Mount Palomar Winery Reviews

Mount Palomar Winery 5
Mount Palomar Winery 6
Mount Palomar Winery 7

Crystal · Married on 11/04/2018

Nothing Short of Perfection!

My husband and I couldn't have asked for more than Mount Palomar had to offer us for our wedding day! From the day we viewed the incredible venue throughout the entire planning process, the staff was professional, responsive, flexible, and detail-oriented - There wasn't a single time I had to stress out about anything because they were always one step ahead of me to make sure coordinations were running smoothly. The wedding packages are the most inclusive and have the best value compared to any other venue we toured (we toured 9 other venues) and their ceremony and reception spaces are jaw-droppingly gorgeous! We had multiple guests comment that our wedding was the best they've ever been to and it was largely due to Mount Palomar and it's incredible staff. Thank you for helping us make our wedding day one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Mount Palomar Winery's reply:

Hello Crystal and Christopher,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this wonderful review and for choosing Mount Palomar Winery to host your very special day with your family and friends. It was a pleasure to work with you both and to be a part of your wedding day.

Brittany Aldrich · Married on 10/26/2018

Our dream wedding venue!!

My husband and I (love saying husband now!!) had the most incredible wedding at Mt Palomar Winery. Everything was absolutely flawless and we couldn’t have imagined a more perfect day! We looked at several wineries in the Temecula area and Mt Palomar was by far our favorite. Sandy was extremely helpful and quick to respond when we had questions. We had the whole wedding venue property to ourselves. We used the barrel room for the “after party” and had late night “snacks” (pizza & sliders) for our guests and it was a blast! The entire wedding from the ceremony to the reception looked like a dream with the beautiful landscapes & sunset! We are so happy we had our amazing wedding celebration at Mt Palomar Winery!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Mount Palomar Winery 8

Mount Palomar Winery's reply:

Brittany and Tom,
    Thank you so much for taking your time to write your review on Mount Palomar Winery and your wedding day with us. It was such a pleasure to work with you both in helping to create such a gorgeous day for you and your friends. We wish you happiness and love for a lifetime! We hope to see you stop by to visit us and enjoy some wine.

Vanessa · Married on 10/14/2018

perfect choice!

Would not have chosen another venue. The staff was amazing and friendly. Sandy was very responsive and helpful. The catering from once upon a catering was to die for! All my guests raved about the food and the amazing view that venue has. Not to mention the wine! So happy this is where we had our happily ever after :)

Adriana · Married on 09/01/2018

My Mount Palomar Winery was more beautiful than we could have imagined, and all of the staff members we worked with were great to work with!

Mount Palomar Winery 9
    Mount Palomar Winery 10
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 08/18/2018

My wife and I researched many venues in and around Temecula for several months and by far, Mount Palomar seriously exceeded every venue we visited, they truly make us feel like family. The grounds are impeccable, all of the staff are professionals and the food was delightful. There was not one detail of our wedding that was overlooked. Sandy, Kimberly, the whole wedding staff, Shar, Lauren, and every winetender in the tasting room truly made our day magical. My wife and I could see that everyone sincerely wanted to do what they could to make our day special.
    The planning process was made easy with Sady's expertise. She was patient and gave us suggestions that we never would have thought of, which made our wedding exceptional. The weeks following our wedding, our guests have complimented us on how gorgeous our wedding was, many saying it was the most beautiful wedding they have been to. Mount Palomar Winery is so generous with their wedding packages, I highly recommend Mount Palomar Winery to anyone.
    Having a Day Coordinator included in the wedding packages is wonderful. It allowed my Wife and I to truly focus on our day instead of dealing with the timelines and details. We were treated with the absolute amount of respect throughout the planning process and through the day of the wedding. I do not have one complaint about any part of the experience with planning our wedding or our wedding day because of how amazing Mount Palomar Winery is.

Mount Palomar Winery 11

Lianne · Married on 05/05/2018

Once we narrowed down we wanted to get married in Temecula we set appointments at a few wineries. Mount Palomar was the second winery we toured, and it blew every other one out of the water. We knew immediately that we wanted this venue when we saw it. The views at the ceremony site are incredible, the photos don’t do it justice.

The MPW staff is extremely easy to work with making the day of very smooth. We had our wedding in the beginning of May and the weather was gorgeous and the flowers and vines were bloomed.

Bonuses of the venue:
    • It’s gorgeous all by itself you don’t need to spend a ton on florals
    • All-inclusive – we were planning our wedding from afar and the only vendors I needed were the music, photography, and floral
    • The food vendor brings you plates of your cocktail hour food and dinner, so you get to eat
    • They only do one wedding a day so you have full access to everything to take photos and the staff is focused on just your day

The only complaint I heard from quite a few people was that as soon as they would set their wine glass down to take a photo or chat the staff would take the glass immediately. I experienced this with my glass too when I was taking photos I’d turn around to get my glass and it was gone. We did an open bar so price wise that didn’t affect us but if you weren’t doing an open bar I would suggest getting those drink toppers that say “Please don’t take, I’m still enjoying my drink.”

I would highly suggest Mount Palomar Winery for your wedding. The venue looks like a million dollars but is extremely affordable. I can’t tell you how many people told me this was the best wedding venue they’ve ever been to.

Brooke · Married on 04/22/2018

My husband and I could not be happier about this venue. It has so much natural beauty that there is little you actually need to do to decorate. A few personalized touches and you have a magical space for a wedding. The venue coordinator Sandy was so inclusive of my outside wedding planner and they both were on the same page on the wedding day. It was so refreshing. A huge advantage is that the venue only has one wedding per day so you have the ability to decide having the reception outside vs inside until the day before the wedding. We are so incredibly pleased with our decision. Our guests could not stop talking about the space and I understand why.

Jeannie · Married on 04/14/2018

We had our wedding at Mount Palomar on April 14, 2018 and it went throughout without a hitch! Sandy and her team made sure everything was taken care of. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue is and all had a great time. The staff was really great on the day of too. Every guest was well taken care of. We were told bartenders were all friendly and fun. We must have toured almost every vineyard venue in Temecula before deciding on Mount Palomar and we couldn't be happier about our choice! For what you get, it is very good value. During the planning process I definitely had many questions and MPW staff responded to every email very prompty and helped me through it all. Our guests all raved about how good the wedding food was too! Overall, if you're considering MPW, look no further, you won't regret your decision to host your wedding here. :)

Brittney · Married on 01/20/2018

Mount Palomar Winery turned out to be the perfect choice for my husband and I. From beginning to end, everything from the decor to the food and wine was amazing! We had our reception in the barrel room. The smell of the wood barrels plus the candle light was so romantic. If your thinking about an outdoor ceremony, they have a couple of options depending on what you like. Both are beautiful. Our pictures turned out great! We chose to have a pretty small wedding with simple decor and but you could easily dress this place up to be more formal and fit a pretty good amount of guests. The staff was so accommodating especially with any questions or concerns we had. They made my husband and I, plus our friends and family feel so relaxed and ready to enjoy our special day.

Mount Palomar Winery 12

Raquel · Married on 01/04/2018

Wedding of our Dreams

Me and my Husband recently got married here, and Sandy and the whole Mount Palomar team were absolutely incredible.

We originally had planned to have both ceremony and reception outside, but a storm rolled in the night before. Due to the weather so the grounds were soaking wet the next day. The Mount Palomar team had suggested to have the reception moved inside to the barrel room. At first, I was not to thrilled and a little bummed that we were moving everything inside because that is not what I had envisioned for our big day, and I felt that the barrel room would not have the vibe I was going for..and boy was I wrong!

The barrel room ended up being more than perfect! It was such an intimate romantic setting, and everything looked so nice set up in the room! Not only that but our guest fit comfortably and we had about 150 people! We also had a Photo Booth that was stationed perfectly right outside the doors, so if guests got hot from dancing they could enjoy the fresh air, and if they got cold they can be in the comfort of the barrel room. It was everything I could have asked for.

I received so many compliments on our wedding day, and so many compliments on the barrel room as it was so fitting since we were getting married at a winery! I Really could not have asked for a more magical day!

BIG THANK YOU AND SHOUT TO Mount Palomar staff for making our day seamless and so special! If we could do it all over again there is nothing we would change!

Mount Palomar Winery 13

Erin · Married on 11/05/2017

When we began looking at wedding venues, we were interested in the Temecula area and so we had several appointments at various locations booked in the same day. At the end of the day, we decided to do some wine tasting and talk about our thoughts of the venues we’d seen. We happened to pull into Mount Palomar, and as we walked the grounds, joked that we’d love to have our wedding there but we knew we’d never fit it into our budget. On a whim, my husband took a brochure and Sandy happened to be available for a tour. We were surprised and delighted to find that not only was the venue affordable, but it had each of the elements we had been looking for.

We were very happy throughout the process that we decided on Mount Palomar for our November wedding. Sandy, Lauren, and Kimberly were all very helpful and communicative during the months leading up to our day. When the weather forecast showed rain on our wedding day, Sandy helped us to make a Plan B, setting us at ease. Luckily, we had a gorgeous day (without a drop of rain!) and the MP staff helped to ensure everything went smoothly all day. We received many compliments on the food, the wine, and the grounds, and when the sun went down the barrel room was a perfect space for our reception. We loved that we were the only wedding on the grounds that day and that we could use as much of the gorgeous winery as we wanted to! If you’re looking for an affordable and beautiful space for your wedding in Temecula, we highly recommend Mount Palomar!

Pamela · Married on 10/28/2017

My then fiance and I had run into this venue on a whim while doing some wine tasting. There had happened to be a wedding going on during this time. We decided to schedule an appointment to do a walk through of the venue for our possible wedding location. Lauren, the weddings and events Manager, was very attentive and answered all of our questions. We were 1.) happiest with the environment and natural beauty of vineyards 2.) happy they accommodated our party of 200 3.) offered hard alcohol on top of their set package and 4.) had a in house staff. Therefore, we booked with them instantly.

Lauren and her staff were sweet enough to work with us whenever we had questions even when we booked with them over a year in advance. We had a very detailed sit down meeting one month prior to the wedding which was very helpful in making each step and process successful for the day of the wedding.

My now husband and I received tons of compliments on and after the day of the wedding, from the decor the ambiance of venue. The day of the wedding turned out remarkable. The wedding was at the end of October and the weather couldn't have been any better. The colors of the leaves in the vineyards had a little bit of fall colors peaking through and the sky was clear blue. The staff was very attentive and every detail I requested was granted with all of my expectations met. Our guests complimented on how great the food was and loved all the natural setting of the venue.

Mount Palomar Winery 14

Melanie · Married on 10/20/2017

There are so many amazing things that I have to say about Mount Palomar Winery! My husband and I had our wedding here in October 2017, and it was the most amazing and magical night of our lives. Everything from the breathtaking ceremony site overlooking Temecula to ending the night in the Barrel Room for late night dancing went perfectly. This is all thanks to the amazing staff. Lauren, the wedding and events manager, played a huge role in making the evening as successful as it was! From the moment we started looking at this venue until the day it was over, she was always readily available for any questions or concerns we may have. Even when I emailed her 3 times a day with a million questions, she never faltered to answer my questions in a pleasant and helpful way. Our day of coordinator, Sandy, was also amazing. She made sure our day ran smoothly and took care of any and all last minute issues that came up. All of our guests had an AMAZING time, and we are still hearing from people about how it was one of the most beautiful wedding venues they have ever seen, and one of the most fun weddings they have ever attended!!! Some things that sealed the deal for us with the wedding venue was the ability to move inside at 10 PM to keep the party going until 12 (there is a noise-ordinance in this county which prohibits loud music after 10 PM outside), and the ability to add-on hard alcohol on top of the beer and wine provided. I have zero regrets about choosing this venue for our wedding, and I would do it over again a million times!

Mount Palomar Winery 15
    Mount Palomar Winery 16
    Mount Palomar Winery 17

Nicolette · Married on 10/06/2017

The venue was gorgeous and the entire Mount Palomar team was easy to communicate with and accommodating! I was an out of town bride and I always felt in the loop and got a fast response! The three different ceremony/reception sites really makes the venue unique and romantic. People were blown away by the jaw dropping views and grounds!!

Leslie · Married on 09/29/2017

We looked at venues throughout the Temecula Valley as well as venues along the coast from San Diego to Malibu, hands down Mount Palomar Winery was THE best choice!! The venue is breathtaking, the staff is amazing!! They made everything so easy! :)

Mount Palomar Winery 18

Tara · Married on 09/23/2017

Mount Palomar was the best place we could have picked for our wedding last month. The grounds were absolutely gorgeous and the staff was amazing to work with. Everyone was very concerned with making sure that our day went exactly the way we wanted it to. Every request we made was granted- no problem! So many of our guests commented that our wedding was the most beautiful they have ever been to, and Mount Palomar has everything to do with that.

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/23/2017

We had the absolute pleasure of hosting our wedding at Mount Palomar Winery in Temecula and it truly was a dream come true! The venue was so naturally beautiful with the landscape and scenery that all we had to do is enjoy the party!

Mount Palomar Winery 19
    Mount Palomar Winery 20
    Mount Palomar Winery 21
    Mount Palomar Winery 22
    Mount Palomar Winery 23

Corey · Married on 07/08/2017

We got married here in 2017 and it was an amazing experience! The entire staff was amazing and treated us like royalty. The preferred vendors that they recommended were all amazing! My husband and I are so thankful that we got married at Mount Palomar Winery and we hope to be back soon! I would recommend this place to everyone!
    Corey V

Krysten · Married on 07/01/2017

Mount Palomar Winery in Temecula CA was absolutely wonderful for our July 1st wedding. Lauren, the wedding coordinator, was so caring and and organized, that I never had one worry once our wedding day arrived. We have received endless compliments about the beauty of Mount Palomar landscaping along with how awesome the staff was. If you are looking for a dream vineyard wedding, Mount Palomar Winery is your place!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

We had our wedding June 2017 and we were beyond satisfied with the service provided by the staff at Mt Palomar Winery. The day of coordinators were very helpful and allowed my husband and I to feel like we didn’t need to keep track of anything on the agenda. The serving/food staff were excellent and seemed to always be one step ahead of what was needed. Lauren was very organized and responded to all my emails in a very timely manner. I always felt I had the info I needed when I needed it which made planning my wedding that much easier. She was also great at giving feedback/recommendations for outside vendors to hire. We absolutely loved all of her recommendations! In addition, the winery and views from the winery are absolutely stunning and allowed for beautiful pictures. Our guests continue to express to us what a great time they had and how stunning the venue was. Mount Palomar Winery is absolutely a great choice for a wedding venue!

Kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

Mount Palomar is the most beautiful wedding venue in Temecula. Period.

The sweeping views from the ceremony site are unbeatable and the entire venue is thoughtfully arranged. Lauren, the wedding and events manager, is no-nonsense and highly competent. It was easy to make decisions with her and prepare for the big day.

During the wedding, the staff was super friendly and helpful, and made our guests feel at home. You wouldn't believe how many compliments we received about the venue: "How did you find this place?" "The setting is magical!" My favorite thing was how dreamy the outdoor reception area is at night time with the strings of market lights. Swoon!

And the wine? Top notch. Go for the Meritage, if it's available.

The one area that could use a touch up is the bride and groom suites. Both suites are on the small side (I only had three bridesmaids and we felt cramped) and not very well appointed. Based on everything else about the venue, we had expected the suites to be more luxurious and spacious. Again, this was relatively minor in the grand scheme of things.

Overall, I'm so happy with my decision to have my wedding at Mount Palomar. It was absolutely a night to remember!

Kayla · Married on 06/09/2017

My daughter was married at Mount Palomar in June 2017. The people and venue were wonderful! We were at Mount Palomar several times before the actual wedding and every single staff member we encountered during our many visits were wonderfully nice, helpful and excited for our event. They made my daughter's wedding day a wonderful memory for both her and her husband. Thank you so much to the entire team!

Marianne · Married on 06/02/2017

My husband and I visited 9 different Temecula wineries before finally settling on Mount Palomar. I can look back now and honestly say this was the best decision (apart from actually marrying each other) that we made. Lauren is incredible, and I do not know how she pulls off what she does.

The food was delicious, the staff was on top of everything, and they made for such an incredible day. They (unbeknownst to me) blocked and tackled throughout the day. Our guests have already asked us to promise we will renew our vows in 10 years at this same venue.

This place is breathtaking. The only change I would make is actually a testament to their professionalism. If I could go back, I would have chosen to forego hiring a wedding coordinator. She was not necessary.

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2017

We cannot recommend this venue enough. The staff was extremely helpful and kind throughout the entire process. It was a gorgeous setting for our dream wedding. Our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful Mount Palomar was and how much fun they had on our special day. We had a long engagement because I am in grad school, so we visited the winery several times with family members so they could see what it looked like. The tasting room and event staff always treated us like gold and made it a special experience. Even "local" guests were blown away by Temecula. Such a fantastic weekend with our loved ones. We can't stop looking at pictures. Mount Palomar really made it a stress-free experience and we are so grateful.

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 05/15/2017

WOW! My husband and I are from Milwaukee, WI and we knew we wanted a wedding in a vineyard in California. After the multitude of questions I sent to various venues, we had it narrowed down to 2 locations and decided to take a quick 36 hour trip out to Temecula 13 months before our wedding. We knew we wanted to get married on our 8th anniversary (May 15) and both of the venues had that date open still. I contacted each before flying out and asked if we could do a food tasting (we were willing to pay) and see everything in the venue. Mount Palomar went above and beyond in accommodating this. The other venue refused to allow us to do a food tasting and required we fly back out there a few months before the wedding (which was NOT in our budget). I worked with Lauren as our coordinator the entire time up to the wedding. She was great! She was very responsive and made sure we had everything we needed. She even managed to get us a rehearsal on Mother's Day (even though they had events going on). Our day of coordinator that I mostly worked with was Kimberley and she too was fantastic (Sandy was also there, I just didn't have much interaction)! It was a little cooler than normal and we were able to last minute add on heaters for the day of our wedding. On the day of, everything was beyond perfect. All of our guests were even mentioning how great everything was. Our food was awesome too!! Kimberley made sure myself and my husband were doing great throughout the entire evening!!! Everyone was so professional and great to work with. OH and it was a bit windy that day so they even double sided taped all of our decorations! Thank you to all of the Mount Palomar staff who made our wedding everything we could have ever imagined and more!!!!