Muse Studios Reviews

85 Reviews for Muse Studios

85 Muse Studios Reviews

Soheyla Jansepar · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly amazing!

Azin and Marcus were amazing! Not only did we have the honor of her doing my makeup for my wedding/wedding party but also my moms wedding/wedding party. I never have to tell her what I like because whatever she does comes out more beautiful than what I expect. She is a beautiful person inside and out and so easy to work with. We LOVE her!

Rozita · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding makeup can't be better...super satisfied!

I am a fan of natural beauty and as I remember I have never felt happy after wearing a makeup for a party or friends wedding and I regret doing it, even I remove most of it before showing up....BUT thanks to Azin! It was really first time that I was very satisfied with my look. She made my big day! Not just by doing a great makeup but also she is very nice and caring and she helped me to relax and enjoy my special day. Everyone loved my makeup and I felt very confident and comfortable with my look :) She also does a very nice eyebrow shaping. I
    I am very blessed that Azin was my makeup artist. I love and trust in every single part of her art.
    Thank you so much Azin!

Dina · Married on 10/07/2018

There are no other words that can describe this team other than perfection! Azin is professional, detailed and caring. She was already booked on my wedding day and fortunately, Marcus was available to provide makeup services for me and my bridal party. He did not disappoint! I have never felt more beautiful in my life on my wedding day. I had been to 2 other makeup trials previous to my appointment with him. After he did mine, I booked right on the spot. He really took his time and listened to my vision. He came up with the perfect look for myself that also fit my wedding style. He is so detailed in his work but also has the skills of a true artist. I would highly highly recommend him for any bride not fully satisfied with how their trials have been going. Don't do what I did and wait. Go to them first and save yourself time and money. Marcus was so patient and kind on my wedding day. He took care of everyone that sat in his chair from 5-year-old flower girls to 60+ mothers who do not wear a lot of makeup. Everyone was so satisfied with his work. It wouldn't have been the perfect day it was without him.

As far Azin, she is an eyebrow guru!!! You will never look at your eyebrows the same after she works her magic. It took some appointments prior to the wedding to get my eyebrows perfected. But it was so worth it! I could not believe the results. I never really knew how much eyebrows affected your face. She did such a wonderful job, I actually was able to get ready quicker and wear less makeup day to day because my eyebrows were on point. The best part of it is she could not be a sweeter more caring person. I feel like I would sit in her chair all day just to talk to her. Everyone will love these two the second they meet them. I can’t thank you guys enough for doing such an amazing job!!

Muse Studios 1
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/07/2018

In great hands with Azin!

Azin was wonderful! She took care of me, my mother and a couple bridesmaids on my wedding day. From the first time I did my trial with her to the actual day of the wedding, she was very professional, calm, reassuring and helped me to feel completely ready! I highly recommend her for any occasion. You will not go wrong!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Muse Studios is a MUST for your Wedding Day

I heard about Muse Studios through my friend, Shadie. I remember Shadie looking absolutely stunning at her wedding, and she recommended Azin and Nadia from Muse Studios for my wedding day.

Azin's team blew me away and I'm so glad I went with Muse Studios for my wedding day. I have never felt more beautiful inside and out than on my wedding day. Everyone kept commenting how flawless I looked - from my face to my hair. The best part was I still looked like myself, just enhanced. My hair looked amazing - so full and naturally thick and never once looked stringy even by the end of the night. My hair is pretty thin, so Nadia was able to work her magic to make my hair down look full and voluminous the entire day. My makeup stayed perfectly all day and night and looked really ethereal. Also, my eyebrows looked so good and was crucial for the overall look. Azin told me that multiple times, but I didn't really buy into it until the actual last eyebrow appointment. She works with your brows to compliment your eyes and face the best way. I did the airbrush for my makeup (worth it for brides!!!!!!) and had my hair down; my bridesmaids and mother-in-law did traditional makeup with a compilation of down hair and updos. For my wedding day, Sarah was the lead makeup artist, and Nadia was the lead hair stylist. They were truly amazing and listened to what I wanted for that day.

Ladies, there are SO MANY guests taking photos of you at all angles all the time. This team will have you and your bridesmaids looking and feeling beautiful - and all of us truly did.

Highlights of the team:

-True professionals - experts in their fields, stuck to the schedule, created a warm but professional environment.

-Their hair and makeup consultation is crucial. It was very informative, and we were able to talk through the look and feel of the big day so that on the actual wedding day, things go smoothly.

-Azin is always available to consult, via email, phone, text. It was helpful always having her ear to get her opinion.

-Great team, great vibes, and people you want to be around on your big day. Azin, Sarah, and Nadia are just beautiful souls who calm you on a very stressful day. It was the best decision I made.

-You look and feel amazing. To me, that's priceless.

Muse Studios 2
    Muse Studios 3
    Muse Studios 4
    Muse Studios 5

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Azin and Nadia were top-notch in the services they provided! For my wedding day, my sister and I both had make-up and hair done. We both had air-brush make-up which looked amazing in photos. They spent a lot of time getting to know us and our style ahead of time, and made sure that they understood our personal preferences. My guests couldn't stop commenting on how great we looked! Professional, experts in their field, and fun personalities!

Parastoo · Married on 07/06/2018

As a bride, your makeup artist is very likely to be the vendor who spends the most time with you, and in numerous settings before your wedding, the morning of the wedding, getting-ready, and up until the moment you walk in and afterwards if you choose. This is how it was for me for my big day, and Azin completely blew me away and exceeded all my expectations. She is highly professional, keeps it real, is very kind, was so enjoyable to be around, and truly cares and loves her work. She not only took care of my makeup -- which was an amazing look beyond words not one person failed to compliment me on -- she took care of me. As a result, I felt like the most cared for bride and I developed an emotional connection with her seeing as to how present she was in much of the most important days of my life getting married.

Natalie · Married on 05/26/2018

AZIN is beyond amazing!!! I've been going to her for a while now and I have never felt more comfortable with someone. She is not only a brilliant make-up and eyebrow artist, but she has a heart of gold. I have fallen completely in love with this beautiful soul! She has done my make-up for many different events (weddings, parties etc.) and I always get/got huge compliments on my final look. Azin did my mom's make -up, my grandmother's make-up and my own make-up for my brother's wedding and it was more than a success. The first time she did my make-up she made me feel like a princess! I haven't felt so confident before with make-up and I am always so nervous just because I don't typically wear make-up much to begin with. I confided in her telling her my fears about having a "cakey" look and she exceeded my expectations 100-fold. My make-up was not "cakey" whatsoever. For one of my events it was done using airbrush technique and lasted the entire afternoon and evening. I also really loved how she was able to create a completely different look for me each time so that it wasn't the same look in pictures so people would see some differences, which made me love her even more. She took me out of my comfort zone and made me feel gorgeous! Azin is also probably the most organized person when it comes time to preparing for an event. She is very responsive with her phone and sends text reminders along with e-mail reminders. She has so many good recommendations about products and other people to go to help in preparation for a big event. I recommend Azin to everyone and anyone who asks me about beauty related questions or services. Azin has not only become someone I will forever use whenever I have any sort of event and need make-up or beauty related services, but she has also become someone I am so happy to call a friend <3 Azin I absolutely adore you and love you so much, thank you for everything!!!!!

Setareh · Married on 05/05/2018

Where do I even begin!! Azin is a professional in every sense of the word. I have been going to Azin for eyebrow shaping for a year now and she did my makeup at my wedding in May (in addition to mother of the bride, maid of honor, and mother of the groom). Her attention to every single detail is superb, she is incredibly talented, and she really delivers. We all got the airbrush makeup, which looks flawless and lasts all night. She gives you a goody bag with a few items to allow you to touch up throughout the night. We all could not have been happier!

I think the best compliment I got the night of my wedding was that I looked amazing and more importantly, I looked like myself. So often do you see brides that wear SO much makeup at their weddings and are unrecognizable. I certainly had a lot of makeup on, but it looked so natural and flawless.

Azin is also one of the most accommodating wedding vendors. She worked closely with the hair stylist we had for my wedding to make sure everyone's hair and makeup times worked perfectly. My makeup trial was so educational, and we tried two different looks to perfect the look I envisioned for my wedding.

So happy I found Azin!! I have learned so much from her and her radiant personality makes the time you spend with her so much fun! I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Summer · Married on 04/28/2018

Azin was absolutely amazing, she made me feel like a beautiful bride. I couldn’t have asked for a better make up artist for my special day.
    Nadia was also so amazing. Them working together to help make my day so special was more than I could ever ask for. Two amazing people and a even better team.
    Azin & Nadia

Muse Studios 6
    Muse Studios 7
    Muse Studios 8
    Muse Studios 9

Jocelyn · Married on 12/31/2017

Azin and her company Muse Studios are amazing!!!!! Azin is as talented as they come – she is truly an artist, she is also a pleasure to be around which is so important when you think about the amount of time and the personal nature of having your makeup done. Azin maintains the perfect balance of being an absolute professional but also being warm and compassionate. She genuinely wants you and everyone in your bridal party to feel beautiful and comfortable. Azin listened to everything I said and took my concerns seriously and as a result, I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. It is also worth mentioning that my mother is generally very uncomfortable in makeup but when she was done working with Azin she was radiant and sooo happy which was icing on the cake for me  Thank you Azin and Muse Studios for being so amazing!!!!

K. · Married on 11/18/2017

Azin is the consummate artist - she seemed to perform magic by transforming a nice looking me into a gorgeous me....
    She is very professional, has a great sense of what will work to enhance her client in a way that is desirable and appropriate for the event. A really enjoyable experience!

• F

Farnaz · Married on 11/11/2017

To say Azin is amazing is an understatement. I used her make-up and eyebrows shaping services for my engagement party/photos, and wedding. She is very professional and amazing at what she does. She was able to work with me and tune into what I wanted and create different looks for all my different events.
    Being an out of state bride she was completely understanding of my time and flexible with dates for any trials and always responded promptly via text or email. Her team was amazing and my bridal party looked great!
    More than just her great abilities as a makeup artist she became a confidante and a shoulder during all the stress wedding planning can cause.
    I highly recommend her for any event and definitely for eyebrow shaping!
    If you want a make up artist that will make you look and feel amazing Azin is for you!

Leslie · Married on 10/10/2017

Azin and staff are absolutely AMAZING! I set a pre wedding brow shaping appointment along with my wedding and hair trial, the results were great. Azin is fun, professional and has a beautiful heart. On my wedding day she made everyone feel comfortable along with her staff. She also made sure the schedule was kept amongst all the chaos. I typically do not wear makeup on a daily basis, and I chose to do the airbrush makeup, and it felt as though nothing was even applied! Both Azin, her staff, and Nadia, the hair stylist worked greatly together all day long. I would HIGHLY recommend Muse Studios/ Azin for your wedding or any event you may have. Thank you so much for making my day amazing and bringing my look to life, you are truly the best!!!

Muse Studios 10
    Muse Studios 11

Melody · Married on 10/06/2017

Azin, From Muse Studio, is absolutely AWESOME!! I found her through referral and with a quick phone conversation with her, I immediately booked her for the eyebrow and makeup trial. Sure enough, the experience was fantastic and unique.
    From our very first email exchange to my wedding day, she was absolutely wonderful to work with - talented, professional, responsive, fun and easy-going, reliable, provide great suggestions, up to date with the latest design and flexible! Before the trial date, she asked what my envisions are for the day-of. Then on trial day, she walked through steps, colors, and processes and my envisions. On trial date, not only I saw the final product of makeup but I also learned alot and talked through every step.

On the day of the wedding, I knew the exact steps and processes. Knew exactly what the end product will be and how long would it take. That helped alot through day of planning for the entire day with the ease of knowing what my look will be. sure enough, my makeup was completely flawless and I felt like the absolute best version of myself. My mother and mother in-law loved their makeup as well and everyone raved about how well it stayed on throughout the entire day and night.

Thank you, Azin for making me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!! You are absolutely amazing! your work is not just a makeup, its an ART

Ali & Melody · Married on 10/06/2017

Thank you, Azin for making me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!! You made my dream come true.. You are absolutely amazing! your work is not just a makeup, its an ART

Jannen · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say how much I absolutely loved working with Azin! Starting about 3-4 months out, I started going to Azin for eyebrow shaping at her recommendation. At first, I didn't really think that was necessary, but wow! I was wrong! Over the course of those few months, Azin was able to shape my brows in such an expert way and totally improved my look! She has a process and knows what she is doing, and I'm glad that I trusted her (she is a professional!) and followed her advice. When it came time for my makeup trial, I was comfortable with Azin and her recommendations and she worked with me to create a fresh, bright, and beautiful makeup style. I was able to see the whole process and was completely comfortable with what was going to happen when it came to my wedding day. She made me look and feel magical and I am so happy.

On the day of the wedding, she and an assistant did makeup on my mom and 5 bridesmaids. All the girls were treated to a brow shaping that day before makeup. She and her assistant did a completely wonderful job and everyone was delighted with their looks. She offers both traditional and airbrush makeup.

Also, Azin is so completely wonderful to be around. It was such a pleasure having her there for the wedding day! I absolutely recommend Azin and Muse Studios to everyone!

• Azita

Azita · Married on 09/09/2017

I got married on September 9, at Four Seasons Baltimore. I can’t say enough great things about Nadia and Azin. They made me look absolutely beautiful! My make up was so elegant, and omg I loved the way Nadia styled my hair (no hair pieces!)
    I am so glad I decided to keep both Azin and Nadia up until the ceremony, which I highly recommend ladies! I did my pictures before the ceremony outside and the wind did have its way with my hair, but I was so happy that I had Nadia and Azin there to fix me up so I looked fresh for the ceremony! The work they do is clean, professional and so unique. On the trial day, they both walked me through how the wedding day would go. They both have awesome personalities and made me feel so at ease and relaxed on my wedding day. They were the best, and I highly recommend them!

shamila · Married on 09/02/2017

I got married in September 2, 2017. Azin was my makeup artist and I absolutely loved working with her. She is very humbled and kind. I told her my vision and she created that for me. She is very nice explaining everything in detail about the makeup and the products she will use. When I did my trial with her, that is when I knew she will be the person doing my makeup for my big day. She made me feel beautiful and special. I would highly recommend Azin to anyone who wants to feel special and beautiful. She is very flexible and accommodating with everything. She is highly talented <3

Marissa · Married on 08/19/2017

I like to refer to Azin and Nadia as the "A Team". From the moment I met them both for my make up/hair trial, they made me feel like a rockstar. I am a pretty lowkey person and it was not until seeing my make up/hair at the trial that I really felt like a bride. Although I am lowkey, I decided to have 8 bridesmaids for Azin, Nadia and their assistants to work on day of the wedding. We are mostly horse girls who spend our time at the barn and did not exactly know what hair/make up we wanted. Azin and Nadia are so talented and they highlighted everyone's best features. They def held our hands and walked us through our transformations and as a group, we have never felt more taken care of and gorgeous. Nadia even gave one of my bridesmaids an amazing Game of Thrones inspired braid updo. We were all impressed! Azin air brushed my make up and seriously walked me through the entire process, step by step. Although the air brushing is more expensive, I highly recommend it bc I didn't have to check or fix my make up at all during the reception. I feel like Nadia and Azin are my friends now and I will tell everyone about how talented and amazing they are! One of my friends was in the room while we were getting ready and is obsessed with make-up. Azin's assistant was so nice and told her about the products she was using and where she could buy them. We all felt like VIPs and the only time I almost cried at my wedding was when I realized Azin and Nadia were leaving me for the night. Not only are they incredibly talented and amazing people, but they seemed to have coached me and given me strength to walk down the aisle like Beyonce as well :) Booking Muse Studios Hair and Makeup Artistry was the best decision of my entire wedding and I will never forget how much fun we had.

Xoxo
    Marissa

Sareh · Married on 08/06/2017

Azin was recommended to me by my two of my friends and I’m so happy she was available for my wedding! From my first inquiry I knew she was going to be awesome! She was very responsive and even asked for some photos to gave her an idea of my weeding inspiration. At my trial, she gave me a look that was flawless and timeless! The morning of my wedding Azin was right on time. My guests couldn’t believe how natural the airbrush looked! I was so sure I will be in great hands. My makeup looked great all night long.I can’t recommend Azin enough, she is so talented at her craft and you can tell she really loves what she does.

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2017

I just got married on July 16th and had my makeup done by Azin. She is absolutely amazing at what she does and I HIGHLY reccomend her to you for your big day. I had been to multiple makeup trials and would leave crying. I almost gave up and was going to do my own makeup but then i found Azin. I looked and felt like a barbie and she made me calm / relaxed while spending the few hours before i walked down the isle with me. If you want to look stunning and have no worries about feeling amazing on your special day then you need to go through Muse Studios :)

Niki · Married on 07/15/2017

Azin is simply the best at what she does! She did my makeup for my engagement party, my engagement photo shoot, and my wedding. Every time she amazed me with her skills. During wedding preparation, I looked forward to my appointments with her, because I love her personality. She is super fun, nice, charming, and knows which style/colors would look great on you. For my engagement photo shoot, she picked a color for my make up that suited the two dresses I was going to wear that day, so I didn't need to be worried about changing anything on my makeup when switching dresses. I absolutely loved my look on my wedding day, and couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist to be by my side on my big day. If you are looking for an amazing and talented makeup artist look no further and book your appointment with Azin!

• F

Farah · Married on 07/08/2017

I had the absolute best experience on my wedding day with Azin! I really don't know where to start, from her kindness to her humbleness to her out of this world skills. She is the ultimate best with eyebrows and make up. If you have an event to attend , especially a wedding, you must call Azin! She is truly an expert and will not find anyone like her around, trust me ive seen many and Azin is the GOLDEN package. Her services were worth every penny. I adore her and you will too! She did my make up for my wedding which was absolute perfection, as I saw and what others told me. I did trials with her as well where we tried our differnt looks leading to the ultimate look. One word AMAZING!!

Rema · Married on 07/07/2017

I recently got married on 7/7/17 @ The Mayflower DC and used Muse Studios & Azin as my bridal makeup artist - and she was amazing!! Many of my girlfriends who recently got married referred me to Azin and I went for a trial initially (which I highly suggest). She was super professional and attentive, went over everything regarding wedding makeup, style, what the day was going to be like and even gave me great advice/tips on pre-wedding skin care. Azin also went over her technique, which was very helpful the day of the wedding. I have general allergy issues so at times eye makeup can be hard but she totally worked with me and accommodated me by doing a second mini trial & setting up more time the day of, which I really really appreciated - you definitely want vendors who are accommodating as the day of can be stressful. The day of the wedding was smooth sailing, she is a super sweet person and made me feel so relaxed! I did airbrush makeup with her - which literally stayed on through EVERYTHING that night - I danced for 6 hours straight - and it even looked great the next day as I fell asleep with it on! I highly recommend Muse, I had a great experience and the pictures came out flawless! Thank you :)