Music Box Productions, Inc. Reviews

150 | Clinton Township, MI

150 Reviews for Music Box Productions, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Nikki · Married on 07/24/2010

I got married July 24th 2010. Now, we had a fun group but the DJ absolutely made our reception AMAZING! Their company was the picture of professional, friendly and welcoming. It is a warm environment and they make you feel right at home. My DJ was FLETCHER PRICE and I could not have asked for anything more. Fletcher was attentive to us and made sure our party was everything we wanted AND MORE! He will be doing my brother's wedding in a year and we can not wait for another party with you guys! Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Mark · Married on 07/09/2010

Joe did a great job. Glad we went with them.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Maria · Married on 07/03/2010

We LOVED our DJ, Joe! The music was fabulous all night long, and at one point we had every single person at the reception on the dance floor- pretty amazing! I woul recommend Music Box Productions, Inc. to any bride and groom who want a great party. As a matter of fact, my sister used them for her wedding last May and was equally pleased.

Sent on 04/13/2012

Michelle · Married on 06/18/2010

Wow! My husband and I are so happy that we booked with Music Box. Music is really important to me, and both of us wanted to make sure our wedding was a fun party with a happy, dancing crowd. We chose Tony Rice from Music Box and couldn't have been happier with his performance.

Tony is a friendly, personable guy. He was helpful in our meetings and made awesome suggestions that made our wedding even more fun! Tony instinctively knew when to play certain types of songs - and it paid off big time! We had a packed dance floor all night long and it consisted of people of all ages. He really brought our vision to life.

We also appreciated that Tony is a very smart, articulate individual. He didn't abuse the microphone, but encouraged the crowd and injected some humor here in there in a classy manner :)

We got soooo many compliments on our DJ and music!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2010

Fletcher and Kyle did a great job. They were ready to roll with the changes we made that morning and had everything planned prior to when we arrived. I didn’t give them much to go with because we like just about everything and they did a fantastic job. I can’t say enough good things about them!

Sent on 06/05/2010

Scott&Lisa · Married on 05/22/2010

We loved working with Music Box Productions, our DJ was Eric and he was the absolute best. The owner Kim was amazing from beginning to end, she listened to what we wanted and accomodated us in every matter. Fletcher was great, the father/daughter song that I chose didn't have the best sounding version, so he searched and searched, even went onto the fanclub website of the artist to see if they could help, he was able to get a better version and it worked our perfectly. We would definietly recommend Music Box Productions.

Sent on 08/12/2010

Tony · Married on 05/08/2010

I write several reviews for employees each year and seldom give the best scores available, simply because I think everyone has room for improvement. However, after our experience with Joe and Music Box I don't think we could have awarded a score anything short of perfection. Our DJ, Joe, was a very "down to earth" type of guy and so working with him was both stress free and fun. What we found flattering, was that Joe really made an effort to to get to know us at our initial meeting. By doing so, he was able to comprise a music playlist that was representative of us as well as our guests. At the reception he and his assistant conducted themselves with the utmost professionalism and they didn't miss a beat in their wide range of assignments. They adapated well to the atmosphere and brought the best out in our guests. Everyone from our parents, family and close friends raved about their performance and their overall friendly demeanor. By the end of the night you felt like you had made a new set of friends and we were tremendously appreciative of the fact that they made the most important day of our lives that much more special. Thanks Joe! Tony & Marie

Sent on 05/11/2010

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Tony and Marie~
    As I currently work on the development reviews for the MBP staff, I can attest to the fact that I too seldom give perfect scores. Like you, I think there is room for improvement in all of us! So please know that I wholeheartedly understand what a huge compliment it is that you have given Joe, Andrea and Music Box! Your thoughtful evaluation truly reflects the passion and commitment that Joe and Andrea possess as wedding disc jockeys; as the owner of MBP, nothing makes me happier than to receive a review such as yours. Thank you.

Best to you and Marie,
    Kimberly Burnette
    Music Box Productions, Inc.

Colleen · Married on 05/08/2010

We chose Rod Burnette and Music Box because I remembered him from my cousins wedding back in 2001. From the beginning, Music Box was incredible to work with.

Everyone we talked to, including Kim Burnette and Fletcher (who is also a DJ) were so professional, and willing to help. We just gave them an idea of the vibe we were looking for, and they made it happen- we had a TON of compliments about Rod & his assistant Aaron Byrnes.

I sent Kim an email after the wedding to tell her we are going to get married once a year so we can have Music Box as our DJ!

Sent on 08/01/2010

Vickie · Married on 04/17/2010

We are so thankful for choosing Music Box Productions for our big day. From the first phone call, we were informed about everything upfront and given many ideas for our wedding day. Our DJ Tony was so easy to work with when we met with him. He was also helpful and flexible with all the details on the night of our wedding. We received MANY awesome comments. We were happy that the dance floor was packed the whole night and that the DJ's tried to please our guests and us. :) THANKS SO MUCH!! ~Vickie and Chris

Sent on 04/19/2010

Sara · Married on 04/17/2010

We loved Music Box Productions and Fletcher, our DJ. They were easy to work with and really took the time to understand who we are as a couple and how that fit in with their role as a DJ. They helped our reception run smoothly and their music selection couldn't have been better. They really enjoy their jobs and made everything so much fun and worry free! I would reccomend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2010

Natalie · Married on 04/10/2010

We used Fletcher at Music Box. He and all of the staff were wonderful. Our wedding was soo much fun, the DJ is an important part of the reception. Go with Fletcher or any of the music box DJs and your party is sure to rock!!!

Sent on 04/20/2010

Cynthia · Married on 03/20/2010

When I was in the planning stages of my daughter's wedding and making several phone calls and getting quotes, I called Music Box and spoke with Fletcher Price.
    I was immediately at ease with him and felt 100% assured that we would be hiring the best. After discussing what we needed in terms of recorded music for the ceremony as well as the reception, he explained their ability to handle that without sounding cheezy. The ceremony music was crisp, clear, just the right volume and just perfect for a ceremony held in a small ballroom.
    As for the party, it was non stop dancing, fun and great time. Fletcher was an excellent emcee and we are still receiving compliments and comments on the great party our guests came to.
    If anyone is on the fence about making a decision to hire Music Box for their special event, dont think twice about it. Worth every dollar! No question about it. I only have one daughter, so only one chance at doing the best. For us, it was about a ceremony that was heartfelt and spritual and a party that had great food, premium bar and awesome music. Music Box was superb!

Sent on 04/20/2010

Kari · Married on 10/02/2009

Music Box Productions runs their business with the consumer as their #1 priority. I called several DJ companies (many highly rated and recommended) and none of them could hold a candle to Music Box Productions' passion for making your wedding a success. Kim spent an hour on the phone with me as I literally berated her with questions. I can be a pretty tough sell and she definitely won me over. MBP charges slightly more for their services but for good reason. They have nothing but highly trained, professional DJs working for them and their backup system is flawless. You can feel confident that MBP will provide the quality of service and equipment outlined in your contract even if the actual wedding day presents any unforseen circumstances. Fletcher was my DJ and he was truly outstanding. He kept our crowd dancing and even went out of his way to check on my husband and I to ensure everything (not just the music) was meeting our standards. We truly enjoyed working with Fletcher and were thrilled to have him play such an integral role in our wedding reception. I think the triple encore he received is a true testament to the work he did to keep our crowd engaged.

Sent on 10/15/2009

Stacy · Married on 09/19/2009

We were late to the reception and Eric was very adaptable to make up for lost time. He kept the dance floor full all night long!

Sent on 10/11/2009

Crystal · Married on 09/19/2009

From the minute I walked into Music Box and met with Kimberly I knew I had to have them a part of wedding. Tony did AWESOME. The dance floor was packed literraly from the time we cut the cake until they turned the lights up at 12:30 a.m. He did a great job of keeping the wedding events flowing and the music was great. This is reliable, professional, company and I was extremely happy with their service.

Sent on 10/20/2009

April · Married on 09/19/2009

They are wonderful! We had Fletcher as our DJ and Rod worked with us on our video. They treat this as an art and take alot of pride in everything they do. They really made our wedding superior from other weddings and added to the entertainment. The guests and wedding party still continue complimenting our reception's entertainment even 2 years later! Excited for my sister's wedding in a year when we will get to enjoy this company again!

Sent on 05/02/2011
  • Curt

Curt · Married on 09/12/2009

Music Box was top-notch. They were competitively priced and very accomodating. We had specific requests which they were glad to take care of. Would recommend Music Box to anyone.

Sent on 10/07/2009

Karina · Married on 09/12/2009

Joe was amazing, he helped get the party going and kept a great flow going. He had great insight on song selection and was very helpful with everything. Everyone at our wedding said they had the most amazing time and our dance floor was never empty. I would definitly refer Music Box Productions to anyone!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Cory · Married on 09/05/2009

Of all the things that went right during our wedding the DJ was consistently spot on with everything we wanted. The music was put together perfectly, he kept people on the floor all night, and kept all of our wishes above everything else.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Christina · Married on 08/04/2009

My brother-in-law used them for their wedding in 2005 and I used them for my wedding a month ago. Joe was the DJ and he was awesome!

Sent on 09/16/2009

Lisa · Married on 08/01/2009

Music Box Productions, from the very beginning, made me feel confident that my wedding reception was going to be one to remember. Rod not only felt like my good friend by the end of the first meeting, but he was both knowledgable, flexible, and patient as we planned my reception. EVERYONE said my wedding was the best they had been to in a long time. I have never seen a dance floor so packed will all age groups, and it stayed that way until the VERY END. People didn't even want to leave. I can't recommend Music Box enough. They TRULY care about you and your wedding, very genuine. Most importantly, they will give you that wedding that everyone will be talking about for a long time.

Sent on 10/09/2009

Lisa · Married on 08/01/2009

If you want your wedding to stand OUT, go with Music Box. EVERYONE was still dancing at 12:30 and no one wanted to leave! It was amazing. Also, the DJs at Music Box are so EASY to work with. They go above and beyond the call of duty. I can't say enough good stuff about this company.

Sent on 04/27/2010

Brittany · Married on 07/17/2009

We were guests at a wedding before ours and had so much fun because of Music box and Rod that we knew we wanted him at our wedding!!!! Even if the price tag was more I would have paid it without hesitation... From the moment I called and talked to Kim to the final good bye after the reception I was in lust with the service! Words or ratings can not explain how professional, personable, awesome, and all together an A+ this company is! I would recommend Music Box to ANY and ALL brides!

Sent on 10/12/2009

Brittany · Married on 07/11/2009

They were great and really made it about us and the music we wanted!

Sent on 04/19/2010

Erika · Married on 06/13/2009

They were excellent. It was a pleasure working with them before and at the wedding. They were always available to answer questions when I called, they were able to use special music I provided for them, they were very great with the guests at my wedding and they really kept it lively all night. I would definitely recommend them. Joe was our DJ and we loved him!

Sent on 12/22/2009