Moxie Studio Reviews

Moxie Studio 7
  • John

John Morgan · Married on 05/18/2019

You should definitely goMoxie

Working with Lisa and Jameson was a pleasure. We did our engagement shoot a little over a year before the wedding, we had some issues meeting with them when we initially planned. They were able to meet up with us the next day, so they were extremely accommodating. They are great at what they do and they miss nothing. If you’re looking for a photographer, still, definitely consider them. I can see us making trips to Vegas when we start a family and having them do shoots for us.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Moxie Studio 8
    Moxie Studio 9
    Moxie Studio 10
    Moxie Studio 11
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 04/13/2019

Dream Team

Lisa and Jamison are a dream team!! From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, I am in love with every shot. Looking back at our wedding photos my heart gets all the feels again because they were able to capture the day/evening perfectly. I will never use any other photographer! They made us feel comfortable and okay to be ourselves. The quality of their work is exceptional and one of a kind in the valley!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Moxie Studio 16
    Moxie Studio 17
    Moxie Studio 18

Alicia · Married on 05/26/2018

Lisa and Jamison are wonderful! They are very responsive, easy to get a hold of and very accommodating. It was important for us to have our 3 dogs in our engagement pictures and not only were they accommodating, but their experience working with dogs produced beautiful pictures. Even when I changed my mind from wanting winter to fall engagement pictures, they quickly arranged a time for us to shoot before the fall colors were gone. This is all nothing compared to their talent. The warm tones and colors in our photos are gorgeous and they managed to make us look really good, haha! With all the other stresses of getting married it's so nice to know that our lasting photos and memories from our wedding are in such good hands.

Greg · Married on 05/26/2018

Lisa and Jamison have been fantastic! From their affordable pricing that includes an engagment shoot, to professionalism and responsiveness, and most importantly their amazing skill at capturing the moment! Could not be happier with our decision to choose Moxie Studio!

Angelina · Married on 04/06/2018

Aaron and I fell in love with MoxieStudio when we met them at the bridal spectacular last year. We knew that they were the photographers for us. We absolutely adore that they are a husband/wife duo and it makes their work so special. The pictures are incredible and we couldn’t be happier with our engagement photos. We are so excited to have them capture our wedding in April. Beyond their work, which is beautiful... they are genuine people. We felt so comfortable, like we’ve known them for years. Aaron and I will be using MoxieStudio in the future to capture our special moments. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and already have.

Katelynn · Married on 01/18/2018

I know before even beginning this review how difficult it will be to convey how blown away I am with Lisa and Jamison of Moxie Studio. I live in Northeast Pennsylvania. Shortly after getting engaged, my now-husband and I decided that we wanted to go back to one of our favorite cities, Vegas, to get married. We already had a plan of where we wanted to get married, so the logistics with the actual ceremony weren’t too stressful. The idea of finding a photographer across the country though was pretty daunting! I checked out a couple of photographers that were recommended to me from The Knot, but none really caught my eye. Then while looking at one of their Instagram’s, I found a picture of Valley of Fire State park. Long story short, following a series of hashtags led me to Moxie Studio- a very fortunate discovery. I pretty much instantly knew that I wanted them to be our photographers. After reviewing their site, I was pleasantly surprised by how reasonably priced they were compared to other photographers in the Vegas area. I emailed Lisa and was very impressed with her quick reply. Every single communication we had in the months leading up to the wedding left me feeling so excited. Upon meeting them the day of our shoot, I was immediately put at ease. They were both SO easy to get along with! I truly felt as though I was having one of my best friends take my photos. Lisa has one of the most amazing eyes for photography that I have ever seen. The entire session was a wonderful experience. Getting our photos back was unreal. It’s so hard to believe that it’s us in these pictures that look like they belong in a bridal magazine. I truly recommend them to everyone- even people in PA on the off chance that they will find themselves in Vegas! I’m very thankful for our decision to go with Moxie Studio!

Sent on 02/02/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2017

We used Moxie Studio for both our engagement photoshoot and our wedding and were completely blown away each time!! Lisa and Jamison are a blast to work with - they are fun, professional, thorough, easy-going, and incredibly talented. When we first contacted them to inquire about their services, we received a response quickly and were even able to meet with them that night! We knew after that meeting that we wanted them to be our photographers. After an amazing engagement photoshoot, we were beyond excited for our wedding. They captured every single moment of our big day, from getting ready to our sparkler exit. I love the look/style of their photos - they look so natural and the posing is never awkward. They are great at capturing both the posed, picture-perfect shots, as well as the candid, real-life moments. My husband and I are completely obsessed with all of our photos and are so glad we chose Lisa and Jamison to document these amazing, life-long memories for us.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Moxie Studio 19
    Moxie Studio 20
    Moxie Studio 21
    Moxie Studio 22
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

We absolutely adore Lisa and Jamison they are a wonderful couple and they make a great team! From the first conversation over the phone she has been a constant professional. Lisa did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. All of our optics are nothing short of amazing! Moxie Studios captured all the wonderful moments perfectly. We received our digital gallery and became overwhelmed with joy because every frame was breath taking. We had so much fun getting to know them and working with them. Should the need arise for more photos of course we will commute to Las Vegas to have our pictures taken by Lisa & Jamison. YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THEM AS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!! They get 10 Stars from The Broughton's

Sent on 12/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Lisa and Jamison are the absolute BEST!!! They did our engagement/pregnancy announcement shoot and elopement and were amazing! We're so in love with all of our photos, and felt totally comfortable during both events! Lisa helped us brainstorm and find some awesome locations, and always responded immediately with any questions we had. We got our photos back in the time frame that was promised, and couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

Absolutely in love with this team! Lisa & Jamison were both amazing & made sure to keep things moving & keep everyone on track throughout the entire day! Jamison even made sure the groom got a bite to eat & a few minutes to breath halfway through the day when he saw him getting stressed with last minute things!! I wish they lived in Dallas bc they would be my go to photographers for everything!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Annie · Married on 08/01/2017

Why we picked them?
    Have you seen their instagram?! Moxie has a beautifully crafted instagram showcasing their wide ranging talent. Moxie was a dream to work with! Wedding planning was stressful and it was incredible to find photographers to ease the burden. From the initial contact and meeting we got along great with Lisa and Jamison. I reached out to several photographers by email first and many gave me the run around. Lisa was direct and had no problems answering ALL of my questions. Moxie was the first photographer we sat down with and we fell in love with their work and personalty. We signed with them immediately...after months of instagram stalking them since my engagement :)

Moxie made every effort to meet our expectations and worked within our short timeline. Moxie helped us iron out all the details, timeline of the wedding and helped us express what we wanted so they can truly deliver what we envisioned. We loved that Moxie did the first look and family portraits before the wedding. This gave us much more time to get our couples portraits after the ceremony. They got along great with our family and we love our pictures. They made great thank you/ holiday greeting cards.

Day of - Wedding Day!
    It was chaotic but Moxie was fluid and was able to bring us back on track of our timeline despite of multiple challenges thrown our way...bouquets arriving late, boutonnieres falling apart, hopeless family members who can't find their shoes, phones, room keys...you name it.

Moxie was a champ getting all the outdoor photos we wanted during August... in Las Vegas!!! We felt all sorts of sweaty and yet the pictures came back amazing!!! Lisa and Jamison are a great team!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Moxie Studio's reply:

Awe, thank you so much Annie and Joe!

Andrea · Married on 06/10/2017

After viewing multiple wedding venues in the Las Vegas area, and seeing the work of Moxie Studio in all of them, I knew I had to contact them for my upcoming wedding. They were so efficient communicating through email to get everything started, and made the process of choosing a photographer easy. Upon meeting with Lisa and Jamison, I knew there wouldn't be anyone better. We had so much fun photographing our engagement session, and I couldn't wait for the wedding pictures. The day of, both Lisa and Jamison set our minds at ease as we had separate photos beforehand, making sure we wouldn't see each other. The images we received were beyond any expectations I had. There's so many favorite photos of mine from our big day, and I am so happy we chose them to capture it for us. I would recommend their services to anyone who is looking for an amazing pair of photographers!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/06/2017

They were amazing from start to finish! Pictures were very important to me and so thankful we found and chose them!
    Couldn't be more happy!!! Would recommend !!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Kyrstin · Married on 02/24/2017

Lisa and Jamison were THE BEST to work with! They did our engagement and wedding photos and we were completely blown away with how well they all turned out!!!! They were friendly, knowledgeable, and soooooo accommodating! If we lived in the Las Vegas area, we would choose Moxie Studio for every photography need!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Moxie Studio 23
    Moxie Studio 24
    Moxie Studio 25

Laura · Married on 10/29/2016

Moxie Studio is seriously the best! Lisa and Jamison are one of the sweetest couples you will meet and they are incredibly professional. Their photography is so beautiful and they are worth every penny. In the one hour of our engagement photo session, they took more than 350 pictures and we absolutely loved almost every single one of them! We are awaiting our wedding photos and video and I am 100% certain we will love all our photos and videos. We will treasure each of them for the rest of our lives. Moxie Studio helped make our wedding a perfect fairy tale day.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/18/2016

We absolutely loved working with Moxie. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and I'm so excited to see my wedding pictures! They are truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/23/2016

If you are looking for wedding photography- look no further!!! From the moment I met Lisa- I knew her and her husband were the ones to capture my wedding! Lisa and Jamison are a great team!!! They are friendly, genuine, people that make everyone feel comfortable. They were so flexible and captured every shot that we wanted and more! I knew the photos were going to be amazing after they did our engagement photos- they were also AMAZING!!! Truly beyond our expectations!
    Thank you so much Lisa, Jamison and team for adding to our special day!!! A day we will never forget thanks to your beautiful photos!!! I would definitely call upon Moxie Studio for any photography needs!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Katie · Married on 04/02/2016

I am so happy that we chose Moxie to take pictures and do videography at our wedding. They were on time, efficient, extremely nice, and completely professional. I couldn't have asked for better photographers/videographers to capture all of the moments of the day and evening. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer/videographer team. They are the best!!!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

rita · Married on 03/21/2016

Lisa and Jamison did our engagement photos and after our session we knew we had to use them for our wedding. We could not be happier. Lisa is so easy to work with. Her and Jamison are a joy to be around and they are good at what they do. They are willing to work with you and its obvious they love what they do. They captured photos of our wedding day that I wouldn't have thought of. I am so happy we found Moxie Studio. Our wedding is forever captured in a beautiful way. You won't regret your decision!

Sent on 05/01/2016
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 03/19/2016

We are so excited to be using Moxie for our Wedding! We did our engagement photos with Lisa and Jameson in June 2015 and they were absolutely incredible. We were worried about the heat in Vegas so they suggested Mt. Charleston, and the weather was perfect. It was at least 20 degrees cooler up there. They took sooo many pictures in all sorts of poses, and they helped us loosen up so we felt comfortable (especially FH). It was totally relaxed we had two outfits, and they took great pics of our pup too! They told us to expect the turn around to be 3 weeks, but she finished before that and everything turned out so great! We got a disc with high resolution copies and web ready copies. We feel spoiled! We are even more excited for the wedding! I would definitely recommend.

I am updating this review, because we just had our wedding and we are even more happy with Moxie studios! They were incredibly professional but also made us feel so comfortable. We talked with Lisa over the phone a week before the wedding and reviewed everything from timeline to family dynamics to specific shot lists. This made us feel so comfortable and like we covered all our bases. They helped us keep to our timeline, but made sure to get all the shots we needed and would want later. We ended up doing videography and photography with them and we are so happy we did! Lisa and Jamison make a great team and Zach and Jamie did too. My husband said the groomsmen and him had a great time taking pictures and felt very comfortable as did my girls and I!. Lisa was so great and sent us a sneak peak photo the next morning that everyone raved about! It was stunning. Now we can not wait for the video and photos to come in! We are so excited. My sister is using Moxie for her wedding in June and I know now we will never use another company for photography again! They are the way to go in Vegas!

Sent on 07/26/2015

For a camera-shy bride, deciding to hire a videographer was not an easy decision. That being said, my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Lisa and Jamison at Moxie Studio. Lisa and Jamison are an amazing team!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Samantha · Married on 11/15/2015

The Moxie Studio team is the BEST in Vegas! They went above and beyond from the very begining. Not only are they friendly and professional, but the whole team was incredibly dedicated to our big day and displayed a remarkable quality of work. Our engagement pictures were perfectly timeless and we couldn't have been more happy! The moments and memories captured at our wedding were breathtaking and left us astounded! We can't thank them enough for everything!!
    We are AMAZED with Moxie Studio and look forward to booking with them again!

Newlyweds - Sami & Jonny Lane xo

Sent on 11/27/2015
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/26/2015

If you're looking for wedding photographers... Then Moxie Studios isn't for you. If you're looking for visionaries, story tellers, and a talented team to showcase your love Then Moxie Studios is definitely for you! As they themselves are a couple they know what love looks like firsthand and know when to spot it behind their powerful lenses.
    Put simply I stalked Lisa and Jamison and booked them a year and a half before my actual wedding- when you see work like theirs that imprints on your heart there's no way not to! We couldn't have dreamed of seeing our wedding day the way they did. The angles and moments they captured ate just stunning! They are professional, fun, personable, patient, and VERY in demand. Besides saying yes to my now husband--- choosing Lisa and Jamison was once of the best decisions I have ever made!

Sent on 11/05/2015

JeanMarie · Married on 09/10/2015

We decided to go with Moxie after multiple recommendations from people through Facebook and our choice of vendor as well. They were absolutely wonderful to work with, very accommodating, great personalities and not to mention, their work is astonishing! They made sure to get every thing I mentioned that was extremely important to us.. I was so excited to see our wedding pics but definitely got more than expected as far as how amazing they truly turned out. I was so blown away at how they captured every little detail I felt I missed. When I received our pictures from them, it was like I got to live that day all over again, from beginning to end. I will only use them from now, family pictures, newborn, etc. I couldn't be any happier with our decision of using them. I promise you won't regret it either, pictures are one of the most important parts of your wedding.. Those are the memories that you have once the day is passed so going with the best, I feel, is the only option!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Caiti · Married on 06/20/2015

We had a destination wedding in Las Vegas in June, and couldn't be happier to have had Moxie Studio as our photographers! Just over a year before our wedding, we went out to Las Vegas to pick our venue and had our engagement photos done with Lisa and Jamison at the Valley of Fire. We were honestly amazed at how comfortable they made us feel and how great they work together. We asked them to do our wedding that very day! Throughout the whole process, Lisa and Jamison were extremely easy to work with and it was so nice to have one thing I didn't have to worry about.

On our wedding day, they were nothing but wonderful! There are so many benefits to having TWO photographers. I was so happy that Lisa could be with me, and Jamison with the guys, and no important moments were missed. So many of my family members and guests commented on how great they were at the wedding, and how perfectly the photos captured the day.

Also-they have such reasonable prices. I know I paid the same or less for their services than many of my girlfriends paid for their photographers, and my pictures are far better quality. You will not regret choosing them, they are worth every penny.

Only wish we lived closer so we could use them again when we have little ones!

Caiti and Zach Sobota