Muse Studios Reviews

105 | Ashburn, VA

105 Reviews for Muse Studios

Jenny · Getting married on 03/09/2022

Fantastic customer service and AMAZING up-dos by Nadia

Azin and Nadia were absolutely wonderful throughout the wedding process from initial communication to the wedding day. Azin is very responsive and loved her organized approach to providing hair and makeup services. Nadia, who did my (the bride) hair as well as my three bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law, was fantastic. She has a true gift and while it took a few tries to figure out exactly what I wanted during the trials, the outcome on the wedding day was absolutely perfect and exactly what I had imagined. The mothers and bridesmaids all loved their hair and all commented on how great of a job Nadia did. I would recommend Nadia in a heartbeat for wedding hair services as you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Megan Evans · Married on 10/10/2020

Muse Studios/Sarah is Amazing

Knocked it out of the park! Due to COVID we had to postpone our large wedding ceremony. We planned an intimate 18 person ceremony for 2020 so we could finally get married. Sarah had seen inspiration pictures I had gathered from Pinterest and magazines. We never met for a practice session prior to the day of the wedding. Sarah took those inspiration pictures, venue pictures, along with dress and flower pictures, and created the perfect natural look for me! I do not wear a lot of makeup so I didn’t want a look that made me look like someone else on such an important day.
    Sarah came to my location with her mask on, used hand sanitizer often, and lots of Clorox wipes. I greatly appreciate the extra precautions to safety that were taken.
    I would recommend Sarah and Muse Studios to anyone looking for a makeup artist for an upcoming wedding. You will look amazing and your pictures will turn out better then ever!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Lida Tabatabaeian · Married on 09/26/2020

Muse studio

Azin is a true artist! She is such a sweet and professional lady, beautiful inside and out. My daughter and I fell in love with her the very first time we met and we always look forward to seeing her for our monthly eyebrow appointments.
    Recently she did my make up for a wedding and I could not be happier!! Exactly what I wanted and better!
    Highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Lucia

Lucia Mejia · Married on 08/22/2020

These ladies are professinals!!!!!

I found Muse Studios on wedding wire. I decided to get the entire package. I booked them for my hari trail and wedding day. The hair trail is important, it helped me a because it gave me an idea of what I would look like the day of. You can also what if what you wanted work for you. Muse Studios did the make up and hair for my entire wedding party. Azin did my eyebrows week prior and a day before my wedding they looked amazing. The entire team wants you to tell them what you want. They will make that happen. My entire wedding party and my self looked stunning. The only thing you will be left with are picutres when this all over. You want to look your best, so get the professionals. Don't try to save money when it comes to your hair or makeup. These ladies will go above and beyond to give you the look you want. While working with them they made me and my party feel like family. They were relaxed, professional, and on time. I'm glad I used them for my big day. I would highly recommed them to my family and friends. They are worth every penny!!!!! Out of all the vendors Azin was the one I was able to build a relationship with. Azin always answered my text, and calls. One last thing during this pendemic they made sure everythig was clean, everyone wore mask and used every cautious measure possible.

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Pavlick · Married on 05/08/2020

The best of the best

Muse Studios did the makeup and hair for my entire bridal party and were fabulous! I've already recommended Azin to a friend getting married this year. They did a beautiful job, the results were better than I was even expecting. They were also so professional and such a calming presence on the hectic morning of my wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Hammett · Married on 04/04/2020

Perfection!

Azin and her glam team are simply amazing. My bridal party all LOVED her and Nadia, Sarah, and Dyneisha. Azin is an incredible artist that goes above and beyond to make sure you and your bridal party all look like perfection. She is also a wonderful person and someone I now consider a friend.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Lauren Havard · Married on 10/05/2019

I Felt Like the Most Beautiful Version of Myself!

I was referred to Azin by a mutual friend. I connected very easily with her over the phone and in person. She is as kind and supportive as she is talented. She genuinely cares about her Brides happiness and well being. That personal quality was equally as important to me as the services she provided. She was a very calming presence on my wedding day and throughout the planning process. She is extremely organized, professional, and responsive. My daily "glam" routine consists of moisturizer, chap stick and a ponytail. I wanted a very natural but elevated look on my wedding day. I expressed that I was nervous about having airbrush makeup and lashes applied due to my minimal day to day look. Azin took the time to find just the right lashes for me and explain the benefits of airbrush application vs foundation application for longevity of the look I wanted to achieve. ( We did a First Look and all of our photos before our ceremony so it needed to last all day and it did). She absolutely blew me away at my bridal makeup trial. She nailed the natural and timeless look that I was hoping for. She executed the same exact look flawlessly two months later on my wedding day. Azin made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself on my wedding day! It does not get better than that! Marcus and Sarah provided makeup for my four bridesmaids, my Mom and my Mother- in- Law. Everyone looked like the most beautiful version of themselves. I highly recommend Azin and her team at Muse Studios.

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Elaine

Elaine · Married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic!

Azin is truly an artist. She made this “mature” bride feel young and like a million dollars! She is extremely professional, knowledgeable, skillful and experienced. I prefer a more natural look and she nailed it at the trial on the first try. She did my friends wedding and I am so happy I hired her. She has my highest recommendation!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Maryam Parsa · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly Recommend !

I had the pleasure to work with Muse Studios and its wonderful team on two separate occasions. One, on my DC wedding photo-shoot, and the other on my wedding day. I would like to start by thanking Mrs. Azin for her amazing makeup. She is very detail orientated, professional and a fantastic talented makeup artist who cares deeply about her clients.
    My DC photo-shoot was on a very hot sunny day. I thought my makeup was going to smear throughout the day, but the quality of her makeup was outstanding and intact all day long.
    It is very hard to find a makeup artist who can create a look that is tailored to each bride. I can personally vouch for her quality of workmanship. Her and her team will leave you with a memorable experience that cannot be compared to other makeup artistry studios.

On my wedding day I had the pleasure to work with Marc. He created a unique look for myself, my mother and my bridesmaids. Everyone loved their looks. He is very professional, talented, detail oriented and patient makeup artist.
    My Makeup lasted throughout the entire night after a night of dancing, crying (emotional tears 😊), and joy.
    I highly recommend Muse Studios for any future events!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 07/06/2019

Spectacular

The best makeup artist I have ever had! Made me feel absolutely beautiful and gorgeous. Azin is so easy going, reliable, organized, so sweet, flawless on everything she does! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 07/05/2019

Flawless Beauty!

Azin did my makeup three years ago for my best friends wedding and we both had never looked better! So of course, when it came time for my wedding, Azin was my ONLY choice and that was the best decision I made. Azin is not only beautiful but so kind and caring, I always feel so comfortable with her and I know that she is going to make me look my best. She starts her process six months before your wedding, so no detail is left out. The confidence and professionalism from Azin and her team is like a breath of fresh air with all the stress of planning a wedding. I never once worried that my make up or hair would not look good or the way I wanted it because I felt so confident in Azin and her team. And she did not disappoint!! it was very hot and humid on my wedding day and I had a big fluffy dress on, boy was I sweating. I had airbrushing done and my face was dripping with sweat, my MOH patted me down once or twice with Azins touch up kit that she gives all her brides, my makeup stayed flawless the ENTIRE NIGHT. The iphone pictures that have been coming in look amazing and i dont look like Im sweating at all even though I was drenched. I enjoyed my entire night without worrying about my makeup. I cant wait to see the rest of my photos! A+++!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sana M · Married on 06/23/2019

Highly Recommended

I was referred to Muse Studios by a friend, and I am so thankful that she did because I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Azin and her team are absolutely amazing. My bridesmaids and I found them to be not just exceptional at what they do, but also to be very professional, organized and great fun to work with. As a bride, I was extremely happy with the results and how everything turned out. I went into it with a vague idea of how I wanted my hair and makeup to look and Azin and her team helped bring it all together beautifully. The trial session was really helpful to have and a great idea as it helped in bringing everything together. They made everything so easy and delivered in providing the high quality results I was looking for, I would highly recommend Muse Studios to any and all future brides.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hollie · Married on 06/08/2019

Couture, flawless, beautiful

Where to begin. Azin was so incredible to work with, she was so sweet, knowledgable and understanding. When chatting with Azin about what my goal was for my big day I told her "I want anything but typical bridal", and she set me up with Marcus. Wow....just Wow. I was almost moved to tears with the look that Marcus created for me. I looked like I stepped right off a couture runway, he took the looked I had dreamed of and well exceeded that. Talk about an artist! Not only are his talents out of the world, but he was so much fun to be around and made me feel my most beautiful. He also made the rest of the bridal party look so stunningly, gorgeous (not that they needed any help in that department) but my god, he accentuated their best features and they all just took my breath away. To say this was a good experience would be an understatement and I was so fortunate to have found this exceptional artist to do my makeup for my big day.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Azadeh · Married on 04/27/2019

The best!

OMG I can't say enough about Azin and her crew! They made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever! First off, Azin's sweet personality and enthusiasm is infectious- she is beautiful inside and out and she will KNOW exactly what to do to make you look your best. I met with her every 5 weeks or so for a few months before the wedding so she could get my eyebrows in shape. Then I had my trial where she told me what she thought would look best for the look I wanted and then her and Nadia just did it! And it was AMAZING!

Azin gave me the timeline for myself and my bridal party's hair and makeup a few weeks out and then on my wedding day, everything was smooth and easy. My makeup looked flawless for the entire day! And Nadia did a beautiful job on my hair! Sara did makeup for my bridal party and she was so great!

I really can't say enough about them. Azin knows her stuff...her knowledge and technique are so impressive. Don't look anywhere else and book her way in advance cuz this girl is good!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline Smart · Married on 02/17/2019

Incredible make up for my wedding

I was referred to Azin by a friend of mine, when I got the initial quote I thought the price was very high to be honest, I considered not using her at all. I went in for the make up trial thinking that if she did not make me look like a goddamn celebrity then I would not book her. Well she absolutely did not disappoint. I had told my bridesmaids what the make up charges were and some of them wanted to do their own make up but when they saw the picture of me after my trial, they were all happy to pay. Seriously the best money I ever spent. I looked absolutely incredible on my wedding day. Azin is a miracle worker. I have already told 2 of my engaged friends to use her 100%. She made me look better than I EVER thought I could. You get what you pay for and Azin is worth every penny.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Darya Razavi · Married on 02/11/2019

Best decision ever!!!!

Hiring Azin and her team was hands-down one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process. Not only is she a creative genius for makeup, eyebrows, and hair, she is also a beautiful human being who made the entire process so special, fun, and stress-free. I was blown away by her talent and grace, and I couldn't have been happier and more confident on my wedding day (and for my mehendi the night before!) She's an incredible communicator and people-person, and she works hard to make sure that you're comfortable and happy with your look.

I honestly feel like I found a life long friend in Azin. She's incredibly thoughtful, professional, and always made every step along the way easy for me and my family. I have nothing but respect and admiration for her!

If you're considering working with Azin and Muse Studios, look no further!!!!!! Their work is spectacular.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Shirin · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Azin and Nadia were absolutely amazing! There are no words to describe Azin’s professionalism and talent. From the first conversation with her, I totally felt like I’m talking to a friend. Very soon, I was calling to get her opinion about other aspects of my wedding, for example what earrings to wear, what hair piece to use, etc. She patiently responded to all of my questions and guided me through it. Her work was amazing. I wanted my makeup to look natural but still look great in pictures. She absolutely delivered and I looked exactly how I wanted.

I went through three different hair trails for my wedding but I had no luck finding a stylist that I was comfortable with. I was getting a little frustrated and turned to Azin to share my experience and brainstorm with her. She listened to all my concerns and introduced me to Nadia. Azin was there during my hair trail with Nadia to ensure I have a different experience. I loved Nadia’s work and manners and I booked Nadia right away after my trail.

Azin and Nadia were organized and I knew exactly what to expect on my wedding day. My hair and makeup looked stunning. Azin and Nadia also did my mom and my two friend’s hair and makeup. Thank you Azin and Nadia for being there and making me look and feel beautiful.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Tracey · Married on 10/21/2018

Outstanding

I had the utmost pleasure working with Azin for makeup and Nadia for hairstyling. Azin did my bridal makeup with touch ups and it was flawless! She was a calming and warm presence to help ease my nerves on my sacred day. My Aunt told me I was the most beautiful bride she has ever seen (and she meant it - ha!) Thank you both for taking such good care of me and my wedding party. You are the best!!!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Soheyla Jansepar · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly amazing!

Azin and Marcus were amazing! Not only did we have the honor of her doing my makeup for my wedding/wedding party but also my moms wedding/wedding party. I never have to tell her what I like because whatever she does comes out more beautiful than what I expect. She is a beautiful person inside and out and so easy to work with. We LOVE her!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Rozita · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding makeup can't be better...super satisfied!

I am a fan of natural beauty and as I remember I have never felt happy after wearing a makeup for a party or friends wedding and I regret doing it, even I remove most of it before showing up....BUT thanks to Azin! It was really first time that I was very satisfied with my look. She made my big day! Not just by doing a great makeup but also she is very nice and caring and she helped me to relax and enjoy my special day. Everyone loved my makeup and I felt very confident and comfortable with my look :) She also does a very nice eyebrow shaping. I
    I am very blessed that Azin was my makeup artist. I love and trust in every single part of her art.
    Thank you so much Azin!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Dina · Married on 10/07/2018

There are no other words that can describe this team other than perfection! Azin is professional, detailed and caring. She was already booked on my wedding day and fortunately, Marcus was available to provide makeup services for me and my bridal party. He did not disappoint! I have never felt more beautiful in my life on my wedding day. I had been to 2 other makeup trials previous to my appointment with him. After he did mine, I booked right on the spot. He really took his time and listened to my vision. He came up with the perfect look for myself that also fit my wedding style. He is so detailed in his work but also has the skills of a true artist. I would highly highly recommend him for any bride not fully satisfied with how their trials have been going. Don't do what I did and wait. Go to them first and save yourself time and money. Marcus was so patient and kind on my wedding day. He took care of everyone that sat in his chair from 5-year-old flower girls to 60+ mothers who do not wear a lot of makeup. Everyone was so satisfied with his work. It wouldn't have been the perfect day it was without him.

As far Azin, she is an eyebrow guru!!! You will never look at your eyebrows the same after she works her magic. It took some appointments prior to the wedding to get my eyebrows perfected. But it was so worth it! I could not believe the results. I never really knew how much eyebrows affected your face. She did such a wonderful job, I actually was able to get ready quicker and wear less makeup day to day because my eyebrows were on point. The best part of it is she could not be a sweeter more caring person. I feel like I would sit in her chair all day just to talk to her. Everyone will love these two the second they meet them. I can’t thank you guys enough for doing such an amazing job!!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/07/2018

In great hands with Azin!

Azin was wonderful! She took care of me, my mother and a couple bridesmaids on my wedding day. From the first time I did my trial with her to the actual day of the wedding, she was very professional, calm, reassuring and helped me to feel completely ready! I highly recommend her for any occasion. You will not go wrong!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Paula

Paula Brown · Married on 10/06/2018

Azin is a MUST have for your wedding day!

Where to even begin? I cannot sing enough praise about Azin.

I hired Azin to do makeup for my wedding in October. I initially found her on Instagram and fell completely in love with her style. Every bride she did makeup for looked absolutely incredible. I am pretty picky about my makeup, so the look for my wedding day had to be perfect. I set up a consultation with Azin, and after our first meeting I knew she was the perfect fit for me. Azin is one of the sweetest and kindest people I have ever met. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable the entire time. I never once felt rushed and she answered my tons of questions, specifically with what would work best for me.

One of the things Azin suggested in preparation for my big day was to do eyebrow shaping with her. I am SO glad I did this! I had no idea how much attention my eyebrows needed, and I have been seeing her for eyebrow shaping for over a year now, even long after my wedding! I’ll never go anywhere else for this now.

Over the course of the few months prior to the wedding day, Azin didn’t miss a beat. She gave almost instant responses to any questions I had, and was beyond professional and accommodating about all the scheduling and planning. She provided an extremely detailed list of what to expect the day of so my bridesmaids and myself knew exactly what to expect. She was by far the most organized vendor we had at our wedding, and she had the day-of scheduling down to a science.

Fast forward to the big day – Azin and her team did an absolutely amazing job on everyone’s makeup (myself included). I chose to go with the airbrush makeup which I’d never tried before, and I’m SO glad I did. I got so many compliments on my makeup, and my pictures turned out absolutely incredible. Even after a full day of getting ready, the ceremony, pictures, and dancing, my makeup still looked flawless at the end of the night. All my bridesmaids and family that got their makeup done were just as impressed. A friend of mine has since booked Azin and her team for her own wedding later this month after loving it so much. I cannot speak highly enough about her professionalism and talent. Aside from her actual artistic abilities, she’s just an amazing person to be around and I am lucky to call her a dear friend of mine after this experience.

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Muse Studios is a MUST for your Wedding Day

I heard about Muse Studios through my friend, Shadie. I remember Shadie looking absolutely stunning at her wedding, and she recommended Azin and Nadia from Muse Studios for my wedding day.

Azin's team blew me away and I'm so glad I went with Muse Studios for my wedding day. I have never felt more beautiful inside and out than on my wedding day. Everyone kept commenting how flawless I looked - from my face to my hair. The best part was I still looked like myself, just enhanced. My hair looked amazing - so full and naturally thick and never once looked stringy even by the end of the night. My hair is pretty thin, so Nadia was able to work her magic to make my hair down look full and voluminous the entire day. My makeup stayed perfectly all day and night and looked really ethereal. Also, my eyebrows looked so good and was crucial for the overall look. Azin told me that multiple times, but I didn't really buy into it until the actual last eyebrow appointment. She works with your brows to compliment your eyes and face the best way. I did the airbrush for my makeup (worth it for brides!!!!!!) and had my hair down; my bridesmaids and mother-in-law did traditional makeup with a compilation of down hair and updos. For my wedding day, Sarah was the lead makeup artist, and Nadia was the lead hair stylist. They were truly amazing and listened to what I wanted for that day.

Ladies, there are SO MANY guests taking photos of you at all angles all the time. This team will have you and your bridesmaids looking and feeling beautiful - and all of us truly did.

Highlights of the team:

-True professionals - experts in their fields, stuck to the schedule, created a warm but professional environment.

-Their hair and makeup consultation is crucial. It was very informative, and we were able to talk through the look and feel of the big day so that on the actual wedding day, things go smoothly.

-Azin is always available to consult, via email, phone, text. It was helpful always having her ear to get her opinion.

-Great team, great vibes, and people you want to be around on your big day. Azin, Sarah, and Nadia are just beautiful souls who calm you on a very stressful day. It was the best decision I made.

-You look and feel amazing. To me, that's priceless.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Azin and Nadia were top-notch in the services they provided! For my wedding day, my sister and I both had make-up and hair done. We both had air-brush make-up which looked amazing in photos. They spent a lot of time getting to know us and our style ahead of time, and made sure that they understood our personal preferences. My guests couldn't stop commenting on how great we looked! Professional, experts in their field, and fun personalities!

Sent on 10/10/2018