MP Photography Reviews

32 | New Lenox, IL

32 Reviews for MP Photography

Diana · Married on 11/09/2020

Fast and easy to work with

Our family has used mp photography for 3 years now. Madison is very kid friendly and always takes great pictures. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Jennifer V. · Married on 10/30/2020

Absolutely awesome

I let her come up with the ideas for my daughter senior photos. All of the pictures are absolutely beautiful. Even better was we received the the photos with in days... this was our second time using her as our photographer, and I wouldn’t look anywhere else..

Sent on 11/18/2020

Melissa M. · Married on 08/08/2020

Definitely would recommend!

So when I first booked our photos I was a little nervous as this was the first time Vince and I will be taking professional photos together. Once we got the hint of how to pose and act we definitely felt more comfortable and just did our thing. She captured the the best moments of laughing to the biggest smiles we had on that day. Looking back on our engagement photos just brings more excitement for our upcoming weddings photos. She definitely had caught the best memories for us and I would recommend!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Ashley B. · Married on 01/18/2020

Everything we wanted & more!

Madison is wonderful, made us feel very comfortable and had lots of unique ideas for photos. Booking with her for our wedding was very easy & affordable. Definitely recommend her. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Kevin · Married on 12/09/2019

Fall Photos

We hired Madison for fall photos of our almost two year old son. She was very prompt in responding to our request and scheduling a date that worked best for us. The quality of the photos were great we'll absolutely be calling Madison again for our next set of family pictures.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Hector

Hector G. · Married on 10/12/2019

Fun to work with yet professional.

MP Photography is highly recommended for any of your occasions. Wedding, quinceañera, or any regular family photos! She is fun to work with and very professional. She was communicative and always on time! Great prices and great quality. We truly loved the pictures from our wedding! Highly recommend to reach out to Madison.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Andrew C. · Married on 10/10/2019

Excellent Experience!

Madison did a great job photographing our family! She was patient with our young daughter’s (one of which was not in the mood to take photos!) and our dog. Madison was able to capture our family’s unique personalities in her photos. We would highly recommend Madison to other families!

Tracy H. · Married on 09/21/2019

MP Photography

Just had our family pictures taken by Madison and she did an amazing job! Not only was she helpful in the months leading up to picture day, but she was prompt, professional and fun to work with! We will definitely be using her in the future!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2019

Totally in love!

We had such a good experience working with her! She was on time and super flexible! She got every shot we asked and the quality is definitely there. She even met my lowest quote to stay within my budget!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jackie R. · Married on 08/31/2019

Madison Paige is awesome

Madison was so great and helped keep my bridal party together. The photos she took were so beautiful! She was so easy to communicate with and over all amazing!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Alberto A. · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding Day

Madison was such an amazing photographer! She not only met the needs of my wife on her biggest day but she also met the needs of several family memebers. She was positive, kind, and I was blessed to enjoy such a memorable day with her capturing every moment.

Sent on 08/29/2020

Kellie C. · Married on 07/17/2019

Engagement Photos

Madison was there to capture the candid moments of our engagement. A space in time that seems to have frozen and we will now get to look back on through our beautiful photos for years to come! Great work and an even better human being! Thank you, Madison!!!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Chrissy O. · Married on 06/29/2019

Our Wedding Day

Madison is a pleasure to work with for any occasion. She is friendly, accommodating, and fun to work with. Madison took her time on our wedding day and was able to capture moments that I will be able to cherish forever.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer R. · Married on 06/07/2019

Fantastic Experience

Extremely professional and yet down to earth. She made you feel comfortable and was able to get everyone organized and pictures taken in timely fashion! Would recommend in a heartbeat! Love love love our pictures!

Sent on 06/21/2019

MP Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a BLAST capturing your wedding and I loved every second being a part of it 😊
  • Janet

Janet H. · Married on 02/11/2019

Awesome!

Madison was so great to work with, very accommodating and fun. She put us at ease immediately. Great photographer and captured my family as we truly!

• Christina

Christina W. · Married on 02/11/2019

Wonderful photographer!

Madison is such a wonderful photographer! This was our second time using her for family photos, and we were so happy with them both times. She is fun, efficient and her turnaround time for delivering the pictures is great. She also offers great suggestions on where to take pictures. Can't wait for our next shoot, and I definitely recommend her!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 01/20/2019

Great wedding photographer!

My husband and I looked at different wedding photographers and got exhausted from big photography companies treating us like a grain of sand on the beach. We decided to look at local, independent wedding photographers and I was thrilled when I started communication with Madison. She responded within an hour and we scheduled a meet up for that week.
    Madison's prices were reasonable and she lived in the very town our wedding was being held in (big plus when you're having a winter wedding). She was willing to adjust and take $100 off the price since my best friend was providing our engagement shoot.
    On the day of the wedding, Madison exceeded my expectations. Madison is young, and I honestly was a bit nervous as to if she would be comfortable asserting herself and our needs. She impressed me. She kept pictures moving, and kept our families moving along with them. I wanted a photographer that would be willing to tell people what she needs to get what my husband and I want and to get the best pictures and she did.
    The weirdest thing- during the wedding ceremony and reception, I didn't even hardly notice she was there. I was fully present in my wedding day, not noticing that there was a camera behind me as I said my vows. She fit into the group seamlessly and remained professional the whole time. I got beautiful pictures of my most special day.
    I highly encourage anyone to give Madison a try.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Lacey H. · Married on 11/09/2018

Couldn’t have asked for better

Madison is the sweetest ever! She was so patient and helpful! I could not have asked for a better photographer and I can tell that she really enjoys what she does! Thank you so much Madison for capturing all the special moments of our wedding day!

• George

George K. · Married on 11/02/2018

An Absolute Pleasure

Our wedding could not have gone better. Madison was amazing mostly because she was so easy to work with. During our ceremony we hardly knew she was there but the photos show she was in all the right places. Besides being Reasonably priced, and a very talented photographer, she was fun and easy to work with. Do not Hesitate to use her for your important events. She will absolutely come through with impressive results. Thank you Madison for making our wedding so special. We cant wait to use you for other projects.

• Ashlie

Ashlie K. · Married on 10/20/2018

October 2018 Snowy Wedding!

Madison was AMAZING for our wedding! It was a very small ceremony, only about 20 people. It was outdoors in Naperville at the end of October. We thought it would be a DISASTER because of a horrible change in weather, it ended up SNOWING, 40 mph winds, AWFUL! Madison got to the location before us and found a few other options that would protect us from the weather for the ceremony. She captured our moments perfectly and due to the weather, also quickly! We already booked our Christmas photos with her and will continue to use her for all of our family photos and events!

Theresa · Married on 10/10/2018

She is fantastic! Great to work with and works well with children!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kris · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!!!

Madison captured all the images requested and more! She has a VERY fast turn around time. Outstanding quality and pricing is withing budget.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Maria · Married on 08/06/2018

Madison is a great photographer!! Loved her! Not only is she good at what she does but she is so friendly! She truly cares about making your day special, I would highly recommend her ☺️☺️

Sent on 08/31/2018

Amira · Married on 07/28/2018

Flexible and responsive!

Madison was an amazing photographer to work with! She was very responsive when planning a date and worked with all my needs. The photos were natural and turned out perfectly! I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Susan · Married on 07/21/2018

Great photos and photographer

Madison was amazing! She took such creative photos to capture special moments. What a great experience!

Sent on 11/14/2018