Music Box Productions, Inc. Reviews

149 | Clinton Township, MI

149 Reviews for Music Box Productions, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jesse · Married on 04/29/2017

He had Fletcher for our wedding DJ. Always able to reach when needed throughout the process and a great help. Also, very accommodating when at the last minute we decided to nix the garter toss. He keep the guests (and me) on the floor all night long, without a lull in the party. Kept a great pace and order with speeches and designated parent dances, and our first dance as well. I very much recommend Music Box to anyone who wants to have fun at their wedding!!!

Kay · Married on 10/01/2016

Fletcher did an amazing job. We had a fairly small wedding, but the dance floor was always full!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Kay for your review and letting us know how awesome Fletcher was at your and Cody's wedding! We wish you many years of weddedbliss!

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2016

Fantastic company to work with. Very responsive, attentive to details, knew just the right music to play. Overall a great experience working with them. I would recommend them to anyone!

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 07/16/2016

Absolutely PHENOMENAL job and an Epic day all around. Yes, I work for this company but that's all the more reason I was difficult to please. Rod and Chris were more invited guests than they were vendors, yet spared not an ounce of energy, professionalism, and expertise. My guests continue to rave about our wedding months later. I have worked with MBP for 12 years and counting, and I can honestly vouch for how hard we work from BOTH the client and employee standpoint. Music Box made sure my event was above and beyond my expectations of greatness. My advice: DO NOT settle for less on your DJ; MBP is worth every penny and then some.

Julie · Married on 07/02/2016

We had a great experience with Music Box Productions. They were quick to respond and very professional. The wedding celebration was well run with music enhancing the entire evening. Everyone, all ages, had a super night.
    Thank-you.
    Julie Elder
    Johnston Wedding
    July 2016

Sent on 07/12/2016

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for sharing your review Julie, we really enjoyed working with you for Ashley & William's wedding day. We wish Ashley & William many years of wedded bliss!

Daniel · Married on 02/13/2016

Fletcher and music box were awesome

Sent on 06/09/2016

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Dan for the review, it was a pleasure working with you and Jessica on your wedding day! ~ Fletcher

Jenna · Married on 02/05/2016

I called a few places for DJ and video services for my wedding and as soon as I called Music Box my mind was made up before even meeting with them. They were AMAZING to work with through out the whole process. Most places I called gave the prices and let me know if the date was available. Music Box was a totally different experience and we spent over 45 minutes on the phone before I even got the price and at that point the cost didn't even matter. On the phone Rod wanted to know exactly what my husband and I wanted out of the night and was very curious as to what our needs and wants were so they could meet them. We met with them a couple time prior to the wedding and then had Rod the night of the wedding. The music was exactly what we wanted. I only sat out maybe 3 songs. They made the whole wedding memorable and I cant wait to see my wedding video. Every day I am still getting compliments on what an amazing DJ I had at the wedding and asking who we used. I would highly recommend them to anyone out there looking for a DJ or Video. you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Jenna, thank you for such amazing detailed review! We really enjoyed working with you and Mike from the beginning stages of planning to the last song of the night, and everything in-between. We too cannot wait to see your finished video and relive the day. We wish you and Mike many years of love and happiness!

Tam · Married on 12/05/2015

The dance floor was always packed. Fletcher was the disc jockey and he read the crowd all night long. The level of professionalism was superior without being intrusive. Even when I needed to phone the day of the wedding to change the bridal song my request was kindly taken care of. They were a major part of making the reception an elegant and fun evening.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for all of those kind words Tammy, it was really great working with you for Cathy and Ed's wedding. You also did an amazing job decorating and putting together the reception, it looked amazing!!! I wish Cathy and Ed a long and happy marriage!!! ~ Fletcher

Amy · Married on 10/17/2015

Music Box was wonderful to work with! They took special care to honor all our requests and specialized the night for us. We loved them!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Amy! That is great to hear that Rod fulfilled all of your requests and made your wedding unique. We wish you many years of wedded bliss!!

Katherine · Married on 10/17/2015

This company is AMAZING! Not only did we have excellent and efficient service prior to our wedding, but the DJs from Music Box were the reason that our wedding was the best party of the year. Our main DJ was Kyle and he did an outstanding job. He was so energetic, vibrant, and funny making him very likable by our guests, and it also made it so easy to communicate with him! We would HIGHLY recommend Music Box Productions for any upcoming weddings; well worth the money spent!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

OMG Katie! Thank you for your feedback and fabulously kind words! Kyle enthusiastically shared with our team what a blast he had DJing your reception. He said that you and Alex were such a cool couple to work with and that your guests were so much fun. So although we'd like to take all the credit for your great experience, there can not be a great party without an fabulous couple and a crowd that's all in and ready for a good time! Thank you for hiring us to serve you on your wedding day. We're eager to be at your service if ever in the future you need a DJ. Wishing you and Alex a marriage overflowing with love and laughter!

Ash · Married on 09/20/2015

Absolutely loved working with this company. Our DJ was amazing, he read the crowd well, had no problem playing all our unusual request (such as Steam Powered Giraffe to go with our steampunk wedding), and he handled our other requests such as what not to play and our glass clinking atternative idea wonderfully as well. I was really worried about the music part of our wedding due to the wide array of musical preferences present at the wedding and it was handled beautifully.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Ash for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure working with you and Ryan! I really enjoyed getting to mix all of the different genres together and being able to play SPG! Should you ever have a music need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks again! ~ Fletcher

Mindy · Married on 09/19/2015

We are so pleased with Music Box Productions. The process was easy. They communicated in a very timely manner and were flexible. Both of our meetings with Fletcher prior to the day, he made us feel at ease and comfortable. Day of, they directed us and kept in communication with us- we had no idea what we were doing or where we were supposed to go/be! But they made sure things were going smoothly and ensured we were, in fact, right where we needed to be! The dance floor was packed the whole night, they played a great variety of music, and played all our guests requests. They definitely kept our party going. Great company to go with- you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for all the of the kind words Mindy, it was really great working with you and Brian and your family and friends! ~ Fletcher

Brooke · Married on 09/18/2015

Music Box went above and beyond our expectations. We were so happy and pleased with all the music that Fletcher had picked based upon our preferences. Our guests had an absolute blast. We would highly recommend Fletcher and Josh for any event. Thank you again for helping us celebrate our special day.

Breana · Married on 09/11/2015

Music Box Productions was awesome and DJ Fletcher was amazing. Obviously, the DJ can make or break a wedding reception, and Fletcher really made ours the best it could have been. He found ways to meld our VERY different tastes in music into one soundtrack that felt seamless throughout the entire event. He also bent over backwards during the planning process to make it as easy as possible to plan a wedding in Michigan while living in New York. I could not recommend his more. 5 huge stars.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the review Breana, it was a pleasure working with you and Nick! Being able to plan and bring everything together, especially over a long distance, is something we take great pride in. I am happy that we were able to contribute to your life-long memories. Should there be anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out! ~ Fletcher

Joe was fabulous -- so great to work with and so kind! He listened to everything we wanted and definitely delivered. The music was perfect and his DJ skills were great. They were wonderful!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for selecting us to take part in your wedding day and helping provide to your life long memories. It is great to hear that Joe provided such amazing service. We wish you many years of wedded bliss!!

Jacklyn · Married on 05/30/2015

When we first met Kim, it was apparent that she was very dedicated to her business and dedicated to client satisfaction. We chose Joe as our DJ and he was awesome! The dance floor was practically full the entire night! Joe kept the party going and we received quite a few compliments on him! Basically, you can't go wrong with this great company!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Jacklyn thank you for taking the time to review Joe & MBP, and thank you for letting us take part in your wedding day. We hope to have contributed to your life-long memories and wish you many years of love, laughter, and happiness!

Rod and team are the best! They truly listened to what we wanted and they made it happen. We didn't want the standard wedding music. They took time to understand our tastes, likes and dislikes. I would recommend them to any friends. They were extremely professional and I was very pleased with the services provided!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with others! The MBP team is grateful to have played such a significant role in your day! Wishing your marriage much laughter, love and happiness.

Alisha · Married on 04/25/2015

Fletcher, Craig, and Kim were so great to work with and our wedding was so much fun thanks to them!! I absolutely recommend MBP. We felt comfortable and confident with them planning the music for both the ceremony and cocktail hour/reception, and they delivered on the day of. The ceremony music was perfectly timed and really added to the ceremony. When Fletcher and Craig opened up the dance floor, EVERYONE was dancing! We received a lot of compliments and everyone had a lot of fun. Music volume was perfect, song choices were great, and Fletcher's personality was exactly what we were looking for (fun, engaging, personable, but not over the top). Thank you MBP!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Alisha and John, you were wonderful to work with, thank you so much for the kind words! Craig and I really enjoyed working with you both as well as your family and friends and look forward to hopefully seeing you at an event in the future!!! ~ Fletcher

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2015

awesome! I literally never left the dance floor on my wedding night.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

That is awesome to hear Jennifer! Thank you for leaving a review and letting us know how awesome of a job Rod did on your wedding day!

Katherine · Married on 01/17/2015

Fletcher was the best DJ we could have possibly hoped for! He played the music that everyone wanted to hear, he mixed the music like a professional DJ should and even allowed my amateur DJ husband to play a pre-recorded mix for a set. Our whole dance floor (HUGE) was full all night long!! Our videographers and producer of our wedding video were amazing too! Thank you Music Box Productions and Fletcher!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Music Box Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Katherine for taking the time to leave us an awesome review! I really enjoyed working with you and Greg and had an amazing time. Your wedding is probably my personal record for length of dancing, 5 1/2 hours of a packed dance floor! I look forward to hopefully seeing you and Greg at an event in the future!!! ~ Fletcher

Fletcher at Music Box Productions was absolutley amazing to work with. His services are top notch and his customer service skills were beyond great. He was professional and at the same time had the dancefloor packed until our reception was over. I won't be getting married again, but if I was I would choose MBP and Fletcher everytime. If you want a true professional that will exceed your expectations, ask for Fletcher at MBP and you will be satisfied.

Kimberly · Married on 06/14/2014

We got our DJ and Videographer from MBProductions and they did an amazing job! We haven't received our video back yet but even just from the clips Rod showed us of a wedding during our meeting before the wedding, I know it is going to be amazing! They were very professional and a great team to work with! Rod DJ'd both of my sisters' weddings as well and he just does an unbelievable job of keeping the party going all night! I would recommend their whole team to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 06/13/2014

Our DJ (Eric) was amazing at our wedding! The planning portion with our selected DJ was very easy, no stress there! Our DJ listened to everything we said and made lots of notes. On the night of, the music selection was great and everyone seemed to have a good time! I wouldn't change anything about our choice with MBP and our DJ Eric!

Karen · Married on 06/07/2014

From the moment I spoke with Kimberly I knew we were going to have a great experience. She was very professional, informative, and organized. Andrea and Aaron were the two DJ's at the reception. A time line was prepared in advance with the Bride and Groom. Andrea and Aaron kept us on track, made all the necessary announcements and guests danced right up till midnight when the party ended. We can't thank Music Box Productions enough for making our wedding reception a special and memorable night.