Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths Reviews

125 | Grand Ledge, MI

125 Reviews for Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths

• Ashley

Ashley Wilson · Married on 08/29/2020

A day we will always remember

Steve was amazing and we are so happy we went with him to DJ our wedding. He spent a lot of his time before and during the wedding to make sure, not only the music, but the flow of the evening accommodated my needs. The sounds and tones of his music fit perfect with how the night continued to flow. Most of all, I loved how he played music that made the older crowd, who sat in the barn due to COVID, feel comfortable and they really enjoyed themselves. We all had a great time. My husband and I would highly recommend Steve to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Erin

Erin Barger · Married on 06/20/2020

Steve was great!

My husband and I got married on June 27, 2020 and Steve from Music Unlimited was our DJ. He did a great job! He was very communicative and was in contact with me frequently before our reception to make sure he had all the details and knew what we wanted. Everything went smoothly and we had fun!

Sent on 07/12/2020

Jordan Mcdowell · Married on 06/05/2020

Wedding DJ

Very attentive to details ( I feel like we had a lot of intricate details at our reception (from a unity candle ceremony, to a choreographed dance))! Very proficient in having a mix of many different styles of music (our dinner music consisted of everything from jazz to country) while keeping the mood/tone that we wanted. As a "music oriented" family there were a lot of compliments for how he was able to accomplish this. Very well done and would 110% hire him again.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Alena

Alena Gabel · Married on 03/10/2020

Best experience ever!

From the very beginning, Steve was 100% on top of my wedding. He even called my venue to make sure he knew exactly what he needed. I needed two separate set-ups (one for ceremony and one for the reception) and he worked with me to figure out exactly what we needed. He stayed in touch throughout this crazy year with COVID which was great. He called me many times the week prior to the wedding to confirm we had everything right and exactly how I wanted it. He even played our first dance song for me to make sure he had the right edition. Josh was our DJ day-of and he was fantastic. He followed the flow I had established and also worked with us when we got a bit ahead of schedule. I can't say enough about this company, money very well spent!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Danielle Schafer · Married on 02/15/2020

Perfect! Love them

Liz was our DJ for the night and she did an AMAZING job. We got so many compliments on how well everything worked and was done. She was more than helpful and accommodating.
    We appreciate her and all that she did for us this past Saturday, she really helped keep the night on track and was honestly so amazing.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Kevin

Kevin Giaier · Married on 12/10/2019

Great wedding DJ with lots of experience

Steve from Music Unlimited was an excellent choice for our wedding day. He was extremely professional, played great music and really got the party going. I appreciated the time Steve took to understand our wants for the day and his advice and guidance on how typical events run and issues he has run into in the past. he was always a phone call away and is a great find if you are looking for a large event DJ.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Nicole Shivley · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent Vendor

Steve could not have don’t anything else to make the day more perfect. Everything went so smoothly, he was so easy to work with, and everyone had a great time. He was so helpful and EXTREMELY responsive. I recommend him a thousand times over. Not just the DJ service but the photo booth too. Our guests loved it all.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/21/2019

Over the top professionalism!

First off let me start with Steve, the owner of the business. Steve handled the entire planning portion of the DJ services, as I had more than one setup at a complex outdoor venue. Steve talked me through ideas, suggestions from experience and during our 1hr+ phone call he mapped out every moment of my ceremony and reception music down to the fine details. I felt scattered about my wedding planning until I spoke with him. His thorough professional dj planning comes from years of experience and made me feel completely at ease about every detail. Now Josh was our actual DJ for the day and he out did himself! He was over the top with professionalism with all my guests and put up with changes from a ceremony in the woods to a reception tent where there was a half hour of rain and had to hold up the outer edge of the tent to keep his equipment dry! My groom and I felt so bad for him however as soon as the skies cleared, Josh powered through my entire request list and had the dance floor full the rest of the night! I can't express how much I appreciate you both Steve and Josh. You did a phenomenal job. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Michelle Mccracken · Married on 09/14/2019

Everything we asked for & more!

Steve with Music Unlimited was a dream to work with. He was so kind and helpful from the moment we began planning for our wedding day. He was quick with responses to emails / phone calls and was thorough asking for pronunciations of our bridal party! He truly cared about what music we were interested in and making sure that our wedding was full of dancing and fun! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you, Steve!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2019

Wedding celebration

Steve was great. All our guests loved him. We got so many compliments throughout the night. Would highly recommend. We picked the songs we needed to have like first dance and parent dances and other little things but all the rest we left to him and we were more than pleased. Everyone was happy. Would hire again!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Z

Zachary Tate · Married on 08/24/2019

Phenomenal!

We hired Steve and his assistant for their DJ and photo booth services for our wedding. From the start, working with Steve was easy. He was always quick to respond and patient to answer even the smallest questions. He provided all the necessary equipment and lights for the event. We answered a few questions on what kind of music we would like to be played at different parts of the night, but other than that, we let him do his own thing to get people out on the dance floor and it worked very well.

They were able to quickly get almost everyone in attendance out on the dance floor and keep them there. We got compliments from many people saying how great of a job they were doing and how much fun they were having.

The photo booth was also a great decision, they had a wide variety of props that made each picture feel creative and unique. At the end of the night we got a book full of all the pictures that people took.

I can guarantee that if you pick Music Unlimited for your event, you and everyone there will not be able to stop talking about how much fun you had or how sore you felt the next day.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Jill Benson · Married on 08/17/2019

30th Anniversary Vow Renewal

Steve and Music Unlimited provided the music for our Vow Renewal for our 30th anniversary. Steve made the planning very easy. He was in touch several times to review the music, the timing of the reception, special requests and all details. Liz was our D.J. She was fantastic. She stayed in constant contact with me during the reception to keep us on track. She read the crowd very well and played songs to fit. She was also very fun. Music unlimited really had our crowd dancing. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Caleb

Caleb Peterson · Married on 08/03/2019

Professional and fun!

I had a wonderful time working with Steve. He was very thorough with preparation for my wedding; it made it seem very special! Even though our reception was short, it did a great time keeping our guests on the dance floor. There were a couple of extra long pauses, but it only made sense given all of the surprises we threw at him! Ha! If you're reading this and you haven't chosen a DJ, book Steve now!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Korin Maciulski · Married on 07/13/2019

Dedicated and Flexible DJ

Steve was a pleasure to work with. He was very well-organized and dedicated to making sure the details were all in place before our ceremony. He helped guide us in choosing the best songs for our celebration and helped keep everything running smoothly throughout the evening.
    We were very happy with his services (both DJ and photo booth) and highly recommend him for your celebrations.
    Thanks, Steve! (Unlimited DJ & PhotoBooth)
    Warmly,
    Korin & Álvaro

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • R Cole

R Cole Bouck · Married on 06/01/2019

Terrific Experience All Around

As a same-gender couple, securing vendors to work with and to be able to count on can be stressful and disappointing. From the beginnning, Steve was affirming and plain just great to work with - beginning to end.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Lyndia Klasko · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!!

We had a fabulous experience with them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for DJ services!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Marjorie

Marjorie Grill · Married on 05/04/2019

They went above and beyond

Music Unlimited DJs & Photobooths were fantastic! Steve called and we spoke for about an hour to plan out every detail for us. He was incredibly detail oriented and really went above and beyond for any last minute changes we had. I had unfortunately broken my foot 2 days before and just wasn't comfortable with doing a first dance with everyone watching me. When my husband explained this to him (literally 20 minutes before) he jumped into action and suggested we do an anniversary dance as our first dance which I was so much more content doing. He cared so much about how our night went and was so organized about everything. I was so grateful for his teams services; please reach out to them for your DJ and Photo booth needs with no hesitations.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2018

Great DJ Service!

We had Steve at our wedding. The process to update your song choices is easy and the selection is huge. He called a few weeks in advance to go over the style, order of events etc and that really put me at ease. He did his thing at the wedding as everything went super smooth... even after he had to move inside for ceremony last minute!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision we made!!!!

Steve was amazing. Extremely professional and always very quick to respond to our texts, emails, and calls. We felt so comfortable. Thank God we had Steve because our wedding would not have been so smooth without him. I mean that because we were very disappointed with our venue who were supposed to have an on-site coordinator to handle all the small issues/timelines. They were no where to be seen, but luckily Steve handled everything for us and set us at ease. The music was fantastic and our night flowed perfectly because of him. Steve handled our ceremony music as well as reception- helped us decide on song choices that were perfect for us. We received many compliments!!! If we ever need DJ services again, we would love to give him a call- easy decision.

Also, we chose to add a photo booth. It was a huge hit at our wedding! We even received a surprise photo book that we were not expecting at the end of the night with all of our guest's photo strips :)

Sent on 10/20/2018

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Best DJ you’ll ever have. I received so many compliments on him the night of! He had great music for all age groups and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Steve, you’re the best!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Scott · Married on 09/08/2018

Steve is one of the best in the businesses. We attended a wedding five years ago Steve hosted. I always kept him in mind and was able to locate him quickly when I began the search. Steve was quick to respond and we were fortunate that he was available for our wedding date. He does however work with a group where you could still receive the same service from his company, it may just be a different host. Music Unlimited equipment is top notch. I was very satisfied with appearance and sound quality. We also used him for our ceremony. The preparation for your big day is daunting. Create a playlist and start putting songs on it throughout the year leading up. Music Unlimited can take that and generate a day of playlist or they can completely take it off your plate and do what they do best, host your party. People were dancing all night and there was never a dull moment. That's what I wanted and we received it.

The most important part of the package in my opinion was the organization I received from Steve. I received a couple of calls prior to the wedding to review day of schedule. We went through name pronunciation and all the major details giving me the confidence that things would be perfect. Steve exceeded our expectations and our day wouldn't have been the same without Music Unlimited. Thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kevin · Married on 08/11/2018

None at the time. Everything was great! The music was a huge hit and everybody was on the dance floor.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Jasmine Joubran · Married on 08/10/2018

Wonderful DJ Service!

We couldn't be happier with the DJ service provided by Music Unlimited at our wedding reception! Steve was very communicative and flexible throughout the planning process and at the reception itself and created a great playlist based on the music we enjoy. A few weeks before the wedding, Steve sent us a comprehensive list of potential bands/artists to play and we were blown away by both the quality and quantity of these options. Additionally, Steve honored any and all requests made at the wedding and even threw in a couple surprises for us throughout the night!

The photo booth was a hit as well. Our guests really seemed to enjoy having this option and dressing up in silly hats, glasses, and other silly props. It was also a lot of fun getting to see everyone's pictures in our own photo album the next day!

Overall, we can't recommend Music Unlimited enough for any of your DJ needs!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Kali · Married on 07/21/2018

Music unlimited did an amazing job for our wedding. Everyone was dancing all night and really enjoyed themselves. My husband and I were extremely impressed with their services and would highly recommend them for your special day.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2018

Music Unlimited was amazing and I would highly recommend them to others for their weddings!

Sent on 06/22/2018