MRG Productions Reviews

MRG Productions 4
MRG Productions 5
MRG Productions 6

Meghan · Married on 09/09/2016

I used MRG as the DJ for my wedding. I could not have asked for a better DJ & MC. Marty was fantastic! My guests spent the whole night dancing and are still talking about how great the music was.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Meghan,

Thank you for writing this review. We had a lot of fun with your family and friends. It was a great wedding to be part of. I appreciate you letting us be part of it. Congratulations once again........

Alyssa · Married on 09/03/2016

We used MRG Productions for our Wedding on 9/3/16 and they were amazing! We hired Frank through MRG Productions to play the guitar during cocktail hour, which was great! Marty was our MC and he was awesome! He got the crowd up and dancing all night! The whole MRG staff did a great job all night! All our guests loved the music and photobooth! We also had the zap photographer, which got great shots that were displayed on the Big TV's all night. The best part was that we received the USB drive at the end of our wedding! We highly recommend MRG production for weddings or any of your events for music & photo's! Thanks again for an amazing night!

Sent on 09/22/2016

I can not express how happy I am with MRG productions. We recently got married, 9/2/16.. And let me tell you, it was a tough crowed to please. We had a late wedding 8:00-8:30 wedding 8:30-9:30 cocktail hour & 9:30-1:30 reception-- needless to say it was a late night and we had an older crowed of people- In Simple terms I was counting on the energy to die out because of the older generation mixed with a late night- Marty and his crew kept the energy high, people dancing and the room filled with excitement. It was a joyful night and my friends & family have yet to stop talking about it!

Looking back on our wedding day, I can truly say we wouldn't change a thing. Everything ran so smoothly- I didn't have a wedding planner- Marty was sure to communicate clearly with all my other staff timing his music selection perfectly. He delt with my wedding party (of drunken brothers) very well!

I can't thank him enough - I will be using them again and again for any and all future events- thank you again MRG!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Hey...........

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. Your wedding was a great time to be had by all. We always take the time to coordinate all events with all staff members. This way our brides and grooms have nothing to worry about and can focus on dancing and enjoying themselves. We look forward to working with you again. Congratulations again :)

Jonathan · Married on 07/24/2016

We used MRG Productions for our wedding on 7/24/16 and were/are extremely happy with our choice. Marty was amazing and guided us through every step of the process. He was so accommodating to our needs and helped us plan out everything we wanted based on our budget. All MRG staff were always very prompt, available to answer questions about details and make minor changes to our event. From the beginning of the ceremony, to the end of the reception, MRG executed everything PERFECTLY. The DJ did a great job with the music (including our must play list) and we were lucky enough to have Marty as our MC. As mentioned above, I have nothing but good things to say about his professionalism (and sense of humor!). Marty is awesome at what he does and really had everyone up and dancing all night! He truly did everything he could to make us happy customers and the atmosphere at our event fantastic. Some other additions to our night were a GOBO, extra uplighting with a grand entrance (flickering lights/light show to a song that went along with our bride/groom) for our reception entry, haze, 4 illuminated columns, a zap photographer, and an illuminated DJ Booth. The zap photographer really did get some great action shots, which we received immediately before we left the venue on a portable USB drive. We also booked John (a percussionist) through MRG, who was also INCREDIBLE. He was banging those glow in the dark drums all night like a rockstar! So many of my guests mentioned how much they loved him. All in all, I absolutely recommend MRG to anyone for their music, video and/or photography needs. Out of all of the vendors we used/dealt with during our wedding preparation process, Marty and MRG was definitely the best.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Adrian · Married on 07/15/2016

MRG. 'Nuff Said. Rather than choosing separate vendors for photography, videography, and music, we chose to go with MRG and it was the smartest choice we made for our wedding. They offer lots of different packages and options, depending on what works for you. Mario Crescenzo, the head of photography has an immaculate series of work that you will ABSOLUTELY fall in love with. He invests fully in his customers and takes the time to get to know them personally so that he can ensure a beautiful experience for the bride and groom. Not only did we do our engagement shoot with him, but the photos from our wedding are unbelievable. His partner Jess was so great to work with and kept everything light and fun. We hope to work with Mario again when it comes to some future milestones. Orville, our MC was energetic, fantastic, and had our wedding guests engaged the entire night. He adds a personal touch to the entertainment and makes your wedding an experience you won't forget. Our DJ, Alex, played music precisely as we asked and paid personal attention to the do's and don'ts of our playlists. Everything blended together nicely. Marty G, the president of MRG was a pleasure to do business with and we enjoyed working with him and his staff. Easy going, attentive, and wonderful folks!

Sent on 08/01/2016

MRG Productions's reply:

Adrian, thank you for your amazing review we greatly appreciate it. You are a great couple and we had a blast working with you. We can't wait to get you your pictures and video. We wish you all the best as you start your new journey together as husband and wife.

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2016

My husband and I, along with all of our guests DID NOT stop dancing until the very last song was played.
    It was nothing short of an amazing time....Marty & the crew, we thank you very much!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 05/01/2016

MRG Productions did our May 1, 2016 wedding and made it a night we will never forget. Marty wasn't only professional and very responsive, but was fantastic, funny and kept the party going all night. Me and my husband never laughed and danced so much at a wedding. If you want to make your wedding a night that you and your guest will never forget, get Marty at your wedding. I promise you won't regret it!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to play at your wedding. We had fun as well. See you at the next one :)

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2016

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I can never thank Marty and the MRG team enough for what they did for me. So many things were going wrong on our wedding day that at one point I thought I was going to cry.. But then the music started and my guest were so happy! It just made everything better. I have a tuff crowd to please and I received rave reviews!!! The dance floor was always packed and guest couldn't get enough of Marty! Plus they handed out fans and other light ups that made my guest go crazy!! If I could give them 100 stars I would. Thank you Marty- you made my wedding unforgetable

Sent on 06/10/2016

claudia · Married on 11/01/2015

I wish there was a 100 star rate button for MRG productions. Our wedding couldn't have been possible if it wasn't for Marty and his amazing team. We had heard such amazing and positive things about them while researching for the perfect DJ for our wedding through friends and family. We were completely blown away by their professionalism and talent. Not only did Marty provide us with great music, but we also enjoyed using their fun photobooth, which was a HIT. He also provided us with an amazing videographer that was able to capture the getting ready and church footage, and play it during the reception. They out did themselves!

Sent on 11/14/2015

I wouldn't book any other person then Marty for our wedding he's the man! With his up beat personality he had everybody dancing on the dance floor from beginning to the very end! We were extremely happy with Marty!!!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

MRG Productions's reply:

Your welcome :) and thank you for the great review.

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

I hired Marty and his team to manage my entire wedding. With that being said they did an amazing job with working with me, asking the proper questions, and dealing with the not so desirable conditions of my wedding. I would have liked to have spent more time on my pictures, but that was more my fault. Marty kept the beat moving throughout my wedding, and Eddie and his team were downright awesome and sweethearts. I have yet to see my video but I am sure Vinny and his team did great. I saved a ton of money doing the platinum package with MRG and would do it again!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

Marty was AMAZING! My husband and I were very laid back throughout our entire wedding planning process, and MRG helped so much to keep things simple and exciting. We had an amazing light show that they customized for us, and they gave us an amazing package at a great deal. Marty had my entire party on the floor all night, which is exactly what we wanted. He was more than just a DJ service, but also a great professional that my husband and I truly connected with. MRG will go above and beyond to make your day special and customized. I would recommend him and his services to anyone! :) :) :)

Sent on 10/14/2015

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your great review. Your wedding was amazing. Thank you for letting us be part of it. Hope to see you guys soon :)

Lindsay · Married on 07/04/2015

My husband and I had a blast at our wedding. The DJ, MC (Marty), and percussionist exceeded our expectations. My guests, as well as my husband and I, never left the dance floor! Since the wedding I have had several guests comment to me about how awesome the music was and that they had such a great time! I would recommend MRG to anyone without any hesitation!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/06/2015

Everyone knows how important the DJ is to making a party a success. I HIGHLY recommend MRG. They were amazing! Kept the party going. Just the right amount of all kinds of music. Just enough talking to convey important messages and hype the crowd. Will definitely use again!

Sent on 06/29/2015

MRG Productions's reply:

Thank you Rachel. We are glad everyone had a blast. We look forward to working with you again.

Victoria · Married on 06/06/2015

When planning our wedding, My fiancé and I believed that one of the most important vendors, is the entertainment. The entertainment vendors provide the mood, the flow, the vibes of your party. If you have a DJ that doesn’t know how to do this, your party will surely die early, leaving your guests bored and your wedding average. Marty at MRG, does not have average in his vocabulary. From his music, his staff, his ideas, and vibes are everything but average. I came to Marty with a vision for the mood I wanted to set on my wedding day. Not only did he make this vision come alive, he helped me every step of the way with our decisions. He provided me with options for pricing for photography, photo booth, live musicians for my cocktail hour, even lighting and décor for my venue. He and his staff even traveled to my venue to speak personally with my wedding coordinator prior to my wedding date to make sure they could help me pick and choose the best options for my space. My favorite quality Marty has is he will go above and beyond in helping you get through your to do list. He even helped me pick the décor for my placement cards where other vendors would just wait for you to pick something. On my wedding day, my dance floor was PACKED! Many of my guests complimented my husband and I on how well we planned the itinerary for the events on our night and that it was the best wedding they have ever went to. I owe it all to Marty and the staff at MRG. He totally nailed my vision and my party ROCKED THE HOUSE! I couldn’t be happier with my decision with picking MRG Productions to be my wedding entertainment and look forward to continuing business with them for future parties.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Erin · Married on 05/30/2015

Marty and everyone at Mrg productions were amazing. They kept my guests and I dancing all night and played every song we wanted to hear. We also purchased the Instagram photo booth which was such a hit with all of our friends and family. If you want a night of partying and great music I highly recommend Marty and the team at Mrg productions.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Heather · Married on 05/22/2015

Marty and his crew were the BEST! My wedding was a blast because of them and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Samantha · Married on 04/25/2015

We chose Marty and MRG Productions for our wedding and were extremely pleased with our decision. We used Marty as our MC and Eddie as our zap photographer and montage maker and were so happy with both of their performances... the zap photos were great and we received them right away after the wedding. We enjoyed looking the evening after our wedding at all of the 500 great photos Eddie supplied us with! it was great. Before the wedding we supplied Marty with a Must Play List and almost every song that he played on our wedding day was on our list and we were so happy to hear all of these songs on our special day! Marty was extremely reliable and responded back to our emails extremely quickly with any concerns that we had. The whole HUGE dance floor at our venue was packed thanks to Marty (we were concerned about this because we had a more older crowd and not an extremely large amount of guests). We were so happy to see almost all of our guests dancing and enjoying themselves. Overall, we would definitely recommend Marty and his team to anyone looking for a DJ/MC for their event!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Michelle · Married on 04/10/2015

My husband and I used MRG Productions for our wedding in April 2015. MARTY is amazing. Every question I emailed him, he responded back right away. We also used their photobooth, which was really cool. I emailed Marty the day of my wedding in a panick and asked him if he would be able to set up the background for the instagram photos. I completely forget all about it. He sent me an email within 10 minutes that he will be able to do it.
    My husband and I debated for a long time on either using Tommy Tunes or MRG Productions. I was set on Tommy Tunes because I knew friends of mine that had Tommy Tunes and my husband insisted on MRG Productions. We ended up deciding to go with MRG Productions. I am sooooooo glad we did. He really was amazing. Months later, guests at our wedding still talk about how good our dj was. Marty had the crowd going all night; even the guests that we thought would not get up and dance did. He listened to exactly what type of music we wanted and said just the right things to get the crowd going. I am sooooooo happy we decided to go with MRG Productions. I recommend Marty & his staff to anyone looking for an awesome dj.

Sent on 09/29/2015

MRG Productions's reply:

Hi Michelle, thank you for your amazing review. I greatly appreciate it. We are also glad you choose MRG for your entertainment and photo booth. I'm so happy we were able see your vision and bring it to the dance floor successfully. Your family and friends were a lot of fun to party with. Thank you again for the opportunity and the great review. I look forward to seeing you again soon.......... Marty

Gina · Married on 01/02/2015

Couldn't be more pleased with MRG Productions, Marty and his amazing crew! We used MRG's DJ, Photography, Videography and Photo Booth for our Jan 2, 2015 wedding. Being able to have one entity coordinate most major aspects of the day/night was great!! The whole crew worked together like a well oiled machine and helped ease the stress of wedding planning. Marty was our MC and brought amazing energy to the room. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire night! Eddie was our photographer (along with Sal and Mario) and I cannot say enough about his creativity, talent and warm and positive attitude. It was a true pleasure to have such a great team capture our wedding day. Our Videographer was also great and the Photo Booth was a fun highlight that was well worth the money. Big shout out to Todd who kept the booth moving and lively!

We seriously cannot say enough good things about MRG, they really helped make our wedding an unforgettable night!

Thank you MRG!!!

Gina & Mike Misiaszek

Sent on 01/21/2015
  • W

Walsh · Married on 11/15/2014

If you want an amazing wedding, pick MRG Productions. We cannot say enough great things about Marty and his team. All of our guests were on the dance floor having a blast, even the people that we didn't expect to dance. Marty is honest and will give you the best price around (so important when trying to find a vendor). Everyone commented on what an awesome DJ and MC we had. I promise that you will not be disappointed. Thank you MRG Productions for making our day so memorable.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2014

Mrg productions was the DJ at my wedding last week and they were absolutely amazing!

The music was outstanding from start to finish. Marty, was our MC and he had all of my guests up, dancing, laughing and having the time of their lives!

Multiple times during the wedding people told us how great the music was and how amazing it was that Marty was able to keep the partying going on all night (we literally had non-stop dancing). We highly recommend Mrg productions and hope we have an opportunity to work with him again.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Bridget · Married on 11/01/2014

My husband and I had a great time dancing at our wedding, all thanks to MRG Productions.

All our guests, young and old, had a great time. MRG's DJ and MC had the dance floor was packed the entire night with their expansive catalog of music and upbeat themes.

The MC and the maître'd of the venue worked seamlessly to keep the event moving forward, but it never felt rushed.

We plan on recommending MRG for all our and our families events in the future.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Ryan · Married on 10/18/2014

The team at MRG is great. They really brought the house down and made our wedding a great party. The recap and zap photographer were very quick and put together an awesome video for us while we had our dinner. They really know what they are doing. Hats off to them. We would definitely use them again if we had the chance to do it all over.

Sent on 01/18/2015

MRG Productions's reply:

Thanks Ryan it was a great wedding. Thank you for letting us be part of it.

Pamela · Married on 10/12/2014

Marty and his crew did an awesome job at our wedding on October 12, 2014. We spoke with him and met with him several times before the wedding and that gave him the chance to get to know us and our style. I trusted him to keep the crowd dancing and entertained and he did just that! We had a blast dancing the night away.
    Marty was always available and quick to respond to any emails/texts/calls that we sent him.
    Our package included a PhotoBooth which I would highly recommend. It was such a hit! And the best part is that we were sent home with a flash drive of all of the pictures taken in the PhotoBooth. Marty's crew also set up the lighting in the room and it looked so beautiful. Our package had a custom gobo that read "Pam and Mike" and it normally goes on the floor. Marty and his crew found a plain white wall in the room and spiced it up by putting the gobo on the wall. I've never seen this before and neither had my guests because they were talking about it all night. Many pictures have the gobo in the background and they looked awesome!
    I would highly recommend using MRG for your next event. I know I will definitely be using them for all of our future events.

Sent on 11/18/2014