really great when the vendors you work with are real professionals. From our first meeting, Ronnie showed us that he is just that. He made us feel comfortable with the process and helped us to create the celebration that we envisioned. Whenever we had questions, we got prompt answers. Ronnie took the time to plan carefully with us and even communicated with the other vendors to make sure that all was the way we wanted it to be. It seemed that planning and playing music are more than just a job for him--he seems to genuinely enjoy playing the music. That positive energy, along with the music, helped create the atmosphere of celebration. We were so happy that we put our trust in Ronnie and Musically Yours. The day of the wedding was Musically Perfect! There was just the right balance between our requests for music and his knowledge of what it takes to use music to help people have a good time at a celebration. As people were leaving at the end of the party, so many told us that they had a great time--and I saw lots of energy and smiles on the dance floor. Definitely worth every penny. Thanks, Ronnie!

Profile Picture User6973258, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Responsiveness 10- Ronnie e-mailed me back within 24 hours after I e-mailed him a question. Ronnie was on time to the wedding. And he followed our schedule as we requested.
Professionalism 10- Ronnie was respectful, he was on time, he asked good questions, and he guided us through the entire process from organizing the wedding music to the final song of the reception. He cleaned up quickly and didn't require any assistance.
Value 10 I would hire Ronnie again for any event I was holding. He was worth every penny.
Quality Of Service 10 Ronnie knows weddings inside and out. His outline made the timeline planning simple and easy. He also did a great job assessing the crowed and had people dancing all night long.
Flexibility 10 Ronnie really went with the flow. We spent some extra time with the photographer which pushed back the introduction plans. Ronnie was very patient and began the introductions when we were ready.

Profile Picture User6995156, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie did with our wedding and reception. He was extremely professional and organized and guided us step by step through the process, providing very helpful insight along the way. He was always responsive, patient and adapted easily to any special requests we made. Knowing how on top of everything Ronnie was allowed us to relax and enjoy the reception in a way that otherwise may not have been possible. Ronnie executed our specific musical requests for the wedding service and cocktail party to the letter and then used his great experience and feel for the group to play music that kept the dance floor hopping all evening. We would highly recommend Ronnie and Musically Yours to anyone looking for the best DJ around!

Profile Picture Joy, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie was AWESOME!! He was so easy to work with and my guests loved him. He kept the music so that people stayed dancing and really enjoyed themselves. He helped do everything he even helped plan the evening time wise that was a great help.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

From start to finish, our experience with Ronnie was stellar--among the best of all the vendors we worked with. Ronnie consistently responded to emails within a couple days, usually less. Not once did I need to follow up to get a response! Also, considering all the times I needed to ask something more than once to make sure I had it right, Ronnie was very patient and strived to ensure my new husband and I knew all pertinent information from our very first conversation through the wedding day itself.

You really do get what you pay for when it comes to a wedding DJ. Ronnie is admittedly pricier than most DJs we researched, but he is flexible and will work with you to come up with a plan that fits your budget. Even if it's a bit more than you had initially budgeted for a DJ, consider cutting elsewhere so you can book Ronnie! My husband and I are SO glad we invested in the DJ department for our reception. Ronnie explained that he can provide music but that in order to have a killer party, we and our guests would need to meet him halfway. We were on the dance floor pretty much all night...and so were our guests! We trusted Ronnie to play whatever would keep our guests on the dance floor (minus the Do Not Play list), and he did not disappoint. I've never really enjoyed dancing at weddings before, but I had so much fun dancing at my own that I'll be the guest that my friends won't be able to drag off the dance floor in the future!

Bonus: We had arranged to have karaoke for our guests after the reception. At 9 PM (2 h before karaoke), the day-of coordinator informed us that the karaoke machine was "broken". Ronnie graciously offered to stay at the venue for a few extra hours to provide music for karaoke. The only major difference between our karaoke and conventional karaoke (aside from Ronnie managing the music) was that guests read lyrics off their smartphones instead of a TV. Our guests LOVED it! Ronnie has our most heartfelt thanks for saving the day.

Profile Picture User6761659, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Everything was absolutely perfect. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture User6803508, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Hi Ronnie
I just wanted to thank you for doing such an amazing job with our wedding. When we finally got to meet you in person after our numerous phone conversations my husband and I knew immediately we had made the right choice, you totally got us! We have heard nothing but rave reviews of the wedding and how you kept the party going that the music was spot on for all ages! The up lighting was incredible and it was a night we'll never forget! Thank you again!

Profile Picture meredith, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We loved the style of music played throughout the reception. It really fit with the group that we had. Our DJ had previously done weddings for my sisters, so he had a good idea of the kind of music my family danced to and tailored the music to it. I've gotten a few compliments on the music at our wedding! Ronnie was very responsive and quick to respond to emails. I would definitely say it was a good quality service and a great value! Ronnie was also very helpful with planning the reception timeline and keeping everything on track. Very happy overall!

Profile Picture Sonya, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Musically Yours was our choice from the moment we had walked out of Ronnie's office. He presented all paperwork and to do tasks for us in a very organized manner and also was very clear about the pricing structure he had offered. When I had a question about the pricing, Ronnie was able to work with me and help me come to a decision which I very much appreciated. Ronnie had also sent friendly reminders to me about payment and paperwork needed before the wedding which I also very much appreciated.

The wedding was an absolute blast all thanks to Ronnie from Musically Yours. He had assisted us with all of the planning for the day of and made sure everything had gone smoothly. He did everything that we requested him to do and all guests commented how much fun they had on the dance floor that night. During the reception I had asked Ronnie for an announcement and to play a specific song which he did without issue.

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Ronnie, he was a big part in making our day extremely special. I highly recommend his services for any type of event.

Profile Picture Rich, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

*Responsiveness - 10, I never waited more then 6 hrs for a response. I must have sent a million emails and he always responded in an appropriate time

*Professionalism - 10, This is why I hired Ronnie. He takes his job and your day seriously. He is on top of all the details, even the ones you never even thought of. He goes through the whole day from what time he gets there to the last song that's played. I also had a friend compose and perform a special song for me. Ronnie had no problem working with the artist and did so in a very professional manner.

*Value - 10 Totally worth every penny. Spot on with everything. Used professional top of the line equipment.

*Quality of Service - 10 He was on top of everything. Kept me informed as to what was happening but never got in my face or interrupted the big day

*Flexibility - 10 Never had a problem meeting up with Ronnie ( I was 3 hours away). The fact that he was available at night when other wedding venues were closed made a big difference.

*Recommend to friends - 10 I already did! If you want your special day to be worry free and go smooth, Ronnie is your man. He knew more about wedding details then any other DJ I meet with (and I went through all the recommended on my venue's list and the internet) and more importantly he cared. He gave me all the options and what he thought himself was best for my wishes and ideas for my wedding. I truly had a prefect, no mess wedding and I owe most of it to my wedding DJ Ronnie. You really made the day prefect.

Profile Picture User3555856, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Ronnie of Musically Yours was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding ceremony and reception. Ronnie's professionalism and respect for the events he books is unrivaled. Both my husband and I walked away from our first meeting knowing that we were booking with someone who was going to put 100% of his attention into our wedding ceremony/reception. If I had questions through out the process, Ronnie answered them immediately. He was prepared for every meeting we had and was very flexible if something came up and we needed to re-schedule. The service provided by Musically Yours is excellent and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality musical experience.

Profile Picture User4525827, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Overall service was tremendous. Always professional, the mix of music was great and all of the announcements were done well. There were also a lot of "unique" aspects to the reception and Ronnie was really flexible about handling those and did a great job. All of the guests had a great time and Ronnie was always upbeat and positive, keeping the good times rolling. We'd definitely recommend their services to friends and family - we really appreciate Ronnie being part of our wedding and helping to make it an awesome day.

Profile Picture jason, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ronnie from Musically Yours was a pleasure to work with and he entertained my guests all night! We had a blast & truly a wonderful wedding.

It was great to have someone take control of the wedding timeline and everything was carried out exceptionally. Much appreciation for the professionalism, promptness and communication.

I hope to work with Musically Yours sometime for future events.

Best,
Veronica & Chris

Thank you again for an amazing time at our wedding!!

Profile Picture Veronica , 9/20/14, 2 Reviews