Music in Motion Presents Creative Events Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

1 User photo

Janelle A. Married on 06/18/2021

Stop looking for a dj service and book creative events now!

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND JUST BOOK CREATIVE EVENTS NOW!!! Melissa (owner) is the BEST around!

Pricing/Services: Having a great DJ was the one thing I cared about during the whole wedding planning process, so I did a LOT OF RESEARCH. Melissa's prices are the best that we found anywhere and we got everything we wanted, like a photo booth, uplighting, and DJ services, PLUS a free professional dance lesson from Melissa, for our whole event included in our upfront cost. We talked to other places where the cost to add uplighting was more money than what we paid for ALL of the services we received from Creative Events. My husband and I made some several last-minute changes to our song selections and we also wanted to incorporate ways to honor our loved ones who couldn't be there...Melissa was extremely helpful and patient through it all and we could not have done it without her! If you are having any hesitation about booking Melissa and Creative Events because their prices are so much cheaper than everyone else, you don't need to worry...As their website states, they are in this industry because it's their passion, not because they want to get rich quick by hiking their prices like nearly every vendor.

Day of Wedding: I CANNOT express how blown away I was by Melissa's work for our wedding this past weekend!! I can honestly say that Melissa saved our reception after our photographer and venue coordinator had some miscommunication with timing of cocktail hour and dinner...Melissa went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure the issue was fixed and that my husband and I didn't have to stress about a thing....we truly can't thank her enough!!! We had guests ranging from 2 years through 70 years old and Melissa played a mix that kept everyone happy and moving the whole night. There were people dancing who we've never been able to get on the dance floor before!

Of everyone we worked with throughout our entire wedding planning process, she was hands-down the most responsive, helpful, and organized vendor. Her passion for her work shines through, and she is both professional and personable... BOOK HER NOW!!!
  • Karla
    Karla B. Married on 10/19/2019

Creative Events is awesome!!

They did a pop up wedding for me and my now husband last month. They did a wonderful job. They were very friendly, professional, and helpful. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone who are getting married or having a party. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
    Tiffani Married on 06/23/2018
    Melissa and Michael are awesome! Melissa is so easy to deal with- our wedding party was a little crazy, Melissa kept my entire wedding party organized for our grand entrance. More importantly she kept people on the dance floor THE ENTIRE NIGHT! I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire them!
    Linda Married on 01/01/2018
    Melissa was completely tuned in to our needs and helped make our Event a complete success, We would definitely recommend her and will use her again in the future.$400
    Marie Married on 10/14/2017
    Melissa was the best , great package for our small wedding , wonderful music......
    Angela Married on 06/02/2017
    Great value and great service! I used music in motion for my DJ and photographer. They were very affordable and great to work with.
    Joann Married on 10/21/2016
    DJ Mikey was awesome. Had them entire crowd up and dancing.
  • Rating 5 out of 5

Wedding day

Mike and melissa did awesome job i would recommend them over and over again thank you for sharing and making our day special ♡☆

Music in Motion Presents Creative Events's reply:

Thank you so much! The wedding was perfect! Again, congrats and you are a beautiful couple both inside and out.
    Rob Married on 11/02/2017
    Music In Motion is wonderful to work with! We've used them for a number of functions and the residents had an awesome time! I would definitely recommend using Music In Motion for any and all of your entertainment needs as they are flexible and extremely easy to work with.