69 Reviews for Mount Palomar Winery

Limited Bar (1)
Liquor License (1)
Signature Drink (1)
69 Mount Palomar Winery Reviews

When we began looking at wedding venues, we were interested in the Temecula area and so we had several appointments at various locations booked in the same day. At the end of the day, we decided to do some wine tasting and talk about our thoughts of the venues we’d seen. We happened to pull into Mount Palomar, and as we walked the grounds, joked that we’d love to have our wedding there but we knew we’d never fit it into our budget. On a whim, my husband took a brochure and Sandy happened to be available for a tour. We were surprised and delighted to find that not only was the venue affordable, but it had each of the elements we had been looking for.

We were very happy throughout the process that we decided on Mount Palomar for our November wedding. Sandy, Lauren, and Kimberly were all very helpful and communicative during the months leading up to our day. When the weather forecast showed rain on our wedding day, Sandy helped us to make a Plan B, setting us at ease. Luckily, we had a gorgeous day (without a drop of rain!) and the MP staff helped to ensure everything went smoothly all day. We received many compliments on the food, the wine, and the grounds, and when the sun went down the barrel room was a perfect space for our reception. We loved that we were the only wedding on the grounds that day and that we could use as much of the gorgeous winery as we wanted to! If you’re looking for an affordable and beautiful space for your wedding in Temecula, we highly recommend Mount Palomar!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My then fiance and I had run into this venue on a whim while doing some wine tasting. There had happened to be a wedding going on during this time. We decided to schedule an appointment to do a walk through of the venue for our possible wedding location. Lauren, the weddings and events Manager, was very attentive and answered all of our questions. We were 1.) happiest with the environment and natural beauty of vineyards 2.) happy they accommodated our party of 200 3.) offered hard alcohol on top of their set package and 4.) had a in house staff. Therefore, we booked with them instantly.

Lauren and her staff were sweet enough to work with us whenever we had questions even when we booked with them over a year in advance. We had a very detailed sit down meeting one month prior to the wedding which was very helpful in making each step and process successful for the day of the wedding.

My now husband and I received tons of compliments on and after the day of the wedding, from the decor the ambiance of venue. The day of the wedding turned out remarkable. The wedding was at the end of October and the weather couldn't have been any better. The colors of the leaves in the vineyards had a little bit of fall colors peaking through and the sky was clear blue. The staff was very attentive and every detail I requested was granted with all of my expectations met. Our guests complimented on how great the food was and loved all the natural setting of the venue.

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

There are so many amazing things that I have to say about Mount Palomar Winery! My husband and I had our wedding here in October 2017, and it was the most amazing and magical night of our lives. Everything from the breathtaking ceremony site overlooking Temecula to ending the night in the Barrel Room for late night dancing went perfectly. This is all thanks to the amazing staff. Lauren, the wedding and events manager, played a huge role in making the evening as successful as it was! From the moment we started looking at this venue until the day it was over, she was always readily available for any questions or concerns we may have. Even when I emailed her 3 times a day with a million questions, she never faltered to answer my questions in a pleasant and helpful way. Our day of coordinator, Sandy, was also amazing. She made sure our day ran smoothly and took care of any and all last minute issues that came up. All of our guests had an AMAZING time, and we are still hearing from people about how it was one of the most beautiful wedding venues they have ever seen, and one of the most fun weddings they have ever attended!!! Some things that sealed the deal for us with the wedding venue was the ability to move inside at 10 PM to keep the party going until 12 (there is a noise-ordinance in this county which prohibits loud music after 10 PM outside), and the ability to add-on hard alcohol on top of the beer and wine provided. I have zero regrets about choosing this venue for our wedding, and I would do it over again a million times!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was gorgeous and the entire Mount Palomar team was easy to communicate with and accommodating! I was an out of town bride and I always felt in the loop and got a fast response! The three different ceremony/reception sites really makes the venue unique and romantic. People were blown away by the jaw dropping views and grounds!!

Profile Picture Nicolette, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We looked at venues throughout the Temecula Valley as well as venues along the coast from San Diego to Malibu, hands down Mount Palomar Winery was THE best choice!! The venue is breathtaking, the staff is amazing!! They made everything so easy! :)

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Mount Palomar was the best place we could have picked for our wedding last month. The grounds were absolutely gorgeous and the staff was amazing to work with. Everyone was very concerned with making sure that our day went exactly the way we wanted it to. Every request we made was granted- no problem! So many of our guests commented that our wedding was the most beautiful they have ever been to, and Mount Palomar has everything to do with that.

Profile Picture Tara, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Tables

We got married here in 2017 and it was an amazing experience! The entire staff was amazing and treated us like royalty. The preferred vendors that they recommended were all amazing! My husband and I are so thankful that we got married at Mount Palomar Winery and we hope to be back soon! I would recommend this place to everyone!
Corey V

Profile Picture Corey , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mount Palomar Winery in Temecula CA was absolutely wonderful for our July 1st wedding. Lauren, the wedding coordinator, was so caring and and organized, that I never had one worry once our wedding day arrived. We have received endless compliments about the beauty of Mount Palomar landscaping along with how awesome the staff was. If you are looking for a dream vineyard wedding, Mount Palomar Winery is your place!

Profile Picture Krysten, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Mount Palomar is the most beautiful wedding venue in Temecula. Period.

The sweeping views from the ceremony site are unbeatable and the entire venue is thoughtfully arranged. Lauren, the wedding and events manager, is no-nonsense and highly competent. It was easy to make decisions with her and prepare for the big day.

During the wedding, the staff was super friendly and helpful, and made our guests feel at home. You wouldn't believe how many compliments we received about the venue: "How did you find this place?" "The setting is magical!" My favorite thing was how dreamy the outdoor reception area is at night time with the strings of market lights. Swoon!

And the wine? Top notch. Go for the Meritage, if it's available.

The one area that could use a touch up is the bride and groom suites. Both suites are on the small side (I only had three bridesmaids and we felt cramped) and not very well appointed. Based on everything else about the venue, we had expected the suites to be more luxurious and spacious. Again, this was relatively minor in the grand scheme of things.

Overall, I'm so happy with my decision to have my wedding at Mount Palomar. It was absolutely a night to remember!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter was married at Mount Palomar in June 2017. The people and venue were wonderful! We were at Mount Palomar several times before the actual wedding and every single staff member we encountered during our many visits were wonderfully nice, helpful and excited for our event. They made my daughter's wedding day a wonderful memory for both her and her husband. Thank you so much to the entire team!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Tables

My husband and I visited 9 different Temecula wineries before finally settling on Mount Palomar. I can look back now and honestly say this was the best decision (apart from actually marrying each other) that we made. Lauren is incredible, and I do not know how she pulls off what she does.

The food was delicious, the staff was on top of everything, and they made for such an incredible day. They (unbeknownst to me) blocked and tackled throughout the day. Our guests have already asked us to promise we will renew our vows in 10 years at this same venue.

This place is breathtaking. The only change I would make is actually a testament to their professionalism. If I could go back, I would have chosen to forego hiring a wedding coordinator. She was not necessary.

Profile Picture Marianne, 6/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine

We cannot recommend this venue enough. The staff was extremely helpful and kind throughout the entire process. It was a gorgeous setting for our dream wedding. Our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful Mount Palomar was and how much fun they had on our special day. We had a long engagement because I am in grad school, so we visited the winery several times with family members so they could see what it looked like. The tasting room and event staff always treated us like gold and made it a special experience. Even "local" guests were blown away by Temecula. Such a fantastic weekend with our loved ones. We can't stop looking at pictures. Mount Palomar really made it a stress-free experience and we are so grateful.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WOW! My husband and I are from Milwaukee, WI and we knew we wanted a wedding in a vineyard in California. After the multitude of questions I sent to various venues, we had it narrowed down to 2 locations and decided to take a quick 36 hour trip out to Temecula 13 months before our wedding. We knew we wanted to get married on our 8th anniversary (May 15) and both of the venues had that date open still. I contacted each before flying out and asked if we could do a food tasting (we were willing to pay) and see everything in the venue. Mount Palomar went above and beyond in accommodating this. The other venue refused to allow us to do a food tasting and required we fly back out there a few months before the wedding (which was NOT in our budget). I worked with Lauren as our coordinator the entire time up to the wedding. She was great! She was very responsive and made sure we had everything we needed. She even managed to get us a rehearsal on Mother's Day (even though they had events going on). Our day of coordinator that I mostly worked with was Kimberley and she too was fantastic (Sandy was also there, I just didn't have much interaction)! It was a little cooler than normal and we were able to last minute add on heaters for the day of our wedding. On the day of, everything was beyond perfect. All of our guests were even mentioning how great everything was. Our food was awesome too!! Kimberley made sure myself and my husband were doing great throughout the entire evening!!! Everyone was so professional and great to work with. OH and it was a bit windy that day so they even double sided taped all of our decorations! Thank you to all of the Mount Palomar staff who made our wedding everything we could have ever imagined and more!!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/15/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated

Mount Palomar was the PERFECT wedding venue for our special day. All of our guests have commented about how it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. All of the staff went above and beyond to make sure our day was absolutely PERFECT. Lauren was so great to work with and made the planning process very easy for us. We were from out of state, and I can honestly say planning our wedding was a breeze with her assistance. You will not find a better venue than this for your special day. Make sure you spend time in the tasting room- the staff is FABULOUS :)

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding here was picture perfect. Multiple people told me they had never been to such a perfect wedding. Everyone was professional and the whole thing went down without a single issue. The price was completely reasonable and there were no hidden costs. It was a beautiful day, night, and could not have been better.

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our ceremony and reception at Mount Palomar in January of 2017, and it was truly the most perfect day. The Mount Palomar staff is fantastic. They are on top of everything, and I didn't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day. I did most of our wedding planning from overseas, so it was challenging at times, but Lauren made it easy by being very responsive to emails and sending me photos of things when I needed them to help decorate/plan. The day of the wedding, we thought it was going to rain, but we ended up having perfect weather. Everything was absolutely beautiful. The food was also excellent, and many of our guests complimented the food as being some of the best wedding food they have had. We had our reception in the barrel room, and it was lovely. We were able to hang market lights around the entire room, and really had free reign over how we wanted to decorate, which was a major plus. I highly recommend Mount Palomar. My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to marry here.

Profile Picture Alexandra , 1/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved this place! They were always so nice and accommodating when we needed to meet! Everything on the wedding day was perfect!

Profile Picture Bree, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We searched Temecula wineries and other wedding venue locations, and fell in love with Mount Palomar Winery as soon as we arrived. We are from Arizona, and were in town for the afternoon to check out several locations that I had researched online. Mount Palomar was by far the best venue with the prettiest scenery, and it was also very reasonably priced for our strict budget that had made for ourselves. They have a private wedding ceremony and reception venue set aside from the winery. They also only have 1 wedding on the property per day, so this made our day even more special.
Lauren and her staff were extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. We were able to book all of our appointments that we requested, as we were coming from out of town for each. They were very accommodating for everything that we needed. The day of our wedding was perfect. They set up everything for us exactly as I had described, and even made special accommodations for a few extra details that were unplanned. I arranged all of my own flowers, and one detail that I forgot in the chaos of it all was the flowers that I had previously told the cake vendor that I would have set aside to be placed on the cake when she arrived. Lauren and her staff were extremely helpful by using some extra flowers I had and arranged them on the cake. They day went smooth and perfect, thanks to Lauren and the Mount Palomar staff.
All of our guests raved about how gorgeous our wedding was and what an amazing venue that we chose. We are so happy that we were able to have our big day at such a beautiful venue. We cannot wait to visit Mount Palomar again soon!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Believe me when I say I searched all of the Temecula area for the perfect venue for my wedding. Mount Palomar was not only the most picturesque site, it was also the best value. I had so many compliments about our wedding at Mount Palomar, it only solidified I made the right decision. To make things even better, the staff was OUTSTANDING. Anyone from the tasting room, to Lauren, all treated me as the only bride to have a wedding at their location. They even were very accommodating to my mother-in-law who would often go there on our behalf to help plan. Being from out of state, Lauren and her team made it very easy to plan our wedding there. I would highly recommend this location to anyone who is looking to have a magical wedding.

Profile Picture Bria, 9/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our September 2017 wedding at Mount Palomar was truly magical, and we could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day! Their resident wedding planner, Lauren, made sure we were taken care of from start to finish, patiently answering our every question through the planning process and making sure our wedding day went off without a hitch. It took so much stress off of me as a bride knowing we were in her capable hands! Not to mention the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous- we took advantage of all three wedding areas, and our photos turned out amazing with the beautiful vineyard/mountain views in the ceremony area, the twinkling market lights in the outdoor dining area, and the backdrop of barrels in our reception photos. The staff at Mount Palomar made sure everything was set-up and coordinated with all the vendors on the day of, so we did not have to worry about a thing! We received tons of compliments about how beautiful our wedding was, and our guests also loved the food and drinks (especially the awesome Mount Palomar wine). For those that want a stress-free wedding day in a beautiful winery setting, I cannot recommend Mount Palomar more highly!

Profile Picture Cailin, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Specialty Wine

SPECTACULAR!!
My daughter's wedding at Mt. Palomar Winery in Temecula, was like a real live Fairy-Tale, the kind little girls dream of all their lives! We visited several venues in Orange, San Diego and Riverside Counties before we chose Mt. Palomar. My daughter fell in love with the setting, the moment she saw the ceremony site. Nothing in the area even comes close to the beauty and ambiance...it is an altogether different world, completely private for you, your guests and your wedding party the entire day of your wedding. The setting is utterly "magical" with sweeping views, flowing fountains, and twinkling lights at night. The service staff is wonderful, and the food and wine are outstanding.
Lauren is the main coordinator and she takes charge of every detail, so you don't have to worry about a single thing. She is beyond accommodating and works with you in every imaginable way. You and your guests are treated like royalty throughout the entire planning process and the event. On my daughter's wedding day, Lauren, Sandy, and Lauren (who also works in the tasting room), were amazing, making sure that everything was perfect. All of our guests, many who came from all across the country, were completely blown away! They unequivocally said that my daughter's wedding was the absolute best one they had ever been to. I don't think they will ever stop raving about it, and telling everyone what a wonderful time they had there. It's hard to believe that as far as cost is concerned, it was the most reasonable venue we looked at, yet they provided the most of everything, for an all-inclusive price. Of course, the free flowing wines were especially divine! It is impossible to truly describe how awesome Mt. Palomar is for a wedding venue, but my family and I are positive that it is the best choice anyone could ever make for the most important, beautiful, fantastic, event of your life!

Profile Picture Wendy, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We fell in love with Mount Palomar Winery from the first moment we walked into the venue. The location was beautiful and the views of the valley were amazing. Lauren and her staff made the planning process very easy. They guided us along the way for the main decisions and were flexible and open to our special requests. The day of the wedding, everything went according to plan and we received many compliments from our guests about the venue. We are very happy we selected Mount Palomar Winery for our wedding venue and can't wait to go back to visit for many wine tastings.

Profile Picture Jimmy, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was an AMAZING venue choice - my husband and I could not have been happier. This was the only venue we looked at that only books one wedding per evening, so the whole day/evening is just dedicated to your special day!! Lauren was absolutely amazing in helping us plan, and answering ALL my questions leading up to our wedding weekend. We have been married almost a month, and are still getting rave reviews from our guests about the venue!! We are so so happy we got married at Mount Palomar - spectacular photos, delicious wine, and a wonderful crew to help you make your wedding dream a reality!

Profile Picture Christy , 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Our wedding at Mount Palomar was more breathtaking than I could have ever imagined. Lauren was very organized and made sure everything went off without a hitch. She literally even had me wipe my nose on her dress as I was getting ready to turn the corner to walk out. We planned our whole wedding from the east coast with only one visit in person. The food was amazing, the views from the ceremony site are beyond beautiful, and the barrel room for the reception is so romantic. We are so happy we chose Mount Palomar for our wedding!

Profile Picture User5317943, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews