Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths Reviews

Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 4
Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 5

Jordan Mcdowell · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Wedding DJ

Very attentive to details ( I feel like we had a lot of intricate details at our reception (from a unity candle ceremony, to a choreographed dance))! Very proficient in having a mix of many different styles of music (our dinner music consisted of everything from jazz to country) while keeping the mood/tone that we wanted. As a "music oriented" family there were a lot of compliments for how he was able to accomplish this. Very well done and would 110% hire him again.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Nicole Shivley · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent Vendor

Steve could not have don’t anything else to make the day more perfect. Everything went so smoothly, he was so easy to work with, and everyone had a great time. He was so helpful and EXTREMELY responsive. I recommend him a thousand times over. Not just the DJ service but the photo booth too. Our guests loved it all.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/21/2019

Over the top professionalism!

First off let me start with Steve, the owner of the business. Steve handled the entire planning portion of the DJ services, as I had more than one setup at a complex outdoor venue. Steve talked me through ideas, suggestions from experience and during our 1hr+ phone call he mapped out every moment of my ceremony and reception music down to the fine details. I felt scattered about my wedding planning until I spoke with him. His thorough professional dj planning comes from years of experience and made me feel completely at ease about every detail. Now Josh was our actual DJ for the day and he out did himself! He was over the top with professionalism with all my guests and put up with changes from a ceremony in the woods to a reception tent where there was a half hour of rain and had to hold up the outer edge of the tent to keep his equipment dry! My groom and I felt so bad for him however as soon as the skies cleared, Josh powered through my entire request list and had the dance floor full the rest of the night! I can't express how much I appreciate you both Steve and Josh. You did a phenomenal job. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Michelle Mccracken · Married on 09/14/2019

Everything we asked for & more!

Steve with Music Unlimited was a dream to work with. He was so kind and helpful from the moment we began planning for our wedding day. He was quick with responses to emails / phone calls and was thorough asking for pronunciations of our bridal party! He truly cared about what music we were interested in and making sure that our wedding was full of dancing and fun! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you, Steve!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2019

Wedding celebration

Steve was great. All our guests loved him. We got so many compliments throughout the night. Would highly recommend. We picked the songs we needed to have like first dance and parent dances and other little things but all the rest we left to him and we were more than pleased. Everyone was happy. Would hire again!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Z

Zachary Tate · Married on 08/24/2019

Phenomenal!

We hired Steve and his assistant for their DJ and photo booth services for our wedding. From the start, working with Steve was easy. He was always quick to respond and patient to answer even the smallest questions. He provided all the necessary equipment and lights for the event. We answered a few questions on what kind of music we would like to be played at different parts of the night, but other than that, we let him do his own thing to get people out on the dance floor and it worked very well.

They were able to quickly get almost everyone in attendance out on the dance floor and keep them there. We got compliments from many people saying how great of a job they were doing and how much fun they were having.

The photo booth was also a great decision, they had a wide variety of props that made each picture feel creative and unique. At the end of the night we got a book full of all the pictures that people took.

I can guarantee that if you pick Music Unlimited for your event, you and everyone there will not be able to stop talking about how much fun you had or how sore you felt the next day.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Jill Benson · Married on 08/17/2019

30th Anniversary Vow Renewal

Steve and Music Unlimited provided the music for our Vow Renewal for our 30th anniversary. Steve made the planning very easy. He was in touch several times to review the music, the timing of the reception, special requests and all details. Liz was our D.J. She was fantastic. She stayed in constant contact with me during the reception to keep us on track. She read the crowd very well and played songs to fit. She was also very fun. Music unlimited really had our crowd dancing. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Caleb

Caleb Peterson · Married on 08/03/2019

Professional and fun!

I had a wonderful time working with Steve. He was very thorough with preparation for my wedding; it made it seem very special! Even though our reception was short, it did a great time keeping our guests on the dance floor. There were a couple of extra long pauses, but it only made sense given all of the surprises we threw at him! Ha! If you're reading this and you haven't chosen a DJ, book Steve now!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Korin Maciulski · Married on 07/13/2019

Dedicated and Flexible DJ

Steve was a pleasure to work with. He was very well-organized and dedicated to making sure the details were all in place before our ceremony. He helped guide us in choosing the best songs for our celebration and helped keep everything running smoothly throughout the evening.
    We were very happy with his services (both DJ and photo booth) and highly recommend him for your celebrations.
    Thanks, Steve! (Unlimited DJ & PhotoBooth)
    Warmly,
    Korin & Álvaro

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • R Cole

R Cole Bouck · Married on 06/01/2019

Terrific Experience All Around

As a same-gender couple, securing vendors to work with and to be able to count on can be stressful and disappointing. From the beginnning, Steve was affirming and plain just great to work with - beginning to end.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Lyndia Klasko · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!!

We had a fabulous experience with them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for DJ services!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Marjorie

Marjorie Grill · Married on 05/04/2019

They went above and beyond

Music Unlimited DJs & Photobooths were fantastic! Steve called and we spoke for about an hour to plan out every detail for us. He was incredibly detail oriented and really went above and beyond for any last minute changes we had. I had unfortunately broken my foot 2 days before and just wasn't comfortable with doing a first dance with everyone watching me. When my husband explained this to him (literally 20 minutes before) he jumped into action and suggested we do an anniversary dance as our first dance which I was so much more content doing. He cared so much about how our night went and was so organized about everything. I was so grateful for his teams services; please reach out to them for your DJ and Photo booth needs with no hesitations.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2018

Great DJ Service!

We had Steve at our wedding. The process to update your song choices is easy and the selection is huge. He called a few weeks in advance to go over the style, order of events etc and that really put me at ease. He did his thing at the wedding as everything went super smooth... even after he had to move inside for ceremony last minute!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision we made!!!!

Steve was amazing. Extremely professional and always very quick to respond to our texts, emails, and calls. We felt so comfortable. Thank God we had Steve because our wedding would not have been so smooth without him. I mean that because we were very disappointed with our venue who were supposed to have an on-site coordinator to handle all the small issues/timelines. They were no where to be seen, but luckily Steve handled everything for us and set us at ease. The music was fantastic and our night flowed perfectly because of him. Steve handled our ceremony music as well as reception- helped us decide on song choices that were perfect for us. We received many compliments!!! If we ever need DJ services again, we would love to give him a call- easy decision.

Also, we chose to add a photo booth. It was a huge hit at our wedding! We even received a surprise photo book that we were not expecting at the end of the night with all of our guest's photo strips :)

Sent on 10/20/2018

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Best DJ you’ll ever have. I received so many compliments on him the night of! He had great music for all age groups and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Steve, you’re the best!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Scott · Married on 09/08/2018

Steve is one of the best in the businesses. We attended a wedding five years ago Steve hosted. I always kept him in mind and was able to locate him quickly when I began the search. Steve was quick to respond and we were fortunate that he was available for our wedding date. He does however work with a group where you could still receive the same service from his company, it may just be a different host. Music Unlimited equipment is top notch. I was very satisfied with appearance and sound quality. We also used him for our ceremony. The preparation for your big day is daunting. Create a playlist and start putting songs on it throughout the year leading up. Music Unlimited can take that and generate a day of playlist or they can completely take it off your plate and do what they do best, host your party. People were dancing all night and there was never a dull moment. That's what I wanted and we received it.

The most important part of the package in my opinion was the organization I received from Steve. I received a couple of calls prior to the wedding to review day of schedule. We went through name pronunciation and all the major details giving me the confidence that things would be perfect. Steve exceeded our expectations and our day wouldn't have been the same without Music Unlimited. Thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 6
    Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 7
    Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 8

Kevin · Married on 08/11/2018

None at the time. Everything was great! The music was a huge hit and everybody was on the dance floor.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Jasmine Joubran · Married on 08/10/2018

Wonderful DJ Service!

We couldn't be happier with the DJ service provided by Music Unlimited at our wedding reception! Steve was very communicative and flexible throughout the planning process and at the reception itself and created a great playlist based on the music we enjoy. A few weeks before the wedding, Steve sent us a comprehensive list of potential bands/artists to play and we were blown away by both the quality and quantity of these options. Additionally, Steve honored any and all requests made at the wedding and even threw in a couple surprises for us throughout the night!

The photo booth was a hit as well. Our guests really seemed to enjoy having this option and dressing up in silly hats, glasses, and other silly props. It was also a lot of fun getting to see everyone's pictures in our own photo album the next day!

Overall, we can't recommend Music Unlimited enough for any of your DJ needs!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 9
    Music Unlimited DJs & Photo Booths 10

Kali · Married on 07/21/2018

Music unlimited did an amazing job for our wedding. Everyone was dancing all night and really enjoyed themselves. My husband and I were extremely impressed with their services and would highly recommend them for your special day.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2018

Music Unlimited was amazing and I would highly recommend them to others for their weddings!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Ben · Married on 06/16/2018

By far, this was one of the best investments for our wedding. Steve was more than accommodating throughout the entire booking, setting up, and execution of the event. My now wife and I had moved down to Louisiana prior to our wedding, and needed to be able to coordinate all aspects from afar, which was daunting for us. Steve was able to not only be extremely responsive, and understanding, but ensured our event went through its entirety without a hitch...for example: One week prior to the wedding, I inquired about having speaker systems set up outside for the ceremony as well as inside, and without hesitation, Steve made it happen. He was at the wedding site exactly when needed, hooked everything up without any issues, and ran the program with great execution. Throughout the reception, our guests were having a blast the entire time from the cocktail hour all the way through the last song. Steve not only made my wife and I's night, but also helped us keep a schedule throughout the reception as well...I would have given a 10 for all categories. Thank you again for everything Steve, it was amazing, and all the best to you.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/19/2018

We can’t say enough about Steve from Music Unlimited. He answered every question we had and, particularly in the weeks before the wedding, was super attentive and made sure we had everything set before the big day. On the actual day of the wedding, he blew everyone away with his excellent mix of music that kept the dance floor going. He also struck a great balance between making sure to check in and see how we were doing and if everything was going as expected, and just going with his gut. It really was a wonderful experience, and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!! Thanks, Steve!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

We received so many compliments about the music Steve from Music Unlimited provided for our wedding! He did such a great job on the day of our wedding blending the different music genres that we wanted heard at our wedding and flawlessly provided beautiful music during transitions and during an unexpected pause while I fixed my hair after our first dance. He was very personable and easy-going. He quickly adapted to what we thought was going to be a rainy indoor ceremony to a surprisingly sunny and outdoor ceremony. He quickly understood how we wanted the progression of our ceremony to reception and dances to flow, and most importantly, he knew how to keep guests smiling on the dancefloor right up until the last song. So many more of our guests than I anticipated stayed until tear-down, and I honestly think it was because of how much they were enjoying the ambiance that was set by Steve. Thank you Steve!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Charles · Married on 11/11/2017

Steve was wonderful to work with. He did a great job actually as the MC as well as the DJ. Everyone had a great time from the kids to the grandparents. He will be my only choice if we have another event.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Steve was the DJ at our wedding in September and we could not have been happier! He provided the music for our ceremony as well as for our reception. We also had the photo booth setup. There were tons of props and it was an absolute hit! I love looking at the book that they made for us with everyones crazy fun photos and sweet messages! The music was great and everyone was on the dance floor all night. Steve was great to work with and was very detail oriented. I highly recommend him for any event!!

Sent on 10/10/2017