Moy Dumadag Photo Reviews

View more information

• Austin
    Austin R. Married on 09/16/2022

Best of the best

Moy is exactly the energy you want at your wedding. He's positive, up beat, and down for any ideas you may have while simultaneously coming fully prepared with ideas of his own. Moy has a talent for making you feel comfortable while simultaneously being incredibly professional. I highly recommend Moy to anyone who wants someone with a positive attitude and an amazing eye.
  • Karen
    Karen K. Married on 07/15/2022

Highly recommend!!

Moy was an incredible photographer, we are obsessed with our photos! We did our engagement photos with Moy about a year before the wedding, and it was so great getting to know him and getting used to posing- and our photos were amazing! Our wedding photos are SO incredible- and he was so fun to work with too! All our family and friends loved him as well! He is especially amazing at getting incredible candids and fun shots. Especially recommend him if you are getting married at Tenth Ward Distillery!
  • Emma
    Emma P. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible! 10/10 would recommend!

Moy is incredible to work with. He is prompt, respectful, kind, and has an amazing energy. He made us all feel so comfortable and special on our wedding day. Our guests were all gushing over his work and performance the day after at breakfast. He was a huge hit!! And our sneak peek photos are beautiful. He is amazing. I would hire again and again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Shannon P. Married on 07/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photographer and person, highly recommend!

My husband and I really didn’t even think twice once we met Moy for a photography vendor interview. His photos were of course stunning, but his personality and love for what he did won us over right away. Moy is energetic, hilarious, personable, and overall just a joy to be around. He took our engagement pictures in the summer of 2019; they were beautiful and we had a blast with him. He had great suggestions for pictures, but also captured amazing pictures that weren’t planned. We laughed the entire time and couldn’t help but be excited based on his enthusiasm for the shots he was getting. Flash forward to May 2020 and we unfortunately had to cancel our big wedding celebration and scale down to a very private zoom ceremony. Throughout the cancelation and replanning process Moy was there to communicate every step of the way, and brought his positivity to the conversations. Fortunately we made it to our big celebration in July 2021 with him there. Again his enthusiasm and passion for what he does made spending the day with him fantastic. I can’t even begin to count the number of guests that have since, and continue to compliment Moy’s engagement with every moment throughout that day. In the time leading up to our ceremony he was supportive of hearing my idea for pictures, and also planned accordingly to ensure all of the details were ready to go on the day of. He showed up early to the venue to get a feel for the space and begin his own planning. Moy made everyone in the bridal party and family feel at ease because of his infectious personality and excitement for the process, while remaining calm and collected. The pictures are incredible and we will never regret hiring Moy to capture our these special memories.
  • O
    Olivia W. Married on 06/12/2021

Bride - Wedding Day Photography

We hired Moy for our Wedding Day. From the beginning, Moy was incredibly responsive, and thoughtful of what our vision was. He assured us that our vision was clear, and did not pressure us in any way. He was incredibly thorough in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding, and spent time with us to carefully outline the logistics, possible hiccups, and do’s & don’t’s as it related to the photography. I was very impressed with his attention to detail and clear instruction.
    On our wedding day, he was very punctual. He put me, and my whole family at ease with his warmth and kindness. He was direct, approachable, and it was clear that he really cared for and enjoyed his work. My family commented throughout the day and for days after about how much they enjoyed Moy and how much they appreciated his kind, genuine, and clear / direct approach. It was because of this that we were all able to relax, and truly enjoy the process.
    My bride-brain was scattered, but Moy remained calm, and was pro-active in the smallest of details - things I didn’t know or couldn’t remember. He was thoughtful of our surroundings, and was innovative in spaces that he did not preview. He was specific and clear in direction, and we all so needed that to be able to stay on schedule. We couldn’t help but smile and laugh throughout, when the photographer is laughing and smiling - it absolutely makes the difference in having truly natural photos where all of our guests were really enjoying themselves being photographed. We strongly recommend Moy Dumadag for your photography needs!
    Rachel G. Married on 04/16/2021

Unforgettable shots

Moy went above and beyond to make our wedding photos absolutely amazing. This is the first time I’ve had a photo taken of myself that blew me away. In addition to the wedding photos at the venue, Moy also accompanied us to a town he was unfamiliar with, but was special to us, and was able to find amazing and unforgettable shots. We are more than thankful and pleased with his professionalism, kindness, and talent. Would recommend!!!
    Danielle V. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing!!!

Moy was such an incredible photographer to work with! My husband and I had a small pop-up wedding with only 20 people due to Covid, but Moy did such an amazing job capturing so much in such a small amount of time with such a small group of people. He was professional, friendly, but most of all on top of his game! Our pictures turned out so great, that we ended up ordering more than we had initially planned! My family and guests couldn't have had nicer things to say about Moy, and I'd definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a photographer!

Moy Dumadag Photo's reply:

Danielle! Thank you so much for the most thoughtful and beautiful review!! Being able to capture your wedding day was special to me as well!! I’m really happy you loved the images!