Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths Reviews

Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 4
Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 5

Jordan Mcdowell · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Wedding DJ

Very attentive to details ( I feel like we had a lot of intricate details at our reception (from a unity candle ceremony, to a choreographed dance))! Very proficient in having a mix of many different styles of music (our dinner music consisted of everything from jazz to country) while keeping the mood/tone that we wanted. As a "music oriented" family there were a lot of compliments for how he was able to accomplish this. Very well done and would 110% hire him again.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Caleb

Caleb Peterson · Married on 08/03/2019

Professional and fun!

I had a wonderful time working with Steve. He was very thorough with preparation for my wedding; it made it seem very special! Even though our reception was short, it did a great time keeping our guests on the dance floor. There were a couple of extra long pauses, but it only made sense given all of the surprises we threw at him! Ha! If you're reading this and you haven't chosen a DJ, book Steve now!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Korin Maciulski · Married on 07/13/2019

Dedicated and Flexible DJ

Steve was a pleasure to work with. He was very well-organized and dedicated to making sure the details were all in place before our ceremony. He helped guide us in choosing the best songs for our celebration and helped keep everything running smoothly throughout the evening.
    We were very happy with his services (both DJ and photo booth) and highly recommend him for your celebrations.
    Thanks, Steve! (Unlimited DJ & PhotoBooth)
    Warmly,
    Korin & Álvaro

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • R Cole

R Cole Bouck · Married on 06/01/2019

Terrific Experience All Around

As a same-gender couple, securing vendors to work with and to be able to count on can be stressful and disappointing. From the beginnning, Steve was affirming and plain just great to work with - beginning to end.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Lyndia Klasko · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!!

We had a fabulous experience with them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for DJ services!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Marjorie

Marjorie Grill · Married on 05/04/2019

They went above and beyond

Music Unlimited DJs & Photobooths were fantastic! Steve called and we spoke for about an hour to plan out every detail for us. He was incredibly detail oriented and really went above and beyond for any last minute changes we had. I had unfortunately broken my foot 2 days before and just wasn't comfortable with doing a first dance with everyone watching me. When my husband explained this to him (literally 20 minutes before) he jumped into action and suggested we do an anniversary dance as our first dance which I was so much more content doing. He cared so much about how our night went and was so organized about everything. I was so grateful for his teams services; please reach out to them for your DJ and Photo booth needs with no hesitations.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2018

Great DJ Service!

We had Steve at our wedding. The process to update your song choices is easy and the selection is huge. He called a few weeks in advance to go over the style, order of events etc and that really put me at ease. He did his thing at the wedding as everything went super smooth... even after he had to move inside for ceremony last minute!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision we made!!!!

Steve was amazing. Extremely professional and always very quick to respond to our texts, emails, and calls. We felt so comfortable. Thank God we had Steve because our wedding would not have been so smooth without him. I mean that because we were very disappointed with our venue who were supposed to have an on-site coordinator to handle all the small issues/timelines. They were no where to be seen, but luckily Steve handled everything for us and set us at ease. The music was fantastic and our night flowed perfectly because of him. Steve handled our ceremony music as well as reception- helped us decide on song choices that were perfect for us. We received many compliments!!! If we ever need DJ services again, we would love to give him a call- easy decision.

Also, we chose to add a photo booth. It was a huge hit at our wedding! We even received a surprise photo book that we were not expecting at the end of the night with all of our guest's photo strips :)

Sent on 10/20/2018

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Best DJ you’ll ever have. I received so many compliments on him the night of! He had great music for all age groups and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Steve, you’re the best!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Scott · Married on 09/08/2018

Steve is one of the best in the businesses. We attended a wedding five years ago Steve hosted. I always kept him in mind and was able to locate him quickly when I began the search. Steve was quick to respond and we were fortunate that he was available for our wedding date. He does however work with a group where you could still receive the same service from his company, it may just be a different host. Music Unlimited equipment is top notch. I was very satisfied with appearance and sound quality. We also used him for our ceremony. The preparation for your big day is daunting. Create a playlist and start putting songs on it throughout the year leading up. Music Unlimited can take that and generate a day of playlist or they can completely take it off your plate and do what they do best, host your party. People were dancing all night and there was never a dull moment. That's what I wanted and we received it.

The most important part of the package in my opinion was the organization I received from Steve. I received a couple of calls prior to the wedding to review day of schedule. We went through name pronunciation and all the major details giving me the confidence that things would be perfect. Steve exceeded our expectations and our day wouldn't have been the same without Music Unlimited. Thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 6
    Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 7
    Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 8

Kevin · Married on 08/11/2018

None at the time. Everything was great! The music was a huge hit and everybody was on the dance floor.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Jasmine Joubran · Married on 08/10/2018

Wonderful DJ Service!

We couldn't be happier with the DJ service provided by Music Unlimited at our wedding reception! Steve was very communicative and flexible throughout the planning process and at the reception itself and created a great playlist based on the music we enjoy. A few weeks before the wedding, Steve sent us a comprehensive list of potential bands/artists to play and we were blown away by both the quality and quantity of these options. Additionally, Steve honored any and all requests made at the wedding and even threw in a couple surprises for us throughout the night!

The photo booth was a hit as well. Our guests really seemed to enjoy having this option and dressing up in silly hats, glasses, and other silly props. It was also a lot of fun getting to see everyone's pictures in our own photo album the next day!

Overall, we can't recommend Music Unlimited enough for any of your DJ needs!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 9
    Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 10

Kali · Married on 07/21/2018

Music unlimited did an amazing job for our wedding. Everyone was dancing all night and really enjoyed themselves. My husband and I were extremely impressed with their services and would highly recommend them for your special day.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2018

Music Unlimited was amazing and I would highly recommend them to others for their weddings!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Ben · Married on 06/16/2018

By far, this was one of the best investments for our wedding. Steve was more than accommodating throughout the entire booking, setting up, and execution of the event. My now wife and I had moved down to Louisiana prior to our wedding, and needed to be able to coordinate all aspects from afar, which was daunting for us. Steve was able to not only be extremely responsive, and understanding, but ensured our event went through its entirety without a hitch...for example: One week prior to the wedding, I inquired about having speaker systems set up outside for the ceremony as well as inside, and without hesitation, Steve made it happen. He was at the wedding site exactly when needed, hooked everything up without any issues, and ran the program with great execution. Throughout the reception, our guests were having a blast the entire time from the cocktail hour all the way through the last song. Steve not only made my wife and I's night, but also helped us keep a schedule throughout the reception as well...I would have given a 10 for all categories. Thank you again for everything Steve, it was amazing, and all the best to you.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/19/2018

We can’t say enough about Steve from Music Unlimited. He answered every question we had and, particularly in the weeks before the wedding, was super attentive and made sure we had everything set before the big day. On the actual day of the wedding, he blew everyone away with his excellent mix of music that kept the dance floor going. He also struck a great balance between making sure to check in and see how we were doing and if everything was going as expected, and just going with his gut. It really was a wonderful experience, and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!! Thanks, Steve!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

We received so many compliments about the music Steve from Music Unlimited provided for our wedding! He did such a great job on the day of our wedding blending the different music genres that we wanted heard at our wedding and flawlessly provided beautiful music during transitions and during an unexpected pause while I fixed my hair after our first dance. He was very personable and easy-going. He quickly adapted to what we thought was going to be a rainy indoor ceremony to a surprisingly sunny and outdoor ceremony. He quickly understood how we wanted the progression of our ceremony to reception and dances to flow, and most importantly, he knew how to keep guests smiling on the dancefloor right up until the last song. So many more of our guests than I anticipated stayed until tear-down, and I honestly think it was because of how much they were enjoying the ambiance that was set by Steve. Thank you Steve!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Charles · Married on 11/11/2017

Steve was wonderful to work with. He did a great job actually as the MC as well as the DJ. Everyone had a great time from the kids to the grandparents. He will be my only choice if we have another event.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Steve was the DJ at our wedding in September and we could not have been happier! He provided the music for our ceremony as well as for our reception. We also had the photo booth setup. There were tons of props and it was an absolute hit! I love looking at the book that they made for us with everyones crazy fun photos and sweet messages! The music was great and everyone was on the dance floor all night. Steve was great to work with and was very detail oriented. I highly recommend him for any event!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Vicki · Married on 09/03/2017

Steve was amazing! He played a wide variety of music that kept our guests on the dance floor all night. He was very good at reading the crowd and fielding requests. We received many compliments on the great music we had at our reception! We also had the photo booth which was a big hit with everyone. Steve brought a lot of different props and his attendant was wonderful and helping people in and out of the booth and putting together our photo guest book! Steve was very easy to work with and I would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 09/07/2017

martin · Married on 06/24/2017

The DJ's were wonderful and professional. They dressed nicely and conducted our wedding perfectly. Everyone had a great time dancing and the DJ's both told me they had fun also. I can't thank music unlimited enough for their service. It was perfect in all aspects from the sound and lighting effects to the wonderful personalities of our hosts DJ's. You can't go wrong hiring this company.

Sent on 07/07/2017
  • Pline

Kambria · Married on 06/24/2017

We had Music Unlimited for our wedding reception this past June and they were amazing. They played music that had the dance floor packed all night. They are very easy to work with and they are very up to date with everything, assisting with the videographer. I would highly recommend Music Unlimited for any wedding or other events.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Shelby · Married on 06/10/2017

Steve did a amazing job setting everything up prior to my wedding , we had a last minute Delma I won't go into detail with that but had to find a different dj and Steve was willing to met with us asap. Steve is very nice and so helpful goes over everything with you step by step and willing to answer any questions we had. We had an amazing wedding I will never forget our special day and thanks to Steve and josh for helping us make it even bette with amanzing music ! I Highly recommending him!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Kyle · Married on 06/10/2017

We hired Music Unlimited for our wedding reception and they were the best. Steve was very responsive to emails and phone calls. He did a great job with getting us paperwork on time and discussing the details of what we expected for the reception. We also had to adjust the time for our contract and they were more than accommodating and east to work with. Our DJ at the reception was super professional and did an amazing job with the music. We were complimented throughout the entire reception by many guests on the music selection as well as the professionalism displayed by the DJ. We can't thank their service enough and how amazing they were. If you are still looking for music for your reception or any other event; please give Music Unlimited a call immediately and book them.

Sent on 11/19/2017