MRT Jewelers Reviews

40 | East Providence, RI

40 Reviews for MRT Jewelers

Brennan · Married on 08/17/2019

David was amazing to work with. He worked within my budget to get me the perfect ring (her saying yes was a great bonus)

Sent on 03/22/2018

Diogo · Married on 09/29/2018

David is a class act. He is extremely knowledgeable about diamonds and all that he sells! I will always refer my family and friends to David at MRT!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Bridgette · Married on 06/15/2018

Awesome experience. I would not go anywhere else for jewelry. I worked with David for a custom engagement ring and it was an amazing experience. He was great to work with and took his time and it very attentive to what I was saying. If you’re looking for an engagement ring, there is no need to shop around. Go see David and you will be in great hands.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

Overall, my fiancé and I had an amazing experience with MRT and would recommend it to anyone looking for a jeweler! My fiancé originally worked with Amanda to create an engagement ring for me using the stone from his mothers diamond. When he proposed, I was blown away with the ring they created... We then came back to MRT and worked with Amanda to get our wedding bands. I wanted the matching wedding band for my engagement ring setting, however MRT did not have it in stock. Amanda worked to find it for me and then when I decided I wanted a second band, Amanda contacted the creator of the engagement ring setting to ask them to create a second band for me - amazing customer service! For my fiancés wedding band, MRT was able to melt down gold we had from his family to create a perfect wedding band!
    I would recommend MRT to anyone who is in the market for jewelry! Amanda and the entire team at MRT are Great! My fiancé and I will never go anywhere else for jewelry :)

Sent on 03/25/2018

Sandra · Married on 12/22/2017

My husband initially purchased my engagement ring there and since he had a great experience we decided to Purchase our wedding rings with them as well. We had Jocelyn assisting us with our bands. She was and is amazing. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Each time I went in to either pick ups my band or his and when I had mine sottered, Jocelyn would recognize me when I arrived which offered a much more personal experience. I would use them again for sure. Also very pleased with the quality of our rings.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Trisha · Married on 11/04/2017

Mrt was great! The jewelers were great to work with and very helpful. They were not pushy in anyway and helped direct my fiancé with picking out an amazing ring. They stay in your budget and make sure you get the ring you are looking for. Tons of options and can finish a ring in a short amount of time. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • FutureMrs.M.

Marisa · Married on 07/01/2017

Had a great experience with MRT Jewelers. My rings are family heirlooms so I was very concerned when having them resized. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and understanding. It was very affordable to have my rings sized and the turn around was about a week. My rings fit perfect and looked beautiful. We will be going back for my fiance's band for sure.

Sent on 12/12/2016

My fiance had such a great experience purchasing the perfect engagement ring for me. The jewelers are not pushy, they were super helpful, and they encouraged him to purchase a ring that was comfortable for him. They really work with you in the process, and they listened to everything he said. Words cannot express how beautiful my ring is. I can't imagine a better one!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Ryan · Married on 09/05/2015

MRT Jewelers was amazing! They helped me build/create my fiance's ring to perfection! She loved the yellow diamond and the band is always a talking subject.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2015

Can't say enough positive things about MRT. My fiance purchased my engagement ring from MRT and we went back for our bands. Their jewelry is absolutely gorgeous. Their prices are reasonable, especially for the quality of diamonds they sell. If you are looking for the perfect diamond, MRT is the place to should go. The staff there is very inviting and they really take their time with you to make sure you choose exactly what you want.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Thank you MRT Jewelers! The engagement ring you designed for me could not have come out any better. You exceeded my expectations and my Fiancee has received endless compliments on its beauty and uniqueness. I feel I received excellent value for my purchase and I would highly recommend you to friends and family looking for quality jewelry at a more than fair price.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Monica · Married on 09/27/2014

MRT Jewelers were excellent to deal with. My fiance purchased my engagement ring through them and he couldn't say enough good things about them. So we went back to purchase our wedding bands. The workers are always pleasant and every time I went in to look at the bands they were more than happy to show me anything I wanted to see. They educated us on all the metals available for my fiance's ring and the pros and cons of all of them. We felt confident in the selections we made.

Sent on 03/21/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/26/2014

We got our wedding bands from MRT and are very happy with them. Service was great when we were there as the team was very helpful and patient while we tried just about everything on. Value was great too!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Michele · Married on 08/01/2014

My wedding band came out AMAZING! Gorgeous recommendation and vision. So so so many compliments on my ring.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Karen · Married on 07/14/2014

My husband and I shopped around for wedding rings. A friend of my husband's and a friend of mine both recommended MRT. We were not disappointed. Our consultant took the time to help us find the right rings. I can tell you from experience - that itself is worth the trip; you don't get that at other jewelry stores.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Extremely knowledgeable and professional! My husband bought my engagement ring here; since then, we have purchased several pieces. Every person we have dealt with has been kind, courteous, and patient; they have answered any questions we have had. I always feel confident they will take the best care of my most precious jewelry. To top everything, they sell fine jewelry at an acceptable cost; they always ensure the best deal!

Sent on 07/31/2013
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 06/22/2013

Mrt was great to work with. They helped my husband pick the perfect setting for my engagement ring and helped us find the perfect bands. They accommodated all of my husbands request for his band, as they did not have what he was looking for in house, and it was perfect!! They cleaned my ring to a beautiful shine a few days before the wedding, free of charge, and made it look just as good as the day he put it on my finger. Great company, great experience!

Sent on 06/26/2013
  • Shaina

Shaina · Married on 09/13/2012

My engagement ring is so beautiful and MRT has been a pleasure to work with. They are always friendly and professional. I had it cleaned and dipped a few days before my wedding and it came out absolutely gorgeous! My Husband had his wedding band made there, they took his mother's old ring and his father's and they melted it together. The end product was amazing. I would highly recommend MRT Jewelers in East Providence.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Phenomenal, fantastic service! Wonderful customer service

Sent on 12/05/2012
  • Elin

Elin · Married on 05/05/2012

They made a custom ring for my engagement and wedding band

Sent on 05/22/2012
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 04/14/2012

MRT was able to custom design my wife's engagement ring and wedding band. Only place in Rhode Island that I could find to do this for me. Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Erin · Married on 07/29/2011

My engagement ring and wedding band are perfect! Will go back to purchase jewelry over my lifetime

Sent on 08/09/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2011

My engagement ring, wedding band, and wedding present from my husband came from MRT. They are a fantastic jewelry store and I am so happy with their customer service and the quality of their pieces. I bring my ring in every 6 months to be cleaned and checked and they are always happy to perform that service at no cost. The clasp on the bracelet that my husband got my for a wedding present wasn't closing right and they fixed it with no questions asked. Their jewelry is beautiful and their professionalism and attention to detail is wonderful.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Rachel · Married on 07/01/2011

MRT was awesome. We have gotten many things from here: the engagement ring, the 2 bands and even my diamond earrings I got for my birthday. All the experiences have been great. My husband was helped throughout the whole process. He told them what he wanted, and they designed the ring right there.
    We will be customers for life

Sent on 02/08/2012

My husband purchased my engagement ring here and the onwer searched for what i was looking for and made me very happy. Our wedding bands were also bought here. I am so glad i was referred to this place because no other stored could compete with them . quality is the best. Go and give the a shot. You will be satisfied.

Sent on 11/22/2014