Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths Reviews

107 Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths Reviews
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2018

Great DJ Service!

We had Steve at our wedding. The process to update your song choices is easy and the selection is huge. He called a few weeks in advance to go over the style, order of events etc and that really put me at ease. He did his thing at the wedding as everything went super smooth... even after he had to move inside for ceremony last minute!

• Kellie

Kellie · Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision we made!!!!

Steve was amazing. Extremely professional and always very quick to respond to our texts, emails, and calls. We felt so comfortable. Thank God we had Steve because our wedding would not have been so smooth without him. I mean that because we were very disappointed with our venue who were supposed to have an on-site coordinator to handle all the small issues/timelines. They were no where to be seen, but luckily Steve handled everything for us and set us at ease. The music was fantastic and our night flowed perfectly because of him. Steve handled our ceremony music as well as reception- helped us decide on song choices that were perfect for us. We received many compliments!!! If we ever need DJ services again, we would love to give him a call- easy decision.

Also, we chose to add a photo booth. It was a huge hit at our wedding! We even received a surprise photo book that we were not expecting at the end of the night with all of our guest's photo strips :)

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Best DJ you’ll ever have. I received so many compliments on him the night of! He had great music for all age groups and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Steve, you’re the best!

Scott · Married on 09/08/2018

Steve is one of the best in the businesses. We attended a wedding five years ago Steve hosted. I always kept him in mind and was able to locate him quickly when I began the search. Steve was quick to respond and we were fortunate that he was available for our wedding date. He does however work with a group where you could still receive the same service from his company, it may just be a different host. Music Unlimited equipment is top notch. I was very satisfied with appearance and sound quality. We also used him for our ceremony. The preparation for your big day is daunting. Create a playlist and start putting songs on it throughout the year leading up. Music Unlimited can take that and generate a day of playlist or they can completely take it off your plate and do what they do best, host your party. People were dancing all night and there was never a dull moment. That's what I wanted and we received it.

The most important part of the package in my opinion was the organization I received from Steve. I received a couple of calls prior to the wedding to review day of schedule. We went through name pronunciation and all the major details giving me the confidence that things would be perfect. Steve exceeded our expectations and our day wouldn't have been the same without Music Unlimited. Thank you!

Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 1
    Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 2
    Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 3

Kevin · Married on 08/11/2018

None at the time. Everything was great! The music was a huge hit and everybody was on the dance floor.

Kali · Married on 07/21/2018

Music unlimited did an amazing job for our wedding. Everyone was dancing all night and really enjoyed themselves. My husband and I were extremely impressed with their services and would highly recommend them for your special day.

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2018

Music Unlimited was amazing and I would highly recommend them to others for their weddings!

Ben · Married on 06/16/2018

By far, this was one of the best investments for our wedding. Steve was more than accommodating throughout the entire booking, setting up, and execution of the event. My now wife and I had moved down to Louisiana prior to our wedding, and needed to be able to coordinate all aspects from afar, which was daunting for us. Steve was able to not only be extremely responsive, and understanding, but ensured our event went through its entirety without a hitch...for example: One week prior to the wedding, I inquired about having speaker systems set up outside for the ceremony as well as inside, and without hesitation, Steve made it happen. He was at the wedding site exactly when needed, hooked everything up without any issues, and ran the program with great execution. Throughout the reception, our guests were having a blast the entire time from the cocktail hour all the way through the last song. Steve not only made my wife and I's night, but also helped us keep a schedule throughout the reception as well...I would have given a 10 for all categories. Thank you again for everything Steve, it was amazing, and all the best to you.

Catherine · Married on 05/19/2018

We can’t say enough about Steve from Music Unlimited. He answered every question we had and, particularly in the weeks before the wedding, was super attentive and made sure we had everything set before the big day. On the actual day of the wedding, he blew everyone away with his excellent mix of music that kept the dance floor going. He also struck a great balance between making sure to check in and see how we were doing and if everything was going as expected, and just going with his gut. It really was a wonderful experience, and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!! Thanks, Steve!

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

We received so many compliments about the music Steve from Music Unlimited provided for our wedding! He did such a great job on the day of our wedding blending the different music genres that we wanted heard at our wedding and flawlessly provided beautiful music during transitions and during an unexpected pause while I fixed my hair after our first dance. He was very personable and easy-going. He quickly adapted to what we thought was going to be a rainy indoor ceremony to a surprisingly sunny and outdoor ceremony. He quickly understood how we wanted the progression of our ceremony to reception and dances to flow, and most importantly, he knew how to keep guests smiling on the dancefloor right up until the last song. So many more of our guests than I anticipated stayed until tear-down, and I honestly think it was because of how much they were enjoying the ambiance that was set by Steve. Thank you Steve!

Charles · Married on 11/11/2017

Steve was wonderful to work with. He did a great job actually as the MC as well as the DJ. Everyone had a great time from the kids to the grandparents. He will be my only choice if we have another event.

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Steve was the DJ at our wedding in September and we could not have been happier! He provided the music for our ceremony as well as for our reception. We also had the photo booth setup. There were tons of props and it was an absolute hit! I love looking at the book that they made for us with everyones crazy fun photos and sweet messages! The music was great and everyone was on the dance floor all night. Steve was great to work with and was very detail oriented. I highly recommend him for any event!!

Vicki · Married on 09/03/2017

Steve was amazing! He played a wide variety of music that kept our guests on the dance floor all night. He was very good at reading the crowd and fielding requests. We received many compliments on the great music we had at our reception! We also had the photo booth which was a big hit with everyone. Steve brought a lot of different props and his attendant was wonderful and helping people in and out of the booth and putting together our photo guest book! Steve was very easy to work with and I would recommend him for any event!

martin · Married on 06/24/2017

The DJ's were wonderful and professional. They dressed nicely and conducted our wedding perfectly. Everyone had a great time dancing and the DJ's both told me they had fun also. I can't thank music unlimited enough for their service. It was perfect in all aspects from the sound and lighting effects to the wonderful personalities of our hosts DJ's. You can't go wrong hiring this company.

• Pline

Kambria · Married on 06/24/2017

We had Music Unlimited for our wedding reception this past June and they were amazing. They played music that had the dance floor packed all night. They are very easy to work with and they are very up to date with everything, assisting with the videographer. I would highly recommend Music Unlimited for any wedding or other events.

Shelby · Married on 06/10/2017

Steve did a amazing job setting everything up prior to my wedding , we had a last minute Delma I won't go into detail with that but had to find a different dj and Steve was willing to met with us asap. Steve is very nice and so helpful goes over everything with you step by step and willing to answer any questions we had. We had an amazing wedding I will never forget our special day and thanks to Steve and josh for helping us make it even bette with amanzing music ! I Highly recommending him!

Kyle · Married on 06/10/2017

We hired Music Unlimited for our wedding reception and they were the best. Steve was very responsive to emails and phone calls. He did a great job with getting us paperwork on time and discussing the details of what we expected for the reception. We also had to adjust the time for our contract and they were more than accommodating and east to work with. Our DJ at the reception was super professional and did an amazing job with the music. We were complimented throughout the entire reception by many guests on the music selection as well as the professionalism displayed by the DJ. We can't thank their service enough and how amazing they were. If you are still looking for music for your reception or any other event; please give Music Unlimited a call immediately and book them.

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2017

Steve from Music Unlimited is the best! He made our entire wedding reception go so smoothly and according to plan. He is extremely responsive to any and all questions you have and is so prompt. He was the easiest vendor to communicate with and was such a joy to work with. I will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for DJ services. Thank you so much, Steve!!

Emmaleigh · Married on 04/07/2017

Steve was fantastic to work with. Living out of state and planning my wedding was stressful but working with Steve was not. He really understood the vibe that I wanted at the wedding and knew what my husband and I liked. I was so sad when our reception ended, Steve had people up and dancing and made it a great night. I highly recommend Music Unlimited!

abby · Married on 11/12/2016

I would recommend Music Unlimited Dj's and photo booths to anyone looking for a great experience. Steve was amazing , he was extremely knowledgeable about the variety of music my mom was looking for during the reception, he kept everything on schedule and on time , he made sure that people were dancing and having a blast, my mom even requested some favorite songs that she really wanted to hear outside of the themed dance songs and Steve made sure that he played all of their favorites throughout the night! We could not have asked for a better DJ he took a huge weight off of our shoulders and made the experience so much easier and less stressful which was GREAT!! he is professional and experienced and would highly recommend to anyone with a future wedding or upcoming event! Thank you Steve, for going above and beyond our expectations!

G · Married on 10/15/2016

We selected Music Unlimited for our wedding's DJ services in October 2016 (ceremony and reception) after a lot of research and upon recommendations from friends. They ended up being great to work with and we are so thankful to have chosen them. Steve was responsive throughout the process, from beginning to end (unlike other vendors I had heard about). Closer to the wedding date, we went through and discussed mic/audio needs, day-of timelines, etc, and he did flawlessly coordinated everything for the event (even discreetly hiding his knowledge of the surprise groom/wedding party performance planned for the bride). Betsy was our DJ for the evening and she was attentive to detail, adept at keeping the evening flowing, and made sure the dance floor was happening all night long. Our guests enjoyed themselves all evening and noted how great the music was. Lastly, Music Unlimited was reasonably priced and ultimately well worth the money. I would highly recommend them!

Chris · Married on 10/08/2016

Steve and his team are responsive, professional and experienced. Provide them with clear input on what you would like and they will deliver. Three weeks later and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had. My daughter and son-in-law are ecstatic. Four hours and the dance floor was full the entire time! We highly recommend!!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/01/2016

OMGosh, where to start? Steve and his staff at Music Unlimited were awesome. They did our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing, along with the photo booth, and everything was perfect! Steve made sure he had a good understanding of everything we wanted and he made sure that he pronounced everyone's name correctly for introductions. We had a little bit of a delay on dinner and Steve kept the music going and was able to push back the toasts and dinner music flawlessly. They played the best music and really listened to what we did and didn't want to hear. We honestly could not have asked for a more friendly vendor to work with and anyone who wants the best DJ around should book Music Unlimited! Huge thank you :] We wish we could do it all over again!!

Ryan · Married on 09/10/2016

Steve and Music Unlimited were simply terrific! I live in Chicago. My wife and I got married in Southwest Michigan. The ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner service, and reception were all held in the same venue (of which Steve had never worked or been to). From my first inquiry on their website Steve was professional, responsive, skilled, and a pleasure to work with.

Leading up to the wedding, Steve and I finalized everything over the phone. Based on our initial conversation and e mails from months earlier, Steve already had a large list of songs ideas and questions. Very detail oriented. We went over a specific itinerary (He had to be set up before our 4:30pm ceremony start time, but then not actually start playing music until dinner service - after the ceremony cocktail hour and speeches/toasts). A specific mix of genres. Specific mix of "must play songs." Specific feel and list of songs to be played during dinner service. Specifically, we wanted everyone to be enjoying themselves and dancing the entire night.

I could go on and on to sing the praises of Steve and Music Unlimited. As the groom being individually tasked with the duty of booking a DJ, I felt the pressure to make sure this end of our wedding went perfectly. Even with all of these great reviews, my expectations were somehow far exceeded! Dinner music was personal, on point, and covered all the sentimental songs we wanted. The reception covered all the different genres and songs I wanted (and then some!). Steve checked in with me multiple times to make sure I was good with what was being played and if I had any issues. He took great requests and made sure everyone was having the time of their lives. So much dancing. So much fun. So special.

Steve and Music Unlimited hit a grand slam at our wedding. The highest and strongest of recommendations and thanks!