Muse Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Shay
    Shay Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Azin and Sarah are amazing!!!

Azin, the business owner, is AMAZING. She's done the makeup of quite a few brides I know personally and attended their weddings. Her work (and Instagram portfolio) speaks for itself. My younger brother (who takes EVERY opportunity to humble me) even said it looks like I had some plastic surgery done, the contour was that ON POINT. As someone with sensitive skin who generally doesn't do well with traditional makeup applied with brushes, her ability to do professional quality airbrush was very important to me. From my introduction call, to my trial and finally the day of, she was nothing short of incredibly thorough to make sure I have the most amazing results. Initially I was taken aback by the 4 hours needed for my makeup, but its because she doesn't just slap a makeup look on your face, she really takes the time to know your skin, coloring, and what exactly suits your face. If you want to look the best version of yourself, BOOK HER. I ended up booking her again a few weeks after my wedding for another event!

Sarah, who did the makeup for my sister, mother, and mother in law is also INCREDIBLE. I believe she also offer airbrush but we opted for traditional makeup and it still looked absolutely stunning on each of them!
  • Dionne
    Dionne R. Married on 05/07/2022

Flawless Wedding Makeup!

I reached out to Muse Studios after seeing some amazing photos of their work on Instagram. Azin, the owner, reached out and immediately got to know me and what I was looking for on my wedding day. I felt so at home with her from our first call and I could tell how knowledgeable she was based on the questions she was asking. She recommended brow shaping prior to my wedding day and since I am a busy physician planing our wedding from across the country, she was extremely flexible with her schedule to fit me in. The wedding day was flawless. Azin and her team were early despite the horrible weather and the final product was magic. I felt like the best version of myself and our photos turned out spectacular. The airbrush lasted all day and I was so glad I kept Azin for touch ups throughout the day so that my ceremony pictures were perfect. Azin is the sweetest person and I am so grateful to have met her!!
    Pooja B. Married on 04/08/2022

Amazing!

I was at a wedding for a close family member, and even though it wasn't my wedding, it was extremely chaotic with a lot of moving parts. Sarah did my make up and was so incredibly patient, attentive, and willing to adjust with any requests that we had. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and is a very talented make up artist! I was so so happy with all the make up looks for the whole weekend! Although I did not get to meet Azin in person, she was just an absolute pleasure to work with as well. She made the experience that much better for us with her friendliness, receptiveness, and professionalism. I will 1000% choose Muse Studio the next time I have an event and would certainly recommend this company to all my friends!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Azar
    Azar H. Married on 04/01/2022

Wonderful experience!

Azin did my make up for my wedding day and she did a phenomenal job. I absolutely loved her work! She made me look stunning for my wedding day and the look was natural like I wanted. She was professional and kind and even kept me calm the morning of the wedding! I highly recommend her for very smooth and pleasant wedding day experience!
  • Sheeva
    Sheeva N. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

NEVER thought I could look this good

I always dreamt of my wedding day as being a beautiful and glamorous event, and while I had envisioned pieces of my wedding reflecting those words, I struggled to imagine how I'd be able to be the bride to fit that aesthetic. I had all the elements of my outfit ready to go, but something felt missing whenever I tried everything on. And I now know what was missing: Azin's talent and magic!! Azin is the one of the most talented and gifted artists I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, and her kind and gracious personality make her even more fun to work with! She transformed me to look like the princess I always wanted to be! I sincerely felt my entire mood and frame of mind completely shift and elevate after seeing my makeup look on my wedding day. Azin's talented work made me feel so confident, sexy, beautiful, and all around ready to enjoy the happiest day of my life. Leading up to the wedding I was definitely not the easiest client as I constantly worried about some of the new and different makeup techniques I wasn't used to, but Azin's warm presence and reassurance made it so easy to trust her and I'm SO glad I did!! I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. I can't wait to use Azin's services again!
    Rebekah W. Married on 01/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best makeup artist I have ever come across!

I am extremely picky when it comes to my makeup and I couldn’t be happier that I chose Azin as my bridal makeup artist!!! She was extremely thorough at my bridal trial and my input was included every step of the way (lashes, eyeshadow color, lip color etc). I felt like I could actually relax on my wedding day without worrying about if I would like my makeup or not. She truly is the best and I would recommend her to anyone!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 12/31/2021

Amazing!! :)

Azin did my makeup for my engagement photos and my wedding. Both times I was blown away! She made me feel more beautiful than I ever thought possible. She is an artist and is so talented! Her team was also amazing, and all my bridesmaids loved their looks. Guests were raving about our makeup all night! Highly recommend if you want to feel and look gorgeous on your big day!!
    Natalie R. Married on 11/27/2021

MAGICAL! Incredible!!!!

AZIN is the absolute best in the industry. I don’t even know where to start. I’ve worked wirh her for years, I literally booked my venue and wedding date based off of her availability. I have never ever had a bad experience with her and she makes me feel like the most gorgeous person in the room when she does my makeup. I love her and she’s become family. I will never ever go anywhere else for makeup. I promise you, if you book with her you won’t be dissappointed. She makes your makeup look flawless, not oily, heavy or greasy. She is truly passionate about what she does and it shows in her work. Her professionalism, organization and flawless craft is out of this world. I am more than willing to speak to anyone who has questions or wants to know about my experience. If I could give her a 100 out of 10 I would. She is the best person and vendor I’ve come across. AZIN I adore you and thank you for everything! Her team did an incredible job on my maid of honor and mother on my wedding day. Everyone loved their makeup and they felt gorgeous and looked STUNNING!
  • Ana
    Ana H. Married on 11/11/2021

Highly Recommended

Azin is truly an artist! She puts effort into her job and makes sure that every little detail is what the bride wants. She did my makeup for my wedding and I loved it! I got many compliments and it stayed the same all night long. She is funny, energetic and professional and I definitely recommend her!
  • Erica
    Erica D. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very detailed and brought my vision to life! Azin is the best at her craft!

Azin from the very beginning was detailed and very organized! I did my makeup trial with her and turned out so great! She was a breath of fresh air after I had a terrible experience of another makeup trial I did with someone else. As part of the package you are required to get your brows done twice. My eyebrows looked so good! She prepares all parts of your face for the big day! The day off the wedding Azin and her team were on time and made all my bridesmaids, my mom, and me look like models! I got so many compliments on my makeup. It took 3 hours to complete my makeup but Azin was so detailed and precise! My makeup last all night! She made me feel like a princess! I can’t recommend her enough and SO glad I found her! Plus Azin herself is such a sweet and lovely person. I connected with her right away and let me tell you her passion for makeup is inspiring!
    Megan E. Married on 10/23/2021

Muse Studios/Sarah is Amazing

**Updated
    Large Celebration Due to Postponement
    Used Muse Studios again on 10/23/2020 for our large ceremony! Azin and Team are absolute amazing. They bring such a positive, light and uplifting spirit to a stressful day. They are so easy to work with and really work with their customer to make sure everyone on the bridal team feels amazing.

10/24/2020 - Original Date
    Knocked it out of the park! Due to COVID we had to postpone our large wedding ceremony. We planned an intimate 18 person ceremony for 2020 so we could finally get married. Sarah had seen inspiration pictures I had gathered from Pinterest and magazines. We never met for a practice session prior to the day of the wedding. Sarah took those inspiration pictures, venue pictures, along with dress and flower pictures, and created the perfect natural look for me! I do not wear a lot of makeup so I didn’t want a look that made me look like someone else on such an important day.
    Sarah came to my location with her mask on, used hand sanitizer often, and lots of Clorox wipes. I greatly appreciate the extra precautions to safety that were taken.
    I would recommend Sarah and Muse Studios to anyone looking for a makeup artist for an upcoming wedding. You will look amazing and your pictures will turn out better then ever!
  • Azar
    Azar Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My absolute favorite vendor! Highly highly recommended!

I was extremely lucky to have the opportunity to work with Azin. She is by far the best vendor I hired for my wedding. She is unbelievably talented, I don’t know how she does it, but somehow she made me look 100 times better! Choosing Azin was the easiest and best decision I made for my wedding. I can’t emphasize enough how good she is in everything she does. She made sure to pay attention to what look I was going for and used her experience to make it work. She was super responsive from the beginning, always answered my questions. Also, she is super organized, sending me contracts and all the information I needed (trust me, you need an organized vendor!) She is extremely punctual as well, she made sure to arrive earlier on my wedding day and that by itself is so valuable. But most importantly, it is such a joy to work with her, she is super kind, sweet and full of positive energy (a kind of person you definitely need on your wedding day, someone who calms you down and gives you joy and energy). She stayed for a touch up after an offsite photoshoot in the heat and was able to quickly touch me up. My make up looked great and lasted through hours of dancing and sweating, I was surprised how good my makeup looked in the photos I took at midnight!
    For all the brides out there, trying to find your makeup artist, choose Muse Studios! Trust me you won’t be disappointed 🥰
  • Sarah
    Sarah V. Married on 08/02/2021

She's the best

There aren't enough words to describe just how wonderful Azin is. She did the makeup for my engagement photoshoot, and she did an absolutely fantastic job! I do not regularly wear makeup and have always been worried when I get makeup professionally done because it can be way too heavily applied. She truly specialized in "natural" makeup, and she’s super professional and I can't recommend her highly enough!
    Thanks Azin Joon
  • Tabassom
    Tabassom A. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best makeup artist in town!

Working with Azin was one of the best decisions I made about planning our wedding. From my eyebrow shaping appointments to engagement shoot makeup and my wedding's makeup! She knows exactly what type of makeup looks good on you and does her magic every single time. Thank you Azin for making me look like the best version of myself. YOU ARE THE BEST!
    Sahar J. Married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely talented

It was very difficult for me to find a makeup artist that would make me look like my imaginations. After lots of trials with popular makeup artists in the DMV area and disappointment, I came across Azin! She is super sweet, professional, and she is gifted with the knowledge of eyebrows and makeup! All you do is sit in her chair and show her what you will wear before hand and she will find the right look for the event that suits your skin, eyes and face! She did my makeup for multiple events and a month later I still get calls and texts from people asking me who did my wedding makeup because she will get you that natural beauty look where you will look like a snap chat filter without the phones and apps! Highly recommend!!!! Oh yes she does amazing brows!!!! I have thick brows which I have never done professionally because I was always afraid of getting them too thin and now the only person allowed to touch my brows is Azin! When you go with her for any of your services just trust the master!
  • Alison
    Alison A. Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing!

Muse Studios not only made me feel like a model on my wedding day, but each interaction (from eyebrow shaping, hair/make up trial, to texts in-between when I’d change my mind about something and up until the big day) was so meaningful as Azin and her team pour their hearts and souls into what they do. With all the stresses that a wedding brings, Azin will be there to support you in anything you need. I knew nothing about make up and she could just look at my skin tone/eye color and know exactly what colors/tones would look best. She became a friend that I still text even months after our wedding and I will continuously use her services for big life events. If you want to feel beautiful and confident on your special day (including all your pictures that you will look back on for years to come) Muse Studios will exceed all of your expectations!
  • Juliana
    Juliana D. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have asked for a better MUA!!!

To say I was beyond happy with Muse Studios' services would be an understatement. After emailing countless local makeup artists and getting no response, when Azin not only got back to me but also asked to speak on the phone, I finally felt taken care of and in good hands. It was such a relief. I had a very specific vision in mind for my makeup and Azin NAILED it. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Azin and her team are talented, professional, and made the whole day easy and stress free. On top of all that, Azin is an incredibly kind, warm, and wonderful person. I feel so lucky that I got Muse Studio for my wedding day. Cannot recommend enough!!!
    Tamara A. Married on 04/03/2021

5 star experience

Muse Studios is an incredible company! The beauty team is extremely professional, easy to work with, flexible, and so kind. Azin went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was a success and ensured me I’d make a beautiful bride. She stuck by my side the entire day through every bump in the road. She and the hair stylist Nadia are the best! Both are well mannered and sooo talented. Would highly recommend to any “high end” brides!
    Jenny Married on 09/27/2020

Fantastic customer service and AMAZING up-dos by Nadia

Azin and Nadia were absolutely wonderful throughout the wedding process from initial communication to the wedding day. Azin is very responsive and loved her organized approach to providing hair and makeup services. Nadia, who did my (the bride) hair as well as my three bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law, was fantastic. She has a true gift and while it took a few tries to figure out exactly what I wanted during the trials, the outcome on the wedding day was absolutely perfect and exactly what I had imagined. The mothers and bridesmaids all loved their hair and all commented on how great of a job Nadia did. I would recommend Nadia in a heartbeat for wedding hair services as you won't be disappointed.
    Lida T. Married on 09/26/2020

Muse studio

Azin is a true artist! She is such a sweet and professional lady, beautiful inside and out. My daughter and I fell in love with her the very first time we met and we always look forward to seeing her for our monthly eyebrow appointments.
    Recently she did my make up for a wedding and I could not be happier!! Exactly what I wanted and better!
    Highly highly recommend her!
  • Lucia
    Lucia M. Married on 08/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

These ladies are professinals!!!!!

I found Muse Studios on wedding wire. I decided to get the entire package. I booked them for my hari trail and wedding day. The hair trail is important, it helped me a because it gave me an idea of what I would look like the day of. You can also what if what you wanted work for you. Muse Studios did the make up and hair for my entire wedding party. Azin did my eyebrows week prior and a day before my wedding they looked amazing. The entire team wants you to tell them what you want. They will make that happen. My entire wedding party and my self looked stunning. The only thing you will be left with are picutres when this all over. You want to look your best, so get the professionals. Don't try to save money when it comes to your hair or makeup. These ladies will go above and beyond to give you the look you want. While working with them they made me and my party feel like family. They were relaxed, professional, and on time. I'm glad I used them for my big day. I would highly recommed them to my family and friends. They are worth every penny!!!!! Out of all the vendors Azin was the one I was able to build a relationship with. Azin always answered my text, and calls. One last thing during this pendemic they made sure everythig was clean, everyone wore mask and used every cautious measure possible.
  • Shadan
    Shadan Y. Married on 08/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommended makeup artist!

Best of the best would be an understatement for Muse studios. Working with Azin was one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding. From eyebrow shaping appointments to engagement photoshoot makeup and my wedding’s makeup. Not only she is talented, professional, detailed, and very well organized, but also, she puts her heart and soul into what she does. She made my wedding day stress-free and smooth. She also did fabulous makeup for my mom and sister. I can’t emphasize enough how good she is in everything she does. Azin is so sweet, kind, and lovely person with positive energy that becomes your friend for life. Trust Muse studios, she will exceed all of your expectations!
  • Rachel
    Rachel P. Married on 05/08/2020

The best of the best

Muse Studios did the makeup and hair for my entire bridal party and were fabulous! I've already recommended Azin to a friend getting married this year. They did a beautiful job, the results were better than I was even expecting. They were also so professional and such a calming presence on the hectic morning of my wedding. Highly recommend!
  • Kristen
    Kristen H. Married on 04/04/2020

Perfection!

Azin and her glam team are simply amazing. My bridal party all LOVED her and Nadia, Sarah, and Dyneisha. Azin is an incredible artist that goes above and beyond to make sure you and your bridal party all look like perfection. She is also a wonderful person and someone I now consider a friend.
    Darya R. Married on 11/02/2019

Best decision ever!!!!

Hiring Azin and her team was hands-down one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process. Not only is she a creative genius for makeup, eyebrows, and hair, she is also a beautiful human being who made the entire process so special, fun, and stress-free. I was blown away by her talent and grace, and I couldn't have been happier and more confident on my wedding day (and for my mehendi the night before!) She's an incredible communicator and people-person, and she works hard to make sure that you're comfortable and happy with your look.

I honestly feel like I found a life long friend in Azin. She's incredibly thoughtful, professional, and always made every step along the way easy for me and my family. I have nothing but respect and admiration for her!

If you're considering working with Azin and Muse Studios, look no further!!!!!! Their work is spectacular.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message