MrWhooha Reviews

4 | Allendale, MI

4 Reviews for MrWhooha

Haleigh Kolenda · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Amazing! 11/10

I had Mr.Whooha play at my graduation and it was phenomenal! They adjusted to the vibe of the party perfectly & followed all the requests that I had made. I've seen them play downtown Grand Rapids & it was super energetic and fun, however in your backyard you wouldn't want a giant rock concert. They definitely have talent, matching the client's event. I will be looking their way for my next event. 11/10

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Aimee

Aimee Crowell · Married on 07/20/2018

Professional and fun! I'd hire them again!

Friendly and fun! Lisa took a ton of pictures! And sent me a link for them. A super nice unexpected touch!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Kaleigh · Married on 06/02/2018

Mr. Whooha is a professional band that catered to all our needs. Our wedding reception was flawless and working with the group was very enjoyable. They are active with our guests, and every song was a party. They were very organized and everything flowed very well. There was no downtime and performed many requests. I would recommend them for any event. Love this group! The price was reasonable for the high-quality performers. They include DJ music as well as the live performance, and we received a photoCD that their photographer included for no additional price. I check out other bands, and for the money, they never came close to this bands performance or professionalism. This is a must band for your event.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Elizabeth Swartz · Married on 11/19/2005

Fun for everyone!

What a fun band...they seemed to relate and engage everyone!

Sent on 03/05/2019