Muse Studios Reviews

Muse Studios 7
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 07/06/2019

Spectacular

The best makeup artist I have ever had! Made me feel absolutely beautiful and gorgeous. Azin is so easy going, reliable, organized, so sweet, flawless on everything she does! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 07/05/2019

Flawless Beauty!

Azin did my makeup three years ago for my best friends wedding and we both had never looked better! So of course, when it came time for my wedding, Azin was my ONLY choice and that was the best decision I made. Azin is not only beautiful but so kind and caring, I always feel so comfortable with her and I know that she is going to make me look my best. She starts her process six months before your wedding, so no detail is left out. The confidence and professionalism from Azin and her team is like a breath of fresh air with all the stress of planning a wedding. I never once worried that my make up or hair would not look good or the way I wanted it because I felt so confident in Azin and her team. And she did not disappoint!! it was very hot and humid on my wedding day and I had a big fluffy dress on, boy was I sweating. I had airbrushing done and my face was dripping with sweat, my MOH patted me down once or twice with Azins touch up kit that she gives all her brides, my makeup stayed flawless the ENTIRE NIGHT. The iphone pictures that have been coming in look amazing and i dont look like Im sweating at all even though I was drenched. I enjoyed my entire night without worrying about my makeup. I cant wait to see the rest of my photos! A+++!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sana M · Married on 06/23/2019

Highly Recommended

I was referred to Muse Studios by a friend, and I am so thankful that she did because I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Azin and her team are absolutely amazing. My bridesmaids and I found them to be not just exceptional at what they do, but also to be very professional, organized and great fun to work with. As a bride, I was extremely happy with the results and how everything turned out. I went into it with a vague idea of how I wanted my hair and makeup to look and Azin and her team helped bring it all together beautifully. The trial session was really helpful to have and a great idea as it helped in bringing everything together. They made everything so easy and delivered in providing the high quality results I was looking for, I would highly recommend Muse Studios to any and all future brides.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hollie · Married on 06/08/2019

Couture, flawless, beautiful

Where to begin. Azin was so incredible to work with, she was so sweet, knowledgable and understanding. When chatting with Azin about what my goal was for my big day I told her "I want anything but typical bridal", and she set me up with Marcus. Wow....just Wow. I was almost moved to tears with the look that Marcus created for me. I looked like I stepped right off a couture runway, he took the looked I had dreamed of and well exceeded that. Talk about an artist! Not only are his talents out of the world, but he was so much fun to be around and made me feel my most beautiful. He also made the rest of the bridal party look so stunningly, gorgeous (not that they needed any help in that department) but my god, he accentuated their best features and they all just took my breath away. To say this was a good experience would be an understatement and I was so fortunate to have found this exceptional artist to do my makeup for my big day.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Muse Studios 8

Azadeh · Married on 04/27/2019

The best!

OMG I can't say enough about Azin and her crew! They made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever! First off, Azin's sweet personality and enthusiasm is infectious- she is beautiful inside and out and she will KNOW exactly what to do to make you look your best. I met with her every 5 weeks or so for a few months before the wedding so she could get my eyebrows in shape. Then I had my trial where she told me what she thought would look best for the look I wanted and then her and Nadia just did it! And it was AMAZING!

Azin gave me the timeline for myself and my bridal party's hair and makeup a few weeks out and then on my wedding day, everything was smooth and easy. My makeup looked flawless for the entire day! And Nadia did a beautiful job on my hair! Sara did makeup for my bridal party and she was so great!

I really can't say enough about them. Azin knows her stuff...her knowledge and technique are so impressive. Don't look anywhere else and book her way in advance cuz this girl is good!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline Smart · Married on 02/17/2019

Incredible make up for my wedding

I was referred to Azin by a friend of mine, when I got the initial quote I thought the price was very high to be honest, I considered not using her at all. I went in for the make up trial thinking that if she did not make me look like a goddamn celebrity then I would not book her. Well she absolutely did not disappoint. I had told my bridesmaids what the make up charges were and some of them wanted to do their own make up but when they saw the picture of me after my trial, they were all happy to pay. Seriously the best money I ever spent. I looked absolutely incredible on my wedding day. Azin is a miracle worker. I have already told 2 of my engaged friends to use her 100%. She made me look better than I EVER thought I could. You get what you pay for and Azin is worth every penny.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Muse Studios 9
    Muse Studios 10
    Muse Studios 11
    Muse Studios 12

Shirin · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Azin and Nadia were absolutely amazing! There are no words to describe Azin’s professionalism and talent. From the first conversation with her, I totally felt like I’m talking to a friend. Very soon, I was calling to get her opinion about other aspects of my wedding, for example what earrings to wear, what hair piece to use, etc. She patiently responded to all of my questions and guided me through it. Her work was amazing. I wanted my makeup to look natural but still look great in pictures. She absolutely delivered and I looked exactly how I wanted.

I went through three different hair trails for my wedding but I had no luck finding a stylist that I was comfortable with. I was getting a little frustrated and turned to Azin to share my experience and brainstorm with her. She listened to all my concerns and introduced me to Nadia. Azin was there during my hair trail with Nadia to ensure I have a different experience. I loved Nadia’s work and manners and I booked Nadia right away after my trail.

Azin and Nadia were organized and I knew exactly what to expect on my wedding day. My hair and makeup looked stunning. Azin and Nadia also did my mom and my two friend’s hair and makeup. Thank you Azin and Nadia for being there and making me look and feel beautiful.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Tracey · Married on 10/21/2018

Outstanding

I had the utmost pleasure working with Azin for makeup and Nadia for hairstyling. Azin did my bridal makeup with touch ups and it was flawless! She was a calming and warm presence to help ease my nerves on my sacred day. My Aunt told me I was the most beautiful bride she has ever seen (and she meant it - ha!) Thank you both for taking such good care of me and my wedding party. You are the best!!!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Soheyla Jansepar · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly amazing!

Azin and Marcus were amazing! Not only did we have the honor of her doing my makeup for my wedding/wedding party but also my moms wedding/wedding party. I never have to tell her what I like because whatever she does comes out more beautiful than what I expect. She is a beautiful person inside and out and so easy to work with. We LOVE her!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Rozita · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding makeup can't be better...super satisfied!

I am a fan of natural beauty and as I remember I have never felt happy after wearing a makeup for a party or friends wedding and I regret doing it, even I remove most of it before showing up....BUT thanks to Azin! It was really first time that I was very satisfied with my look. She made my big day! Not just by doing a great makeup but also she is very nice and caring and she helped me to relax and enjoy my special day. Everyone loved my makeup and I felt very confident and comfortable with my look :) She also does a very nice eyebrow shaping. I
    I am very blessed that Azin was my makeup artist. I love and trust in every single part of her art.
    Thank you so much Azin!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Dina · Married on 10/07/2018

There are no other words that can describe this team other than perfection! Azin is professional, detailed and caring. She was already booked on my wedding day and fortunately, Marcus was available to provide makeup services for me and my bridal party. He did not disappoint! I have never felt more beautiful in my life on my wedding day. I had been to 2 other makeup trials previous to my appointment with him. After he did mine, I booked right on the spot. He really took his time and listened to my vision. He came up with the perfect look for myself that also fit my wedding style. He is so detailed in his work but also has the skills of a true artist. I would highly highly recommend him for any bride not fully satisfied with how their trials have been going. Don't do what I did and wait. Go to them first and save yourself time and money. Marcus was so patient and kind on my wedding day. He took care of everyone that sat in his chair from 5-year-old flower girls to 60+ mothers who do not wear a lot of makeup. Everyone was so satisfied with his work. It wouldn't have been the perfect day it was without him.

As far Azin, she is an eyebrow guru!!! You will never look at your eyebrows the same after she works her magic. It took some appointments prior to the wedding to get my eyebrows perfected. But it was so worth it! I could not believe the results. I never really knew how much eyebrows affected your face. She did such a wonderful job, I actually was able to get ready quicker and wear less makeup day to day because my eyebrows were on point. The best part of it is she could not be a sweeter more caring person. I feel like I would sit in her chair all day just to talk to her. Everyone will love these two the second they meet them. I can’t thank you guys enough for doing such an amazing job!!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Muse Studios 13
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/07/2018

In great hands with Azin!

Azin was wonderful! She took care of me, my mother and a couple bridesmaids on my wedding day. From the first time I did my trial with her to the actual day of the wedding, she was very professional, calm, reassuring and helped me to feel completely ready! I highly recommend her for any occasion. You will not go wrong!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Paula

Paula Brown · Married on 10/06/2018

Azin is a MUST have for your wedding day!

Where to even begin? I cannot sing enough praise about Azin.

I hired Azin to do makeup for my wedding in October. I initially found her on Instagram and fell completely in love with her style. Every bride she did makeup for looked absolutely incredible. I am pretty picky about my makeup, so the look for my wedding day had to be perfect. I set up a consultation with Azin, and after our first meeting I knew she was the perfect fit for me. Azin is one of the sweetest and kindest people I have ever met. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable the entire time. I never once felt rushed and she answered my tons of questions, specifically with what would work best for me.

One of the things Azin suggested in preparation for my big day was to do eyebrow shaping with her. I am SO glad I did this! I had no idea how much attention my eyebrows needed, and I have been seeing her for eyebrow shaping for over a year now, even long after my wedding! I’ll never go anywhere else for this now.

Over the course of the few months prior to the wedding day, Azin didn’t miss a beat. She gave almost instant responses to any questions I had, and was beyond professional and accommodating about all the scheduling and planning. She provided an extremely detailed list of what to expect the day of so my bridesmaids and myself knew exactly what to expect. She was by far the most organized vendor we had at our wedding, and she had the day-of scheduling down to a science.

Fast forward to the big day – Azin and her team did an absolutely amazing job on everyone’s makeup (myself included). I chose to go with the airbrush makeup which I’d never tried before, and I’m SO glad I did. I got so many compliments on my makeup, and my pictures turned out absolutely incredible. Even after a full day of getting ready, the ceremony, pictures, and dancing, my makeup still looked flawless at the end of the night. All my bridesmaids and family that got their makeup done were just as impressed. A friend of mine has since booked Azin and her team for her own wedding later this month after loving it so much. I cannot speak highly enough about her professionalism and talent. Aside from her actual artistic abilities, she’s just an amazing person to be around and I am lucky to call her a dear friend of mine after this experience.

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Muse Studios 14
    Muse Studios 15
    Muse Studios 16
    Muse Studios 17
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Muse Studios is a MUST for your Wedding Day

I heard about Muse Studios through my friend, Shadie. I remember Shadie looking absolutely stunning at her wedding, and she recommended Azin and Nadia from Muse Studios for my wedding day.

Azin's team blew me away and I'm so glad I went with Muse Studios for my wedding day. I have never felt more beautiful inside and out than on my wedding day. Everyone kept commenting how flawless I looked - from my face to my hair. The best part was I still looked like myself, just enhanced. My hair looked amazing - so full and naturally thick and never once looked stringy even by the end of the night. My hair is pretty thin, so Nadia was able to work her magic to make my hair down look full and voluminous the entire day. My makeup stayed perfectly all day and night and looked really ethereal. Also, my eyebrows looked so good and was crucial for the overall look. Azin told me that multiple times, but I didn't really buy into it until the actual last eyebrow appointment. She works with your brows to compliment your eyes and face the best way. I did the airbrush for my makeup (worth it for brides!!!!!!) and had my hair down; my bridesmaids and mother-in-law did traditional makeup with a compilation of down hair and updos. For my wedding day, Sarah was the lead makeup artist, and Nadia was the lead hair stylist. They were truly amazing and listened to what I wanted for that day.

Ladies, there are SO MANY guests taking photos of you at all angles all the time. This team will have you and your bridesmaids looking and feeling beautiful - and all of us truly did.

Highlights of the team:

-True professionals - experts in their fields, stuck to the schedule, created a warm but professional environment.

-Their hair and makeup consultation is crucial. It was very informative, and we were able to talk through the look and feel of the big day so that on the actual wedding day, things go smoothly.

-Azin is always available to consult, via email, phone, text. It was helpful always having her ear to get her opinion.

-Great team, great vibes, and people you want to be around on your big day. Azin, Sarah, and Nadia are just beautiful souls who calm you on a very stressful day. It was the best decision I made.

-You look and feel amazing. To me, that's priceless.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Muse Studios 18
    Muse Studios 19
    Muse Studios 20
    Muse Studios 21

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Azin and Nadia were top-notch in the services they provided! For my wedding day, my sister and I both had make-up and hair done. We both had air-brush make-up which looked amazing in photos. They spent a lot of time getting to know us and our style ahead of time, and made sure that they understood our personal preferences. My guests couldn't stop commenting on how great we looked! Professional, experts in their field, and fun personalities!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Parastoo · Married on 07/06/2018

As a bride, your makeup artist is very likely to be the vendor who spends the most time with you, and in numerous settings before your wedding, the morning of the wedding, getting-ready, and up until the moment you walk in and afterwards if you choose. This is how it was for me for my big day, and Azin completely blew me away and exceeded all my expectations. She is highly professional, keeps it real, is very kind, was so enjoyable to be around, and truly cares and loves her work. She not only took care of my makeup -- which was an amazing look beyond words not one person failed to compliment me on -- she took care of me. As a result, I felt like the most cared for bride and I developed an emotional connection with her seeing as to how present she was in much of the most important days of my life getting married.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Natalie · Married on 05/26/2018

AZIN is beyond amazing!!! I've been going to her for a while now and I have never felt more comfortable with someone. She is not only a brilliant make-up and eyebrow artist, but she has a heart of gold. I have fallen completely in love with this beautiful soul! She has done my make-up for many different events (weddings, parties etc.) and I always get/got huge compliments on my final look. Azin did my mom's make -up, my grandmother's make-up and my own make-up for my brother's wedding and it was more than a success. The first time she did my make-up she made me feel like a princess! I haven't felt so confident before with make-up and I am always so nervous just because I don't typically wear make-up much to begin with. I confided in her telling her my fears about having a "cakey" look and she exceeded my expectations 100-fold. My make-up was not "cakey" whatsoever. For one of my events it was done using airbrush technique and lasted the entire afternoon and evening. I also really loved how she was able to create a completely different look for me each time so that it wasn't the same look in pictures so people would see some differences, which made me love her even more. She took me out of my comfort zone and made me feel gorgeous! Azin is also probably the most organized person when it comes time to preparing for an event. She is very responsive with her phone and sends text reminders along with e-mail reminders. She has so many good recommendations about products and other people to go to help in preparation for a big event. I recommend Azin to everyone and anyone who asks me about beauty related questions or services. Azin has not only become someone I will forever use whenever I have any sort of event and need make-up or beauty related services, but she has also become someone I am so happy to call a friend <3 Azin I absolutely adore you and love you so much, thank you for everything!!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Setareh · Married on 05/05/2018

Where do I even begin!! Azin is a professional in every sense of the word. I have been going to Azin for eyebrow shaping for a year now and she did my makeup at my wedding in May (in addition to mother of the bride, maid of honor, and mother of the groom). Her attention to every single detail is superb, she is incredibly talented, and she really delivers. We all got the airbrush makeup, which looks flawless and lasts all night. She gives you a goody bag with a few items to allow you to touch up throughout the night. We all could not have been happier!

I think the best compliment I got the night of my wedding was that I looked amazing and more importantly, I looked like myself. So often do you see brides that wear SO much makeup at their weddings and are unrecognizable. I certainly had a lot of makeup on, but it looked so natural and flawless.

Azin is also one of the most accommodating wedding vendors. She worked closely with the hair stylist we had for my wedding to make sure everyone's hair and makeup times worked perfectly. My makeup trial was so educational, and we tried two different looks to perfect the look I envisioned for my wedding.

So happy I found Azin!! I have learned so much from her and her radiant personality makes the time you spend with her so much fun! I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Summer · Married on 04/28/2018

Azin was absolutely amazing, she made me feel like a beautiful bride. I couldn’t have asked for a better make up artist for my special day.
    Nadia was also so amazing. Them working together to help make my day so special was more than I could ever ask for. Two amazing people and a even better team.
    Azin & Nadia

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Muse Studios 22
    Muse Studios 23
    Muse Studios 24
    Muse Studios 25

Jocelyn · Married on 12/31/2017

Azin and her company Muse Studios are amazing!!!!! Azin is as talented as they come – she is truly an artist, she is also a pleasure to be around which is so important when you think about the amount of time and the personal nature of having your makeup done. Azin maintains the perfect balance of being an absolute professional but also being warm and compassionate. She genuinely wants you and everyone in your bridal party to feel beautiful and comfortable. Azin listened to everything I said and took my concerns seriously and as a result, I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. It is also worth mentioning that my mother is generally very uncomfortable in makeup but when she was done working with Azin she was radiant and sooo happy which was icing on the cake for me  Thank you Azin and Muse Studios for being so amazing!!!!

Sent on 03/07/2018

K. · Married on 11/18/2017

Azin is the consummate artist - she seemed to perform magic by transforming a nice looking me into a gorgeous me....
    She is very professional, has a great sense of what will work to enhance her client in a way that is desirable and appropriate for the event. A really enjoyable experience!

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • F

Farnaz · Married on 11/11/2017

To say Azin is amazing is an understatement. I used her make-up and eyebrows shaping services for my engagement party/photos, and wedding. She is very professional and amazing at what she does. She was able to work with me and tune into what I wanted and create different looks for all my different events.
    Being an out of state bride she was completely understanding of my time and flexible with dates for any trials and always responded promptly via text or email. Her team was amazing and my bridal party looked great!
    More than just her great abilities as a makeup artist she became a confidante and a shoulder during all the stress wedding planning can cause.
    I highly recommend her for any event and definitely for eyebrow shaping!
    If you want a make up artist that will make you look and feel amazing Azin is for you!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Leslie · Married on 10/10/2017

Azin and staff are absolutely AMAZING! I set a pre wedding brow shaping appointment along with my wedding and hair trial, the results were great. Azin is fun, professional and has a beautiful heart. On my wedding day she made everyone feel comfortable along with her staff. She also made sure the schedule was kept amongst all the chaos. I typically do not wear makeup on a daily basis, and I chose to do the airbrush makeup, and it felt as though nothing was even applied! Both Azin, her staff, and Nadia, the hair stylist worked greatly together all day long. I would HIGHLY recommend Muse Studios/ Azin for your wedding or any event you may have. Thank you so much for making my day amazing and bringing my look to life, you are truly the best!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Muse Studios 26
    Muse Studios 27

Melody · Married on 10/06/2017

Azin, From Muse Studio, is absolutely AWESOME!! I found her through referral and with a quick phone conversation with her, I immediately booked her for the eyebrow and makeup trial. Sure enough, the experience was fantastic and unique.
    From our very first email exchange to my wedding day, she was absolutely wonderful to work with - talented, professional, responsive, fun and easy-going, reliable, provide great suggestions, up to date with the latest design and flexible! Before the trial date, she asked what my envisions are for the day-of. Then on trial day, she walked through steps, colors, and processes and my envisions. On trial date, not only I saw the final product of makeup but I also learned alot and talked through every step.

On the day of the wedding, I knew the exact steps and processes. Knew exactly what the end product will be and how long would it take. That helped alot through day of planning for the entire day with the ease of knowing what my look will be. sure enough, my makeup was completely flawless and I felt like the absolute best version of myself. My mother and mother in-law loved their makeup as well and everyone raved about how well it stayed on throughout the entire day and night.

Thank you, Azin for making me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!! You are absolutely amazing! your work is not just a makeup, its an ART

Sent on 11/07/2017

Ali & Melody · Married on 10/06/2017

Thank you, Azin for making me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!! You made my dream come true.. You are absolutely amazing! your work is not just a makeup, its an ART

Sent on 11/07/2017