147 Reviews for Music Box Productions, Inc.

Consultation (11)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)
147 Music Box Productions, Inc. Reviews

He had Fletcher for our wedding DJ. Always able to reach when needed throughout the process and a great help. Also, very accommodating when at the last minute we decided to nix the garter toss. He keep the guests (and me) on the floor all night long, without a lull in the party. Kept a great pace and order with speeches and designated parent dances, and our first dance as well. I very much recommend Music Box to anyone who wants to have fun at their wedding!!!

Profile Picture Jesse, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Fletcher did an amazing job. We had a fairly small wedding, but the dance floor was always full!

Profile Picture Kay, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic company to work with. Very responsive, attentive to details, knew just the right music to play. Overall a great experience working with them. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely PHENOMENAL job and an Epic day all around. Yes, I work for this company but that's all the more reason I was difficult to please. Rod and Chris were more invited guests than they were vendors, yet spared not an ounce of energy, professionalism, and expertise. My guests continue to rave about our wedding months later. I have worked with MBP for 12 years and counting, and I can honestly vouch for how hard we work from BOTH the client and employee standpoint. Music Box made sure my event was above and beyond my expectations of greatness. My advice: DO NOT settle for less on your DJ; MBP is worth every penny and then some.

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

We had a great experience with Music Box Productions. They were quick to respond and very professional. The wedding celebration was well run with music enhancing the entire evening. Everyone, all ages, had a super night.
Thank-you.
Julie Elder
Johnston Wedding
July 2016

Profile Picture User6950993, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Fletcher and music box were awesome

Profile Picture Daniel, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I called a few places for DJ and video services for my wedding and as soon as I called Music Box my mind was made up before even meeting with them. They were AMAZING to work with through out the whole process. Most places I called gave the prices and let me know if the date was available. Music Box was a totally different experience and we spent over 45 minutes on the phone before I even got the price and at that point the cost didn't even matter. On the phone Rod wanted to know exactly what my husband and I wanted out of the night and was very curious as to what our needs and wants were so they could meet them. We met with them a couple time prior to the wedding and then had Rod the night of the wedding. The music was exactly what we wanted. I only sat out maybe 3 songs. They made the whole wedding memorable and I cant wait to see my wedding video. Every day I am still getting compliments on what an amazing DJ I had at the wedding and asking who we used. I would highly recommend them to anyone out there looking for a DJ or Video. you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jenna , 2/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

The dance floor was always packed. Fletcher was the disc jockey and he read the crowd all night long. The level of professionalism was superior without being intrusive. Even when I needed to phone the day of the wedding to change the bridal song my request was kindly taken care of. They were a major part of making the reception an elegant and fun evening.

Profile Picture Tam, 12/5/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Sound/PA System

Music Box was wonderful to work with! They took special care to honor all our requests and specialized the night for us. We loved them!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely loved working with this company. Our DJ was amazing, he read the crowd well, had no problem playing all our unusual request (such as Steam Powered Giraffe to go with our steampunk wedding), and he handled our other requests such as what not to play and our glass clinking atternative idea wonderfully as well. I was really worried about the music part of our wedding due to the wide array of musical preferences present at the wedding and it was handled beautifully.

Profile Picture Ash, 9/20/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We are so pleased with Music Box Productions. The process was easy. They communicated in a very timely manner and were flexible. Both of our meetings with Fletcher prior to the day, he made us feel at ease and comfortable. Day of, they directed us and kept in communication with us- we had no idea what we were doing or where we were supposed to go/be! But they made sure things were going smoothly and ensured we were, in fact, right where we needed to be! The dance floor was packed the whole night, they played a great variety of music, and played all our guests requests. They definitely kept our party going. Great company to go with- you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Mindy, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Music Box went above and beyond our expectations. We were so happy and pleased with all the music that Fletcher had picked based upon our preferences. Our guests had an absolute blast. We would highly recommend Fletcher and Josh for any event. Thank you again for helping us celebrate our special day.

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

Music Box Productions was awesome and DJ Fletcher was amazing. Obviously, the DJ can make or break a wedding reception, and Fletcher really made ours the best it could have been. He found ways to meld our VERY different tastes in music into one soundtrack that felt seamless throughout the entire event. He also bent over backwards during the planning process to make it as easy as possible to plan a wedding in Michigan while living in New York. I could not recommend his more. 5 huge stars.

Profile Picture Breana, 9/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Joe was fabulous -- so great to work with and so kind! He listened to everything we wanted and definitely delivered. The music was perfect and his DJ skills were great. They were wonderful!

Profile Picture User4873904, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When we first met Kim, it was apparent that she was very dedicated to her business and dedicated to client satisfaction. We chose Joe as our DJ and he was awesome! The dance floor was practically full the entire night! Joe kept the party going and we received quite a few compliments on him! Basically, you can't go wrong with this great company!

Profile Picture Jacklyn, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rod and team are the best! They truly listened to what we wanted and they made it happen. We didn't want the standard wedding music. They took time to understand our tastes, likes and dislikes. I would recommend them to any friends. They were extremely professional and I was very pleased with the services provided!

Profile Picture User5642179, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fletcher, Craig, and Kim were so great to work with and our wedding was so much fun thanks to them!! I absolutely recommend MBP. We felt comfortable and confident with them planning the music for both the ceremony and cocktail hour/reception, and they delivered on the day of. The ceremony music was perfectly timed and really added to the ceremony. When Fletcher and Craig opened up the dance floor, EVERYONE was dancing! We received a lot of compliments and everyone had a lot of fun. Music volume was perfect, song choices were great, and Fletcher's personality was exactly what we were looking for (fun, engaging, personable, but not over the top). Thank you MBP!

Profile Picture Alisha, 4/25/15, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

awesome! I literally never left the dance floor on my wedding night.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fletcher was the best DJ we could have possibly hoped for! He played the music that everyone wanted to hear, he mixed the music like a professional DJ should and even allowed my amateur DJ husband to play a pre-recorded mix for a set. Our whole dance floor (HUGE) was full all night long!! Our videographers and producer of our wedding video were amazing too! Thank you Music Box Productions and Fletcher!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Fletcher at Music Box Productions was absolutley amazing to work with. His services are top notch and his customer service skills were beyond great. He was professional and at the same time had the dancefloor packed until our reception was over. I won't be getting married again, but if I was I would choose MBP and Fletcher everytime. If you want a true professional that will exceed your expectations, ask for Fletcher at MBP and you will be satisfied.

Profile Picture User4240711, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We got our DJ and Videographer from MBProductions and they did an amazing job! We haven't received our video back yet but even just from the clips Rod showed us of a wedding during our meeting before the wedding, I know it is going to be amazing! They were very professional and a great team to work with! Rod DJ'd both of my sisters' weddings as well and he just does an unbelievable job of keeping the party going all night! I would recommend their whole team to anyone!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Our DJ (Eric) was amazing at our wedding! The planning portion with our selected DJ was very easy, no stress there! Our DJ listened to everything we said and made lots of notes. On the night of, the music selection was great and everyone seemed to have a good time! I wouldn't change anything about our choice with MBP and our DJ Eric!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the moment I spoke with Kimberly I knew we were going to have a great experience. She was very professional, informative, and organized. Andrea and Aaron were the two DJ's at the reception. A time line was prepared in advance with the Bride and Groom. Andrea and Aaron kept us on track, made all the necessary announcements and guests danced right up till midnight when the party ended. We can't thank Music Box Productions enough for making our wedding reception a special and memorable night.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Highly recommend joe from music box! He was great in picking a great selection of music for all ages and made the event flow incredibly smoothly with catering and toasts. We had an amazing time in large part to him and his assistant :)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews