Music in Motion Reviews

118 | Farmington, MI

118 Reviews for Music in Motion

Gina · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Ross is awesome!! He always gets everyone up and dancing.

Sheri · Married on 12/01/2018

Created the party we wanted - not waht everyone else had!

Music in Motion created amazing lighting, furniture, music and overall atmosphere for our party and it was AMAZING! Ross really listened to us as clients and created the custom look and feel we wanted. Lutalo was a great MC and he and the DJ kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Highly recommend Ross and Music in Motion!

Sheri · Married on 11/24/2018

Best DJ in Town!!!

I hired Music in Motion for my son's Bar Mitzvah. I knew I did not want to use the big entertainment monopoly for the party, as I wanted everything custom and personal. From our first conversation, I knew Ross and his team were exactly what I was looking for. They made our celebration so memorable! He and his team were outstanding, and kept the party going. Ross had tons of great ideas and it was just an absolute pleasure to work with and party with him!!!

Laura Hutten · Married on 11/03/2018

A perfect night!

A million thank you’s would not be enough. You and your team made Lucas’ bar mitzvah a huge success. I will recommend you to anyone planning an upcoming event. I am your biggest fan. The kids had a ball. The adults had a ball! It was perfect!

• Andrew

Andrew Nalian · Married on 10/13/2018

Ross the Boss is the man!

I used Music in Motion as a recommendation from a friend. I had Ross as my DJ and I was absolutely blown away from the first point of contact to the follow up after the wedding, including everything in between. Music in Motion has a computer software where you can load all your songs in, schedule a timeline, list songs for certain events, etc. It gives you step by step instructions to make sure there isn't anything you miss for the big day. The DJ then reviews this with you to make sure everything is all set.

Ross did the music for our ceremony as well as our reception. The ceremony was perfect as he set up mics for all parties, and the reception was an absolute party. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and he really read the crowd well to make sure the right music was playing at all times. If you're looking for a dj that can blend music seamlessly, scratch tracks, and make your guest stay on the dance floor, Ross is your guy. 5 out of 5 and highly recommend.

Courtney D · Married on 10/13/2018

Music In Motion made our night!

We used Music In Motion for our wedding a few weeks ago and have nothing but good things to say! Ross was our DJ and from the first meeting he was very personable and truly seemed excited about making our night everything we wanted it to be. In this first meeting, he showed us their online planning tool that you have access to, so you are able to select all of the songs you want throughout the night, not only for special dances, etc., but for open dance as well. It helped make planning our day so much easier!

When it came to the big day, in addition to rocking our reception, Ross was more than happy to provide the music and microphones needed for our ceremony as well. The ceremony was perfect and the reception was a blast!! There was a good variety of music to appeal to our guests of all ages and I honestly can't remember a point in the night where our dance floor wasn't packed. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding (or any other event!) I highly recommend Music In Motion!

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2018

Ross is extremely professional and accommodating. He gets an idea of what you want and makes appropriate suggestions, but ultimately listens to what you are seeking. Ross sets up your very own account that you or others can make requests on.

Best of all, he gets an idea of who you and his audience are and plays appropriate music accordingly in addition to instantaneous requests. Ross is pleasing and engaging. We will use him for all future events!

Natalie · Married on 07/28/2018

Ross was the DJ for my graduation 2 weeks ago and he COMPLETELY ROCKED the party!!! All my guests at still talking about how this party was one of the greatest and how great Ross was! He engaged with my guests and I greatly appreciate him for that. He was also very reliable and trustworthy during the planning process. I was not worried about anything! Ross will be seeing us again and our guests for upcoming events!!!

amy · Married on 01/13/2018

Ross and his crew were amazing! We couldn't have been happier with them and the services they provided! The music was perfect and all of the kids and adults were on the dance floor the whole time! Many of the kids at our daughters Bat Mitzvah said it was one of the best nights of their lives.
    The night ran smoothly and we didn't have to stress about anything because Ross was so on top of it all! We highly reccommend them for any party. The dancers and M.C. rocked it!

amy · Married on 01/13/2018

Ross and his team were amazing. Very on top of every detail. They made our daughters Bat Mitzvah so special and fun! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ/MC!

shannon · Married on 12/02/2017

We were in a bind for a DJ for our Chanukah party and Ross was so accommodating and came through for us. Being a preschool aged program, Ross was very mindful of easing the children into the party environment. The dance floor busy all night with children AND adults. Ross was amazing on the mic and kept the party flowing. He was also very easy to work with and met all of our requests. We would be thrilled to have Music in Motion at a future event! Thank you for making our Chanukah party so fabulous this year!

Roya · Married on 11/19/2017

Ross is unbelievable! I had no idea what to expect upon booking, but he was most definitely the best part of the party. His MC, Gerald, was an unreal dancer. We were all hoping to dance with him and he got the party grooving! Ross played all the songs we requested, but what made him even more special, is that he somehow knew what other songs we would love. He must have known that based those on the songs we requested. He clearly put a lot of thought into it. Every song he played was amazing and made you want to dance! Ross also helped my husband with the slideshow and ensured that it went off without a hitch. He was instrumental in every way. Ross made our party....he was the best part of it and I would never use anyone else.

BRYAN · Married on 11/19/2017

Unbelievable they were incredible we had an amazing experience he was extremely professional and knew exactly what type of music both adults and the kids wanted

Stacey · Married on 11/18/2017

We were extremely happy with Ross! Everyone was complementing us on how entertaining the DJ was! He kept everything flowing and played a variety of music that appealed to all ages! Everyone told us how much fun they had at our wedding. We would definitely recommend music in motion to any one who needed DJ

Mica · Married on 09/16/2017

Ross did an amazing job! He made my wedding everything it could be. Highly recommend!!!

• User4969847 · event on: 05/02/2015

Music in Motion "made" the party. They kept the crowd on their feet. The kids loved the dance contests.

Melody · Married on 03/04/2017

Ross at Music in motion is great, he's detailed and has great quality product! Would recommend 10/10!!

Hannah · Married on 03/01/2017

Has worked several events for us and we are always impressed with their services! Thank you so much for everything. We will definitely be using them in the future.

Kelly · Married on 02/21/2017

This dj was professional. He was great with our guests and very interactive.

Michelle · Married on 01/24/2017

Ross and his team did everything they could to help me and make my event a success. I love their recommendations and that they were willing to help out even if it wasn't in their "official" job description. They were professional and on top of everything! It was out first time working with them but not our last!

Matt · Married on 01/21/2017

Ross was the DJ at my wedding and he was awesome! My guests and I have very eclectic musical tastes and Ross exceeded our expectations. Ross worked with my wife and I to find the perfect music selections for our ceremony, dinner, and dancing. Highly recommend!

katie · Married on 12/31/2016

Loved working with Ross! He really made our party special!!!

Eric · Married on 12/09/2016

We've used Music in Motion the last two years for our company's Christmas party, and both years they've provided first class entertainment. This year, Ross went above and beyond what one would expect. The dance floor was filled much of the night, and some brave souls even belted out a song or two. Before we had even arrived, Ross had added a light show behind his equipment which added to the festive vibe. I highly recommend Ross and Music in Motion.

Holly · Married on 11/10/2016

Loved working with Music in Motion! Ross is both personable and professional. Such a pleasure to work with - fun, enthusiastic and so flexible!!

Lisa · Married on 10/29/2016

They are excellent. They know how to work a crowd. Our crowd was a tough one because they were competing with an outdoor park/indoor arcade on a nice day and they still managed to get people on the dance floor.