Mount Palomar Winery Reviews

Mount Palomar Winery 7
  • Kayley

Kayley Criscuolo · Married on 05/26/2019

Thank you so much MPW!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Mount Palomar Winery and cannot say thank you enough to the entire staff and coordinators! The coordinators were there to answer every single question (brides have a lot of those) and they always were there to reassure me and help me. The wedding was more magical than I ever pictured and the staff exceeded all expectations through the whole process. Our guests are still raving about the food, drinks, winery and whole wedding. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Mount Palomar Winery for the best day ever!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Jaimie · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing venue!

I am sooo thankful we picked Mount Palomar for your wedding venue. Their staff was incredibly helpful, super responsive and very organized. Sandy was an absolute angel and helped so much with the planning process. Kimberly worked with us for our rehearsal and the day of and was also extremely helpful. The venue itself is gorgeous and doesn't need much as far as decor goes. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Hi Jamie,
    Thank you so much for your kind review. You were such a pleasure to work with through your whole wedding planning process. Much love and happiness are wished for you and Mark to last you lifetime!

Krystal · Married on 04/24/2019

Simply Perfect

Our wedding day was nothing short of perfection. Our guests from our amazing day on June 2nd are STILL (over a month later) raving about our wedding. The food was amazing, the stuff was attentive and professional, the grounds were absolutely breathtaking. We could not have asked for a better day, truly. Sandy was a joy to work with and she ensured that all our questions/concerns were answered in a timely manner - And we had a lot of those since this was a destination wedding for us! Our hearts are forever grateful to MPW and their incredible team! I highly recommend anyone looking for a stunning venue with amazing service for their wedding day to seriously consider Mount Palomar Winery. You will not regret it!!! We are lucky to know that we can go back to our wedding venue for years to come and it will always be beautiful & special to us and our family. If you are on the fence between this venue and another, look no further! This team and venue will make your dreams a reality. Thank you MPW for all you did for us, we are forever grateful to you all!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Katlyn · Married on 04/14/2019

Wedding Venue

If you are looking for the perfect venue Mount Palomar is it. I have said it a million times and I'll say it again. It is an absolute hidden gem. It is not one of the more well known wineries in Temecula, but is by far one of the best.

From taking a tour to our actual wedding day the staff at Mount Palomar was amazing. Sandy is amazing and so easy to communicate with and helps organize everything with all the other vendors. Kimberley then made our wedding day run so smooth, we never worried if things were getting set up, everything just went seamlessly. They both were fantastic and made our wedding so easy and fun!

We decided to do an all outdoor wedding and from the beginning I liked the idea of using all the spaces for different parts, so instead of having cocktail hour up at the ceremony site, we moved it down below to the big open area. Sandy was more than happy to make this happen. We have gotten SO many compliments on our wedding and the venue.

The food was amazing, the caterer they have contracted with was so professional, checked in with my husband and I few times to make sure things were up to our standards, brought us extra appetizers while we took pictures during cocktail hour, and made sure we had food and drinks before anyone. Not to mention the food was so good!!

Also, their wine is so good! They gave us a complimentary six month membership when we booked with them and we loved it so much, we continued our membership. It now gives us a great reason to go sit and listen to the live music and enjoy some wine.

I honestly can't say enough good things about Mount Palomar. The venue is amazing, the staff is wonderful, professional and so accommodating, and our wedding could not have been better. If you are at all considering Mount Palomar, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/16/2019

Made our dreams come true

It's hard to put into words how amazing this entire team is! The venue is absolutely stunning and barely require any decor! Sandy was truly my guardian angel during this entire planning process! She answered all of my questions no matter how silly they were. We also we're so in love with the venue we wanted to show it off to our parents and Sandy always made sure she was available to be there.
    On the day of the rehearsal we met our day of coordinator Kimberly who was so sweet and organized. She ran the rehearsal so smoothly and was someone I knew from the moment I met her that I would be able to put all my trust in her on our day and not worry at all! On the actual day, the day went off without a hitch and I had zero worries the entire day!

Our only downfall was the rehearsal dinner which was $65 per plate not including drinks and the food portions we're very small and a lot of our guests did not enjoy the food taste. Please keep in mind this has nothing to do with the venue itself as we chose to do our rehearsal dinner here and it wasn't pushed on us as we could have gone somewhere else .

This was a dream come true venue and I would choose this place hundred times over!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Crystal · Married on 11/04/2018

Nothing Short of Perfection!

My husband and I couldn't have asked for more than Mount Palomar had to offer us for our wedding day! From the day we viewed the incredible venue throughout the entire planning process, the staff was professional, responsive, flexible, and detail-oriented - There wasn't a single time I had to stress out about anything because they were always one step ahead of me to make sure coordinations were running smoothly. The wedding packages are the most inclusive and have the best value compared to any other venue we toured (we toured 9 other venues) and their ceremony and reception spaces are jaw-droppingly gorgeous! We had multiple guests comment that our wedding was the best they've ever been to and it was largely due to Mount Palomar and it's incredible staff. Thank you for helping us make our wedding day one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hello Crystal and Christopher,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this wonderful review and for choosing Mount Palomar Winery to host your very special day with your family and friends. It was a pleasure to work with you both and to be a part of your wedding day.

Brittany Aldrich · Married on 10/26/2018

Our dream wedding venue!!

My husband and I (love saying husband now!!) had the most incredible wedding at Mt Palomar Winery. Everything was absolutely flawless and we couldn’t have imagined a more perfect day! We looked at several wineries in the Temecula area and Mt Palomar was by far our favorite. Sandy was extremely helpful and quick to respond when we had questions. We had the whole wedding venue property to ourselves. We used the barrel room for the “after party” and had late night “snacks” (pizza & sliders) for our guests and it was a blast! The entire wedding from the ceremony to the reception looked like a dream with the beautiful landscapes & sunset! We are so happy we had our amazing wedding celebration at Mt Palomar Winery!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Mount Palomar Winery 10

Brittany and Tom,
    Thank you so much for taking your time to write your review on Mount Palomar Winery and your wedding day with us. It was such a pleasure to work with you both in helping to create such a gorgeous day for you and your friends. We wish you happiness and love for a lifetime! We hope to see you stop by to visit us and enjoy some wine.

Vanessa · Married on 10/14/2018

perfect choice!

Would not have chosen another venue. The staff was amazing and friendly. Sandy was very responsive and helpful. The catering from once upon a catering was to die for! All my guests raved about the food and the amazing view that venue has. Not to mention the wine! So happy this is where we had our happily ever after :)

Sent on 11/07/2018

Adriana · Married on 09/01/2018

My Mount Palomar Winery was more beautiful than we could have imagined, and all of the staff members we worked with were great to work with!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Mount Palomar Winery 11
    Mount Palomar Winery 12
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 08/18/2018

My wife and I researched many venues in and around Temecula for several months and by far, Mount Palomar seriously exceeded every venue we visited, they truly make us feel like family. The grounds are impeccable, all of the staff are professionals and the food was delightful. There was not one detail of our wedding that was overlooked. Sandy, Kimberly, the whole wedding staff, Shar, Lauren, and every winetender in the tasting room truly made our day magical. My wife and I could see that everyone sincerely wanted to do what they could to make our day special.
    The planning process was made easy with Sady's expertise. She was patient and gave us suggestions that we never would have thought of, which made our wedding exceptional. The weeks following our wedding, our guests have complimented us on how gorgeous our wedding was, many saying it was the most beautiful wedding they have been to. Mount Palomar Winery is so generous with their wedding packages, I highly recommend Mount Palomar Winery to anyone.
    Having a Day Coordinator included in the wedding packages is wonderful. It allowed my Wife and I to truly focus on our day instead of dealing with the timelines and details. We were treated with the absolute amount of respect throughout the planning process and through the day of the wedding. I do not have one complaint about any part of the experience with planning our wedding or our wedding day because of how amazing Mount Palomar Winery is.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Mount Palomar Winery 13

Lianne · Married on 05/05/2018

Once we narrowed down we wanted to get married in Temecula we set appointments at a few wineries. Mount Palomar was the second winery we toured, and it blew every other one out of the water. We knew immediately that we wanted this venue when we saw it. The views at the ceremony site are incredible, the photos don’t do it justice.

The MPW staff is extremely easy to work with making the day of very smooth. We had our wedding in the beginning of May and the weather was gorgeous and the flowers and vines were bloomed.

Bonuses of the venue:
    • It’s gorgeous all by itself you don’t need to spend a ton on florals
    • All-inclusive – we were planning our wedding from afar and the only vendors I needed were the music, photography, and floral
    • The food vendor brings you plates of your cocktail hour food and dinner, so you get to eat
    • They only do one wedding a day so you have full access to everything to take photos and the staff is focused on just your day

The only complaint I heard from quite a few people was that as soon as they would set their wine glass down to take a photo or chat the staff would take the glass immediately. I experienced this with my glass too when I was taking photos I’d turn around to get my glass and it was gone. We did an open bar so price wise that didn’t affect us but if you weren’t doing an open bar I would suggest getting those drink toppers that say “Please don’t take, I’m still enjoying my drink.”

I would highly suggest Mount Palomar Winery for your wedding. The venue looks like a million dollars but is extremely affordable. I can’t tell you how many people told me this was the best wedding venue they’ve ever been to.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Brooke · Married on 04/22/2018

My husband and I could not be happier about this venue. It has so much natural beauty that there is little you actually need to do to decorate. A few personalized touches and you have a magical space for a wedding. The venue coordinator Sandy was so inclusive of my outside wedding planner and they both were on the same page on the wedding day. It was so refreshing. A huge advantage is that the venue only has one wedding per day so you have the ability to decide having the reception outside vs inside until the day before the wedding. We are so incredibly pleased with our decision. Our guests could not stop talking about the space and I understand why.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jeannie · Married on 04/14/2018

We had our wedding at Mount Palomar on April 14, 2018 and it went throughout without a hitch! Sandy and her team made sure everything was taken care of. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue is and all had a great time. The staff was really great on the day of too. Every guest was well taken care of. We were told bartenders were all friendly and fun. We must have toured almost every vineyard venue in Temecula before deciding on Mount Palomar and we couldn't be happier about our choice! For what you get, it is very good value. During the planning process I definitely had many questions and MPW staff responded to every email very prompty and helped me through it all. Our guests all raved about how good the wedding food was too! Overall, if you're considering MPW, look no further, you won't regret your decision to host your wedding here. :)

Sent on 05/06/2018

Brittney · Married on 01/20/2018

Mount Palomar Winery turned out to be the perfect choice for my husband and I. From beginning to end, everything from the decor to the food and wine was amazing! We had our reception in the barrel room. The smell of the wood barrels plus the candle light was so romantic. If your thinking about an outdoor ceremony, they have a couple of options depending on what you like. Both are beautiful. Our pictures turned out great! We chose to have a pretty small wedding with simple decor and but you could easily dress this place up to be more formal and fit a pretty good amount of guests. The staff was so accommodating especially with any questions or concerns we had. They made my husband and I, plus our friends and family feel so relaxed and ready to enjoy our special day.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Mount Palomar Winery 14

Raquel · Married on 01/04/2018

Wedding of our Dreams

Me and my Husband recently got married here, and Sandy and the whole Mount Palomar team were absolutely incredible.

We originally had planned to have both ceremony and reception outside, but a storm rolled in the night before. Due to the weather so the grounds were soaking wet the next day. The Mount Palomar team had suggested to have the reception moved inside to the barrel room. At first, I was not to thrilled and a little bummed that we were moving everything inside because that is not what I had envisioned for our big day, and I felt that the barrel room would not have the vibe I was going for..and boy was I wrong!

The barrel room ended up being more than perfect! It was such an intimate romantic setting, and everything looked so nice set up in the room! Not only that but our guest fit comfortably and we had about 150 people! We also had a Photo Booth that was stationed perfectly right outside the doors, so if guests got hot from dancing they could enjoy the fresh air, and if they got cold they can be in the comfort of the barrel room. It was everything I could have asked for.

I received so many compliments on our wedding day, and so many compliments on the barrel room as it was so fitting since we were getting married at a winery! I Really could not have asked for a more magical day!

BIG THANK YOU AND SHOUT TO Mount Palomar staff for making our day seamless and so special! If we could do it all over again there is nothing we would change!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Mount Palomar Winery 15

Erin · Married on 11/05/2017

When we began looking at wedding venues, we were interested in the Temecula area and so we had several appointments at various locations booked in the same day. At the end of the day, we decided to do some wine tasting and talk about our thoughts of the venues we’d seen. We happened to pull into Mount Palomar, and as we walked the grounds, joked that we’d love to have our wedding there but we knew we’d never fit it into our budget. On a whim, my husband took a brochure and Sandy happened to be available for a tour. We were surprised and delighted to find that not only was the venue affordable, but it had each of the elements we had been looking for.

We were very happy throughout the process that we decided on Mount Palomar for our November wedding. Sandy, Lauren, and Kimberly were all very helpful and communicative during the months leading up to our day. When the weather forecast showed rain on our wedding day, Sandy helped us to make a Plan B, setting us at ease. Luckily, we had a gorgeous day (without a drop of rain!) and the MP staff helped to ensure everything went smoothly all day. We received many compliments on the food, the wine, and the grounds, and when the sun went down the barrel room was a perfect space for our reception. We loved that we were the only wedding on the grounds that day and that we could use as much of the gorgeous winery as we wanted to! If you’re looking for an affordable and beautiful space for your wedding in Temecula, we highly recommend Mount Palomar!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Pamela · Married on 10/28/2017

My then fiance and I had run into this venue on a whim while doing some wine tasting. There had happened to be a wedding going on during this time. We decided to schedule an appointment to do a walk through of the venue for our possible wedding location. Lauren, the weddings and events Manager, was very attentive and answered all of our questions. We were 1.) happiest with the environment and natural beauty of vineyards 2.) happy they accommodated our party of 200 3.) offered hard alcohol on top of their set package and 4.) had a in house staff. Therefore, we booked with them instantly.

Lauren and her staff were sweet enough to work with us whenever we had questions even when we booked with them over a year in advance. We had a very detailed sit down meeting one month prior to the wedding which was very helpful in making each step and process successful for the day of the wedding.

My now husband and I received tons of compliments on and after the day of the wedding, from the decor the ambiance of venue. The day of the wedding turned out remarkable. The wedding was at the end of October and the weather couldn't have been any better. The colors of the leaves in the vineyards had a little bit of fall colors peaking through and the sky was clear blue. The staff was very attentive and every detail I requested was granted with all of my expectations met. Our guests complimented on how great the food was and loved all the natural setting of the venue.

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Mount Palomar Winery 16

Melanie · Married on 10/20/2017

There are so many amazing things that I have to say about Mount Palomar Winery! My husband and I had our wedding here in October 2017, and it was the most amazing and magical night of our lives. Everything from the breathtaking ceremony site overlooking Temecula to ending the night in the Barrel Room for late night dancing went perfectly. This is all thanks to the amazing staff. Lauren, the wedding and events manager, played a huge role in making the evening as successful as it was! From the moment we started looking at this venue until the day it was over, she was always readily available for any questions or concerns we may have. Even when I emailed her 3 times a day with a million questions, she never faltered to answer my questions in a pleasant and helpful way. Our day of coordinator, Sandy, was also amazing. She made sure our day ran smoothly and took care of any and all last minute issues that came up. All of our guests had an AMAZING time, and we are still hearing from people about how it was one of the most beautiful wedding venues they have ever seen, and one of the most fun weddings they have ever attended!!! Some things that sealed the deal for us with the wedding venue was the ability to move inside at 10 PM to keep the party going until 12 (there is a noise-ordinance in this county which prohibits loud music after 10 PM outside), and the ability to add-on hard alcohol on top of the beer and wine provided. I have zero regrets about choosing this venue for our wedding, and I would do it over again a million times!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Mount Palomar Winery 17
    Mount Palomar Winery 18
    Mount Palomar Winery 19

Nicolette · Married on 10/06/2017

The venue was gorgeous and the entire Mount Palomar team was easy to communicate with and accommodating! I was an out of town bride and I always felt in the loop and got a fast response! The three different ceremony/reception sites really makes the venue unique and romantic. People were blown away by the jaw dropping views and grounds!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Leslie · Married on 09/29/2017

We looked at venues throughout the Temecula Valley as well as venues along the coast from San Diego to Malibu, hands down Mount Palomar Winery was THE best choice!! The venue is breathtaking, the staff is amazing!! They made everything so easy! :)

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Mount Palomar Winery 20

Tara · Married on 09/23/2017

Mount Palomar was the best place we could have picked for our wedding last month. The grounds were absolutely gorgeous and the staff was amazing to work with. Everyone was very concerned with making sure that our day went exactly the way we wanted it to. Every request we made was granted- no problem! So many of our guests commented that our wedding was the most beautiful they have ever been to, and Mount Palomar has everything to do with that.

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/23/2017

We had the absolute pleasure of hosting our wedding at Mount Palomar Winery in Temecula and it truly was a dream come true! The venue was so naturally beautiful with the landscape and scenery that all we had to do is enjoy the party!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Mount Palomar Winery 21
    Mount Palomar Winery 22
    Mount Palomar Winery 23
    Mount Palomar Winery 24
    Mount Palomar Winery 25

Corey · Married on 07/08/2017

We got married here in 2017 and it was an amazing experience! The entire staff was amazing and treated us like royalty. The preferred vendors that they recommended were all amazing! My husband and I are so thankful that we got married at Mount Palomar Winery and we hope to be back soon! I would recommend this place to everyone!
    Corey V

Sent on 07/27/2017

Krysten · Married on 07/01/2017

Mount Palomar Winery in Temecula CA was absolutely wonderful for our July 1st wedding. Lauren, the wedding coordinator, was so caring and and organized, that I never had one worry once our wedding day arrived. We have received endless compliments about the beauty of Mount Palomar landscaping along with how awesome the staff was. If you are looking for a dream vineyard wedding, Mount Palomar Winery is your place!

Sent on 08/07/2017