Munro Photography Reviews

Munro Photography 3
Munro Photography 4
Munro Photography 5

Candice · Married on 05/11/2013

Laura is amazing, friendly, and outgoing to work with. She has a beautiful vision and is very patient in working with you....and patient in working with those who don't love to be photographed for a long period of time! She makes you feel comfortable and at ease. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Diana · Married on 12/08/2012

Fifty years ago my husband and I got married at our pastors home. I wore a gold dress, only our parents were there and there was not a single picture taken of our ceremony. My family threw us a vow renewal (almost a wedding-complete with white wedding dress and all) to celebrate our special anniversary and Laura took our photos. All I can say is WOW! She made feel so special and beautiful! It was so very special to me to see the loving way my husband looks at me. Through all the years of having our portraits taken, I have never been able to see my spouse and I: #1 look so amazing #2 share feelings. Laura captured the love Stewart & I have. I don't know how she did it but looking at these pictures I don't just see us but the love we have for one another. I can't go back and make pictures from that first "wedding" but I feel so blessed to have the ones from December for me and my family to treasure and remember forever.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Kristen · Married on 10/27/2012

Munro photography is a very good company. Laura is very professional and does a very good job.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Christie · Married on 09/15/2012

Laura is very passionate about her work and strives for perfection in every shot,and it shows :) If your looking for quality Munro photos it is, no need to look Any more!!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Amie · Married on 08/04/2012

Laura was very willing to do anything we asked. She has a great personality and sense of humor which defiantly helped lighten the mood.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Laura is not only an excellent photographer, she is also incredibly fun and easy to work with. My husband and I are not the best with poses and she had so many fun and cute ideas while making the whole day feel so natural. Our pictures are breath taking because she is a true artist. We have had three photo shoots with her so far and look forward to many more in the future!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Theresa · Married on 04/28/2012

Munro Photography is Amazing. She is flexible, thorough, outgoing, fun, creative, and insightful. She actually travelled with us on our destination wedding to Jamaica. We couldn't be more thankful that she did because we have amazing pictures that exceeded expectations and we enjoyed her company. Laura calls herself a photographer but she is so much more.. She was so helpful throughout the entire wedding process and willing to take risks for the sake of a great photo opportunity. We loved everything about the service we received from Munro Photography.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Trish · Married on 04/20/2012

I spent three years planning my wedding and finding a great photographer at a reasonable price that had a down to earth personality that my very shy and reserved husband would feel comfortable around was extremely important to me. Munro Photography definitely delivered everything we were looking for. Laura's personality makes it so easy to be yourself and allow for your true personality to shine through in your pictures, which by the way were so beautiful that even now, 2 years later, I still do through the images and drool over how amazing everything looks.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Kristen · event on: 10/16/2011

We had family portraits taken with Laura! The images she captured were priceless! I wish we had started taking family photographs years ago. Laura made our experience so comfortable. She also worked very well with our crazy family...did I mention that we have 4 boys? I would HIGHLY recommend Laura for ALL of your photographic needs.

Krissy · Married on 10/01/2011

Laura Munro Photography is amazing. She captured our day with so much Love. We look through our pictured and relive every moment with a smile. She has done family pictures for us since.....and has found a customer for life!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Christie · event on: 09/17/2011

Laura is so passionate in her talent as a photographer her work is outstanding, we've just had our engagement session done free with the package .This is a nice way for her to get to know us as a couple and we are excited Laura to do our wedding day pictures!! I know she will blow us away. On top of her natural raw talent Laura has a winning personality that makes you feel at ease and comfortable in front of the lens!! To sum it up in to two words: Top Knotch :)

Mandi · Married on 09/10/2011

Laura, and her assistant Tracy, were absolutely wonderful (did our engagement and wedding photos). She doesn't worry about how many pictures she took. She captures every moment with a beautiful artistic vision. Her attention to detail is amazing and it doesn't go unnoticed. We really enjoyed working with her. AND she gave us a CD with all of our pictures so we could print them ourselves...very rare to find that these days.

Sent on 01/20/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2010

Laura has a way of pulling the "true you" into her photos.Not only does she capture an image but the relationship between two people and the immense sense of love they have for each other.While our wedding may have been three years ago but these photos remain my favorite pictures to date.Thank you Laura for being so creative,friendly and for pulling "us" into your work. You are truly amazing!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Sara · Married on 08/28/2010

Laura was great from beginning to end.! She has only gotten better and better since 2010 and she was already awesome then! Very flexible, understanding and patient with frustrated brides :-) I recommend her for a boudour photoshoot for a 1 year anniversary present for you hubby too....fantastic photographer!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Paula · Married on 07/03/2010

I met Laura 2 years ago when my (now) husband and I were searching for a wedding photographer. Since then, she has photographed our family 3 times, engagement, wedding and Christmas. Each time I have been very pleased with her service, her professionalism and the fact she is very reasonable. I continue to refer other people to her, and plan on continuing to use her services throughout the years.

• I

Erika · Married on 09/20/2009

Laura is great... we got lost on the way to meet her for the first time and she waited 45 minutes until we found our way. We had her come to out to our location to do engagement photos and she let us include my hubby's son from his first marriage and my neice it was great to get updated photos of all of them.

At the wedding she had a second shooter who was her mom... I met her mom on the engagement shoot and she was wonderful with the kids...so that was a great plus at the wedding. Laura had a great eye for photos and we got many great shots to choose from.

We also had Laura take family pictures a couple of months after the wedding.. our apt was supposed to take 30 mins but 50 mins into the session we looked at the time. It was great to have Laura take all the pictures of us... but this time she had a good feel of what we would be comfortable to do.

Laura is not afriad to lay on the ground to get the best shot possible... many times durring the engagement and family photos she was on the ground...getting many great pictures.

I was on a tight budget for pictures and was looking all over when I found Laura on Craig's List... and I am glad I did. I had a friend who is a photographer in a different state look at all the possible photographers and he liked what he saw on Laura's webiste... and she was willing to look at what he said and took the info as a learning experience and not critisim.

Bottom Line... Laura is great photographer and has wonderful prices!!

Sent on 01/10/2010
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/03/2009

Laura is simply amazing! She is so down to earth and exceptionally good at what she does. She did the photography for our beach wedding in July 2009. She caught every special moment. The photographs she took were a thousand times more beautiful than I ever could have ever imagined! The proofs were up on the website very quickly, which was great.

Since our wedding Laura has also photographed a family session for us as well as boudior session as a surprise for my husband. She knows exactly how to take a picture to enhance what you've got. For the boudior session, I was very nervous and very shy, but that didn't last long. Laura showed me a few shots along the way so I knew what they were looking like, she made it so much fun. I am never going anywhere else for any other photography! If you're looking for the best, you can stop your search right here!! She's incredible!! :)

Sent on 01/20/2010

Carole · Married on 06/15/2013

Munro traveled to Mackinac Island for our wedding and delivered excellent quality and quantity of photography for our special day. I was super impressed with how she did a little research, scouted locations ahead of time and even worked out with our carriage driver a surprise stop for photos at the location where we had gotten engaged! Very thoughtful! She was also very open to a few photo-ops I had requested.

Sent on 01/06/2014
  • User2195409 · 2+ years ago

Laura was awesome to work with. We had a great feeling from the moment we saw her work online and then Skyped with her to discuss working together – she is very down to earth and willing to talk through clients' ideas and preferences to ensure a good fit. Because we lived out of state and were not able to have an engagement session, she made a point of traveling to our venue to meet with us, scope out shots, and get to know one another on an earlier visit to Michigan. She was also flexible in "trading out" the photo session we missed for a later one to ensure our package was fulfilled. Laura has a fantastic eye and we ended up with beautiful, creative wedding photos that captured our memories of the day. We felt very fortunate to find her and would recommend her to others.

Sent on 06/25/2013