MRG Productions Reviews

MRG Productions 5
MRG Productions 6
  • Brandon

Brandon · Married on 10/13/2012

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marty was awesome! The whole party was dancing the entire night and never off the dance floor. Everyone has been raving about how great they were and that the music was spot on! I would recommend MRG to anyone! If you can, def ask for Marty on your big day! He will keep the party going!!

Sent on 10/29/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2012

You cannot go wrong with MRG productions. Marty is a true professional and gave us an amazing day. Everything was perfect! We used MRG for our music, photographer, lighting, and video - I wouldn't have changed a thing about the entire day...these guys are the BEST.

We booked everything through MRG which was super easy. Marty was my go to for everything. He answered each of my emails right away (usually within five minutes) and helped guide me through the planning process. Having one place to go for payment and planning made everything so easy. Especially as things start to get hectic closer to the wedding having one vendor, opposed to four separate ones, was really a big help. Also, the DJ, Videographer and Photographers know each other and are used to working together - it made for a very smooth day....not to mention a very fun day - these guys are hilarious and fun and each of them is really good at what they do!

Music - Marty was our MC and was AMAZING. The music was exactly what we wanted and it was super fun. Our dancefloor was packed the entire night. Marty included everything we asked for and was so much fun to work with.

Photos - Eddie & David were extremely accommodating and did everything we asked. We had a large bridal party and they managed to get each picture that I wanted despite there being so many of us. And the pics were shown on the screen during the wedding - they were great photos.

Video - Vinny was simply awesome. we did a same day edit recap that was so good - people cannot stop talking about it.

These guys are real pros and I recommend MRG 100% - marty and his crew will make your wedding unforgettable. Can't go wrong!

Sent on 10/13/2012

daniella · Married on 10/08/2012

What an A Team! MRG productions DELIVERED on EVERY level possible . They had 200 Caribbean folks bragging for days & I had tons of messages on my phone while on my honeymoon because they could not wait to tell me how awesome these guys were!! Marty is such a pro and as my MC( he was awesome) & his DJ team gave a STELLAR performance @ my wedding ! It was insane !! Go Orville!! What an awesome DJ you are! I love you guys! & will be reaching out to the both of you for future events!! I can't say enough bout this team but they surely surpass my expectations !! When you have all these folks asking you how can they rock Caribbean music like Soca, Kompa all night, & had folks sweating on the dance floor with their heels off non-stop like they did; you can imagine the skills & talent! INCREDIBLE!!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Meagan · Married on 10/06/2012

Marty and his staff were great, all my friends and family had a blast and loved all the music that was played

Sent on 10/24/2012

Raven · Married on 10/05/2012

First, let me start off by giving a huge Thank You to Marty and his team at MRG! These guys are truly the best! Thank you for making our night absolutely perfect!

We could not have picked a better team than Marty and his guys, they know what they're doing. No offense, but anyone would be stupid not to choose them! Marty is so easy to work with and genuinely cares about making everyone feel comfortable by making sure everything is taken care of so you can sit back and enjoy your night. Him and his team fulfilled all of our requests and our expectations were completely exceeded.

Marty and the crew kept our party going literally until the last second of our reception. They kept the energy high and the guests out of their seats the whole night! I'm not lying when I say that our dance floor was never empty! All of our guests, and we had a lot, praised him. They thought he was great, as did we! I mean we even had a sing-off to Meatloaf's "Paradise by the Dashboard Light!" It doesn't get much cooler than that!

Our wedding was almost 2mos ago now, and people are still talking about how great the music was. I know I said it before, but I'm going to say it again, anyone would be stupid not to choose MRG for their event.
    If you want a kick-ass (hope I can say that!) party, this is the guy to chose! You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/18/2012

John · Married on 09/29/2012

From our initial contact Marty was enthusiastic, professional, and accommodating. MRG productions was recommended by our Maid of Honor who had enjoyed their entertainment at another wedding, and they did not disappoint. Our guests and ourselves danced the entire evening, which is exactly how we envisioned. They took the cues from the crowd and it felt as if they always knew exactly what music to play. To this day guests are still reaching out to complement the music. We also had the videography service, which captured our wedding day starting at the hotel where the bridal party was getting ready. They didn't miss a beat and seamed to be on top of all the key moments, we can't wait to see the video! We highly recommend MRG for your special events. Thanks MRG for making our wedding vision come to life, John and Elena

Sent on 10/23/2012

We went with MRG productions for our wedding and were so happy we did! They did an awesome job keeping the guests moving! Billy was our Dj and so amazing! Marty the MC was so fun, entertaining and really gets the crowd going. Simply loved them! The best! We also had uplighting through MRG and the room looked gorgeous. You will never go wrong when choosing them as a vendor for any event!

Sent on 10/11/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2012

MRG Productions is simply OFF THE HOOK! we weren't fully prepared with music when we had our meeting with our MC Marty. He had patience with us and helped us make our night unforgettable. We also had percussionist Howie Bongos who our family and friends are still raving about. He could come in a suit or in costumes. We chose costumes and everyone loved it. Marty helped us with our first dance mix and went over it before the reception. Everything was perfect. we wanted all our family and friends to be up dancing the night away with us and Boy did they! Marty practically had to tell everyone to sit down and eat dinner.Marty was very interactive with our guest which is what we wanted. it was everything we wanted for our wedding and we are so very lucky to have chosen MRG Productions as our DJ/entertainment for the evening.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Chris · Married on 09/14/2012

We booked MRG through Marty and he was a great person to deal with. He had a positive attitude and was very thorough. He gave us great suggestions and was reliable in everything he said. He answered all our questions and always got back to us. We completely trusted him, and his company did an amazing job at our wedding. The MC and DJ did everything we asked them to, and created an amazing party. Our MC was Orville, and I HIGHLY recommend him. He could not of been nicer to us and the bridal party. He maximized the dance time and with his high energy and positive attitude, kept everyone dancing and laughing. Just about EVERYONE at my wedding commented on how great he was. He MADE our wedding and I will recommend him to everyone I know.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Adriana · Married on 09/08/2012

One of my favorite vendors by far!!! Marty and his staff went above and beyond at our wedding. When i entered the room and saw the lighting I was in complete awe. Everything was perfect and they set such a tone with the up lighting. Marty knows how to get the crowd pumped up! He got all of our guests on their feet for our big entrance and kept them there the whole night! When I first met marty I told him we wanted a wedding where everyone danced the whole night and that's exactly what he did. Our guests have been raving about the music and everyone has asked about mrg. I highly recommend Marty and his crew. He knew off the bat what we wanted and brought more to the table than we could have imagined.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Christopher · Married on 08/10/2012

We used MRG productions for our wedding this past August. There are three things you need to have a great wedding. Good food, good people, and a great Dj. I recommend MRG for any party. Marty the owner and MC was awesome. He had the crowd going the whole night. Nice guy, easy to work with. The Dj was great. He had us dancing all night. I would also recommend the light package. Believe it or not Up lighting makes a huge difference.

Sent on 01/18/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/05/2012

My husband and I used MRG Productions to DJ/MC our wedding. We are beyond happy and grateful that we used them. They did such a remarkable job. Throughout the whole process (planning, communicating and partying), Marty and the staff at MRG were completely professional, friendly and helpful. They helped us to make all the important decisions and even did a great job with some strange requests we had ;)
    The DJ/MC of a wedding is so extremely important. They lead the whole reception and we are so happy that we had MRG to do it for us. Our reception was full of awesome music, dancing and a ton of fun and laughter. We thank Marty and MRG for making it all possible.
    In addition to DJ and MC, we also had special lighting and a photozap guy. The lighting was great, an awesome addition to the party. The photozap was one of my favorite additions. Throughout the whole ceremony, and reception, MRG had a photographer taking pictures. Then, during the reception, we got to watch pictures from all of it on the tv screens. It was such a nice touch to the reception. Also, at the end of the night, I got a CD with over 200 pictures. This is priceless, because we all know it takes a long time to get pictures from your photographer, but these pictures I had on a cd THAT NIGHT. It meant so much to me, and they were great professional pics.
    There is not one thing I could think of that I would want to do differently with our music/mc/dj. MRG was a huge part of making our day a dream come true. I cannot really think of the right words to describe how grateful we are for MRG, but I can say that if we ever had to do it again, we would definitely, 100 percent pick MRG again!! Next party we plan, we will be using them again ;)

Sent on 08/19/2012

Charlie · Married on 07/28/2012

Marty and his team were great. Orvil MC'd our wedding and he did a great job at working with us and patiently assisting us with the diverse party and introduction music selections we required. There were 30 people in our bridal party so we wanted to have certain songs for certain groups of people. Our music was a diverse mixture of Italian, tango, classic party, current pop\party, current hip hop and dance music. We also had Howie as our percussionist who was outstanding with his skills and personality (we allowed him to wear and change into various costumes to liven the night). We also contracted Jerry, a Frank Sinatra type singer, to sing some classic songs at key times throughout the night. It was an excellent touch and we got so many compliments on his singing ability and the classiness he brought. All of these components required Marty and his team to truly work at timing everything perfectly and they did not disappoint. Because of this timing and song order, people did not leave the dance floor the entire time! I can not recommend MRG enough as they truly catered to our every need and were so great to work with in every way. No, they did not pay me to write this and no, I do not work for MRG (thats what I thought when I read these reviews on wedding websites). My wife and I are real people. We had our reception at the Watermill on 7/28 in the downstairs room.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Stacy · Married on 06/16/2012

Marty was wonderful. Everyone up on dance floor all night. We had a great time

Sent on 07/03/2012

Lacey · Married on 05/06/2012

Marty was extremely helpful throughout the planning process. Any questions or ideas I had he helped me with. The day of our wedding he was awesome! He went out of his way to get the party going. We got many compliments the next few days about how great the DJ was. I highly recommend using this company. They are the best!! We would def use them again for any other parties we plan :)

Sent on 05/10/2012

christina · Married on 05/04/2012

MRG was a house vendor and when i saw them at a showcase I fell in love especially with their MC Alex. We clicked as soon as we met and I knew that he would liven up the party. I had alot of special requests with very different music and was very particular on timing entrances and it all went smoothly. They played all the songs I wanted and even the special songs I emailed them. I was lucky enough to get a free upgrade! Thank you Marty! They went over everything with me on the day off to make sure we were on the right track. Alex was hysterical and kept the party going. Definitely use MRG!!!

Sent on 05/14/2012
  • W

Katie · Married on 04/20/2012

I used MRG productions for my wedding. I can not even explain or have the words to describe how phenomenal Marty our MC was. He was very flexible and listened to everything that me and my husband asked of him. I had to switch a few things the day of and on such short notice Marty was able to accommodate me as if nothing was even changed. The entire staff was very professional and nice the entire night. I could not believe how many calls I received after the wedding, from the old to the young, to let me know how GREAT the music was. I would recommend MRG productions to anybody. I can not thank them enough for making my wedding such a memorable experience!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2012

We used MRG for our wedding and we LOVED them! Our DJ was Billy and our MC was Orville. They both did an incredible job! They had people out on the floor dancing all night and they were very accomodating to all of our requests. The photo montage they created for us was incredible. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 03/30/2012

Marty had the crowd dancing at all times. The music was amazing and our guests still rave about it today. MRG did a wonderful job keeping the party alive. They did a special happy birthday song for my in laws and made the garter tossing so much fun. I the bride am not much of a dancer but that night I did not get off the dance floor. Their prices are very reasonable and their staff is very friendly. We used Eddie for photo favors and he was also really good. MRG really knows how to make people have fun

Sent on 04/24/2012

Michelle · Married on 02/24/2012

I highly reccommend MRG productions to anyone planning a wedding. They kept our guests dancing the whole night and played all the music we requested. Everyone was helpful when we called to ask questions. MRG productions made our wedding reception a night we will never forget.

Sent on 03/03/2012

KENYATTA · Married on 11/12/2011

MRG is the best!!!! They had the reception rocking! My friends and family are still raving about them. I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 11/21/2011
  • F

Zavi · Married on 11/10/2011

I highly recommend MRG, this team is amazing. Marty suggested the triple-play package which included the DJ, Photography and Videography services. I was impressed with the professionalism, colloboration and how it was integrated. At the reception a video montage with music including excerpts from my wedding ceremony, dressing at home, childhood and dating photos were played on the plasma screens for our guests. Marty was a great Master of Ceremony and DJ Orville really engaged our guests and played music that all age groups enjoyed and danced to all night. Our initials were monogramed on the dance floor and our engagement photos was looped on the screen as guests walked in and were seated. Marty and his team were always available to meet with me to discuss ideas and the order of activities for my wedding, I was indecisive about selecting some songs and they gave me excellent suggestions.

Sent on 11/09/2012

Heather · Married on 11/04/2011

After looking over our list of preferred vendors from our reception venue, my husband and I decided to meet with MRG Productions for our entertainment. I was actually drawn in by the video they had on their website as well as their amazing reviews. We ended up hiring MRG on the spot without meeting with any other company because we felt extremely confident that their style was exactly what we wanted at our wedding.

After booking, if I emailed Marty for anything he always answered back extremely quickly. He went back and forth with me a million times before I chose a GOBO that I liked and never made me feel like I was a pest. We added percussion at the last minute which was amazing as well.

Entertainment is such an important part of any wedding. MRG really delivered for us. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire night and our guests had SUCH a great time. As the wedding day got closer, I would randomly email Marty songs that I remembered I wanted to play and he made sure it was done. We didn't want requests taken- none were. He even helped with hanging up a giant piece of my reception decor!

MRG definitely rocked the house and we have about 200 guests that would agree with that statement wholeheartedly. Save yourself the run around and meet with the MRG crew. You will not be disappointed. :)

Sent on 11/20/2011

Vicky · Married on 10/22/2011

From Start to finish - Our DJ, MC, percussionist, zap photographer, re-cap and lighting asst, were incredible!!! We decided to opt for most of the extras and are completely satisfied and glad that we did!!! Our dance floor was never empty and our MC did a wonderful job of carrying out personal requests that made our day successfully unique. All involved were pleasant, and professional. They will definitely do our next party...whatever it may be.
    We truly thank MRG for helping make out dream wedding filled with the entertainment we requested. A good DJ company goes a long way....I can't wait to see our wedding video!!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

lisa · Married on 10/22/2011

MRG Productions was recommended by a friend and now I'll also recommend MRG to anyone. If you want your guests to dance all nite you need MRG Productions, they have the best music to make your party rock! Just ask for Marty, he would guide you in any type of music you need, very helpful guy.

Sent on 10/31/2011