mstudiofoto Reviews

17 | Chicago, IL

17 Reviews for mstudiofoto

• Olga

Olga · Married on 10/12/2013

This is the second time we have worked with MStudio Foto and each time we are more impressed. They are professionals that have a vision that was realized to perfection. Our ideas were taken into account and with all honesty even improved upon. It was just such a pleasant experience. The mood was very relaxed and laid back. We didn’t feel like we were taking photos, but rather were enjoying the beautiful scenery while capturing the moment forever. And that is what you get to do with pictures, hold still those few fleeting precious moments. My husband does not like taking pictures and was not interested in spending his afternoon in this manner, but at the end of the session had a huge smile on his face. His smile got bigger as we received our initial photos. I know I’m a bit partial but I feel that I could see these pictures somewhere in a magazine, that’s how elegant they looked. Marcin, has a way to organize you to really work to your strengths, and Magda helps you to find the right poses and helps you to straighten up or pay attention to hand position, paying attention to all the details that make good photos become great. Marcin gave us a timeline for when we could expect our photos and sent us a few shots to get us excited for the complete set. We received our photos in a timely manner, actually a day early. So in summary, what could be better than capturing an important moment in a beautiful way, in a relaxed atmosphere with a few laughs? This was our experience both times we worked with MStudio Foto. When our family gets bigger, hopefully they will be available to capture new memories. Thank You Marcin and Magda.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Joanna · Married on 09/14/2013

MStudiofoto were exactly what my husband and I were looking for on our wedding day as well as our engagement session! They captured every detail, beauty, and emotions in their artistic vision. They told our story with gorgeous photos and knew exactly what we wanted! They are very professional but also fun which makes working with them easy and enjoyable! We highly recommend them to every couple who wants their photos unique and beautiful!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Margaret · Married on 09/07/2013

After meeting with many photographers, we just knew Mstudio would be the right pick for our wedding day. They were so professional in everyway. Returned emails right away and always kept in touch with us and never made us nervous about anything. We even had to reschedule our first engagement shoot with them because of a family emergency an hour before and they were so understanding. Things got a little hectic in our lives so we did our shoot a week before our wedding and not only loved our photos, received so many compliments on them but we also loved working with Magda and Marcin. They made everything fun and easy for us. Our wedding day came, everything was on schedule and with 18 pairs plus us I was a little nervous about getting everyone in pictures,but they knew exactly how to handle a bridal party that size. Again everything went perfect and they were with us till early morning and made sure to capture everything. My husband and I couldn't of picked a better photographer for our special day. The wedding ends and at the end of the day, all you have left is the pictures! If your looking for great quality, professionalism, and amazing personality Mstudio is it!!!!! We will forever be grateful and will always refer all our friends, family and clients to them.

Sent on 10/04/2013
  • Z

Zaneta & Jakub · Married on 06/22/2013

If you are looking for the best photographer duo in Chicago, look no further! Marcin and his wife Magda were amazing from start to finish. We were fortunate enough to have them do our engagement photo shoot and our wedding day. We could not have asked for better pictures! They exceeded our expectations! Not only are they very talented and professional, but they are so fun and easy to work with. They make you feel very comfortable. You will not be disappointed! We recommend them to all of our friends!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Jen · Married on 06/21/2013

Loved the dynamic between the both of you. Great eye for the photo journalistic style of the images and you can tell you love your job!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Carrianne · Married on 04/13/2013

Working with Marcin & Magda at M Studio Foto on our wedding day was such a pleasure. They were prompt, calming to work with, professional and very fun. They had a vision for our wedding and made sure they did everything to get the pictures that we had planned, wanted and needed. They were open to suggestions for poses and worked well with our bridal party. They were able to adapt to the mannerisms of our group, making sure we got some serious pictures, but then really letting us get the funny and silly pictures we all had in mind! They were the most considerate people to work with and the value that they hold is far more than the price we ever paid for them! Best investment of our wedding planning, we couldn't have asked for a better experience! I HIGHLY recommend them to any bridal couple in search of GREAT photographers!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Maggie · Married on 10/06/2012

I guarantee that I was not an easy bride to work with - and I am grateful that Marcin & his wife Magda were able to put up with my BS. They did our engagement, bridal shower and wedding photos. I am extremely happy with how they all turned out. I have received numerous compliments about how beautiful our photos are & that makes me so much happier with them :) :) :) I'll reccomend this duo any day! Thank you to both of you!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Magda · Married on 08/31/2012

Marcin took amazing photos. They are truly breathtaking. I'm so glad he was part of our special day!!!

Magdalena · Married on 08/25/2012

My husband and I can't say anything else other than great things about MStudio. We've enjoyed our engagement session and the wedding a lot. They are very talented, creative, honest and most of all very friendly. They made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera , especially my husband. He doesn't like posing and being on the pictures. But they made it happened:)
    We couldn't been more satisfied with our final results of the wedding pictures- Our Wedding album is amazing! I would defiantly recommend MStudio to everybody who is looking for amazing photographers !!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Marcin and Magda were a pleasure to work with. If you are looking for photographers who can make you feel relaxed, take amazing pictures and have a great time with you than look no further. We were very happy with the results. Thank you!

Magda · Married on 07/14/2012

Everytime I look at our wedding pictures it brings a huge smile on my face. Marcin & Magda managed to very creatively capture every beautiful moment we experienced on our wedding day. From our nervous anticipation before the first look…to the emotions of the ceremony…to the warmth and love of our friends and family at the reception. These pictures are simply exquisite!!! They manifest a true artistic eye, attention to details, but most of all passion for photography! Mstudio Foto (Magda & Marcin) are very professional and amazingly fun to work with - they keep things interesting, make suggestions, guide you how to pose, know unique places in Chicago. The detail and quality of their work is terrific and in my option worth so much more what we paid for.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Antonietta · Married on 07/07/2012

I could not be happier with MStudioFoto – their work is absolutely amazing. My photos turned out more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! People keep telling me my photos look like they belong in a bridal magazine! The owners are very professional, accommodating and fun to work with. I searched high and low for a quality photographer and MStudioFoto was recommended to me by my videographer as they had worked together on another wedding in the past – it was the best recommendation I could have asked for. We plan on using them as our family photographer going forward!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Mindy · Married on 06/02/2012

Marcin and his wife did a wonderful job capturing intimate and creative moments of our wedding. They took so many wonderful pictures. My husband and I are very happy with all of our wedding pictures and the professionalism Marcin and his wife display!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Kate · Married on 05/26/2012

Marcin and Magda were amazing and tons of fun! Our photos turned out beautifully and they were super flexible and responsive to our needs. As a couple from out of town, they made a point to meet with us when it worked best for us and always came prepared, even at times loaning me a shawl when it was cold or some better lipstick when our make-up woman made me a vampire. They were such a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Malgorzata · Married on 10/15/2011

MStudioFoto provided me with the best professional service.
    Pictures were simply beautiful and have very good quality. I will defiantly use this vendor for my future needs.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Marcin took such time and care during our engagement photo shoot and on our wedding day. He captured all of the small details that I wanted, and produced high-quality photos. My husband and I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Janet · Married on 06/30/2012

Marcin and Magda are very professional and the quality of photos are great. They made us feel so comfortable and we had fun on both our engagement and wedding shoots!
    Janet