MPW Media Group Reviews

MPW Media Group 6
MPW Media Group 7

Mark · Married on 03/29/2019

The Best in The Biz

Is there such a thing as 6-stars? Because these “beasts” deserve more than 5 stars. When Mark and I got engaged, this company was our priority to get. Even before we found our venue, we had to make sure that we booked MPW Media. We've seen their work and became determined to get them. Not only were they professionals, but they made sure that we had fun and enjoyed every single photo shoot - from the engagement, up until the wedding day. And boy, do they delivered! Our photos were just breathtakingly beautiful, and our video? We can’t stop watching it, and can’t stop showing it to others! They are always on top of things, and make sure that you are involved in everything they do. They are highly recommended for anyone who is getting married. They are the BEST in the biz! We love them!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    MPW Media Group 8
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/16/2019

Literally the best.

AMAZING. FABULOUS. OUTSTANDING. That only begins to describe MPW’s talent. My sister and brother-in-law hired MPW for their wedding more than five years ago, so we’ve always known their work was amazing, but experiencing it as bride and groom was unbelievable, wayyyy surpassed our expectations !! Glenn was great to work with from the very start and his team: Dada, RJ, JR, and Gelo, were such great people to be around and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. We received so many compliments from our friends and family after the wedding on how amazing the same day edit was and how they were literal ninjas during the ceremony and throughout the reception - popping up everywhere to capture each moment. Glenn's amazing-ness continued even after the wedding - literally the morning after, Glenn sent us some sneak peak photos from the wedding - so unexpected! Our whole experience with MPW was truly amazing. I would highly recommend them !!! Thank you Glenn, Dada, RJ, JR, and Gelo for everything!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    MPW Media Group 9
    MPW Media Group 10
    MPW Media Group 11

Charlene · Married on 01/19/2019

Unforgettably amazing!

BEST OF THE BEST. WE LOVE MPW!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    MPW Media Group 12
    MPW Media Group 13
    MPW Media Group 14
  • Victor

Victor Parrish · Married on 01/19/2019

An unforgettable experience!

Wow!!! All I have to say is they are the BEST media group! Hands down!! My wife and I have had quite a few experiences with other film crews. But MPW definitely sets themselves apart from the rest. From planning and meeting with Glenn at his office to the constant communication being top notch! Not only is his energy infectious but he’s got a great attitude, and friendly all around. They truly made our Bahamas wedding unforgettable. My wife’s biggest concern was to ensure we had great photos and great videography and they OVER DELIVERED!! Not only were they professional, funny, and hard working! They made us both feel like celebrities. Truly the BEST OF THE BEST!! We can’t thank them enough for making our special day that much more amazing!!

Highly Recommended!!

PS - Can We Shoot again?! It was so much FUN!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    MPW Media Group 15
    MPW Media Group 16
    MPW Media Group 17

Alexa Arniotes · Married on 01/11/2019

Outstanding!

MPW was the best decision we made within our wedding planning!!! Glenn and team are extremely talented, creative and professional; they will make you feel at ease and will ensure the timing of your wedding day goes smoothly. Throughout our entire wedding day our guest were coming up to us asking who our photographer and videographers were because they noticed how AMAZING MPW was. To top it all off, MPW produced the most amazing same day edit video that our friends and family are still talking about to this day! My husband and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND MPW! I promise you, there's no need to look any further for a photo/video team!!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Tiffany Kwong · Married on 01/05/2019

Best Wedding Decision Ever!

We were introduced to MPW many years ago when my husband and I were part of the bridal party for our friends who hired them. Needless to say, I knew from then on we would hire them one day for our own wedding (and finally join the MPW family!). Once we got engaged we even locked them down for our date without a venue. Glenn and his team are absolutely amazing! Every prep session we had with Glenn was incredibly thorough- he is extremely responsive/timely and even gave us a breakdown of everything he needed before our big day. When things got off schedule him and his team were great about adjusting and getting us back on schedule. They made our day super fun... all our guests were raving about our photographers on the dance floor being hypemen and partying along with us. Every photo looks like absolute magic and we were speechless watching our same day edit. MPW is an extremely talented team all around and they were our best decision to have our day captured perfectly. I would always encourage anyone to hire them. You will not regret it!!!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Laura Alexander · Married on 12/15/2018

The Best Out There

My husband and I agreed early on that choosing photo/video would be one of the most important decisions we made about our wedding, and we feel that we picked the absolute best team out there.

The MPW crew are not just photographers and videographers, they are wedding artists. Not only is every photo beautiful, but they captured who we are as a couple and the feeling of our wedding day is the same feeling I get when I look back at the pictures. I have watched our trailer videos so many times already and I still tear up every time.

Glenn and his team are both collaborative and creative; they were happy to go along with ideas we had but they also gave their own really great suggestions. Every member of their team was professional, efficient, and made us feel like stars the entire day. They were also a lot of fun and had everyone laughing and feeling comfortable in front of the camera.

If you’re still trying to find the perfect photo or video for your big day, we can’t recommend MPW enough.

Sent on 02/24/2019
    MPW Media Group 18
    MPW Media Group 19
    MPW Media Group 20

Saron Guintu · Married on 12/01/2018

The best media group you will ever find!

MPW= photo/video MASTERS! They are truly the best in the game and were an absolute pleasure to work with! Three years ago we attended my cousin's wedding in Jersey and that's when we first saw (and fell in love with) MPW's work, particularly the Same Day EDIT! This was something we have never seen before and definitely knew we wanted on our big day. Fast forward to 2017 when my fiance popped the question. We booked the venue first and booked MPW next- it was a no brainer. Glenn and his team kept it professional but also know how to have fun and make our bridal party feel comfortable! There was even a moment of panic when my LIMO didn't show up, but they were able to utilize the time and took some awesome shots of me and my bridesmaids as we waited! They were so great at following the timeline and were patient with all our family's extra photo requests. Our outdoor venue in Brandon FL was a rustic dream and MPW captured every second for us to commemorate forever. Our same day edit was absolute perfection and something we watch together at least once, maybe twice... OK, like 5x a day. The talent this team has is unfathomable and we were so honored to have them fly thousands of miles for our special day! A million thanks to the best media group you will ever find!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Frances

Frances · Married on 11/18/2018

Best in the universe

MPW Media IS THE BEST IN THE UNIVERSE! I knew from the very beginning that I would not be getting married without them. Hands down the best in the universe! I cannot express enough how talented and what geniuses they are. They are without a doubt the best in the business!!! They were the first one that my husband and I hired for our wedding and they did not go any less than perfection. My guests were completely blown away from all the pics and ESPECIALLY THE SAME DAY EDIT! I cannot thank them enough for capturing our special day the way they did and now I have these beautiful photos and videos to look back on. Not only are they super talented with capturing moments.. THEY ARE TALENTED ON THE DANCE FLOOR. My guests and bridal party absolutely had a blast dancing with them which only created such a fun and unforgettable atmosphere! Thank you, MPW, for making our dreams come true. DON'T LOOK ANY FURTHER. Our wedding would have not been the same without them! My husband and I love you all so much!! MPW IS AND WILL ALWAYS FOREVER BE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Lo Piccolo · Married on 11/03/2018

Book mpw now!

My husband & I got married November 3rd,2018 at the Venetian in NJ, and MPW was the best decision I made. I found them actually through instagram, and although we are from Queens, NY and didnt know anyone personally who had booked them, we decided to meet with Glenn and get some info. After our meeting and seeing their work and seeing Glenns contagious energetic attitude I knew we had to book them. Our engagement photo’s came out beautiful and Glenn even gives you a paperback book with all of the photo’s inside that I was able to display at my bridal shower.

The day of the wedding Glenn and his team took control and I automatically felt at ease as soon as they arrived at my house. They made me laugh the whole time while taking photo’s and made it so easy. Make sure you do the Same Day Edit!!!! My guests were in awe and some even cried after seeing our same day edit. They were shocked on how fast Glenn’s team created the video and talk about it every single time they see me. https://vimeo.com/298812665 Is the link if you’d like to see mine! Also I couldnt believe how fast Glenn gave me some photo’s. It was 2 days after the wedding and he gave me 150 photo’s!

They are worth every single penny. Book them now!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Beatrice

Beatrice · Married on 10/27/2018

Best in the business

Even before we even considered getting engaged and married, I have always heard of MPW. It was embedded in the back of my head, but never thought anything of it. When it became our time to finally start planning our wedding, I researched heavily on each and every vendor. I had already booked a photographer, and I needed a videographer/cinematographer! After watching dozens of wedding videos, it was clear, nothing compares to MPW’s videos! MPW really is the BEST IN THE BUSINESS! From the quality of their photos to their AMAZING cinematography skills, I finally understood why they were so popular!

What really sealed the deal was finally meeting and corresponding with Glenn! He is just a cool dude and he was just bright and full of energy! Glenn is THE WEDDING WIZ! He gave us a very detailed scenario of our wedding ceremony. He vividly described and planned out our actions to make our video super dramatic, emotional, and awesome! After that dreamy romantic wedding scene, we sold our souls to MPW and we are BEYOND HAPPY we did!

Glenn continued to text and email us the months prior to the wedding, and we even met for final wedding prep a month prior to our big day. On the day of the wedding, Glenn’s cinema team led by his FABULOUS wife Dada came in with their big gun equipment and set up. The team was just GOOD people, super nice and down to earth and got along with everyone, especially my photographer team. They were literally ninjas throughout the whole wedding. Also, they made us feel COMFORTABLE and relaxed in front of the camera, especially during those awkward, gooey film shots.

After wedding, I expected to receive any work from them to take a couple weeks. Nope! They sent me my instafilm and trailer in a week or two! They are SO fast! I LOVED both of them! I even asked them to edit out a small bit that bothered me, and they fixed it immediately.

My whole experience with MPW is truly FIVE STARS, and they really were part of fulfilling my DREAM wedding. I would recommend them over, and over again! Thank you again Glenn & Dada and your many BEASTS for my awesome time with you guys! You guys really went above and beyond my expectations. I am SO excited to watch our full wedding feature! ❤️❤️❤️

Love, Bea & Aaron
    10.27.2018 Wedding

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Norman · Married on 10/20/2018

Look no further, the BEST in the business!

When my husband and I became engaged there was no question of who we wanted to use as our photographer. We saw Glenn and his team in action at two separate weddings and the resulting photos were beyond AMAZING. If you are looking for someone who will take personal interest and put your wants and needs first, look no further!!! Glenn, Sachi, and Russell helped make my wedding day the most special day of my life. They are super fun, help make you feel relaxed, and went above and beyond to ensure we got the photos we wanted. They truly understood our personalities and made sure our photos reflected as such. I have received several photos from the wedding so far and each is more breath taking than the last. I am on the edge of my seat for more! You will not be disappointed with picking MPW Media! You guys are the BEST!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the best!

Cannot put into words how amazing MPW is. After seeing their work first hand at another wedding, we knew we could trust them for our big day. From start to finish, they exceeded expectations. The entire team is beyond talented, and so much fun to work with. We laughed all day long together. Besides their personalities, professionalism and experience, their work is second to none. The photos, SDE, and video speak for themselves. MPW was the first wedding planning decision we made, and also the best. We cannot thank them enough!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Donna · Married on 10/05/2018

I don’t think there are enough ways to explain how amazing MPW is!!! Glenn (the owner) was so helpful and great to work with every step of the way. He was there in the beginning to capture some shots of me and my husband separately, then let his crew take over. The crew of photographers and videographers are truly amazing at their jobs! The photographers were able to get the shots I wanted plus more! The same day edit was AMAZING. Everyone was in love with it and I still cry when I watch it! I haven’t received the pictures yet since we just got married last week, but I’m sure they will be just as amazing judging from our engagement shoot! Without a doubt I would use them again and I highly, highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    MPW Media Group 21
  • Mary Rose

Mary Rose · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing experience

My husband and I got married on Oct. 5, 2018 at the Venetian in Garfield, NJ. MPW was recommended to us by my husband’s cousin and after looking at their past work, I knew that we had to book them for our wedding. They were the most amazing wedding photographers/videographers! MPW made our day perfect and the whole service was excellent from start to finish. I highly recommend them to everyone that needs wedding photographers/videographers. They are such a great group to be around and they made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. Everyone at the wedding absolutely loved the SDE video and we couldn’t have asked for better photographers/videographers! The quality of the photos was amazing and they captured every single moment of our special day. Our family and friends could not stop talking about how incredible MPW was after our wedding. We would definitely work with them again in the future! Thank you MPW for capturing our dream wedding! 5 stars!!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    MPW Media Group 22
    MPW Media Group 23

Luz Salomon · Married on 10/04/2018

happy customer

I saw how awesome your work, I witnessed how tirelessly, professionally and patiently you guys covered my daughter's wedding, I felt the compassion, love and dedication you and your group before, during and after the wedding. MPW Media Group...I salute you guys...i did not even see the whole video but i already know the product of a marvelous JOB WELL DONE....i would recommend you without any hesitation and with my whole heart. I can't THANK YOU enough for capturing all the memories of Marvin and Mirabelle's biggest day of their life. I LOVE YOU GUYS...keep up the good work and here's praying for more projects nd success in all your endeavors.... CONGRATULATIONS...!!! 😍❤😍💕😍

Sent on 10/23/2018

Marvin · Married on 10/04/2018

Mpw ninjas are amazing!

Where do we even begin. It all starts from the TOP! From the moment we first walked into MPW Media’s office, we were greeted by THE MOST UPBEAT, FIRED UP, AND EXCITED welcoming EVER. Glenn made it seem like we’ve known each other for years in the first 30 seconds we walked into his office! We knew from that moment, we were not leaving that office without BOOKING. He truly didn’t even have to say one word to us, all of his work around his office, videos he’s showed us, and all the videos/pictures we’ve seen from multiple friends who hired MPW, IT ALL SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. From the moment we booked, up until the last picture and videos were taken.. GLENN and his MPW NINJA CREW were truly AMAZING.
    They are so precise with detail. The same day edit video was incredible, everyone can’t stop talking about it!! Glenn was always so quick to respond to any questions we had. To think, he had to deal with us for two years from when we booked, til our wedding day. Not once did it seem like he was ever annoyed or ever left a message of mine hanging for days.. literally mere minutes he would respond!! The customer service was incredible. We honestly did not feel like another client. He made us feel like just ONE OF THE CREW!
    Your wedding day will come and go with a flash. At the end of the day what’s left of it will all be a memory. If you want that memory to last a lifetime give GLENN AND MPW a call. They will capture EVERY MOMENT. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    MPW Media Group 24

Carol · Married on 09/23/2018

east coast beasts

If you happened to stumble upon this review in your search for wedding vendors, I can tell you one thing for sure. Your search is done. MPW hands down is the best. The amount of precision and care they put into their work shows, and you can tell they have been doing this for years to get it down to an exact science. We booked MPW for our 9/23/18 wedding, and have absolutely zero regrets. When me and my now husband were discussing wedding specifics, MPW was my one non-negotiable. The quality of their pictures and videos speak for themselves. Everyone raved about our same day edit. In fact, its been almost a month and I still have people telling me how much they loved it and it made them cry. For one of the biggest days of your life, hire MPW. You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    MPW Media Group 25

marita · Married on 09/16/2018

Super Satisfied with the Service/ Products!

These guys showed that they are the best in the business. I liked that they were organized during the wedding day and planned around your timeline. The video & pics came out amazing!!!! They really caught our personalities and showcased it in an HD video. They are worth every penny spent! They are very personable people and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Simi · Married on 09/15/2018

Glenn and his team were amazing!

We are very grateful to MPW Media and Glenn for doing an amazing job with our wedding photos and video! At our first meeting with Glenn, he was warm, friendly, and took the time to explain his team's approach. Also, throughout the planning process, Glenn and his team were easily accessible, always responded to messages, and were very easy to work with. The team was great at the wedding, they made sure to be assertive enough to get us the pictures they knew we wanted but were also in the background enough to not be in the way. We've gotten back our engagement photos and wedding photos which we loved! And our trailer video was beautiful. We were able to easily share it with our friends and family and so many of them said they shared it with their own friends because they loved it so much. We can't thank Glenn and his team enough for doing such a great job and would definitely refer them to our friends and family. Thanks Glenn!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/09/2018

There isn’t enough to say about Glenn and his team at MPW! They were attentive, full of energy, detail oriented and fun! Although it was raining, the whole team went the extra mile to capture amazing shots (including putting trash bags under my dress and getting themselves soaked). I am an extremely detail oriented person, and MPW hit the nail on the head for us. We loved our same day edit, which captured us and the day so perfectly. It had us, and many of our guests, in tears. We are truly impressed with MPWs work and we can’t wait to see the rest of our photos and videos!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

AMAZING!!! Best photo/video crew! Glenn and his team made the whole wedding process seamless. From the moment we booked them until the day of the wedding, he was so attentive to all detail and timeline. We can't express how effortless the day of the wedding went. His whole crew communicated well with each other and took the lead in guiding our whole bridal party. The photos were captured like they came out of a magazine!! If we could do it all over again, we would hire them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2018

From the minute I got engaged I knew exactly who I would be using to capture the biggest/best day of my life. After meeting Glen I knew that everything would be taken care of and our pictures would come out as amazing as the rest of the work he’s done before. But surprisingly it was even more perfect than I pictured. Glen and his team were excellent with capturing all the memories and details of my wedding . I couldn’t have been more thrilled with all the effort they put into my special day and the fun they had doing it. All the crew was full of personality and a great time to shoot with while making you feel comfortable. I would recommend them a 1000x to anyone who wants the best quality. Thank you over and over for what you brought to my day. You make me relive it again and again and for that I’m forever grateful

Sent on 10/01/2018

Peter Magharious · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing, professional, & best in the business!

The BEST in the business. My wife found MPW during the wedding search for our vendors and as soon as she showed me their work I knew they would capture our wedding perfectly. We hired them for both photography/videography. They truly know how to capture MOMENTS and details. Our first look was EPIC and not a single second was missed. The team showed up on time and worked seamlessly together. They constantly communicated with each other via headsets the entire day to ensure the bride and groom are on the same schedule. MPW was the only vendor that we hired for our wedding that performed extremely well and we did not have to think twice about them. The communication we had with Glenn was always SPECTACULAR. He always made time to discuss the entire plan for the wedding day and stayed in contact with us even after the wedding in regards to our trailer, full wedding video, and all the additional features of our package. The MPW team has gone above and beyond to create memories that will last a lifetime. They even made my father-in-law a special tribute video after he passed away recently (that was not included in the package). MPW is selfless, amazing, professional, and treat you like family! BOOK without ANY doubt!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Charlene · Married on 09/02/2018

There is absolutely no one else in the industry that Anthony and I would’ve hired to photograph and film our wedding day - MPW Media Group you guys are one of a kind! We knew from the moment we were engaged that we only had ONE photography/videography company to book because we’ve been blown away by their work at multiple friends and family’s weddings that we have attended. MPW Media Group are all incredibly professional, creative, and genuinely passionate about what they do! ! We could definitely feel that Glenn and MPW had our backs! We weren’t just “another client”, we were important, it was OUR day!! This is exactly how Glenn and the MPW crew treated us and their work from our very first meeting with Glenn up until our wedding day! Our photos are not only phenomenal but they managed to capture authentic and heartwarming moments all while keeping a modern romantic and elegant twist on everything! We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos and most especially our same day edit!! MPW crew, you were all a joy to work with!! Thank you for your beautiful work! We truly enjoyed the company and had fun with all of you and we are so happy that we had the best crew with us on such a big and unforgettable day! We love you guys!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018