75 Reviews for Muse Studios

Blowouts (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
On-Site Hair (1)
75 Muse Studios Reviews

AZIN is beyond amazing!!! I've been going to her for a while now and I have never felt more comfortable with someone. She is not only a brilliant make-up and eyebrow artist, but she has a heart of gold. I have fallen completely in love with this beautiful soul! She has done my make-up for many different events (weddings, parties etc.) and I always get/got huge compliments on my final look. Azin did my mom's make -up, my grandmother's make-up and my own make-up for my brother's wedding and it was more than a success. The first time she did my make-up she made me feel like a princess! I haven't felt so confident before with make-up and I am always so nervous just because I don't typically wear make-up much to begin with. I confided in her telling her my fears about having a "cakey" look and she exceeded my expectations 100-fold. My make-up was not "cakey" whatsoever. For one of my events it was done using airbrush technique and lasted the entire afternoon and evening. I also really loved how she was able to create a completely different look for me each time so that it wasn't the same look in pictures so people would see some differences, which made me love her even more. She took me out of my comfort zone and made me feel gorgeous! Azin is also probably the most organized person when it comes time to preparing for an event. She is very responsive with her phone and sends text reminders along with e-mail reminders. She has so many good recommendations about products and other people to go to help in preparation for a big event. I recommend Azin to everyone and anyone who asks me about beauty related questions or services. Azin has not only become someone I will forever use whenever I have any sort of event and need make-up or beauty related services, but she has also become someone I am so happy to call a friend

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Azin and her company Muse Studios are amazing!!!!! Azin is as talented as they come – she is truly an artist, she is also a pleasure to be around which is so important when you think about the amount of time and the personal nature of having your makeup done. Azin maintains the perfect balance of being an absolute professional but also being warm and compassionate. She genuinely wants you and everyone in your bridal party to feel beautiful and comfortable. Azin listened to everything I said and took my concerns seriously and as a result, I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. It is also worth mentioning that my mother is generally very uncomfortable in makeup but when she was done working with Azin she was radiant and sooo happy which was icing on the cake for me  Thank you Azin and Muse Studios for being so amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 12/31/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Azin is the consummate artist - she seemed to perform magic by transforming a nice looking me into a gorgeous me....
She is very professional, has a great sense of what will work to enhance her client in a way that is desirable and appropriate for the event. A really enjoyable experience!

Profile Picture K., 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

To say Azin is amazing is an understatement. I used her make-up and eyebrows shaping services for my engagement party/photos, and wedding. She is very professional and amazing at what she does. She was able to work with me and tune into what I wanted and create different looks for all my different events.
Being an out of state bride she was completely understanding of my time and flexible with dates for any trials and always responded promptly via text or email. Her team was amazing and my bridal party looked great!
More than just her great abilities as a makeup artist she became a confidante and a shoulder during all the stress wedding planning can cause.
I highly recommend her for any event and definitely for eyebrow shaping!
If you want a make up artist that will make you look and feel amazing Azin is for you!

Profile Picture Farnaz, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Azin and staff are absolutely AMAZING! I set a pre wedding brow shaping appointment along with my wedding and hair trial, the results were great. Azin is fun, professional and has a beautiful heart. On my wedding day she made everyone feel comfortable along with her staff. She also made sure the schedule was kept amongst all the chaos. I typically do not wear makeup on a daily basis, and I chose to do the airbrush makeup, and it felt as though nothing was even applied! Both Azin, her staff, and Nadia, the hair stylist worked greatly together all day long. I would HIGHLY recommend Muse Studios/ Azin for your wedding or any event you may have. Thank you so much for making my day amazing and bringing my look to life, you are truly the best!!!

Photo for Muse Studios Review - Right after the ceremony, 5:30 pm
Photo for Muse Studios Review - Hours into the reception, around 12 am
Profile Picture Leslie, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup, Tweezing, Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Azin, From Muse Studio, is absolutely AWESOME!! I found her through referral and with a quick phone conversation with her, I immediately booked her for the eyebrow and makeup trial. Sure enough, the experience was fantastic and unique.
From our very first email exchange to my wedding day, she was absolutely wonderful to work with - talented, professional, responsive, fun and easy-going, reliable, provide great suggestions, up to date with the latest design and flexible! Before the trial date, she asked what my envisions are for the day-of. Then on trial day, she walked through steps, colors, and processes and my envisions. On trial date, not only I saw the final product of makeup but I also learned alot and talked through every step.

On the day of the wedding, I knew the exact steps and processes. Knew exactly what the end product will be and how long would it take. That helped alot through day of planning for the entire day with the ease of knowing what my look will be. sure enough, my makeup was completely flawless and I felt like the absolute best version of myself. My mother and mother in-law loved their makeup as well and everyone raved about how well it stayed on throughout the entire day and night.

Thank you, Azin for making me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!! You are absolutely amazing! your work is not just a makeup, its an ART

Profile Picture Melody, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you, Azin for making me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!! You made my dream come true.. You are absolutely amazing! your work is not just a makeup, its an ART

Profile Picture Ali & Melody, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Tweezing, Consultations, Makeup

I cannot say how much I absolutely loved working with Azin! Starting about 3-4 months out, I started going to Azin for eyebrow shaping at her recommendation. At first, I didn't really think that was necessary, but wow! I was wrong! Over the course of those few months, Azin was able to shape my brows in such an expert way and totally improved my look! She has a process and knows what she is doing, and I'm glad that I trusted her (she is a professional!) and followed her advice. When it came time for my makeup trial, I was comfortable with Azin and her recommendations and she worked with me to create a fresh, bright, and beautiful makeup style. I was able to see the whole process and was completely comfortable with what was going to happen when it came to my wedding day. She made me look and feel magical and I am so happy.

On the day of the wedding, she and an assistant did makeup on my mom and 5 bridesmaids. All the girls were treated to a brow shaping that day before makeup. She and her assistant did a completely wonderful job and everyone was delighted with their looks. She offers both traditional and airbrush makeup.

Also, Azin is so completely wonderful to be around. It was such a pleasure having her there for the wedding day! I absolutely recommend Azin and Muse Studios to everyone!

Profile Picture Jannen, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I got married on September 9, at Four Seasons Baltimore. I can’t say enough great things about Nadia and Azin. They made me look absolutely beautiful! My make up was so elegant, and omg I loved the way Nadia styled my hair (no hair pieces!)
I am so glad I decided to keep both Azin and Nadia up until the ceremony, which I highly recommend ladies! I did my pictures before the ceremony outside and the wind did have its way with my hair, but I was so happy that I had Nadia and Azin there to fix me up so I looked fresh for the ceremony! The work they do is clean, professional and so unique. On the trial day, they both walked me through how the wedding day would go. They both have awesome personalities and made me feel so at ease and relaxed on my wedding day. They were the best, and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Azita, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Tweezing

I got married in September 2, 2017. Azin was my makeup artist and I absolutely loved working with her. She is very humbled and kind. I told her my vision and she created that for me. She is very nice explaining everything in detail about the makeup and the products she will use. When I did my trial with her, that is when I knew she will be the person doing my makeup for my big day. She made me feel beautiful and special. I would highly recommend Azin to anyone who wants to feel special and beautiful. She is very flexible and accommodating with everything. She is highly talented

Profile Picture shamila, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I like to refer to Azin and Nadia as the "A Team". From the moment I met them both for my make up/hair trial, they made me feel like a rockstar. I am a pretty lowkey person and it was not until seeing my make up/hair at the trial that I really felt like a bride. Although I am lowkey, I decided to have 8 bridesmaids for Azin, Nadia and their assistants to work on day of the wedding. We are mostly horse girls who spend our time at the barn and did not exactly know what hair/make up we wanted. Azin and Nadia are so talented and they highlighted everyone's best features. They def held our hands and walked us through our transformations and as a group, we have never felt more taken care of and gorgeous. Nadia even gave one of my bridesmaids an amazing Game of Thrones inspired braid updo. We were all impressed! Azin air brushed my make up and seriously walked me through the entire process, step by step. Although the air brushing is more expensive, I highly recommend it bc I didn't have to check or fix my make up at all during the reception. I feel like Nadia and Azin are my friends now and I will tell everyone about how talented and amazing they are! One of my friends was in the room while we were getting ready and is obsessed with make-up. Azin's assistant was so nice and told her about the products she was using and where she could buy them. We all felt like VIPs and the only time I almost cried at my wedding was when I realized Azin and Nadia were leaving me for the night. Not only are they incredibly talented and amazing people, but they seemed to have coached me and given me strength to walk down the aisle like Beyonce as well :) Booking Muse Studios Hair and Makeup Artistry was the best decision of my entire wedding and I will never forget how much fun we had.

Xoxo
Marissa

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Azin was recommended to me by my two of my friends and I’m so happy she was available for my wedding! From my first inquiry I knew she was going to be awesome! She was very responsive and even asked for some photos to gave her an idea of my weeding inspiration. At my trial, she gave me a look that was flawless and timeless! The morning of my wedding Azin was right on time. My guests couldn’t believe how natural the airbrush looked! I was so sure I will be in great hands. My makeup looked great all night long.I can’t recommend Azin enough, she is so talented at her craft and you can tell she really loves what she does.

Profile Picture Sareh, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I just got married on July 16th and had my makeup done by Azin. She is absolutely amazing at what she does and I HIGHLY reccomend her to you for your big day. I had been to multiple makeup trials and would leave crying. I almost gave up and was going to do my own makeup but then i found Azin. I looked and felt like a barbie and she made me calm / relaxed while spending the few hours before i walked down the isle with me. If you want to look stunning and have no worries about feeling amazing on your special day then you need to go through Muse Studios :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Azin is simply the best at what she does! She did my makeup for my engagement party, my engagement photo shoot, and my wedding. Every time she amazed me with her skills. During wedding preparation, I looked forward to my appointments with her, because I love her personality. She is super fun, nice, charming, and knows which style/colors would look great on you. For my engagement photo shoot, she picked a color for my make up that suited the two dresses I was going to wear that day, so I didn't need to be worried about changing anything on my makeup when switching dresses. I absolutely loved my look on my wedding day, and couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist to be by my side on my big day. If you are looking for an amazing and talented makeup artist look no further and book your appointment with Azin!

Profile Picture Niki, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the absolute best experience on my wedding day with Azin! I really don't know where to start, from her kindness to her humbleness to her out of this world skills. She is the ultimate best with eyebrows and make up. If you have an event to attend , especially a wedding, you must call Azin! She is truly an expert and will not find anyone like her around, trust me ive seen many and Azin is the GOLDEN package. Her services were worth every penny. I adore her and you will too! She did my make up for my wedding which was absolute perfection, as I saw and what others told me. I did trials with her as well where we tried our differnt looks leading to the ultimate look. One word AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Farah, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I recently got married on 7/7/17 @ The Mayflower DC and used Muse Studios & Azin as my bridal makeup artist - and she was amazing!! Many of my girlfriends who recently got married referred me to Azin and I went for a trial initially (which I highly suggest). She was super professional and attentive, went over everything regarding wedding makeup, style, what the day was going to be like and even gave me great advice/tips on pre-wedding skin care. Azin also went over her technique, which was very helpful the day of the wedding. I have general allergy issues so at times eye makeup can be hard but she totally worked with me and accommodated me by doing a second mini trial & setting up more time the day of, which I really really appreciated - you definitely want vendors who are accommodating as the day of can be stressful. The day of the wedding was smooth sailing, she is a super sweet person and made me feel so relaxed! I did airbrush makeup with her - which literally stayed on through EVERYTHING that night - I danced for 6 hours straight - and it even looked great the next day as I fell asleep with it on! I highly recommend Muse, I had a great experience and the pictures came out flawless! Thank you :)

Profile Picture Rema, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely amazing experience! From the very beginning I received the best service possible. Incredibly kind and sweet service. I have never looked more beautiful and I could not have been happier with the final results on my wedding day. Absolutely fabulous!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Professional, talented, and amazingly sweet! It was such a pleasure & honor to have her as my makeup artist on my wedding day! with her professionalism and sweetness she sets a high bar. I honestly have no words to describe what an amazing person she is, Azin did my make up for my wedding day as well and my mom & my sister. Our make up stayed flawless for the entire day, per her recommendation I got the airbrush make up, it was great. Azin truly made me feel beautiful with her amazing skills.
I cannot explain how happy I was with my makeup. she was the first makeup artist I went to meet, and she became the only one. highly recommending this beautiful sweet professional lady!

Profile Picture Ellie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you are looking for a professional makeup artist who is not only skilled in technique and application, but also uses professional quality products, organized, and always on time, then Muse Studios is the one. In early May 2017, Muse Studios provided the absolute best makeup and hair service for my bridal party and me. After several months of searching online for a makeup artist in the DMV area, I came across Muse Studios and I am so lucky I did. I used Muse Studios for eyebrow shaping, makeup application for my engagement photos, on my wedding day, and will continue to book for all upcoming special events.

Forget the eyebrow stencils, waxing, and threading! Not only did Muse Studios provide me with makeup and hair, but also provided another service to help me prepare for my big day. Six months prior to my wedding date, I started seeing Azin for eyebrow shaping. While I was hesitant about forgoing my bi-weekly waxing routine, within just a few visits, she miraculously enhanced my appearance by sculpting for me the perfect brows.

Azin (makeup, eyebrows) and Nadia (hair) are not only extremely professional and talented, but they are both amazing women. Over the past year, not only did they provide me with excellent service, but they both became my friend. They are warm, caring, and genuine – I do not know what I would have done without them.

Profile Picture Betsy, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

best make up artist I've ever dealt with. Very professional ,super friendly , takes her time with you , cares abut her job, her make up is exquisite , loooooooooveee her

Profile Picture Josianne, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Azin was absolutely FABULOUS to work with! She was incredibly professional. I knew immediately after my trial that I wanted her for my engagement shoot and my big day. She truly listened to what I wanted and the results were incredible! Not only did the makeup look great in pictures but it lasted for the entire day and night. Beyond the beautiful makeup what I was the most impressed with was what a pleasure Azin was to work with. She is an incredibly sweet person with a very calming presence. On what can be a stressful day, it was wonderful to have someone who was so happy, relaxed, and attentive around. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User3597930, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Azin and Nadja were absolutely an amazing team. They worked so well with my hectic schedule and were always so accommodating. They had everything planned out and scheduled on a timeline to ensure everything went according to plan. We had a hair and make up trial before the wedding to try out different hair and make up options. They helped me choose the perfect combination and used their Amazing talents to make me look and feel beautiful.
The best part was that they were almost as excited as I was for my wedding! That's how much they care about their clients! :)
On wedding day, they were on time and kept me relaxed and confident the entire time. They also did hair and make up for my mom and a couple of my bridesmaids and everyone LOVED them.
I felt like an absolute princess on my wedding day and I owe it to Azin and Nadia. They are AMAZING at what they do and I will recommend them to EVERYONE! Thank you so much ladies!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Being from NY and getting married in VA, I had no idea what to do about my hair and makeup! My amazing wedding photographer recommended Muse Studios. After my first call with Azin, I knew I had found the one! :) It is so apparent that Azin loves what she does and has a genuine passion for it. From our first phone call to the completion of my reception look on my wedding day, the energy Azin and Nadia brought was exactly what I wanted to have around me on my wedding day! They were both receptive to exactly what I wanted on my wedding day as well as to my mom and sisters. Everyone kept telling us how beautiful we looked and we owe it all to Azin and Nadia!! They became part of our family by the end of the day!! I highly recommend them to any bride who wants to be surrounded by a professional, kind, and talented "glam squad" on one of the most important days of her life!
-Daisy

Profile Picture daisy, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Muse Studios (Azin) did my makeup on my wedding day, as well as my bridal party. An absolute dream to work with! All of us loved our makeup and loved working with her! I can't even begin to say enough great things about not only her work, but her personally. She is super talented, FUN, warm, friendly and easy-going. The makeup trial went wonderfully, and the makeup on the day of my wedding was even better. It lasted beautifully all night - I only reapplied lip gloss, and it photographed so well throughout the night. Azin is literally phenomenal at her craft! Look no further, I would recommend her without reservation! I have never felt more beautiful :) She's THE BEST!

Profile Picture HodaSaami, 9/9/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Licensed, Makeup

BEST WEDDING MAKEUP! I booked Azin to do my wedding makeup (as well as makeup for my sister, mother, and bridesmaids) after my wedding coordinator highly recommended her. She was the best decision I made. I came into my makeup trial with just a general idea of what I wanted (modern, sophisticated, and elegant) and Azin was able to discern what look would match me, my personality, and my wedding theme perfectly. The makeup was so gorgeous, I couldn't believe it! I sent a picture of the trial makeup to my mom, my sister, and my best friend and they were dying, it was so good! Azin also re-shaped my eyebrows in order to complete the entire look. The wedding day was perfect. Azin made me look glamorous and really made me feel special. She and her associate also were able to get the bridesmaids, mother, and sister to all match my look, while still allowing my look to stand out. I had her stay on during the photography and ceremony for touch-ups. She was so nice and helpful, and even did touch-ups for my sister and helped with my hair and bustled my dress! She is super sweet, kind and friendly - which is really important for your makeup vendor, since you will be spending time with her as you are getting ready. Looking back, I should've also had her do my hair (I had booked another vendor before I was referred to Azin)!

Profile Picture Leila, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair Removal, Licensed, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tweezing