Music in Motion Reviews

127 Reviews for Music in Motion

1 User photo

Music in Motion 1

Gina · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Ross is awesome!! He always gets everyone up and dancing.

Sent on 01/29/2018
  • Goatflieg

Goatflieg · Married on 08/14/2019

Excellent Wedding DJ!

As a fellow musician with many common associates, Ross and I hit it off right away. He was the right man for the job, and did his job very well. My daughter provided the main portion of his playlist through his website, and I loved what he played on his own. The announcements/reception events went smoothly, and his relaxed and happy attitude made a great day even better. Thanks again, Ross... I will always recommend Music In Motion.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Robertson

Robertson Brothers · Married on 08/08/2019

Great to work with!

I have had the pleasure of using Music in Motion for several events. They have always been very responsive and flexible with all my requests and needs. I appreciate an event partner who is great at their job and requires no additional assistance from me and helps make my events run seamlessly.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Nicole Seman · Married on 06/05/2019

Best Dj around! Professional service and extremely fun!

We hired Music in Motion for an 8th grade graduation party. They were awesome, they got every kid on the dance floor! The interaction of the MC was great. Almost everything single kid told their parents how much fun they had and how awesome DJ was.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Brian

Brian Wheeler · Married on 05/30/2019

Ross and Dan

Ross and Dan with Music in Motion we’re absolutely fantastic and helped us celebrate a very important event. They went above and beyond to ensure our guests had a fantastic evening. Certainly would hire this company again!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Brittany Lawcock · Married on 05/26/2019

Easy to work with!

So easy to work with!
    Loved the website and how we could choose songs we loved to play.
    Great MC for our wedding.
    Our family has used music in motion for our DJ for 2 events and will continue to use it for our music needs!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

The Aspen | Grey Event Gallery · Married on 05/18/2019

The Grand Opening of the Aspen | Grey Event Gallery

Music in Motion, provided furniture rental and lighting for the grand opening of the
    Aspen | Grey Event Gallery. The staff were punctual and professional. They were an added touch to our space. We highly recommend Music in Motion for your upcoming wedding and event needs.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Music in Motion 2

Gwen Roediger-Beigler · Married on 05/11/2019

Music in Motion was great!

Our family greatly enjoyed our experience with Music in Motion. Ross and his team were very friendly and easy to work with during the process. They were able to get a high level of involvement on the dance floor at our event and our family and friends raved about their performance.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Adell Wymer · Married on 04/10/2019

Awesome sauce

Ross is the best in the business
    He has a passion for what he does and takes the time with his clients to understand everything about there event. He truly cares for what he does and it shows in his talents .
    I would recommend him over an over You will not be disappointed

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Jon

Jon Dickinson · Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely satisfied

One of the things we heard over and over about the wedding was how great the DJ was had kept folks coming to the dance floor. Everyone we've talked to had a great time, and it all went smoothly. Can't recommend Music in Motion enough.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Sheri · Married on 12/01/2018

Created the party we wanted - not waht everyone else had!

Music in Motion created amazing lighting, furniture, music and overall atmosphere for our party and it was AMAZING! Ross really listened to us as clients and created the custom look and feel we wanted. Lutalo was a great MC and he and the DJ kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Highly recommend Ross and Music in Motion!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Sheri · Married on 11/24/2018

Best DJ in Town!!!

I hired Music in Motion for my son's Bar Mitzvah. I knew I did not want to use the big entertainment monopoly for the party, as I wanted everything custom and personal. From our first conversation, I knew Ross and his team were exactly what I was looking for. They made our celebration so memorable! He and his team were outstanding, and kept the party going. Ross had tons of great ideas and it was just an absolute pleasure to work with and party with him!!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Laura Hutten · Married on 11/03/2018

A perfect night!

A million thank you’s would not be enough. You and your team made Lucas’ bar mitzvah a huge success. I will recommend you to anyone planning an upcoming event. I am your biggest fan. The kids had a ball. The adults had a ball! It was perfect!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Andrew

Andrew Nalian · Married on 10/13/2018

Ross the Boss is the man!

I used Music in Motion as a recommendation from a friend. I had Ross as my DJ and I was absolutely blown away from the first point of contact to the follow up after the wedding, including everything in between. Music in Motion has a computer software where you can load all your songs in, schedule a timeline, list songs for certain events, etc. It gives you step by step instructions to make sure there isn't anything you miss for the big day. The DJ then reviews this with you to make sure everything is all set.

Ross did the music for our ceremony as well as our reception. The ceremony was perfect as he set up mics for all parties, and the reception was an absolute party. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and he really read the crowd well to make sure the right music was playing at all times. If you're looking for a dj that can blend music seamlessly, scratch tracks, and make your guest stay on the dance floor, Ross is your guy. 5 out of 5 and highly recommend.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Courtney D · Married on 10/13/2018

Music In Motion made our night!

We used Music In Motion for our wedding a few weeks ago and have nothing but good things to say! Ross was our DJ and from the first meeting he was very personable and truly seemed excited about making our night everything we wanted it to be. In this first meeting, he showed us their online planning tool that you have access to, so you are able to select all of the songs you want throughout the night, not only for special dances, etc., but for open dance as well. It helped make planning our day so much easier!

When it came to the big day, in addition to rocking our reception, Ross was more than happy to provide the music and microphones needed for our ceremony as well. The ceremony was perfect and the reception was a blast!! There was a good variety of music to appeal to our guests of all ages and I honestly can't remember a point in the night where our dance floor wasn't packed. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding (or any other event!) I highly recommend Music In Motion!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2018

Ross is extremely professional and accommodating. He gets an idea of what you want and makes appropriate suggestions, but ultimately listens to what you are seeking. Ross sets up your very own account that you or others can make requests on.

Best of all, he gets an idea of who you and his audience are and plays appropriate music accordingly in addition to instantaneous requests. Ross is pleasing and engaging. We will use him for all future events!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Natalie · Married on 07/28/2018

Ross was the DJ for my graduation 2 weeks ago and he COMPLETELY ROCKED the party!!! All my guests at still talking about how this party was one of the greatest and how great Ross was! He engaged with my guests and I greatly appreciate him for that. He was also very reliable and trustworthy during the planning process. I was not worried about anything! Ross will be seeing us again and our guests for upcoming events!!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

amy · Married on 01/13/2018

Ross and his crew were amazing! We couldn't have been happier with them and the services they provided! The music was perfect and all of the kids and adults were on the dance floor the whole time! Many of the kids at our daughters Bat Mitzvah said it was one of the best nights of their lives.
    The night ran smoothly and we didn't have to stress about anything because Ross was so on top of it all! We highly reccommend them for any party. The dancers and M.C. rocked it!

Sent on 01/15/2018

amy · Married on 01/13/2018

Ross and his team were amazing. Very on top of every detail. They made our daughters Bat Mitzvah so special and fun! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ/MC!

Sent on 01/22/2018

shannon · Married on 12/02/2017

We were in a bind for a DJ for our Chanukah party and Ross was so accommodating and came through for us. Being a preschool aged program, Ross was very mindful of easing the children into the party environment. The dance floor busy all night with children AND adults. Ross was amazing on the mic and kept the party flowing. He was also very easy to work with and met all of our requests. We would be thrilled to have Music in Motion at a future event! Thank you for making our Chanukah party so fabulous this year!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Roya · Married on 11/19/2017

Ross is unbelievable! I had no idea what to expect upon booking, but he was most definitely the best part of the party. His MC, Gerald, was an unreal dancer. We were all hoping to dance with him and he got the party grooving! Ross played all the songs we requested, but what made him even more special, is that he somehow knew what other songs we would love. He must have known that based those on the songs we requested. He clearly put a lot of thought into it. Every song he played was amazing and made you want to dance! Ross also helped my husband with the slideshow and ensured that it went off without a hitch. He was instrumental in every way. Ross made our party....he was the best part of it and I would never use anyone else.

Sent on 11/26/2017

BRYAN · Married on 11/19/2017

Unbelievable they were incredible we had an amazing experience he was extremely professional and knew exactly what type of music both adults and the kids wanted

Sent on 12/11/2017

Stacey · Married on 11/18/2017

We were extremely happy with Ross! Everyone was complementing us on how entertaining the DJ was! He kept everything flowing and played a variety of music that appealed to all ages! Everyone told us how much fun they had at our wedding. We would definitely recommend music in motion to any one who needed DJ

Sent on 11/20/2017

Mica · Married on 09/16/2017

Ross did an amazing job! He made my wedding everything it could be. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Melody · Married on 03/04/2017

Ross at Music in motion is great, he's detailed and has great quality product! Would recommend 10/10!!

Sent on 03/13/2017