Mount Sequoyah Retreat & Conference Center Reviews

Mount Sequoyah Retreat & Conference Center 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Thomas · Getting married on 05/12/2020

Winter Wedding on the Mountain

My husband and I got married in the chapel and had our reception in Bailey. Not only was the event space amazing but the staff helped make our wedding perfect. They worked with me to create my dream wedding. We both had a place to get ready and hangout before the wedding. We reserved a wedding block and all of our family stayed on the mountain. It was nice to have everyone in a close space. We had breakfast for our family and friends in the dinning hall the morning after the wedding. Everyone loved getting to get back together for a meal before they left town. We also had the dinning hall cater our wedding. They made two wonderful types of pasta and served it for us in Bailey. They also made appetizers for guests to enjoy while we were taking pictures after our wedding. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in a beautiful part of Fayetteville and have everything in one place.

Mount Sequoyah Retreat & Conference Center 8
    Mount Sequoyah Retreat & Conference Center 17
    Mount Sequoyah Retreat & Conference Center 18
    Mount Sequoyah Retreat & Conference Center 19

Mount Sequoyah Retreat & Conference Center's reply:

Thanks, Sarah! I'm happy that we achieved your dream wedding!! We look forward to seeing you again on the mountain!

Katie · Married on 12/22/2018

Perfect! Can't say enough good things. Great for a family-centered wedding with lots of kids.

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Mt. Sequoyah, specifically Rebecca. The staff was so accommodating and so flexible. I had many specific requests for our wedding lodging, as I wanted families and friend groups to stay together. Mt. Sequoyah was responsive, positive, and genuinely kept me sane. I would recommend them time and time again. They were amazing! Additionally, we rented one of the lodges for the rehearsal dinner and a reception, and it was a perfect space for lots of kids, for several different hosts, and for any and all caterers. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Mount Sequoyah Retreat & Conference Center's reply:

Thanks, Katie! It was wonderful to work with you, and I wish you a long and happy marriage! Please do keep us in mind for future events!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra C. H. Buell · Getting married on 03/04/2021

3.0

Fayetteville Wedding venue

Beautiful venue, easy to work with and very laid back. The staff is incredibly accommodating and the hidden campus lends endless possibilities for creativity with several different spaces. It's also in the middle of town, though it feels completely far away with gorgeous views of downtown Fayetteville.

Mount Sequoyah Retreat & Conference Center's reply:

We were honored to host your wedding, and loved being able to provide you with the catering for all of the components of your beautiful event as well! Thanks, Alexandra!
  • Cameron

Cameron · Married on 10/05/2019

3.0

So Beautiful

Sometimes it was hard to get a hold of someone and there was a handful of times playing phone tag, but the venue was beautiful and in person/once you got ahold of the staff, they were very helpful. The outdoor chapel speaks for itself and the view was worth it.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Mount Sequoyah Retreat & Conference Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Cameron! You were a pleasure to work with, and I wish you all the best! Come back and see us on the Mountain sometime...

3.4
      3.5
      3.5
      2.5

My husband and I were married at Vesper Point on Mount Sequoyah. Other than some minor record-keeping issues, it was an extremely pleasant experience. The view is spectacular and the staff is incredibly accommodating and friendly. If we were to do it over again, I’m sure we’d trade I-do’s in the same beautiful location.

Sent on 06/25/2013