Music in Motion Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Alicia
    Alicia F. Married on 05/22/2022

Hire Music and Motion for your Event

Ross and the crew were the best fit for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. Ross was super kind and helpful every step of the way and he didn't lie when he said they were going to make the day memorable by bringing the fun! Adults and kids had a blast and were blown away by the dancing and party atmosphere. Hire Music in Motion for your next party - you won't be disappointed!
  • Lisa
    Lisa A. Married on 02/26/2022

Outstanding!!!

They were an absolute pleasure to work with! We had a special and spectacular evening in large part due to Ross and Jmez. They are absolutely wonderful people, and it shows in the work they do and the fun they have. Outstanding and I would give them a million stars!
  • Lesli
    Lesli J. Married on 02/06/2022

Good music

Ross was wonderful to work with, he has experience with Jewish weddings/events which was a must for me, he played excellent music, was relatable, high energy, and easy to work with. I would absolutely use him again!
    Sheri Married on 01/22/2022

Music in Motion is More than Music - they make the event!

Ross and his team provide first class service and production experience! They are much more than a music and entertainment company. They will help create the desired look and feel of the event you want to create with lighting, furniture, etc. We have used them for 2 different events at two different venues and both times he brought the vision and flow of our parties to life!
  • Gina
    Gina E. Married on 01/01/2022

The Best DJ I have ever hired

Hiring Ross Reimer for our son's Bar Mitzvah was the BEST decision we have ever done. The night wouldn't be that successful if it wasn't Ross. He was very professional, easy to work, listens and delivers. Our guests refused to leave the dancing floor. We had a great time. I also cannot thank enough to Ross's emcee, LUTALO. Such an amazing guy. He was top of everything. Kids had lots of fun and kept guests on the dancing floor all the time. I'll definitely work with them in 4 years for my other son's Bar Mitzvah. Thank you, thank you. You are the BEST!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 10/24/2020

The best dj ever!

It's time for another "Wedding Shout-out!!"
    I have to admit when Jess and Chris told me they wanted a DJ and not a band for their wedding I was a wee bit nervous. But BOY!!! Was I PLEASANTLY surprised!!!! Ross Reimer and his amazing guys, Jamez and G kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG!!! This was truly the first time I was at a wedding where everyone was dancing til 1 in the morning!! Not only that, Ross took the time to meet with the kids and plan an evening which included both cultures into the mix of things. I couldn't be any happier with them and highly recommend Music In Motion for your next big affair!!
    Kaitlyn H. Married on 07/10/2020

Look no further - the best of the best!

If you are searching for a DJ for your upcoming event, look no further – seriously! We cannot imagine our wedding without Ross the Boss. From Ross’s endless recommendations to ensure our day was absolutely perfect, to his top of the line equipment (sound systems, truss towers and subwoofer), our day far exceeded our expectations. Jamez joined Ross as the emcee and dancer and was also nothing short of amazing.

As soon as our first dances ended, our double sized dance floor was packed all night long! Both of their electric personalities and knowledge of all of today’s hits with the mix of wedding classics ensured all ages felt comfortable hitting the dance floor and didn’t leave.

On top of everything, the online music portal/planning page is an additional bonus that helps with ease of planning during a hectic time – a HUGE help for the stressed out bride!

We cannot thank the both of you enough!! :)
    Alena K. Married on 03/01/2020

Best DJ ever!!

From state to State and event to event Ross the Boss is a DJ icon in our industry. He brings the party! Whether a wedding, corporate event, Mitzvah or backyard party, working with Ross is the ultimate EXPERIENCE!! From the formalities to music selection and getting the party dancing all night, he rocks it! Expertise at it's finest! Look no further for your DJ entertainment!
    Gina Married on 10/26/2019
    Ross is awesome!! He always gets everyone up and dancing.
  • Gina
    Gina K. Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent!!

Ross is a phenomenal dj for any occasion. We have hired Ross for multiple events and he never disappoints. No matter what, Ross always has a smile on his face and is just as ready to have a great party as you will be.
    Nessa F. Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic DJ - Great music and games for the kids

Thrilled I made the choice to go with Music In Motion for a family bat mitzvah. Ross was a lifesaver. I was about to hire a party planner because I was overwhelmed with things to do the month before our event. But, I didn’t. Ross gave me confidence that he could take care of finding a dance floor, coordinating with our venue, planning lighting, music and many other party items. He was very proactive, trustworthy and was an overall lifesaver. The kids had a great time dancing and playing games.

Music in Motion's reply:

Hi Nessa, we are so happy about your experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to share this awesome review. We truly enjoyed working with you and your family on your daughters special day. This was a night to remember. Glad we were able to take your vision and make it a reality.

Cheers

Ross Reimer
  • Goatflieg
    Goatflieg Married on 08/14/2019

Excellent Wedding DJ!

As a fellow musician with many common associates, Ross and I hit it off right away. He was the right man for the job, and did his job very well. My daughter provided the main portion of his playlist through his website, and I loved what he played on his own. The announcements/reception events went smoothly, and his relaxed and happy attitude made a great day even better. Thanks again, Ross... I will always recommend Music In Motion.
  • Robertson
    Robertson B. Married on 08/08/2019

Great to work with!

I have had the pleasure of using Music in Motion for several events. They have always been very responsive and flexible with all my requests and needs. I appreciate an event partner who is great at their job and requires no additional assistance from me and helps make my events run seamlessly.
    Nicole S. Married on 06/05/2019

Best Dj around! Professional service and extremely fun!

We hired Music in Motion for an 8th grade graduation party. They were awesome, they got every kid on the dance floor! The interaction of the MC was great. Almost everything single kid told their parents how much fun they had and how awesome DJ was.
  • Brian
    Brian W. Married on 05/30/2019

Ross and Dan

Ross and Dan with Music in Motion we’re absolutely fantastic and helped us celebrate a very important event. They went above and beyond to ensure our guests had a fantastic evening. Certainly would hire this company again!
    Brittany L. Married on 05/26/2019

Easy to work with!

So easy to work with!
    Loved the website and how we could choose songs we loved to play.
    Great MC for our wedding.
    Our family has used music in motion for our DJ for 2 events and will continue to use it for our music needs!!!
    The A. Married on 05/18/2019

The Grand Opening of the Aspen | Grey Event Gallery

Music in Motion, provided furniture rental and lighting for the grand opening of the
    Aspen | Grey Event Gallery. The staff were punctual and professional. They were an added touch to our space. We highly recommend Music in Motion for your upcoming wedding and event needs.
    Gwen R. Married on 05/11/2019

Music in Motion was great!

Our family greatly enjoyed our experience with Music in Motion. Ross and his team were very friendly and easy to work with during the process. They were able to get a high level of involvement on the dance floor at our event and our family and friends raved about their performance.
    Adell W. Married on 04/10/2019

Awesome sauce

Ross is the best in the business
    He has a passion for what he does and takes the time with his clients to understand everything about there event. He truly cares for what he does and it shows in his talents .
    I would recommend him over an over You will not be disappointed
  • Jon
    Jon D. Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely satisfied

One of the things we heard over and over about the wedding was how great the DJ was had kept folks coming to the dance floor. Everyone we've talked to had a great time, and it all went smoothly. Can't recommend Music in Motion enough.
    Sheri Married on 12/01/2018

Created the party we wanted - not waht everyone else had!

Music in Motion created amazing lighting, furniture, music and overall atmosphere for our party and it was AMAZING! Ross really listened to us as clients and created the custom look and feel we wanted. Lutalo was a great MC and he and the DJ kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Highly recommend Ross and Music in Motion!
    Sheri Married on 11/24/2018

Best DJ in Town!!!

I hired Music in Motion for my son's Bar Mitzvah. I knew I did not want to use the big entertainment monopoly for the party, as I wanted everything custom and personal. From our first conversation, I knew Ross and his team were exactly what I was looking for. They made our celebration so memorable! He and his team were outstanding, and kept the party going. Ross had tons of great ideas and it was just an absolute pleasure to work with and party with him!!!
    Laura H. Married on 11/03/2018

A perfect night!

A million thank you’s would not be enough. You and your team made Lucas’ bar mitzvah a huge success. I will recommend you to anyone planning an upcoming event. I am your biggest fan. The kids had a ball. The adults had a ball! It was perfect!
  • Andrew
    Andrew N. Married on 10/13/2018

Ross the Boss is the man!

I used Music in Motion as a recommendation from a friend. I had Ross as my DJ and I was absolutely blown away from the first point of contact to the follow up after the wedding, including everything in between. Music in Motion has a computer software where you can load all your songs in, schedule a timeline, list songs for certain events, etc. It gives you step by step instructions to make sure there isn't anything you miss for the big day. The DJ then reviews this with you to make sure everything is all set.

Ross did the music for our ceremony as well as our reception. The ceremony was perfect as he set up mics for all parties, and the reception was an absolute party. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and he really read the crowd well to make sure the right music was playing at all times. If you're looking for a dj that can blend music seamlessly, scratch tracks, and make your guest stay on the dance floor, Ross is your guy. 5 out of 5 and highly recommend.
    Courtney Married on 10/13/2018

Music In Motion made our night!

We used Music In Motion for our wedding a few weeks ago and have nothing but good things to say! Ross was our DJ and from the first meeting he was very personable and truly seemed excited about making our night everything we wanted it to be. In this first meeting, he showed us their online planning tool that you have access to, so you are able to select all of the songs you want throughout the night, not only for special dances, etc., but for open dance as well. It helped make planning our day so much easier!

When it came to the big day, in addition to rocking our reception, Ross was more than happy to provide the music and microphones needed for our ceremony as well. The ceremony was perfect and the reception was a blast!! There was a good variety of music to appeal to our guests of all ages and I honestly can't remember a point in the night where our dance floor wasn't packed. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding (or any other event!) I highly recommend Music In Motion!