Mount Vernon Canyon Club Reviews

Mount Vernon Canyon Club 3
  • Brittany

Brittany Mautone · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing venue!

They were lovely from start to finish! Helpful staff, GREAT food, lovely scenery. Couldn’t recommend them any higher.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Mount Vernon Canyon Club's reply:

Thank you Brittany for your amazing review. Ryan and you were a delight to work with and know that your relationship will continue to endlessly climb and grow with time, much like the two of you!

Ceranne Schumacher · Married on 09/14/2019

Last minute and picky

Mount Vernon Canyon club did an amazing job with our last minute rehearsal dinner and on schedule wedding. Nicole and Shannon were always professional, they made the day go just perfect. Even with the allergies we had in the group. The food was amazing. They all care about what they do up there. It shows in how yummy the food is and how stunning their service is. You really can’t beat the view either.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Lindsey Winter · Married on 08/17/2019

Great experience!

We loved having our wedding at Mount Vernon! We had a large wedding in August there. Everyone was so helpful and kind during the process. We loved our coordinator, Shannon - I think I emailed her three times a day, every day as we got closer and she was always responsive! I wished we would have had the opportunity to hire staff to help us set up since we did everything on our own but otherwise we loved it all. The food was fantastic and the views were a dream. We would not have had it any other way!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Loni Peterson · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing venue team!!

The Mount Vernon Canyon Club facility and staff is top notch! They were a breeze to work with and were there every step of the way on wedding day! As a wedding planner, it is always so nice to have the support of an amazing venue team to make sure the day goes perfect for the couple. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Mount Vernon Canyon Club's reply:

You were a delight to work with and did such a fantastic job making Sherry & Jared's vision for their wedding come true. We will recommend you to our future brides if they are looking for a designer. planner with elegance, class and a touch of sass! Look forward to working with you in the future!
  • Kristen

Kristen Gustafson Rafferty · Married on 07/07/2019

Stress-free venue

Planning a Colorado wedding from Illinois was easy while working with Shannon Engler from Mount Vernon Canyon club. The perfect mix of professionalism and friendliness from the staff made for a stress free wedding day! Not only was the food delicious, but the two vegan meals provided upon request were raved about. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Mount Vernon Canyon Club 4
    Mount Vernon Canyon Club 5

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing Value and Views

We fell in love with this venue for the amazing mountain scenery without having the usual mountain venue price tag. Mary was so helpful and was quick to reply to any emails I had and was great the day of making sure everyone was happy and things went smoothly. This venue has the perk of including food and alcohol and rentals, saving us time of having to find a ton of outside vendors. We got a ton of compliments on the venue and you don't even have to have a member ship to hold an event here. I would highly recommend this venue for any event you are holding.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Karissa · Married on 09/08/2018

Nicole was our day of coordinator she and the other event staff were spectacular, professional, kind and helpful from start to finish. The venue and surrounding scenery is gorgeous- we were even lucky to see a herd of elk go through the meadow during pictures!! The food was awesome-many of our guests said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. Nicole really made our day run as smooth as possible and went above and beyond to make sure we got everything we had asked for- she is the best!! We are Colorado natives and this venue is tucked away just enough to get the mountain vibe and still be close to town- it was wonderful thank you Nicole and Mt Vernon for making our big day!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • I

Ilia · Married on 10/26/2017

Mary was amazing and made the entire process stress free. The food and staff were great the day of our wedding. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and we were lucky enough to get snow on our special day. The pricing is great! You get so much for what you pay for. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Mount Vernon Canyon Club 6

Lena · Married on 08/04/2017

If I could give them another star, I absolutely would. We worked with Mary, and from start to finish, she was an absolute rock star. We wanted a mountain feel without having to leave too far out of town, and Mount Vernon truly delivered. Don't let the drive up fool you: from their expansive decks, you have amazing views of the (prettier) side of the foothills and mountain ranges. Our guests are still raving about the food and cake, and so are we! We honestly weren't expecting much from their catering department when we signed the contract (wedding food usually seems mediocre), but everything was beyond what we expected and then some. The chefs didn't have it easy with 3 entrees, kids meals, and vendor meals + passed hor d'oeuvres, but they delivered. Mary worked seemlessly with our hired wedding coordinator (Quintessential Events) and accommodated any random requests we threw her way (unity cocktail) in a timely and professional manner. Longest review ever, but they really were THAT good. I'm a harsh critic at times, so that says a lot.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/30/2016

Mt Vernon has been great so far. They are one of the best valued venues in the Denver area in my opinion. I can't wait for our wedding day. It is a very beautiful venue.

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • Mrs. Sitz

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2016

My husband and I had our wedding at Mount Vernon Country Club and we couldn't have been more satisfied! The views are breathtaking, the food was delicious and the staff was always helpful and professional. We booked our wedding nearly two years in advance and they always responded promptly to my questions (and I had a lot of them). Even when we had a mishap and had to delay our ceremony, they helped keep our guests happy and distracted by starting our bar service early. That gave us just enough time to correct the problem and continue on with our wedding as if it had never happened. Excellent venue!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • F

Francoise · Married on 05/29/2016

We LOVED this venue. We used Mount Vernon as our venue and it was fantastic. Her wedding was in the Canyon room with a large back deck overlooking the Colorado mountains at 6pm and went into the night. The photos are unbelievable and the Canyon room itself was perfect, which also including a private Brides Room. The food was top notch, and the service by Mary Campopiano and Linda McFarlin was also flawless. We had many delightful comments afterwards from very happy guests!

Sent on 06/22/2016
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/10/2015

My (now) husband and I got married at Mount Vernon Country Club on October 9, 2015. I have to say everything went perfect! Everyone always warns you to be prepared in case something goes wrong. It could have been big or small, and I can honestly look back on our wedding day and say that I can not think of a single thing that went wrong. Everything went very smoothly, Nicole was amazing! She kept everything on track the day of, and answered any last minute questions I had.

She and the rest of her team were also very helpful during the planning process. She timely answered any and all questions I had, whether it be via email or phone. The food was amazing. We used Mount Vernon CC for our catering and our wedding cake. All of our guests loved the food! It was definitely the talk of the night.

And our wedding cake!? Perfect! We only had a few pictures of what we wanted, and were a bit wishy washy with the whole concept of what we wanted our cake to look like, but the baker nailed it! Everything that I was picturing in my head turned out perfectly!

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The views were amazing, the staff was very friendly, professional, and accommodating, and I am so thankful that we chose to get married at Mount Vernon Country Club!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Laurie · Married on 06/07/2015

We loved this venue. Our guests loved this venue. The views, the food, the staff - we couldn't hear enough! The only bad thing was we upgraded our buffet to have an additional omelette/waffle station...unfortunately the buffet ended up taking up our entire reception and didn't have any time for dancing and hardly enough time for cake cutting/toasts. I feel like they should have known that the layout of the food would effect the flow.....that was the only negative thing I heard from my guests....nobody wants to wait over an hour to get through the buffet line =(

Sent on 07/07/2015

MVCC was fantastic! My groom and I ended up moving out of state half way through wedding planning for our May 2015 wedding and had to coordinate everything from a far. We had no problem coordinating everything we needed with thier team - and then they thought of everything else we may have forgotten in the shuffle. The wedding was a blast and the food (we did the buffet with plated salad) was amazing! Special shout out to the great staff (waiters, bartender- everyone!) who made our guests feel very welcome! Our guests are still talking about the delicious food, the views - and how much fun they had at the wedding! Thanks for an amazing evening!!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 09/26/2014

This venue was absolutely breathtaking. We reserved the Canyon room for our event and the views of Denver could not have been more stunning. The staff were on top of every single detail. They were kind, flexible and made sure that the event ran without any issues. The food, let me tell you about the food!!! Our guests were blown away with the quality and variety available at Mount Vernon. They made sure that with all the stress that goes into planning a wedding that they were not a factor. I had no issues with any aspect of our event working with this wonderful team. I highly, HIGHLY recommend this as a venue for any occasion. Absolutely wonderful experience.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Tanya · Married on 09/07/2014

Absolutely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Our guests were blown away by the view from the deck in the canyon room. Nicole was awesome and the whole staff took great care of us and our guests. Our wedding was over 2 years worth of planning and everyone at Mt Vernon was 100% amazing every step of the way. I can't say Thank you enough to Nicole and everyone who helped make our day perfect! Oh and the food and cake was fantastic! Another bonus for us was that they waive the room fee when you have your wedding on a Sunday and since half of our guests were traveling from out of state it really wasn't a problem for most to be out late on a Sunday so that saved us a nice chunk of change that we could spend on other things. Overall value was totally worth every penny!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Amazing! They went above and beyond what I asked, we couldn't have asked for a more beautifully smooth wedding. I would recommend Mount Vernon country club to any bride and groom.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Mount Vernon was amazing! This venue is clean and modern with awesome views that my guests could not stop talking about. Mary was great and always responsive to our questions and concerns.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Ty · Married on 07/05/2014

This was the ultimate venue. It had the scenery, newly remodeled room, the awesome wait staff, amazing food, and low prices! This was the best place from start to finish. I literally have not one complaint about my day. Mary made everything so awesome that I wish I could get married every year!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

Mount Vernon was an incredible, magical place to get married. We loved getting married on the Canyon Room patio where our guests enjoyed views of Table Mountain and the city beyond, and partying in the nicely remodeled room. It was beautiful during the day and at night when the city lights were twinkling. The staff was great to work with and were generous with their hospitality.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Alicia · Married on 06/01/2014

Mount Vernon Country Club was the absolute best venue I could imagine. They made everything so easy and did such a wonderful job on the day of the wedding. I received so many compliments on the beauty of the venue and the quality of the food. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone looking for a great location at a great value.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Brad · Married on 10/04/2013

Mary was great, we had to move to Mount Vernon because of Flooding in Estes Park 2 weeks before the wedding. The were very accommodating and the wait staff and bartenders were great. The venue is beautiful and everyone had plenty of room and what a view (mountains and or downtown). I would do it here again, just fabulous.

Sent on 10/11/2013

My husband and I had originally planned our wedding to be held in Estes Park the first weekend in October 2013. When the horrorific flooding occurred we were forced to re-plan our wedding in 2 weeks. I contacted Mount Vernon and Steve called me back immediately and stared the planning process. Steve and Mary did everything they could to make the process flawless and were very accommodating of our requests and needs since we were dealing with vendors outside of their typical norm. I can't say enough for what Mary did and how much we appreciate her and her team making our "second" wedding perfect. The day of, they were checking on us and ensuring everything was taken care of. The food was amazing and the servers and wait staff were phenomenal. I truly cannot express how wonderful everyone at Mount Vernon is and how much I appreciate their kindness, dedication, and organization to make our day perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Angie · Married on 09/14/2013

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Mt. Vernon. It was the most gorgeous setting ever! Steve and Mary helped us plan out every detail and were always there to answer questions and make changes when needed. Because of the uncertainty of the weather, they were very willing to start things a little earlier and helped to adjust the schedule of things as needed. The dinner and cake was delicious, they did an amazing job!

Sent on 09/16/2013