Motif Event Rentals Reviews

21 | Phoenix, OR

21 Reviews for Motif Event Rentals

21 Motif Event Rentals Reviews

Hannah · Married on 07/21/2018

These guys rock. Rented a bunch of items for our backyard engagement party, and from start to finish, Galina was completely professional, accommodating, and friendly. As an added bonus, she and her family are the sweetest people! Our guests complimented all of the rentals and our party would not have been the same without them! I cannot recommend them enough.

sam · Married on 01/23/2018

Thank you so much to Galina and Brian at Motif. From ordering, to delivery and pick up- you all made our event the success that it was! We so appreciate the craftsmanship of your items and your genuine hospitality. If you are looking for rentals for your special day, LOOK NO FURTHER!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Beautiful one of a kind items for a very reasonable price and amazing and accommodating service!!! Would definitely recommend!!!

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Very professional. Although not a business with regular business hours, vendor was willing to accommodate our availability. As she continues to build her business I anticipate she will have even more exciting products to offer.

Kristyn · Married on 09/09/2017

Galina was a pleasure to work with on finding extra details for our wedding. She was easy to get ahold of, professional and extremely nice. I would recommend Motif Rentals!

Matt · Married on 09/09/2017

Motif is fantastic and great to work with. Delivery and pickup was easy and they are very responsive to questions. Highly recommended.

Carol · Married on 10/08/2016

Very nice seating options for outdoor wedding. We loved working with them.

Jana · Married on 09/24/2016

Motif is a wonderful shop! I was very happy with the quality of items that we were able to rent from Motif. I would absolutely do business with them again and I have highly recommended them to others!! Thank you for making my day so special!!

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Galina & family were wonderful. They had everything we could imagine and even ended up making huge set of farm tables/benches for us. She was responsive and answered all my questions and was able to work with us on scheduling to make it delivery/pickup as smooth and easy as possible. We would gladly recommend Motif to anyone in need of rustic decor for an event.

donna · Married on 08/13/2016

I had one s pacific time where I could get the maid of honor & brides maid to look at the merchandise & it happened to be before the shop was open. The owner came in early just so we could look at everything together. I would rent from her again & I highly recommend Motif.

Kristine · Married on 07/16/2016

Take a look at the inventory and create a theme around your favorite items.

I think her dog'a name was Max. Don't quote me on that his name could be different. He is a huge friendly dog, and he loves the cool floor in the summer. I couldn't believe how fluffy and willing he was to let me pet him. He showed me a couple of different things in the store that he likes to sniff. Galina was really nice and walked me through everything in the store. She was willing to work or modify any package. You will not be disappointed, plus who needs any of that shit after you get married? If it was me it would just be more stuff that my wife would make me move from place to place. Then when I lose it or break it I'm in trouble. Don't risk buying things yourself rent things from Galina! PS marshmallows are not included!

Aubry · Married on 04/30/2016

Motif Event Rentals is the best place to go for wedding decor! They were so helpful and were willing to even make new pieces if you had an idea in mind that they didn't have. I would absolutely recommend their service.

Jordyn · Married on 08/17/2013

Using Motif Rentals was a dream, Galina was wonderful to work with. She was quick to get back to me, easy to work with, flexible with my schedule, the tables were gorgeous, her prices more than fair and she sent me a thank you box when we were finished! Like I said an absolute dream!

Motif Event Rentals 5
    Motif Event Rentals 6
    Motif Event Rentals 7
    Motif Event Rentals 8

Kathy · event on: 09/02/2017

Rented farm tables and a game called Corn Hole for my 60th birthday bash - I'll tell you everyone wanted to know where we rented such lovely tables - passed your name along Galina - Kathy

Greg · Married on 05/28/2016

Go see what Motif Event Rentals has in their warehouse. Lot's of options, and a great selection. Great to work with and we had a blast with the giant Jinga. With the red loveseat we got some amazing photos at our outdoor wedding.

Jody · Married on 10/08/2017

The owner was a pleasure to deal with and her furnishings/products were beautiful and in good condition.

Carol · Married on 08/13/2016

This company is great to work with, she was very flexible on return times.

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/16/2017

Galina was a pleasure to work with while planning my Sept 2017 wedding. We didn't need to rent much from her, but she never pressured me to rent more or made me feel like I was less important because my purchase wasn't as large as many of her other client's purchases presumably were. She was always professional and kind, and even purchased some of the items I purchased for my wedding to use in her store as rentals for future weddings. I absolutely recommend working with her. She's very knowledgable and always willing to help "put things together" when you walk around her store looking at things.

Natali · Married on 09/30/2017

4.2

Galina was very responsive and responsible. I appreciated her due dilligence in ensuring everything was delivered.